Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2012 6:57 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saito did it! He stole a Jet and flew into the Sun just like everyone predicted in the spoiler
It’s A F-16! F-16 at 6’o’clock! OMG The missile firing in the following,

and Louise saving! Excellent! I could see this GIF forever. Those missile firing makes me orgasm in my brain so bad it’s amazing. That was one hell of a nice strike not to mention the explosions. This last episode was totally to my joy and fun. Wow! Still can't believe all the development. Like Derflinger in the spoiler
another OMG he really is alive and a spirit to go into different weapons. Seems like loads of things are taken out but the animation along with the action was amazing.

I am very happy even though it seems like invisible miracles played about of the jet flying outcome and I am surprised that Saito can fly it but I will assume the rune does all he cannot somehow or feeds him the info on what he needs to do. Despite that Louise x Saito kiss in the following,

A PREMIERE FOLKS! A kiss in a F-16 jet! Tom Cruise did not even do that one! ROFL! In fact never in anime it has been done on a F-16 jet. This is a true first of joy!

Combo attacks like Guiche and that other guy was superb VS the Red Dragon. Totally mind blowing!

Humans with Elfs was amazing! I WANTED THAT! I GOT IT! I am happy! It was something nice to have wanted and it happened. Ship bombardment was EPIC.

Dragon is DEAD! DEAD! In the spoiler
Louise used a petrification spell amplified by Saito so its effects can engulf the dragon. It worked wonders as the dragon's head along with its body crumbling was nice. Moreover the spell looked like Ultima one from FF3 USA version.

Need I say Queen’s Champion Song in the spoiler
for all Saito x Louise fans due to the following,

Along with the kiss in the spoiler
to further add Louise’s sisters here along with the mother! Finally we get to see the mother very well. Even Louise’s sister who is jealous is happy for her. If you are wondering of a marriage proof how about THE RINGS in the spoiler
??? Girls in the anime please GTFO, he is taken and none of you can have him now.

About the after marriage, it was so COOL! Cool! Cool! Amazingly cool! Super hyper of this! So I will make a list.
  • Louise can open now the door by herself in the spoiler
    WOW talk about progress. She became stronger that I though.

• ROFL, Louise and Saito get out in the middle of the street in the spoiler
    notice some people do stare at them with a WTF, I am sure.

• OMG Louise on the train in the spoiler
    she totally MOE and fascinated.

• OMG MOE attack of Louise eating crepes in the spoiler
    hnnnnnnnnnghhhhhht. Pretty much, especially when she licks the cream.
In thee end they go to Saito’s place to have their first sex. WE ARE ALL HAPPY FOR THEM! We are the champions us fans of Louise x Saito and I suggest to have some fun out. Celebrations like this are so rare. Once a life time.

10/10 Best season for me. Hands down!
Best BGM of all seasons. Hands down.
Best Louise x Saito relations and play outs of all seasons.
Dare I say best Louise fan service of all seasons.
I will leave it at that. May edit later.

BTW Some GIFs in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=417275
requests go there too.
Yumekichi11Mar 23, 2012 8:56 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 23, 2012 8:49 PM

Jul 2010
Security must of have pretty crappy to allow Saito to take a Jet just like that. That aside, a great episode to finish off the series.

I did laugh pretty hard when Louise opened a portal back to Saito's world in the middle of the crowd. Thought Louise could have picked a more discrete location to open portals, lol.
Mar 23, 2012 10:41 PM

Jul 2011
It ended on the best note that it could have, given the prior episodes imo. Content with the ending, the season could have been much better, but it's a conclusion, and that's what matters for this series.
mdzMar 24, 2012 9:33 PM
Mar 23, 2012 10:47 PM

Nov 2011
OMFG, the final episode that will wrap everything of Familiar of Zero F

Saito wants to make Louise smile again. How sweet :)

Anyways, great episode and fairly well executed despite the fast push of the first story arc.

And a happy ending to this great season and series:

9/10.

