Forum Settings
Forums
THE LEGEND OF THE STRONGEST, KUROSAWA!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 9:49 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
In the wrong place at the wrong time.
Oct 16, 2012 5:07 PM

Nov 2010
I really found that whole thing to be pretty funny
May 8, 2014 9:09 PM

Aug 2013
That was hilarious omg, "I'll mix your shit with my shit!" and "I'm the motherfucking Howl's Moving Castle!" I'm crying right now, this chapter was great, I swear lol. Sucks that he got sent to jail though, but he should've expected it.
Jul 18, 2014 9:58 AM
The Priest Esser

Nov 2011
I wish I wouldn't have eaten when I read this
idk why I was here but I'm prob back to playing Dragon's Dogma 2 again when you read this

Nov 4, 2014 2:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
ThePimp said:
That was hilarious omg, "I'll mix your shit with my shit!" and "I'm the motherfucking Howl's Moving Castle!" I'm crying right now, this chapter was great, I swear lol. Sucks that he got sent to jail though, but he should've expected it.

The Howls moving castle thing had me in stitches. He also did a JoJo: ora Ora Ora Ora!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 4, 2018 12:09 AM

Jan 2015
"ORAORAORA!"

This chapter was hilarious, disgusting but had me laughing hysterically, like Gintama 289th episode (not to the same extent).

Sort of gave me Planet of the Apes vibes, that scene was both bad-ass and funny as hell, despite being gross.

The end was a bit too filthy though. Like a foul version of what happens near the start of Grave of the Fireflies. Speaking of Studio Ghibli...
"I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE!"

What a mad guy.
May 11, 2018 7:26 PM

Feb 2016
i laughed so much that i started crying, this is like one of the funniest stuff ever
May 15, 2018 12:20 AM

Aug 2016
maybe theres something wrong iwth me, but this is unsanely depressing.
:v
Nov 22, 2018 9:29 AM

Mar 2017
Holy shit, this is great! Kurosawa is the man! This chapter was hilarious. This manga is really great, it can be depressing at times, sometimes it's wholesome, and often it's just plain weird and funny. I love it!
Nov 26, 2018 8:42 AM

Jul 2016
Great chapter. Really funny, loved it.
Mar 21, 2019 6:03 AM

Jun 2016
WDF....

Well that was hysterical. As others have said, "I'll mix your shit with my shit". I had actually assumed his goal was to scare them off like how his initial plan to save Takashi was similar. Even the police showing up would seem to indicate he was doing the same thing. Yet, his shock when they arrived proved this arrest wasn't planned. He went out there willing to die in battle to smear shit all over their eyes, lips, ears, wounds, and anus's. Like I said last chapter, obviously they were going to run. They had no reason to fight.

And here we have the phrase 'no reason to fight' coming up again. It made me think about how this was a battle of conviction. For those kids to fight Kurosawa would mean they would need to value confronting him more than anything else. And for Kurosawa in that moment he was rashly in the mindset of a samurai charging into death, living by giving his all, but also surviving with armor and weapons fine tuned for the battle. Those wrestlers have dreams to live for too and that's when they want to give their all, not against some insane shit slinging old man who may even kill them.

Nakane liked it, until he realized it was human shit. Was that his?!??! I mean, it had to be.. right? Where else would he get human shit. And then he went to smell it to see if it was really that bad and scary... Then to top it off a police man ate some. Disgusting what the hell!!!!

But it is worth noting that Kurosawa kept the fire in his heart and ran out to fight. Maybe he is a changed man now, especially when inspired. For, he saved Nakane from falling back on his own convictions and ideals by stepping in as his aniki to fight with his all. I'm sure he'll get over the fact he used his own shit, at least a little, he'll probably acknowledge it as a flaw like when Kurosawa was absolutely perverse too but still treat him with the utmost respect.. right?
Jun 13, 2019 9:00 AM
Jul 2018
Good shit ahaahahah. Funniest manga part I have read in a while.
Aug 8, 2021 3:11 AM
May 2019
The only thing beating this kid's yakuza dressing up. is shit fight!!
Mar 21, 2023 5:59 PM

Nov 2011
This chapter is funny as hell. I laughed uncontrollable for the entire chapter. Kurosawa is a smart tactician lol.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 90 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 10, 2011

38 by H_Erifu »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 68 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 25, 2012

4 by H_Erifu »»
Apr 16, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 60 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 9, 2011

9 by burningjustice »»
Apr 14, 3:46 PM

» The official English translation is terrible! Why?!

TheMAM - Aug 4, 2023

4 by TheMAM »»
Aug 5, 2023 1:28 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa Chapter 67 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 25, 2012

5 by outolunch »»
May 28, 2023 9:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.