Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 3, 2018 2:01 AM

May 2012
Valerio_Lyndon said:
RafaelDeJongh said:
Seems that: "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelinkbefore" doesn't function anymore as it returns "/* Bad referrer */"

Anyone has a solution for this?
Were you trying to use it in some form of test environment (I.E not on your public list) or on your mangalist? Or, assuming you had it working prior to this and it suddenly broke, did you install any browser extensions (especially uMatrix)?

No testing environment, no new plugins, public listing covers stopped working for me and other users that are using my theme so not really sure what gives.
In the network it does seem to be redirecting properly to my list (https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/anime/RafaelDeJongh/presets/dataimagelinkafter) but actually doesn't seem to be initialised after the redirect.
RafaelDeJonghOct 3, 2018 2:06 AM
Oct 3, 2018 12:06 PM

Feb 2010
RafaelDeJongh said:
Seems that: "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelinkbefore" doesn't function anymore as it returns "/* Bad referrer */"

Anyone has a solution for this?

No solution for that unfortunately, the auto ones have been a bit buggy for some users. Not sure why some ppl have errors with them and others don't. But just to be clear your current imports work fine for me. Such a beautiful layout, btw!
Oct 3, 2018 12:28 PM

May 2012
Shishio-kun said:

No solution for that unfortunately, the auto ones have been a bit buggy for some users. Not sure why some ppl have errors with them and others don't. But just to be clear your current imports work fine for me. Such a beautiful layout, btw!

That's because I added the user account manually, while this isn't hard for new users to configure. The Auto link sure was handier for people who aren't used to modifying their layout and the fact that I did get mails like "my covers won't load" and then to see they didn't change the username where it said CHANGEYOURUSERNAMEHERE in the import part does frighten me for the future with this new theme.

But oh well, I'll do some experimenting and see what gives!
Oct 16, 2018 5:44 AM

Apr 2015
One of the imports worked and restored my HD covers but the shitty small ones are still there as well haha

Any ideas on how to get rid of them? I tried looking through the CSS myself but I couldn't find the part that puts them there.

Oct 16, 2018 3:38 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
KuraikoDesu said:
One of the imports worked and restored my HD covers but the shitty small ones are still there as well haha

Any ideas on how to get rid of them? I tried looking through the CSS myself but I couldn't find the part that puts them there.
Add this to the bottom of your CSS:

With this code it will look HD when you have a cover generator on your list, but if the HD one is broken it will use the low rez versions:

If that code doesn't work for you though, then you can go the simple way of removing low rez covers all together by adding this to the bottom (don't use both of these codes at the same time ideally, it would be defeating the point of the first one):
.data.image .image { display: none; }
Oct 17, 2018 8:26 AM

Apr 2015
Valerio_Lyndon said:
KuraikoDesu said:

Add this to the bottom of your CSS:

With this code it will look HD when you have a cover generator on your list, but if the HD one is broken it will use the low rez versions:

If that code doesn't work for you though, then you can go the simple way of removing low rez covers all together by adding this to the bottom (don't use both of these codes at the same time ideally, it would be defeating the point of the first one):
.data.image .image { display: none; }

Thank you so much!

Nov 21, 2018 9:09 PM
Mar 2015
Anyone have a solution for getting my list covers to work? Before the apk was taken away, I had it to where it showed the smaller version of the covers, and when you hover over them, it makes them bigger. I tried the solutions at the top and the closest to working it got was it showed part of the cover in the thumbnail, as if it was zoomed in really far. It still didn't show the full image on hover either.
Nov 21, 2018 9:54 PM

Feb 2010
biggsk said:
Anyone have a solution for getting my list covers to work? Before the apk was taken away, I had it to where it showed the smaller version of the covers, and when you hover over them, it makes them bigger. I tried the solutions at the top and the closest to working it got was it showed part of the cover in the thumbnail, as if it was zoomed in really far. It still didn't show the full image on hover either.

