Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2008 8:06 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aaand 20 faces appears yet again.
It's getting rather boring now though it was rather interesting to see that the 4th state was turning water into light. But I guess it's getting close to ending.
Sep 18, 2008 6:08 AM

Mar 2008
Why does she always get captured X@

Nice episode, especially since 20 faces is back
Sep 18, 2008 1:15 PM

Feb 2008
Isn't the fourth state of any material just plasma? Somebody's not been keeping up with the scientific advancements since whenever this story was written :)
Sep 18, 2008 1:41 PM
Apr 2008
True, the fourth state of any material is plasma. It seems the writer didn't do his homework.
Sep 18, 2008 7:28 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
kuroshiroi said:
Isn't the fourth state of any material just plasma? Somebody's not been keeping up with the scientific advancements since whenever this story was written :)

It's supposed to be FICTION.

"State of matter" is completely transitory and relative.

When you you raise pressure and heat of any liquid or gas you can eventually reach the plasma state where electrons are free. If you raise pressure enough, you will reach a "liquid" plasma state where "gas" will actually behave like liquid.

There are so many other disputable states, such as superfluid, supersolid, degenerate matter (inside neutron stars), etc.

Other than those, you can even have stuffs other than matter in our universe (like dark matter or dark energy)....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 19, 2008 4:16 AM

Feb 2008
wakka9ca said:
kuroshiroi said:

When you you raise pressure and heat of any liquid or gas you can eventually reach the plasma state where electrons are free. If you raise pressure enough, you will reach a "liquid" plasma state where "gas" will actually behave like liquid.

There are so many other disputable states, such as superfluid, supersolid, degenerate matter (inside neutron stars), etc.

Other than those, you can even have stuffs other than matter in our universe (like dark matter or dark energy)....

Yeah, I wasn't joking. Hence no smilies and no sarcasm :P
Sep 19, 2008 1:02 PM
Dec 2007
Interesting episode as far as plot development is concerned,but still a bit vague and random imo. Some nice ideas though.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 19, 2008 1:10 PM
Sep 2008
isn't basically just a hydrogen bomb what they made.

Sep 19, 2008 11:15 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
I completely forgot about that lady until she appeared here again. I wonder if she's going to have her turn with 20 faces, too...

I have some theories on the ending, but as two eps were released, I'm gonna go watch the next one first....
Sep 19, 2008 11:47 PM

Jun 2007
RUED said:
isn't basically just a hydrogen bomb what they made.

I'm guessing the result is something similar as well. 20 faces probably understood this when the military wanted them to continue research. That's why he decided to end it by burning down the science department buildings and running off with the last data. It's probably also why 20 faces has been killing people around the evil professor (as the detective noted when talking to the police chief). The evil professor was probably trying to gather up the old science team or anyone that would know how to complete the process, 20 faces then shows up killing them thus preventing the Professor from finishing.
Sep 20, 2008 7:59 PM
Oct 2007
kuroshiroi said:
wakka9ca said:
kuroshiroi said:

Yeah, I wasn't joking. Hence no smilies and no sarcasm :P

Bose Einstein condensate ftw
Sep 26, 2008 11:44 PM

Apr 2007
Lol, the ending was awesome. Hilariously awesome.

I'm liking it in a ridiculous way now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2009 3:50 PM

Feb 2009
How did that anime got from master thief to major conspiration!
MaxCrazy7May 21, 2009 4:14 PM
Sep 17, 2009 7:50 PM

Apr 2009
mickal555 said:

Bose Einstein condensate ftw

Hell yeah! That shit slows down light!
Jan 9, 2010 6:19 PM

Jul 2007
Geez finally he appears again. I loved the first arc of this show, totally, one of the reasons being Hirano Aya as Chiko.. as 90% of her other works are annoying. Anyway, I still put this on hold up until now after all the boring, futuristic, superhuman crap. So it's nice to see this show pick up some pace again.. even if the crappy stuff is still there.
AwesmoeJan 9, 2010 6:23 PM
Jun 12, 2014 11:37 PM

Aug 2013
Once again Chiko finds herself in trouble and just when things are about to turn for the worst, 20 Faces comes and saves the day. Oh and the old man? Another deranged scientist who wants to take the legacy because he can't figure it out himself. How predictable.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 13, 2016 10:31 AM

May 2010

this is becoming a pattern.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nijuu Mensou no Musume Episode 20 Discussion

cyruz - Oct 24, 2008

25 by todd2580 »»
Mar 11, 2023 4:25 AM

Poll: » Nijuu Mensou no Musume Episode 22 Discussion

ballistique - Feb 17, 2009

36 by Recynon »»
Jul 2, 2020 7:02 PM

Poll: » Nijuu Mensou no Musume Episode 15 Discussion

cyruz - Sep 4, 2008

23 by Recynon »»
Jul 2, 2020 12:01 AM

Poll: » Nijuu Mensou no Musume Episode 13 Discussion

cyruz - Jul 28, 2008

30 by Recynon »»
Jul 1, 2020 8:02 PM

Poll: » Nijuu Mensou no Musume Episode 2 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Apr 23, 2008

30 by Recynon »»
Jul 1, 2020 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.