Stark700Mar 24, 2012 8:35 PM
Mar 23, 2012 11:26 PM
Aug 2011
Great episode, ended just as i assumed but sometimes that's what I want. After so many episodes of misunderstandings and fights it's a great way to end a long standing series.
Mar 23, 2012 11:37 PM

Apr 2011
I give it a 7/10 for giving me the Louise ending, but everything else that happened previously plus the up and down pacing would've made me give it a 5.
Now awaiting the end of the novels so I can give them a big fat 10
Mar 23, 2012 11:45 PM
Jan 2009
Haven't watch the subbed version yet :<, ruined myself by reading the OP, I always like to ruin endings in things :C

Sounds like the ending went great, and apparently Shakugan no shana had a great ending to its series as well :|......
Mar 24, 2012 1:06 AM
Nov 2011
Saito, how did you get that jet?

Well this is over and it has a decent closure. Makes me wanna know more what happened hehe. They listened to the fans although it's sad for us non Louise fans, the ending did not disappoint. We knew it was gonna happen.
Mar 24, 2012 1:21 AM
Dec 2011
ahh final series of ZnT ended :( ... 9/10 i really enjoy it.Warplane scene was awesome ! But how saito get warplane ? is there some security
Mar 24, 2012 2:37 AM
Feb 2012
Wow, they gave Zero no Tsukaima a good ending with closure. Not same level as Shakugan no Shana, but it still very good. This is exactly what I hoped no harem, no endless banter, just he commits to Louise and the other girls accept his decision.

Japan may be have more laxed security, but come on Saito just waltz in and takes a fully armed and operational fighter jet. Armed with sidewinder missles and guided bombs. I find that hard to believe but whatever its not a game breaker. By the way that isn't a F-16, that a Mitsubishi F-2A. Its a heavily modified F-16 variant.

The Ancient Dragon got pwnd. A barrage of the combined Human-Elf fleet and a F-2 jet fighter, plus Louise's jacked up super explosion. And now he's dragon bits.

Louise looks very pretty in her wedding dress. So much moe when she was on the subway and eating crepes. And Saito finally wears something that isn't the same t-shirt, hoodie, and jeans.

Overall this season felt rushed, but it was still satisfying. This season is a lot better than I feared. To me this season made up for the failure of season 3 and then some. It feels bittersweet now that both Zero and Shana ended, but I never forget these series and look upon them with fond memories.
Mar 24, 2012 3:13 AM

Feb 2010
final epsiode and it was a nice way for finishing the show^^ 7/10.
Mar 24, 2012 5:46 AM
Dec 2011
They should have made the last episode of Zero no Tsukaima different because it made me feel like watching the last episode of Shana again. Both series:

- Already had similarities in the beginning (based on light novel, JC Staff, the main guy and girl, and their seiyuus)
- Last episode aired on the same day
- The first OP theme was played
- Giant "monster"
- The guy was believed about to die or disappear
- The main guy and girl "officially" became a couple
- There was/were ring(s) symbolizing their relationship
- Ending scene had them being in another world (not the main world of the series)

They should have made the ending memorable like Shana's ending. Even so I'm gonna miss both series. Now that both have finished, I wonder if Hidan no Aria is next (assuming there will be more seasons) since it belongs in the same group as Shana, Zero no Tsukaima and Toradora.
AP24Mar 24, 2012 5:50 AM
Mar 24, 2012 5:51 AM

Nov 2007
What a convenient eclipse. And Saito stealing - and being able to operate - that jet fighter was just ridiculous.

This season was even more stupid than the previous three. I'm glad I'll never have to watch another episode of this franchise again.

3/10
Mar 24, 2012 8:06 AM

Apr 2010
Terrible.
Mar 24, 2012 12:43 PM

Mar 2012
Well, I got the type of jet used right, but they totally glossed over how he managed to get an armed and fueled jet in the first place... it isn't like they just leave them lying around ready to go!

Ah well, at least it's over now.
Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work.
Mar 24, 2012 12:59 PM

Jan 2008
I'm happy overall with the ending, but I'm not satisfied with the series as a whole give the major arc skipping and constant rushing of the plot. In the end i'd give it a 5/10.
Mar 24, 2012 1:19 PM

Mar 2012
PhantomWings-X88 said:
I'm happy overall with the ending, but I'm not satisfied with the series as a whole give the major arc skipping and constant rushing of the plot. In the end i'd give it a 5/10.

Haha yeah, I had a WTF moment when I saw the elves came to help the humans. Then I remembered they aren't following the LN anymore so elves helping humans isn't... that far of a stretch... I guess. Also agree with them skipping half of the later arcs in favor of fanservice and a super rushed plot.