Did you code the list yourself? If so, I would suggest to rework the codes with ones and imports we know are working like in this topic. You should be able to replicate the same effect, I think.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1751661
Nov 21, 2018 10:17 PM
Mar 2015
Shishio-kun said:

Did you code the list yourself? If so, I would suggest to rework the codes with ones and imports we know are working like in this topic. You should be able to replicate the same effect, I think.

I had some help from Doomcat55 a long time ago. I don't know CSS, I just put what people told me to put.

I did try it with the imports listed here, but none worked. :(
Nov 22, 2018 12:06 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
biggsk said:
Shishio-kun said:

I had some help from Doomcat55 a long time ago. I don't know CSS, I just put what people told me to put.

Alright, I figured out a way to fix it. It's not the cleanest under the hood, but it should fix your problem and look the same as it did.

Here's how to apply it. Go to the page with your list CSS, it should be located on your [Style Page] within the theme you are currently using (it will be in a box under the "Add Custom CSS" header). Place this text at the top of your CSS (preceding everything else!):
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelink";

Then, place this next text at the very bottom of your CSS:
.data.image img { background-image: inherit; }

If you don't feel comfortable modifying any of the CSS or it didn't work, you could instead copy and paste everything from the Custom CSS box into this forum (within a spoiler if you could). Then I can apply a different, cleaner fix for you that you could use to overwrite your current code easily. :)
Valerio_LyndonNov 22, 2018 12:25 AM
Nov 22, 2018 7:46 AM
Mar 2015
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Alright, I figured out a way to fix it. It's not the cleanest under the hood, but it should fix your problem and look the same as it did.

Here's how to apply it. Go to the page with your list CSS, it should be located on your [Style Page] within the theme you are currently using (it will be in a box under the "Add Custom CSS" header). Place this text at the top of your CSS (preceding everything else!):
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/dataimagelink";

If you don't feel comfortable modifying any of the CSS or it didn't work, you could instead copy and paste everything from the Custom CSS box into this forum (within a spoiler if you could). Then I can apply a different, cleaner fix for you that you could use to overwrite your current code easily. :)

Thanks a bunch! That worked! It got it looking to how it looked before. It's not the perfect list, and it's far from advanced, I just liked the simple design with the pop-up images and such as it helped me find what I wanted to watch next.
Nov 22, 2018 12:26 PM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
biggsk said:

Nice! I should add a topic on how to do this type of effect for ppl who want to see the natural previews then the big ones
Nov 22, 2018 3:18 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
biggsk said:
Thanks a bunch! That worked! It got it looking to how it looked before. It's not the perfect list, and it's far from advanced, I just liked the simple design with the pop-up images and such as it helped me find what I wanted to watch next.
It worked! :D

Sometimes simple is best, nothing to be ashamed of. ^^
Nov 22, 2018 10:09 PM
Mar 2015
Valerio_Lyndon said:
It worked! :D

Sometimes simple is best, nothing to be ashamed of. ^^

True, haha. I just don't feel like taking the time to learn CSS just to code a list. I got it to where I found it works best for me to locate stuff, but that was as far as I felt like delving into it at the time. :P

Nov 30, 2018 12:19 PM

Apr 2017
Apologies, but does anyone know where to find the background image of the cute new theme by Lirina? In the masterpost thread, the link leads only directly to the code, so the background is nowhere to be found.

Thanks for any help.

Nov 30, 2018 3:10 PM

Feb 2010
PrincessMeiMei said:
Apologies, but does anyone know where to find the background image of the cute new theme by Lirina? In the masterpost thread, the link leads only directly to the code, so the background is nowhere to be found.

Thanks for any help.

Well the first thing would be to ask her, she might have it on her PC or something. So please try that and let us know if she has it so we can add it :D

Normally I don't recommend asking designers personally for anything but in this case it's only a wallpaper so it's not that troublesome.
Dec 1, 2018 5:50 AM

Apr 2017
Shishio-kun said:

Well the first thing would be to ask her, she might have it on her PC or something. So please try that and let us know if she has it so we can add it :D

Normally I don't recommend asking designers personally for anything but in this case it's only a wallpaper so it's not that troublesome.

