Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 13, 2012 8:24 AM

Jan 2012
blockhead said:
You were talking about equations before. This has nothing to do with equations. I'd tell you to try to be coherent next time, but I don't think it'd matter.

Lol. It has nothing to do with equations? In case you forgot...

Bloodcalibur said:
Equations can refer to any logical reasoning surrounding any event, concept, entity, or phenomena, be it abstract or not.

It seems everyone is (yet again) arguing in circles, not making new points, trying and failing and troll each other. Or maybe that's the point...? :o
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 13, 2012 9:37 AM

Feb 2012
Anyways.

"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Apr 13, 2012 10:21 AM

Sep 2007
InTheBushes321 said:
blockhead said:
You were talking about equations before. This has nothing to do with equations. I'd tell you to try to be coherent next time, but I don't think it'd matter.

Lol. It has nothing to do with equations? In case you forgot...

Bloodcalibur said:
Equations can refer to any logical reasoning surrounding any event, concept, entity, or phenomena, be it abstract or not.

It seems everyone is (yet again) arguing in circles, not making new points, trying and failing and troll each other. Or maybe that's the point...? :o

You aren't even trying to understand anything. He went from talking about equations to talking about psychology, without any more mention of equations. Psychologists don't use equations; so where are the equations that this guy is supposedly using to win debates? It doesn't get more retarded than this. Anyway this is getting tiring so I'm going to stop.
blockheadApr 13, 2012 10:27 AM
Apr 13, 2012 10:28 AM

Jul 2008
blockhead said:
You aren't even trying to understand anything. He went from talking about equations to talking about psychology, without any more mention of equations. Psychologists don't use equations; so where are the equations that this guy is supposedly using to win debates? It doesn't get more retarded than this. Anyway this is getting tiring so I'm going to stop.
He's trolling his own thread, don't get too bothered with it. Probably one of those kids that had a rough childhood being bullied and takes his frustration out on people over the internet by having to "win" everything(hence the macho badass gamer man persona), even simple discussion. Just smile and wave at him, that's all you really need to do lol.
Apr 13, 2012 10:43 AM

Feb 2012
Legendre said:
@Defiance: The only two options given to you in this scenario are that you are either trolling or butt hurt. Otherwise, you would have read my post, realized that transgender does indeed mean more than simply cross dressing, and gone on with your life. Instead, you have decided to spend that time on this thread, either defending yourself in a relatively emotional manner, or trolling.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Apr 13, 2012 10:46 AM

Jul 2008
As he continues to prove my point. Show me more bloodcaliber, show me how bad ass you are and flex your epeen more.
Apr 13, 2012 11:13 AM

Feb 2012
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=424269&show=20
Defiance continues to prove my point, about how upset he is. Still trying hard to save face LOL! I must've hurt his e-ego.

Apr 13, 2012 11:49 AM

Jul 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=424269&show=20
Defiance continues to prove my point, about how upset he is. Still trying hard to save face LOL! I must've hurt his e-ego.
You're right, babe. I don't know what I was thinking.
Apr 13, 2012 12:09 PM

Feb 2012
Now now Defiance, just remember that every time you try to play your embarrassment off a kitten dies somewhere.

InTheBushes321 said:
Defiance said:
InTheBushes321 said:
If a man gets the fix, he's transgender.
I now realize the people in this thread are just too stupid to have intelligence conversation with....

Despite the fact that you imply that your intelligence is greater than ours but used the wrong tense of the word intelligent, it's true. It was one example of many, because technically transgender is the gender one ID's themselves as. The example I gave was the most blatant, but they don't necessarily NEED to get the fix to become transgender, I have a close personal friend who has not undergone the operation(but will within the next 3 or so months) but is still a transgender. Just because I used the most rash example does not mean I'm wrong. Sorry =]

Defiance said:
Legendre said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Defiance said:
InTheBushes321 said:
I now realize the people in this thread are just too stupid to have intelligence conversation with....