Don't know why Saito threw his F-2 (that costs $127 million each, for comparison a F-22 costs $150 mil each) away so easily, but I guess since Louise can now use World Door easily they can always go and get more. A modern jet like that could probably conquer most of Halkeginia given enough time and munitions.

Also, another WTF moment when Derf showed up in the jet only for Saito to blow him up again a minute later. Totally hilarious.
styrMar 24, 2012 1:25 PM
Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work.
Mar 24, 2012 3:19 PM
May 2010
Garfield4th said:
In his world he is a nobody.

Besides because he stole plane he is criminal now.
There is no way that military didn't saw him.
Mar 24, 2012 4:43 PM

Nov 2007
khan4251 said:

Stop thinking so realistic lol, only thing bothering me was that after all that time there wasn't a sign if he was missed or anything in his normal world, seeing em ringing the doorbell from Saito's house at the end kinda made me curious of that but lol no that all we got to see xD.
Anyways we start with a meeting back in season 1 and a horrible relationship to a marriage with a great relationship, this series sure has progressed in a good way and I think I'll miss it.
Mar 24, 2012 5:02 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, that was really f-ing bad.
Mar 24, 2012 5:05 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
All seasons 10/10 :D Loved the way the ended it. Nice happy ending. Only thing that questions me that how noone finds weird in real world that there is a magic portal. I think some people on street were "WTF" because there was a random guy holding girl in hand in weird clothes. But didnt seem that they saw portal. well if this anime would continiue it would have serious atmosphere in real world if they would know existence of portal and other world..

But yeah great series 10/10 :P Sad that anime ended but woulnt hope for more cuz it was very nice ending.. not like bunch of other anime ending without finishing story .. (Beelzebub , Bleach ...)
Mar 24, 2012 5:23 PM

Dec 2011
Yeah, the ending overall was way too convenient on multiple fronts. However, it was decently enjoyable (though predictable), and it did give us some more closure as far as the plot holes' concerned.

I was kinda curious about the very last scene when Saito brought Louise to his home - I'd love to see how the parents would react to him getting married, let alone coming back after being missing for some time. However, I'll just let it be.

As far as endings go, 7/10. 8/10 for the season, and 7.5/10 for the series as a whole.
Mar 24, 2012 5:24 PM
Dec 2009
Caarina said:
khan4251 said:

Stop thinking so realistic lol, only thing bothering me was that after all that time there wasn't a sign if he was missed or anything in his normal world, seeing em ringing the doorbell from Saito's house at the end kinda made me curious of that but lol no that all we got to see xD.
Anyways we start with a meeting back in season 1 and a horrible relationship to a marriage with a great relationship, this series sure has progressed in a good way and I think I'll miss it.

The whole series itself could be like Narnia where time spent in the "other" world time moves at a much faster pace than here. I think this is the case because when he was sent back int he previous episode he knew the roads and such. (Though roads may not change, what is contained within the town may change)
Mar 24, 2012 5:25 PM

Jun 2007
I give this ep a higher grade just for the fact that they didn't hit us with another silly slapstick end, like they did every other time that they had these two finally paired up (still can't forgive them for the season 2 ending).
Mar 24, 2012 5:25 PM

Sep 2011
I want to give this episode 1000 stars but I can't this hands down was my favoert episode ever. Yes yes yes yes. That's what I was saying the whole episode. No all I want it a ova with them meeting the mom and dad. Then it will be perfect.
Mar 24, 2012 5:36 PM

May 2011
Oh yeah! A really suitable ending!

Louise x Saito FTW!!
Mar 24, 2012 5:38 PM

Mar 2011
I just wanted to see Saito's parents and some little Saito and Louise kiddies. Come on, was it that much to ask?! Then again, he has been gone for a good bit now. He did just kind of disappear... Parents probably think he's long dead. Then again, he did walk into a military base, steal a fighter jet, and then just casually walk the streets with no resistance. Hell, who cares about logic? Was still awesome. :)
--Dread Knight Torac, Destroyer of Grammar Nazis--
Mar 24, 2012 5:42 PM

Jun 2010
I love the fact that a 16 year old boy (I'm guessing his age) can steal a military plane.

