Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 16, 2012 7:47 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nooooo.....
Chris-chan really exits?

5/5 8.5/10
well, it was sad episode
but i laughed at scene of that beam hit the moon www
Mar 16, 2012 8:13 AM

May 2009
Mar 16, 2012 9:30 AM
Mar 2012
Chris died in ep 11
Tsubasa probably will die in ep 12
And Miku in ep 13.... ;/;/;/
If they will kill everyone it will be the worst anime i've ever seen... no, not everyone... if they will kill Tsubasa it will be the worst anime i've ever seen.
Mar 16, 2012 10:38 AM

Nov 2008
Chris' heroic sacrifice was effective, very sad, and beautiful, pure artistic genius nice use of those bits to stop the cannon.

Hopefully we won't get a Ideon or Zeta/Victory Gundam style ending with this, if so I'll drop the score greatly.

Mar 16, 2012 1:24 PM

Jul 2010
Man, I thought for a second Genjurou was done for taking a stab like that and spewing all that blood.

Poor Chris. I hope her sacrifice won't be in vain.
Mar 16, 2012 3:21 PM

May 2011
I hope Chris isn't gone. Sadly, i knew this was coming. Chris was by far my favorite Char in the show.

I get the feeling Hibiki is next. Seriously though. They all can't die, can they?
Mar 16, 2012 4:23 PM

Oct 2010
This is definitely the most horrifying episode to see and depressing TT_TT Not only for the school that shall never be as it was and is totally devastated but for the wound Genjurou got despite being dead.

About Kurisu Yukine’s death and her friends. Sad episode for Chris indeed. The first thing I want to say to her friends is look at WTF happened when you did not get on time in the spoiler
all is destroyed it! WTF? You came too late and the school you loved is destroyed now!
Hibiki here should wake the fuck up and realize it really is Ryoko that person there. For some reason Hibiki’s legs were nice in that part. Triple singing? Triple transformation in the spoiler
TRIPLE FUN! It was perfectly well done and synchronized. Wonderfully done. I would have to say the same goes for the poses in the spoiler
all well shown and done. When everyone jumped on Ryoko, I swear a smack-down could have happened but it would be too easy to get Ryoko like that. So instead some nice Hibiki suddenly punching with not much impact but when Tsubasa started running here I though it was for Ryoko. Sadly Ryoko was smart enough to use her whips in disarming the sword from Tsubasa. What is even more unbelievable is that Hibiki’s punch got spotted again here. Unbelievable. They just exaggerate the Last Boss powers.

Despite all that I find it more ridiculous of how Chris fires her missiles and Ryoko somehow dodges them in the spoiler
speed and agility exaggeration. I also think anything with Gilgamesh is outboasted anyway and the same shit applies in the Fate Zero franchise. Too exaggerated is not good as it leaves not much of miracle or chance at things. It’s even more amazing that the whips sliced so easily that missile. I did not think they could be used as swords let alone slice anything. I was however surprised at the tower having some sort of lens here. That I did not think would be achievable but they say it’s one component missing in the tower’s functions. It’s just plain unbelievable that Chris used a missile and Swan song in the spoiler
my explanation for it is that it launches small crystals that separate into a form, in the case of Chris it’s a butterfly, that once Chris shoots at them they relay the laser shot she did in order to amplify it while she herself opens her big guns and assembles then. Then the firing happens and while the beam fired is still around, it gets amplified with the remaining lasers lingering around the crystals. So in conclusion it’s huge ass beam attack at a target.

Most of all Chris’s Heroic Noble Sacrifice to Sing Her Swan Song hit me very hard T_T to the point of actually causing a depression. On average when this happens it means I have invested a lot of feeling into character. I would certain love to scream out WTF HAVE I DONE ALL THIS FOR? Chris is gone now and so are all my hopes. Chris in the following,

Along with in the spoiler
are her last moments I could cherish. As a result I leave with a GIF in the following spoiler
too bad it moves but I think of it as a resting eternal face of Chris. Those moments I will cherish them. Chris was nice character. Really too bad cause they just added her with some full frontal Hibiki in the spoiler (NSFW)
during the OP. Which goes to show Chris has the biggest breasts of them all.
All hope is not lost!