The irony of that post.

Stomach is hurting from laughing.
GOD DAMN YOU SPELL CHECK!

Lol, what a tryhard ^

Apr 13, 2012 12:14 PM

Jul 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
Now now Defiance, just remember that every time you try to play your embarrassment off a kitten dies somewhere.
Apr 13, 2012 12:15 PM

Feb 2012
Defiance said:
I now realize the people in this thread are just too stupid to have intelligence conversation with...

Apr 13, 2012 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
Because making a grammar error in the game section of an anime forum that barely works is a measure of intelligence. Somebody just lock this awful thread already.
Apr 13, 2012 1:24 PM

Feb 2012
jpem said:
Because making a grammar error in the game section of an anime forum that barely works is a measure of intelligence.

Who said it was?

Apr 13, 2012 7:06 PM

Jun 2011
Defiance said:
Seeing as how you are one of those people who just has to "win" every argument you get into, I'm just going to say exactly what I used to say to my whiny ex-girlfriend.

If you realize that much, then why do you keep continuing the argument?
Apr 13, 2012 8:33 PM

Apr 2011
Kosters said:
Ewwwww.

The transgender or the quality of discussion? (or maybe both? :P)
Apr 13, 2012 9:04 PM

May 2011
interesting how society labels her "female" like they were surprised a female can even play videogames let alone compete.

on a more troll note, she sounds like a man :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2012 9:27 PM

Feb 2012
Narmy said:
Defiance said:
Seeing as how you are one of those people who just has to "win" every argument you get into, I'm just going to say exactly what I used to say to my whiny ex-girlfriend.

Cuz he feels he hasn't done enough yet to play off how embarrassed he feels.

Apr 13, 2012 9:36 PM

Mar 2012
Assumed she was going to be pretty since her gender was mentioned in the title. Oh well.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Apr 13, 2012 9:46 PM

Jul 2011
JoshSalas said:
Assumed she was going to be pretty since her gender was mentioned in the title. Oh well.

It's a trap.

I assumed something similar when I entered this thread but I guess I left disappointed.
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Apr 13, 2012 10:28 PM

Jul 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
Narmy said:
Defiance said:

Cuz he feels he hasn't done enough yet to play off how embarrassed he feels.
You're absolutely right, Bloodcalibur. I have been totally embarrassed by you and your mad keyboard skillz. Ya got me bro.
Apr 13, 2012 11:29 PM

Dec 2010
Pero said:
Does anyone even play SC2 here?

I occasionally like to troll trolls, but this thread got sad, so I won't. Getting people on a loop for no opposite reaction... reacting nonsensical to insecurities is just their normal state.

You know mods aren't doing their job right when they close threads they don't care about and jump right into hate wagons. (prove me wrong)

Yup, masters Terran =P

That interview was pretty interesting. I wonder if she will actually join with a new Korean team. Pretty risky, but she's proven she can easily compete with top Korean's already, so I don't see why not. Lookin' forward to watching more of her games.
UmbryaApr 13, 2012 11:38 PM
Apr 14, 2012 5:48 AM

Feb 2012
Defiance said:
You're absolutely right, Bloodcalibur. I have been totally embarrassed by you and your mad keyboard skillz. Ya got me bro.

Is that the same sarcasm you used over here?

Defiance said:
Legendre said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Defiance said:
InTheBushes321 said:

The irony of that post.

Stomach is hurting from laughing.
GOD DAMN YOU SPELL CHECK!

----------------------------------

Legendre said:
Pero said:
Does anyone even play SC2 here?

I occasionally like to troll trolls, but this thread got sad, so I won't. Getting people on a loop for no opposite reaction... reacting nonsensical to insecurities is just their normal state.

You know mods aren't doing their job right when they close threads they don't care about and jump right into hate wagons. (prove me wrong)

Yup, masters Terran =P

That interview was pretty interesting. I wonder if she will actually join with a new Korean team. Pretty risky, but she's proven she can easily compete with top Korean's already, so I don't see why not. Lookin' forward to watching more of her games.