I left a message on her profile, but as she hasn't been online since May I doubt she'll see it. :/ Do you know where else I might be able to reach her? There's also a website listed on her profile, but she hasn't logged in there for months, either.

Or maybe someone knows what keywords I should search for on Google to find an image like that? No luck so far.
Dec 20, 2018 11:07 AM

Dec 2018
i can't press the bottom of the images box :( ....why my images box doesn't available ?
Dec 20, 2018 2:20 PM

Feb 2010
PrincessMeiMei said:
Shishio-kun said:

I left a message on her profile, but as she hasn't been online since May I doubt she'll see it. :/ Do you know where else I might be able to reach her? There's also a website listed on her profile, but she hasn't logged in there for months, either.

Or maybe someone knows what keywords I should search for on Google to find an image like that? No luck so far.

I could try to search for it on Google image later

fatima_akatsuki said:
i can't press the bottom of the images box :( ....why my images box doesn't available ?

Your list is set to classic not modern so don't worry about that. Try the other solutions in the topic
Dec 20, 2018 2:35 PM

Dec 2018
Shishio-kun said:
PrincessMeiMei said:

I could try to search for it on Google image later

fatima_akatsuki said:

Your list is set to classic not modern so don't worry about that. Try the other solutions in the topic

thanx sm @shishio-kun
Dec 22, 2018 4:33 PM

Feb 2010
PrincessMeiMei said:
Shishio-kun said:

I think I found the background. It has to be on repeat so it fills a full screen

I also found the cupcake banner!
Dec 22, 2018 5:59 PM
May 2018
Hi. the codes have rearranged the covers, but all the anime I put on after that goes without the cover :(

Like that: https://imgur.com/a/A4v6jbl

Someone is having the same problem?
Dec 22, 2018 6:14 PM

Feb 2010
menefocka said:
Hi. the codes have rearranged the covers, but all the anime I put on after that goes without the cover :(

Like that: https://imgur.com/a/A4v6jbl

Someone is having the same problem?

Some people have had that problem, give it 24 hours to "catch up" and then see, should be fine then :D
Dec 28, 2018 9:07 AM

Sep 2016
I wanna remove the hover preview images for my anime list (since having preview images requires me to keep my list in Public, so I'd rather remove them entirely)
How can I remove the hovering preview images

Visual Aid:

I wanna remove what's on the left entirely.
Dec 28, 2018 12:46 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Yasaal said:
I wanna remove the hover preview images for my anime list (since having preview images requires me to keep my list in Public, so I'd rather remove them entirely)

Visual Aid:

It'd require cutting out several parts of the CSS, could you post yours here? I could take out the hover effect for you and post the revised version. You may have to use an external hosting service depending on how long the code is, forum posts have a character limit.

If you know CSS and want to do it yourself I would look for a hover effect on the image class, that's the part that you'd want to be removing. (likely looks like ".data.image img:hover" or similar)
Dec 28, 2018 6:11 PM

Sep 2016
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Yasaal said:

Visual Aid:

It'd require cutting out several parts of the CSS, could you post yours here? I could take out the hover effect for you and post the revised version. You may have to use an external hosting service depending on how long the code is, forum posts have a character limit.

If you know CSS and want to do it yourself I would look for a hover effect on the image class, that's the part that you'd want to be removing. (likely looks like ".data.image img:hover" or similar)
CSS Paste

I also wanna remove the extra space below the list if possible (it originally had a picture but I removed it since I didn't want a pic below but the space below hasn't gone)
Yas-Dec 28, 2018 6:50 PM
Dec 28, 2018 7:32 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Yasaal said:
Valerio_Lyndon said:

CSS Paste

I also wanna remove the extra space below the list if possible (it originally had a picture but I removed it since I didn't want a pic below but the space below hasn't gone)
Thanks. :) Copy everything from the source link and replace your current code with it. It should remove everything from the left of the list.
[Code]