A)Chris’s body did not disappear yet like Kanade.

B)Tsubasa survived a Swan Song, what says Kanade might not save Chris?

C)I heard that falling down at that spot so she is still alive laying there.

Sadly the end of Chris also may occur due to this. Simply for one she does get engulfed in the spoiler
by the beam which suggests to me that she suffered loads but maybe not. Her body seems to have not gotten into pieces. Seeing her parents one last time here was a good setup to have some form of drama impact but seeing Chris falling down in pain with blood was not a nice sight to see at all. What Chris accomplished was making Ryoko totally go bonkers but most of all it’s the deviation of the beam in the spoiler
as it does not hit the Red Moon’s point therefore not activating the gate.
So in conclusion, I hope her nice body and those new nice shots of her from OP don’t waste out. I hope Chris survives but as it is the chances are slim to hang on to however I shall not lose my hope since Tsubasa survived.

About the beginning, the start was really scary. At first I was thinking that this monster is one of the big bad ones but when I see his 2 other brothers here, I O_O One is not bad but 2 of them more for a total of 3 is trouble big time. On top of that one of the big ones in the spoiler
with just 2 of its fang things he sliced like butter through that armored PCT. At the very least I am glad the girls are safe in the spoiler
I was totally worried about them with all that is going on at first. That is until the poor poor soldier got owned here. It was terrible to see him being trans-pierced and fading away into dust. That was totally horrifying. More so with most amazing and well done setups of the 3 girls in the spoiler
especially the one that refers to situations to animes.
It was rather well done. It truly showed the girl’s fears. So when I did realize that the monster's shit did in fact attack the school here and the destruction shown more. I RAGE hard and hard. The school is totally out now. It will take time to rebuild and all the fun shown that the school could provide in the series is now gone. A sad fate to a nice setup.

About Miku, her fear was well shown here as those shit heads slug type jump in here. I got to thank Shinji in the spoiler
if he did not jump there Miku would be ashes by now. Yet those slugs actually can grow some arms and legs from the looks of here. Like a man Shinji force takes Miku’s hand here. Yet even in the elevator those slugs can go through the fabric in the spoiler
almost touching Miku and turning her into ash. Wow! What a tension and I am happy that Miku got a well deserved sighting here. Cause I swear I though the protection against those Noise was already in place the moment go into the HQ itself. It should have learned from the concert incident. Despite that further down Shinji and Miku shook them off. That may suggest there is some form of protection more below the HQ. Genjurou sure got surprised of the info Shinji gives him and his face shows it well. The shit happens as the upper section of the elevator has its glass broken here. So shows up Ryoko.

Miku’s fear of Ryoko and her torturing of Shinji is once again well done here. The moment Miku rammed into Ryoko and got some abuse of her in the spoiler
I totally went WTF Miku are you doing! WTF? She should know that she has no chance yet she pushed out. From the looks of Miku’s eyes here, looks like the fear worked until she re-affirms herself with sheer emotions and blurts out something she should have never said. Cause that right away put a rather nasty face on Ryoko here. One of sheer rage! OMG Miku! Ryoko choke holds her and slaps her twice in the spoiler
oh big F to her on that one.
Screw you Ryoko! Why not give her some Yuri love instead. Ryoko you Bitch! I did not understand as to why Miku was blushing here for? WTF? However I do know she must be have shitting in her pants when the hacking occurred and the atmosphere was like here. Myself got some goosebumps there. I kind of have the feeling that Miku just by being near Genjurou here kind of cheered him up cause he was kind of fighting to protect her too from Ryoko. I did like to see Miku being supportive of Genjurou here just by being near him.