Yes, I agree. But to be honest, you know, I'm a fair guy, despite the praise I've given her and how well she competed against those she competed against, they're still not the "A Class" level pros, more like ""B-" and "B+"s.

While I'm not a SC player since I'm a WC3 purist, what I can scrutinize about the flaws in her play is her mouse control. She drags her screen too much with her mouse. This is considered sub-optimal. She would need to be more accurate and faster with her minimap clicking to avoid this. This can potentially shave microseconds off her play, which add up into an overall faster micro. This would allow her to see more, what I like to call, "threads in time". Basically speaking, the faster the pace you're traveling, the more moments in time you're experiencing than your opponent. It's similar to when time seems to slow down during an adrenaline rush in the middle of a fight. You're able to make far more decisions in a supernatural level of quickness that would normally seem improbable.

Also, she sometimes uses too many clicks than necessary to perform the same action. While I understand that this is a common occurrence among RTS pros due to their need to maintain a certain rhythm throughout their play, this is only optimally acceptable if those extra clicks aren't overlapping on microseconds that could be used to do something else.

I remember repeatedly restarting matches in offline mode just to forcefully practice shaving off as many bad habits as possible, no matter how perfect everything already seemed. Forcefully speeding up your gameplay and forcing yourself to use a higher DPI on your mouse with a higher sensitivity without losing micro accuracy was also a huge part of the repetition. To this day I'm using 4000 DPI with 9/10 on Sensitivity on my RAZER Lachesis over a Destructor mat. I can move my mouse anywhere on my screen without ever moving my mouse more than half an inch across my mat. And all this was done even when I was consistently beating top 1-20's on Kalimdor (ASIA) server in full observer matches. If there's one thing I stress, it's that no matter how good you get at something, never stop obsessively looking for improvements.

Then again she's still relatively new to RTS, so I guess its understandable. I just hope she doesn't stop trying to improve the smaller details, even if it's the basics. I just want to see her go far.

Apr 14, 2012 8:56 AM

Jul 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
Nah, bro. Nah. I don't use sarcasm.

I do like how you keep trying to bait me with that spell check error and failing miserably lol.
Apr 14, 2012 9:08 AM

Feb 2012
Defiance said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Nah, bro. Nah. I don't use sarcasm.

I do like how you keep trying to bait me with that spell check error and failing miserably lol.

I do like how you still think I'm baiting you.
Still upset. Still trying to save face LOL.

Apr 14, 2012 9:16 AM

Jul 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
You're intent is pretty clear, I'm not too worried about getting in a shouting match over it. I am getting rather bored now though, perhaps we can get back on topic. How's your boyfriend fairing in SC2, scarlett you said his name was?
Apr 14, 2012 10:05 AM

Jan 2012
Defiance said:
Bloodcalibur said:
You're intent is pretty clear, I'm not too worried about getting in a shouting match over it. I am getting rather bored now though, perhaps we can get back on topic. How's your boyfriend fairing in SC2, scarlett you said his name was?

Lol, so you now you resort to personal insults; insulting his sexuality, his friend, and his friend's gender identity all in one go? Wow, you're really original!

Seems like someone's lost the argument and has resorted to butthurt, underhanded trolling because of it.
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 14, 2012 1:14 PM
Apr 2010
Valaskjalf said:
Kosters said:
Ewwwww.

The transgender.
Apr 14, 2012 7:00 PM

Jul 2008
InTheBushes321 said:
Wow, you're really original!
Thanks, I try.
Apr 14, 2012 10:53 PM

Feb 2012
Defiance said:
Thanks, I try

Tryhard lul.

