Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2012 11:02 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kurosaki was indeed scary, he should've punched Akira some more.

The usual stuff between Teru and Kurosaki and they kill the serious mood by saying stupid funny things.

I don't understand what Masuda and Andou meant at the beginning of their talk.

I also don't understand what that secret is the fiancé was talking about but we now know for sure that Chiharu was in the hotel to meet him and Chiharu looks a slut.
May 28, 2012 11:32 PM

Sep 2011
Yes, that girl's fiance is definitely part of it to and connected with Chiharu somehow.
I didn't understand what Masuda and Andou were referring to either.
Kurosaki did a good job in the fight though, punched him hard enough to knock him out at least.
May 29, 2012 3:53 AM

Nov 2009
It was brave of Teru to not get teary in that kink of situation and Kurosaki had that really scary expression in his face he did a great job by keeping calm I thought that he would punch Akira the moment he saw him.
that girls fiance and Chiharu seemed to have planed it somehow and I am surprised by how important Akira is to the bad guys.
May 29, 2012 6:03 AM
Apr 2012
"I will never let you go" naww god I love you so kurosaki <3 I'm amazed at Teru, she gets assaulted and she acts like nothing happened! You've got to admire her courage, I could never do that. and kiyoshi or whatever his name is, did he get more manly? When he was hugging Rena? (oooohh I suspect some love blossoming)
May 29, 2012 7:24 AM

May 2010
Happy Rena x Kiyoshi shipper right here~<3
Been shipping them since he invited her out to eat some chapters ago. :D

I think Kiyoshi has been getting more and more manly ever since he attacked Teru. From that moment on he kept growing up - not only emotionally I guess.^////^ He's been pretty handsome and cool for quite some time already, me thinks. :D

Not gonna comment on the Teru & Kurosaki moments, since everyone else already did and I'd just be saying the same~

Amazing chapter as always. <3
May 29, 2012 8:31 AM

Feb 2011
I wonder who Rena's fiance is... and how he is related to chiharu and the rest o_O
and I absolutely LOVE when Tasuku and Teru are alone talking. They are so natural with eachother. They fit so well ^o^
Cool, cool... but will it blend?
May 29, 2012 12:11 PM
Feb 2012
Wonderful chapter yet again. I'll make another post later or edit the existing one since for now I'm just happy to have read another chapter filled with lovely moments between Kurosaki and Teru.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
May 29, 2012 1:45 PM

Jun 2009
I want to see Rena's fiancee! D: I loved the Rena x Kiyoshi too huhuhu
I like the sweet Kurosaki x Teru moments but I miss those ones where he bullied her lol...

Also what's going on with Masuda and Andou's talk? I didn't understand it either...
Mar 17, 2018 7:52 PM

May 2010
Oh, I totally shipped Kiyoshi and Rena, ever since their first interaction! Perfect fit.

Not my favourite volume, not enough cutesy Kurosaki x Teru moments, too many filler-ish content (I'd rather have chapter about their date, rather than about Teru cancelling it to help some random guy studying ;_;), but I nevertheless enjoyed it.

Kurosaki on the cover is so badass and hot <3
Jan 9, 2023 6:26 PM
Jul 2018
I just knew that Akira was going to be Rena's fiancée, right when she started talking about all the red flags she found with him. At least, I think that's what was being implied. They have to keep him relevant to the plot somehow!

More topics from this board

» Does this bother anyone else?

StarryyChai - May 8, 2023

4 by StarryyChai »»
Apr 7, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 79 Discussion

Barion-Zara - May 29, 2015

8 by TitanInsane »»
Mar 13, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 41 Discussion

emerald_city - Sep 16, 2011

29 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 22 Discussion

Naruleach - Apr 18, 2010

16 by melody_04 »»
Jan 16, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Dengeki Daisy Chapter 80 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Feb 8, 2019

2 by ChoiGaba »»
Jan 3, 2023 2:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.