Mar 24, 2012 5:45 PM
Dec 2011
vaikepois said:
Only thing that questions me that how noone finds weird in real world that there is a magic portal. I think some people on street were "WTF" because there was a random guy holding girl in hand in weird clothes. But didnt seem that they saw portal. well if this anime would continiue it would have serious atmosphere in real world if they would know existence of portal and other world..

its cause theyre all muggles :)
Mar 24, 2012 5:53 PM

Feb 2012
Yay! I loved this ep! I liked the action scene between the dragons and all the people in the academy. I knew saito would come back and marry louise i had a feeling it would happen im sure evryone else did too. I was like wow when saito jus launched himself and louise out of tht jet. I was like no u didnt whn they played first kiss. :D
Wedding was nice too
Gotta love I Say Yes Wedding Version :) great season
10/10
Mar 24, 2012 5:54 PM

Jan 2011
not gonna question what kind of airport just has fighter jets laying around unguarded but Ok i strongly suggest playing Danger zone when Saito gets back to the other world lol makes it ten times better.

Overall this season has it's ups but was my least favorite out of them all but yay for a happy ending?.
Mar 24, 2012 5:57 PM

Feb 2012
13man18 said:
I love the fact that a 16 year old boy (I'm guessing his age) can steal a military plane.

Close. He is 17 :)
And yeah me too
Mar 24, 2012 6:05 PM

Oct 2010
hurthades said:
I want to give this episode 1000 stars but I can't this hands down was my favoert episode ever. Yes yes yes yes. That's what I was saying the whole episode. No all I want it a ova with them meeting the mom and dad. Then it will be perfect.
Actually I don't think any rating or system can = to the HAPPINESS! Of people who trully felt it intense in this episode. I though of it, the sheer intensity has no words in my mind. It just vaporizes them.

That being said I don't think I have ever felt so much joy in anime than this series. Trully a pile up of 3 seasons to blow up in its last one at the end. The explosion is way more than a Ultima.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 24, 2012 6:12 PM
Oct 2010
A surreal happy ending... oh well, it was relatively satisfying. But the fact that it's an anime original when the novels are completed does take points away. Also, the rest of the season was really, really bad.

The best I can give it is 4/10, and that's mostly because it could have been worse.

13man18 said:
Not just steal, but fully arm it before taking it. It's not like they keep those with ammo loaded in times of peace. And from the looks of it, he didn't even trigger an alarm, talk about lax security.
AjunkyMar 24, 2012 6:17 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 24, 2012 6:14 PM

Dec 2010
So it ends; it really was a enjoyable four seasons; some were obviously better than others as some disappointed (looks at season 3) but all in all it was enjoyable and this ending was great because it did the one thing that i wanted it to; like i said before the "twist" last episode wasn't needed because it was obvious he would come to save her, but the wedding was the pleasant surprise or better worded turn out as while it was a very well possible ending; considering how many endings are ruined with out closure i didn't have my hopes to high, so I'm glad we finally get the ending that people wanted (well majority anyway) SaitoxLouise FTW :D

Oh as a side note, while it can be argued i doubt they moved to the Saito's world permanently but more so to visit his parents; so since she seems to be able to move through the worlds with her stronger power they may just visit now and then since their real lives are already formed in Louise's world.
InfiniteDestinyMar 24, 2012 6:18 PM
Mar 24, 2012 6:15 PM

Oct 2011
Nice ending of nice series ,I also was a little bugged that a 17 yearold can easely steal a plane from a military base I mean this anime wasn't realistic but that was stupid ,when he read the newspaper I thought that there is some military parade with a jet exposed or something like that and that he's going to steal it from there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 6:18 PM
Oct 2011
11/10
Where is everyone who said there'd be a harem end? I want to laugh in their faces.
Mar 24, 2012 6:25 PM

Apr 2010
What a great ending, ZnT has been one of my favorite series and has given me a truly satisfying ending without the bs harem crap Louise X Saito forever

10/10 for me
Mar 24, 2012 6:28 PM

Dec 2011
All things worked out in the end.

Louise just opened a portal at a random place? Looks like she became powerful.
Louise seeing things in Saito's world sure is cute!
And Saito reached his goal to return to his world.

Cannot wait for another Rie Kugimiya and Satoshi Hino combi! I guess I need to check out Shana now.
I wish they make a second season of Hidan No Aria!