If you wanted to keep tags to the left, you could use this version instead: [Code (w/ Left-positioned Tags)]

Let me know if I missed anything or it doesn't work. :)
Dec 28, 2018 8:02 PM

Sep 2016
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Yasaal said:
CSS Paste

Thanks. :) Copy everything from the source link and replace your current code with it. It should remove everything from the left of the list.
[Code]

If you wanted to keep tags to the left, you could use this version instead: [Code (w/ Left-positioned Tags)]

Let me know if I missed anything or it doesn't work. :)
It worked! But a new problem happened in that the columns on the right are now too close to each other and the extra space in the middle could be used to fill those coz things look too jumbled up now and I really don't want to take off a column as of yet (although I could take off the Season column if needed)

Visual Aid:

The columns on the right are too close to each other and the space in the middle could be used to make things spread out just a little and make it easier to read and fit in one line.
Dec 28, 2018 9:30 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Yasaal said:
It worked! But a new problem happened in that the columns on the right are now too close to each other and the extra space in the middle could be used to fill those coz things look too jumbled up now and I really don't want to take off a column as of yet (although I could take off the Season column if needed)

Visual Aid:

The columns on the right are too close to each other and the space in the middle could be used to make things spread out just a little and make it easier to read and fit in one line.
Hmm, I see the problem. Add this to the top of your code, anywhere you like. It resets the width for the title column and adds in some minimum widths for the other columns that you can play around with if you want. Anything with "0px" listed will be its default width. I listed out every item just in case, but I'm sure you won't need all of them. Just be careful about making the list too wide, it may start overflowing outside its bounds.

/* LIST COLUMN WIDTHS
   Change these numbers for different widths */

.list-table .list-table-data .data.number { min-width: 24px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.title { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.score { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.type { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.progress { min-width: 90px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.chapter { min-width: 90px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.volume { min-width: 90px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.rated { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.started { min-width: 64px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.finished { min-width: 64px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.airing-started { min-width: 64px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.airing-finished { min-width: 64px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.days { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.season { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.tags { min-width: 120px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.studio { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.licensor { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.storage { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.priority { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.magazine { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.retail { min-width: 0px; }

/* LIST COLUMN WIDTH FIXES */

.list-table .list-table-data .data.title { width: auto; }

.list-table .list-table-data .data.title .link {
	display: inline-block;
	max-height: 35px;
	max-width: calc(100% - 50px);
	white-space: normal;
}

body .list-table .list-table-data .data.title .rewatching, body .list-table .list-table-data .data.title .rereading, body .list-table .list-table-data .data.title .content-status {
	position: static;
	vertical-align: top;
}
Dec 28, 2018 10:08 PM

Sep 2016
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Yasaal said:

Visual Aid:

Hmm, I see the problem. Add this to the top of your code, anywhere you like. It resets the width for the title column and adds in some minimum widths for the other columns that you can play around with if you want. Anything with "0px" listed will be its default width. I listed out every item just in case, but I'm sure you won't need all of them. Just be careful about making the list too wide, it may start overflowing outside its bounds.

/* LIST COLUMN WIDTHS
   Change these numbers for different widths */

.list-table .list-table-data .data.number { min-width: 24px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.title { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.score { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.type { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.progress { min-width: 90px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.chapter { min-width: 90px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.volume { min-width: 90px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.rated { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.started { min-width: 64px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.finished { min-width: 64px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.airing-started { min-width: 64px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.airing-finished { min-width: 64px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.days { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.season { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.tags { min-width: 120px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.studio { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.licensor { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.storage { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.priority { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.magazine { min-width: 0px; }
.list-table .list-table-data .data.retail { min-width: 0px; }

/* LIST COLUMN WIDTH FIXES */

.list-table .list-table-data .data.title { width: auto; }

.list-table .list-table-data .data.title .link {
	display: inline-block;
	max-height: 35px;
	max-width: calc(100% - 50px);
	white-space: normal;
}

body .list-table .list-table-data .data.title .rewatching, body .list-table .list-table-data .data.title .rereading, body .list-table .list-table-data .data.title .content-status {
	position: static;
	vertical-align: top;
}
It worked! Thanks a lot :D
Jan 19, 2019 8:34 AM
Mar 2017
Hi guys

I've trying to use Takana_no_Hana layout (Violet Evergarden) but i have a little problem. I don't see anime covers. Anyone can help me fix it?

