Forum Settings
Forums

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2012 7:36 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
that's what i'm talking about

shit's bout to go down
May 18, 2012 8:56 PM

May 2011
Lmfao at Demon Queen and Female Knight's quarrel over Hero. That was pretty funny to read.

Oh crap some real conflict coming up in this manga.
May 18, 2012 9:15 PM
Aug 2011
Now the real conflict is going to start....
May 18, 2012 11:03 PM

Jan 2012
Shit just got serious !!
But well, its not like they can defeat the hero..........

Have to wait for another month T___T
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
May 19, 2012 2:35 AM

Sep 2007
Real conflict ?
I don't saw this manga at drama. ^^
May 19, 2012 5:13 AM
Apr 2012
i'm still waiting for hero's fourth old party member to appear... was it wizard? i wonder where she(?) is?
May 19, 2012 10:10 PM

Feb 2008
tzukimata said:
i'm still waiting for hero's fourth old party member to appear... was it wizard? i wonder where she(?) is?
The wizard is a she, and last we heard she was looking for the library where the Demon Queen was born so that she could study magic there (and the hero, though that seems to have lost its urgency for her).

Loved the fight in front of his door and Head Maid's solution ;)

Felt a bit sorry for the Dragon Princess, she really doesn't stand a chance in the long run (unless its a harem ending) and I get the feeling that she deserves better than to be led on by a guy that really doesn't care about her.

Wasn't expecting the Church to get involved as an antagonist so soon. I wonder if they're upset because she's becoming too influential or because Lady Knight's faction is becoming too influential thanks to her? Whatever the real reason, I seriously doubt it has anything to do with her religious convictions.

I hope Big Sis Maid doesn't get taken (or worse, crucified/burnt) by mistake. Though I think there's a really good chance of her at least being taken and maybe even tried (in a kangaroo court of course).
May 20, 2012 12:11 AM
Jun 2009
jacobpaige said:
tzukimata said:
The wizard is a she, and last we heard she was looking for the library where the Demon Queen was born so that she could study magic there (and the hero, though that seems to have lost its urgency for her).

Loved the fight in front of his door and Head Maid's solution ;)

Felt a bit sorry for the Dragon Princess, she really doesn't stand a chance in the long run (unless its a harem ending) and I get the feeling that she deserves better than to be led on by a guy that really doesn't care about her.

Wasn't expecting the Church to get involved as an antagonist so soon. I wonder if they're upset because she's becoming too influential or because Lady Knight's faction is becoming too influential thanks to her? Whatever the real reason, I seriously doubt it has anything to do with her religious convictions.

I hope Big Sis Maid doesn't get taken (or worse, crucified/burnt) by mistake. Though I think there's a really good chance of her at least being taken and maybe even tried (in a kangaroo court of course).

thats what happened back in the medivel times. screw what the bible says, the faction that ruled would cruelly take down anyone who they thought could usurp them. I also admit i expected it to take a few more chapters till the church actively became an enemy.
May 20, 2012 11:50 PM

Jul 2009
Also don't forget about the early proposal from the Queen regarding a possible complete restructuring.....though it would be bad if the Southern alliance to fight against the central

even if the hero is unstoppable, himself alone will not be able to protect everyone.
May 26, 2012 5:31 PM

May 2011
Lmao, Head Maid really has the most wonderful ideas sometimes. Tossing both the ladies in with the Hero. Matters in regards to that probably turned out a lot more peaceful than if the two ladies had tried to settle it themselves. xD Best of all was seeing the merchant flustered, the Hero sure knows how to pull someone alongside him even if he claims to have nowhere near as much skill in negotiation. A pleasant chapter that couldn't just end with those good feelings, eh?
Jun 2, 2012 3:27 AM

Apr 2009
It's about time for some serious problems to materialize. Everything has been going rather smoothly so far. I wonder who betrayed them to the central authorities? Also, Demon Queen has more love rivals for Hero's heart (Female Knight, Dragon Princess) than Hero has love rivals for Demon Queen's affections (Young Merchant).
Jan 5, 2013 12:12 AM

Nov 2011
Oh shit, the Crimson Scholar is being suspected..

But otherwise, Hero is one lucky bastard this chapter.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 58 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

7 by MASTERCRAFT938 »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 14 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jun 11, 2012

13 by Lukenzo »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 56 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 24, 2020

3 by Hikarizu »»
Apr 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 55 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 7:33 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 54 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.