Apr 14, 2012 11:13 PM

Jul 2008
Bloodcalibur said:
Defiance said:
Thanks, I try

Tryhard lul.
Oh, I like that, "tryhard". Very edgy and hip, I bet you make all the 14 year olds on the interwebz "jelly" with that line.
Apr 15, 2012 12:56 AM

Feb 2012
Defiance said:
Bloodcalibur said:
Defiance said:
Thanks, I try

Tryhard lul.
Oh, I like that, "tryhard". Very edgy and hip, I bet you make all the 14 year olds on the interwebz "jelly" with that line.

Still trying hard. Lul.

Apr 15, 2012 10:05 AM

Jan 2012
Defiance said:
InTheBushes321 said:
Wow, you're really original!
Thanks, I try.

Lol. I like how you take it out of context. Just proves Blood's point.
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 15, 2012 1:32 PM

Apr 2011
Kosters said:
Valaskjalf said:
Kosters said:
Ewwwww.

The transgender.

Pfff internet nazi
Apr 15, 2012 2:29 PM
Apr 2010
Valaskjalf said:
Pfff internet nazi

Mmmh.
Apr 15, 2012 3:40 PM

Jan 2012
Kosters said:
Valaskjalf said:
Pfff internet nazi

Mmmh.

Lolololol.
Lemme smang it girl.
Apr 16, 2012 4:46 PM

Dec 2010
This thread was an... interesting read.
Apr 16, 2012 5:06 PM
Dec 2009
Scarlett joins Eclypsia.. Goodluck for her I guess.
Apr 16, 2012 5:16 PM

Apr 2009
This thread is full of stupid people.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Apr 16, 2012 11:40 PM

Dec 2010
xxangelchanxx said:
This thread is full of stupid people.

>post in thread
>say it's full of stupid people

I lol at you good sir.

Anyway, Eclypsia is an ok team I guess, but I don't really agree with the decision. One of my friends is the main caster for Quantic and he believed they were trying to pursue her as well. Not sure why that didn't work out, but Quantic is a substantially better team than Eclypsia.
Apr 17, 2012 5:48 AM

Apr 2009
Idk how me saying that equates to everyone posting in here being dumb but okay sweetheart.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Apr 17, 2012 6:00 AM

Feb 2010
xxangelchanxx said:
Idk how me saying that equates to everyone posting in here being dumb but okay sweetheart.

Well, coming in and calling everyone idiots, while not contributing anything, looks kind of dumb. Like the person who came in and wrote "I'm not much into MMO's".

Better stay on topics you're familiar with, like cooking.
LUL
Apr 17, 2012 6:04 AM

Feb 2012
QysteiN said:
Scarlett joins Eclypsia.. Goodluck for her I guess.

Yeah. She told my girl that last night apparently. Grats yes, but I agree with Legendre, in the sense that she could've joined a better team. But I guess you gotta start somewhere.

Bleh, all these new gaming teams emerging in recent years. I am not updated on this era's competitive scene yet. And I heard WCG is practically dead now for WC3/SC, rofl. Never saw that coming back then.

one-more-time said:
xxangelchanxx said:

Well, coming in and calling everyone idiots, while not contributing anything, looks kind of dumb. Like the person who came in and wrote "I'm not much into MMO's".

Better stay on topics you're familiar with, like cooking.

While I appreciate you being on the saner side of the group this time around, I'm very sure she was not referring to everybody. She's just referring to the ones who can't wrap their heads around the concept of transgendered and transsexual people.

And please refrain from the sexist comments.

Apr 17, 2012 6:05 AM

Dec 2011
Aaaand we won't hear about Scarlett anymore.
Apr 17, 2012 6:16 AM

Feb 2010
Sebulon said:

I can sort of agree, she'll be in trouble when facing oldskool SC players.

She got lucky or is she really that skilled? We'll see in the future qualifiers and tournaments. But I'm quite skeptic.
LUL
Apr 17, 2012 6:25 AM

Feb 2012
one-more-time said:
Sebulon said:

She got lucky or is she really that skilled? We'll see in the future qualifiers and tournaments. But I'm quite skeptic.