MY PROBLEM: https://scr.hu/MWW9O5V

CODE WHAT I USE:

/* A custom made Violet Evergarden layout basde on Shelter Style V2 by Takana no Hana
** Visit Shishio's club for more premade layouts
** If you're interested in my layout, visit here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567864
*/

/* General codes
* You don't need to click on any dropbox link, just leave this line of code alone & intact.
*/

@import url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4xxswvaicb01r0q/VioletEvergardenCustomadeV1b.css);
{}

Jan 19, 2019 2:44 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Leyasu said:
Hi guys

I've trying to use Takana_no_Hana layout (Violet Evergarden) but i have a little problem. I don't see anime covers. Anyone can help me fix it?

CODE WHAT I USE:

/* A custom made Violet Evergarden layout basde on Shelter Style V2 by Takana no Hana
** If you're interested in my layout, visit here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1567864
*/

/* General codes
* You don't need to click on any dropbox link, just leave this line of code alone & intact.
*/

@import url(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4xxswvaicb01r0q/VioletEvergardenCustomadeV1b.css);
{}

Using the solution in the first post should work, found underneath the "fix missing or blurry preview pictures" heading. The dataimagelinkbefore preset is what your theme needs. Here's your code with it added in. I also updated the other import so that other people can see your list.

Jan 20, 2019 5:50 AM
Mar 2017
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Leyasu said:
Hi guys

CODE WHAT I USE:

*/

/* General codes
*/

{}

Using the solution in the first post should work, found underneath the "fix missing or blurry preview pictures" heading. The dataimagelinkbefore preset is what your theme needs. Here's your code with it added in. I also updated the other import so that other people can see your list.

Thanks u very much. Its worked :D
Jan 22, 2019 9:13 AM

Nov 2014
I have a problem , i ve been doing everything right but from the beggining my anime list pictures of the anime i finished on hold dropped or plan or all doesnt show,not even one,i thought it was for me to edit but i see now that at everyone is working properly
Jan 22, 2019 4:35 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
NatsuDragneel12 said:
I have a problem , i ve been doing everything right but from the beggining my anime list pictures of the anime i finished on hold dropped or plan or all doesnt show,not even one,i thought it was for me to edit but i see now that at everyone is working properly
It looks like you don't have images enabled in your list preferences. Try enabling images and let us know if it helps.
Jan 22, 2019 7:51 PM

Nov 2014
I'm drunk but thank you very much senpai this worked <3
Jan 22, 2019 7:55 PM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
NatsuDragneel12 said:
It looks like you don't have images enabled in your list preferences. Try enabling images and let us know if it helps.

gonna borrow that pic for the OP, thanks!
Jan 29, 2019 3:10 AM
Dec 2011
mhm i always used "blink" for the covers of my animes. But i do get a error now (Expected ' ' , but got '>'. )

Any solution to that? or how can i get my covers in now?
Jan 29, 2019 3:43 AM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Demikun said:
mhm i always used "blink" for the covers of my animes. But i do get a error now (Expected ' ' , but got '>'. )

I wouldn't be surprised if MAL's API issues caused Blink to break. Try the solution on the main post titled "How to fix missing or blurry preview pictures". Using this preset should fix it and will be a lot more convenient than Blink too.
@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/auto/presets/more";
Jan 29, 2019 7:33 AM

May 2013
Mxscrr said:
Shishio,
You are simply amazing and so valuable for the community.
The explanations are cristal clear and the 2nd "@import" I tried just worked fine.