During the commotion, poor girls in the spoiler
Being all scared of dying. I really felt bad for them. Good thing that Miku comes around to help them. It was nice of Sakuya to get the cameras back online so the students can see Hibiki fighting. At least now they know the truth and Miku’s surprised face here was funny. While Genjurou was totally cool with the girls. In thee end Miku could not do much other than being supportive however it was nice to see of the surprised and shocked faces of the girls in the spoiler
being casual side roles, seeing their faces and art is a small bliss sometimes in this series. The anime referring girl was so ROFL of realizing this is not anime. Of course silly it’s not. I do think she was the most surprised in the last part with how she glanced over the shoulder of Miku. Miku’s last feared expression of Chris’s death shows so much, it was like me I guess since I myself am attached to Chris.

About Ryoko, plenty of fan service of half of naked breasts. Plenty of actions with her and shots. Plenty of development and insight from her character. Ryoko’s first entrance here choke holding Shinji was nice. Loved her faces and that breast shot in the spoiler
it showed how serious and mean that choke hold on Shinji really is along with Miku’s fear. Ryoko as such was shown to mean business and achieving her goal from the very start. Oh dear Shinji when you decided to shoot of all places right at Ryoko’s breasts is the moment you signed your death friend. Never shoot at woman’s privates since as a result they attack you viciously. When dealing with Miku you can see the arrogance of Ryoko’s face here. It was a smart move to get rid of Ryoko’s ticket in. However with how Ryoko’s face is here and the sudden Shinji fight stance here that she was not impressed less so with her face here before she does some move. That is until Genjurou interrupts.

About Ryoko VS Genjurou and himself. The fight started most beautifully with Genjurou’s entrance in the spoiler
the stance and SFX along with Ryoko’s faces were win. However when Ryoko’s face becomes wild like here and full of evil smiling pride here then it starts being trouble. Genjurou's first move series was nice. His sudden anger with his faces here and his nice dodge here was a first nice segment followed by that EPIC grab! It showed that he can kinetically transfer his power into his grip resulting in why he was able to grip so tight. Think of his arm being a clamp and just tightening suddenly. Pretty wild along with that punch in the spoiler
that pretty much proves along with Ryoko’s faces that it can crack the armor or most likely cancel out the Symphogear just like it did with Tsubasa. Beautifully done move by Ryoko that backfired in the spoiler
since Genjurou grabbed her whips nicely and sent her flying towards him while punching her nicely in the stomach. NICE! Moreover that Roberto stone soccer kick that perfectly landed in the middle of the staff of Solomon knocking it out of Ryoko’s hands! Marvelous! Convenient but it just shows Genjurou is BOSS. He is precise and effective.

In thee end it was totally shocking and RAGING of how dirty of a bitch Ryoko was in her fight to pierce trough Genjurou in the spoiler
OMG that blood splattering along with the sheer pain of seeing Genjurou like that with his eyes. OMG that was so pain to watch. Worse than the previous parts. In thee end of that fight Ryoko like a bitch looks through his pockets for another access card and once finding it all she does is have a face like here full BS pride for tricking him like that? Fuck her! That skank is about to die soon enough. At first I though he was going to die but he happens to be alive indeed. Which made me happy and confirmed he may be able to use his powers to boost his regeneration and somehow the green eyes girl here is nice looking. While the hacking here made me think of Noise suddenly becoming something else but it was just hacking that shut down screens from displaying properly. I think that Genjurou sweated loads here because he was fighting out the effects of healing fast. Kind of like when you fight a cold.

About Ryoko, her past, her fight and her World Conquest Plan. So from the looks of the following spoiler (NSFW)
Ryoko got possessed by some Priestess that got trapped in some place. Although the possession does give out some nice Blank Full Frontal fan service of Ryoko showing how much of hot mature body she has, does not compute as to why all this and how come her. From the looks of Ryoko’s face here that thing that possessed her does indeed looks satisfied. From the looks of it Ryoko was among the first people to see Tsubasa’s singing wake up a Relic. Which was interesting to see for its loli Tsubasa. To further assume things that Thing absorbed or went through historical figures in the spoiler
such as reference a plenty to Julius Cesar, some WWII Commander, Confucius? And Napoleon.
With it ending that Priestess suggests she sucked them into herself. Naturally Tsubasa was pissed off to learn it as it impacted on her view of Kanade and for Chris being pissed off. That’s natural to RAGE when you find out what you were used for was meaningless. OK so what does she exactly have planned. Well no one though it could be or though it was plain ridiculous despite having hints shown around. Well it is indeed what the Babylon failed at in the following,