Well, she's relatively new to SC2 and it's her first RTS since she didn't even bother trying to learn WC3 due to coming to that game late so she was just a DOTA player prior to this. I'd say taking that into account and what I personally know about her learning curve that she must have really high potential. It all just depends on how much she devotes and applies herself to the craft.

Too bad I decided to block every single person on every IM service for the time being (besides my girls and 2 close friends) so I can't even ask her why she joined Eclypsia™ and what happened with Quantic Gaming™.

"Get salary now!", cute as always. I wish her the best of luck.

Apr 17, 2012 6:43 AM

Dec 2011
one-more-time said:
Sebulon said:

Didn't see her games, but I bet she had some weird build that the progamers hadn't heard of and it caught them off-guard.
Apr 17, 2012 7:29 AM

Feb 2010
Bloodcalibur said:

Well, she's relatively new to SC2 and it's her first RTS since she didn't even bother trying to learn WC3 due to coming to that game late so she was just a DOTA player prior to this.

And that's why I'm puzzled with that question - is it her skill, cheesy tactics or just plain luck? It's always nice to have a new challanger and what he/she brings with. Refreshing.
If she's skilled - we'll hear more about her. If just cheesy tactics - analyzing replays will destroy her.Luck? Next events will show that.

Sebulon said:
Didn't see her games, but I bet she had some weird build that the progamers hadn't heard of and it caught them off-guard.

Yeah, me neither, I'm not following SC2 that much anymore. But the cheesy tactic could be the case, considering that she lacks experience in RTS games and SC in general.
I might even find the replays and watch for the sake of curiosity.
LUL
Apr 17, 2012 7:38 AM

Feb 2012
one-more-time said:
Bloodcalibur said:

Well, she's relatively new to SC2 and it's her first RTS since she didn't even bother trying to learn WC3 due to coming to that game late so she was just a DOTA player prior to this.

And that's why I'm puzzled with that question - is it her skill, cheesy tactics or just plain luck? It's always nice to have a new challanger and what he/she brings with. Refreshing.
If she's skilled - we'll hear more about her. If just cheesy tactics - analyzing replays will destroy her.Luck? Next events will show that.

Sebulon said:

Yeah, me neither, I'm not following SC2 that much anymore. But the cheesy tactic could be the case, considering that she lacks experience in RTS games and SC in general.
I might even find the replays and watch for the sake of curiosity.

I highly doubt it's due to any "cheesey" plays. She's been consistent throughout for a reason. Winning Iron Lady 2x out of 2 attempts and 2-0ing AuRoRaPMS (who, while isn't that good to begin with, shows her consistency), then winning the Playhem qualifier, arriving at IPL4 and beating pros consistently. If it was just one or a few games fine, but it was more than that.

Not to mention getting top 10 Grand Masters, while it's only NA, again shows consistency. She already had a good following on BNET 2.0 so it's not like people she was beating on the way there didn't know how she played.

You can look up her replays though and see for yourself. Despite my nitpicky criticism of her mouse control earlier, she's very solid.

Apr 17, 2012 8:38 AM

Feb 2010
Bloodcalibur said:
You can look up her replays though and see for yourself. Despite my nitpicky criticism of her mouse control earlier, she's very solid.

I'm not saying she's bad, winning top players and being high in ladder shows that she has something, but is it enough to face the TOP-TOP players, I'd love to see her playing vs Dimaga ZvZ.

It's just when someone new enters the ring.. rises awareness and you're cautious at the beginning, but by the time people start to understand.. "Man, he/she's actually really good at this game".

I think one of the reasons why AuRoRaPMS lost is that that he underestimated her a bit too much. Is there any interview with him about the matches? Might take time and look 'em up, if there is some.

We can go on and on, but only her play and performance in future events will show how good she actually is.
LUL
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Apr 25

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
3 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

58 by Jentheworld »»
5 hours ago

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
9 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.