After the past 3 months of despair in MAL, such good news like "Anime List working again" are so motivating
Thank you

Same here but it has been for much longer. I tried again today and it worked !!!! I'm so glad i could restore my list back !!!! Thanks for helping a noob like myself feeling less dumb with CSS and stuff ^^
Jan 29, 2019 7:53 AM
Dec 2011
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Demikun said:

I wouldn't be surprised if MAL's API issues caused Blink to break. Try the solution on the main post titled "How to fix missing or blurry preview pictures". Using this preset should fix it and will be a lot more convenient than Blink too.

u are amazing thanks, that worked well!
Does this import also work for mangas?
Jan 29, 2019 3:04 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
Demikun said:
Valerio_Lyndon said:

u are amazing thanks, that worked well!
Does this import also work for mangas?
It should do! :)
Feb 12, 2019 5:02 PM

Feb 2019
I've tried all the @ / import but none solves my problem. Only one of the images is visible, the rest can not be seen.

Feb 12, 2019 5:18 PM

Feb 2010
TaylorSinSwift said:
I've tried all the @ / import but none solves my problem. Only one of the images is visible, the rest can not be seen.

Hmm was your list recently private? If so it might take time to catch up.

Also, try reinstalling the layout's source code
Feb 12, 2019 5:21 PM

Feb 2019
Shishio-kun said:
TaylorSinSwift said:

I do not remember having it private, I created the page today and it came published by default.
reinstall the code after trying all the Imports.

I'll wait in case it takes time to load the images and I tell you: D
Feb 12, 2019 5:24 PM
平沢唯

Dec 2016
TaylorSinSwift said:
Shishio-kun said:

I do not remember having it private, I created the page today and it came published by default.

Waiting is probably the best choice here. I know it's a nuisance but I'm pretty confident the generator bugged when creating the CSS and didn't create it correctly. Using a different preset it managed to create them all, so my guess is that after the 12 hour cooldown it should generate correctly.
Feb 12, 2019 5:25 PM

Feb 2019
Valerio_Lyndon said:
TaylorSinSwift said:

Waiting is probably the best choice here. I know it's a nuisance but I'm pretty confident the generator bugged when creating the CSS and didn't create it correctly. Using a different preset it managed to create them all, so my guess is that after the 12 hour cooldown it should generate correctly.

then I will wait, there is no hurry, the animes are not going to move from there, hahaha. Thanks for the help, tbh.
If tomorrow stays the same, I'll tell you.
Feb 18, 2019 4:57 PM

Feb 2015
Why do I have to be signed in to view cover art for my 'animelist'?
How I fix?
CLICK signature below, for my list
vvv
Feb 18, 2019 5:31 PM

Feb 2010
ecchi_eyes said:
Why do I have to be signed in to view cover art for my 'animelist'?
How I fix?
CLICK signature below, for my list
vvv

From a logged out perspective it seems you should replace the two imports you have with

or

@\import "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p1vhpgsphynil47/SaoTopbar.css";

@\import "https://malscraper.azurewebsites.net/covers/anime/Symqn/presets/more";

but that's slow to load preview pics and the topbar doesn't seem to work with your list
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [CSS - MODERN] ⭐️ All ways to customize individual anime and individual list rows (mark your favorites!)

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

12 by takkun_ »»
May 12, 12:00 AM

» [CSS - MODERN] ⚡️ Fully-Customizable Layouts (2023 updates!) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Jul 21, 2017

359 by CLModerno »»
May 5, 7:50 PM

» [CSS - MODERN] Add side renders to list layouts (including for each category!)

Shishio-kun - May 15, 2021

3 by gwynsyl »»
May 5, 1:41 PM

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7819 by Nunphell »»
May 5, 12:35 PM

» [HALL OF LEGENDS] Hacker09, MyAnimeList's #1 coder!

Shishio-kun - Dec 10, 2023

9 by hacker09 »»
May 2, 9:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.