9/10 for the ep
8/10 for this season
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 6:29 PM
Mar 2011
nothing surprising and wasn't intense at all... i'll be sure to steal an airplanel if i visit japan, saito makes it look like cake!

seriously was hoping for better, but i guess it's still a nice ending
excellionxMar 24, 2012 6:33 PM
Mar 24, 2012 6:31 PM

Jul 2009
ended better than the other seasons, which is the only reason why i put it at a 7. Also, no harem ending is a bonus. I like decisive endings.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Mar 24, 2012 6:39 PM
Mar 2008
9/10

I'm a sucker for happy endings and im happy that they got married as they both love each other very much.
Mar 24, 2012 6:43 PM

Oct 2011
Convenience of having an eclipse right when you need it. Also, funny that nobody is keeping check on the planes. Well, what was I expecting from this. 6/10
Still, good to have decisive pairing even though we know Saito is still gonna touch the others.
Mar 24, 2012 6:43 PM
Aug 2009
I loved it. Like, LOVED it.
Honestly, it's better than I expected, and for Louis to visit Japan in the end:

11/10

Now I gotta find out how to get this collection of OSTs.
Mar 24, 2012 6:48 PM

Feb 2012
i stopped watching Zero no Tsukaima for it's plot LOOONG ago. frankly, anything involving a "plot" in this series bored me and i just watched for Saito and Louise in hopes they would have sex romantic moments.

i give this season an 8/10 mainly because it was the better season out of them all, maybe not the first, i'm still not quite sure yet because it's been a while since i've seen it. but, i was going to give it a 6 or 7 if there was any sort of "SAAIIITOO" pervertedness explosion laugh out loud same old same old kind of ending. THANKFULLY, they gave us a marriage. i legitimately would have given this season a 9 though if they would've showed some sexin'. my hopes are too high. T .T

kind of sad this is ending, i'll kind of miss this show, surprisingly. /: and Saito looked good in his wedding get-up!

and i lol too at the convenient eclipse and the fact he can just steal a plane and it's no big deal. they should've had the military people at least chasing him or something. i don't know. but i thought that was hilarious.

god i'm really disappointed there no sex or lead up to sex shown. T .T;
Mar 24, 2012 6:49 PM
Nov 2011
I'm surprised nobody pointed out that the ED of the series for episodes 1-11 seems to take place AFTER they married, because Louise wears the Parisian outfit that she sees in a store during the ED of episode 12.

That would mean that after they go visit Saito's family, they go back to Louise's world since she has the clothes she bought in Saito's world.
Mar 24, 2012 7:16 PM

Apr 2010
I seriously liked the final episode. Beating the dragon monster, getting married, and Saito returning to his world with Louise.

It looks like the animators did there best to make the best ending possible.
Mar 24, 2012 7:17 PM

Mar 2012
The was too predictable but still I love it just the kind of ending that I want!! feel bad about the other girls though but it'd be better if they keep stealing saito even tho he's married
Mar 24, 2012 7:18 PM

Mar 2012
The was too predictable but still I love it just the kind of ending that I want!! feel bad about the other girls though but it'd be better if they keep stealing saito even tho he's married
Mar 24, 2012 7:19 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Zero no Tsukaima....
I must say i wasnt expecting liking this ending this much...thank you JC for not fucking it up!!!

First even that him returning in a convenient eclipse and stealing a F-16 from a somehow guardless military base was kinda obvious still...i love it!!

All fighting to defeat the dragon was great soooooo glad that Def is still alive!!

Also when they kiss hearing "First Kiss"made me a little sentimental....it was great!!

The most awesome of the episode....i didnt end in harem ending!!!

Great to see Louise and Saito marrying even so the other chicks leave the fight way to easy o well.

In the end their honeymoon is in the Japan...Lousie was cute as hell specially she eating a crepe...so MOE!!

At last they will meet Saito parents and probably....some booty at last!!

Now the series...it was a fun ride,even that the last season was kinda a disappoint(plot wise,history wise and specially timing wise...sooooo rushed) it had his good things(Fanservice was great specially of Louise and of course.....LousiexSaito Ending)in full the series could have a great potential but in the end it fell flat still it was fun and Louise is one of the most Moe cute adorable characters ever!!!

My score for this season is 7/10again it could be so much better and the series in a solid 8/10it has it good season (1 and 2) and regular season(4) and its bad season(3) still again...it was fun...also i am repeating myself a lot o.o

Going to miss Louse and will always feel it could be sooo much great if they follow the LN better...o well.
Goodbye cute Louise!!!!
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.