The Tower itself with its glories in the spoiler
it was indeed the famous Gate to the Gods. According to what I found of the word’s meaning. A beam cannon with the purpose to hit something on a Red moon so suggests Ryoko looking at it here. From the looks of how Ryoko’s pose was here she looks to have loads of pride over it and her expression here suggests loads of hope in it. I for one don’t trust what can come out if there is even some for of Gate that will open up. From the looks of that Priestess’s past in the spoiler
she was cast down from reaching the heaven’s portal. This folklore was used previously too IMO. It looks familiar to one IRL. Fact she was sad of it would mean she wanted to achieve the portal no matter what. Ryoko’s poses like here, continue to be rich in showing half of her breasts. A natural hot way of depicting IMO. Not many girls wear this kind of armor. I liked Ryoko’s mean look here, cause it was well done as an expression. In thee end Ryoko can go fuck herself to death and I want her dead! What she did to Genjurou is not fucking forgivable! NEVER I WILL FORGIVE HER! SHE CAN DIE!

About the fan service, only neat thing I did find despite all the other ones is Ryoko’s full frontal up-close in the spoiler (NSFW)
not at least we know her body like the other girls and there is nothing else to hide of them. That and also it being blank with no details just like the 90s

However the creator:
http://myanimelist.net/people/14609/Kaneko_Akifumi
is he loves: Babylon/Sumerian shit, he likes the Tower of Babel and I think he likes the Necronomicon. There are some references in shapes and stuff like that but most of all he researched some terms from it that were used in rituals.

Kadingir is a power word in some of their rituals cause it means Gateway of the Gods. Studied back in College about them in a class. Moreover the ED has this dead corpse a la Necronomicon feel. Kudos to that, not many creators dig the concepts of Babylon or its religion in animes. Last I remember it was in Nadia. Well that is IMO of the creator. I will leave it at that. Very very depressed! I LOVED CHRIS A LOT! In thee end more than Hibiki ever. T_T

BTW Image Stitches done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=414547
amazing ones of Ryoko and Genjurou.
Yumekichi11Mar 16, 2012 9:43 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 16, 2012 8:39 PM

Apr 2011
OH SHIT!
Mar 17, 2012 3:27 AM

Sep 2011
Sad episode....CHRIS!!!!!

First of all i knew Ryoko was a bitch...but she is a big bitch!!

Genjurou got own bad by her using his feelings for her i through at first he was going to die after that much blood but glad he survive...for now.

Now we know why Ryoko has a different persona,it was kinda interesting that is a "priestess" that got trapped and has been taking control of different leaders for centuries just for one thing...reaching "God" since she got slap down like the bitch she is!!

Now the moment of true this episode...

CHRIS using her swan song to try to stop the beam!!

I most say it was really sad but...also very beautiful in a way the art,the music,the moment was well made she remembering her parents and saying she will save the world like they try,with their music....
Really hope she didnt die she is the best of all the anime but if she is dead...that is a beautiful way to die...

Next episode it seems Hibiki will go bersek and hopefully Chris didnt die.
Mar 17, 2012 4:42 AM

May 2010
I don't want chris to die,she is the best character in this series afterall..
Mar 17, 2012 4:54 AM
Dec 2010
Why do I get the feeling that the directors are screwing up this anime deliberately?
Mar 17, 2012 5:19 AM
Jun 2008
oh boy when i saw cat out of the bag yea really so much quote travis touchdown "i'm going to need SHOCK treatment to get over this one!"

so fine launch full attack on school while miku trying to get everyone to safety.
here noise oh Tsubasa's sidekick just arrive to rescue miku.
get to elevator here come fine & shooting the doobi oh no bad idea.
here genjuro vs fine genjuro doing well til ryoko voice appear in fine's mouth.
ow on genjuro's guts but he ok & all comp are down.
hibiki, tsubasa, & chris arrive see ryoko but she is also fine.
to reveal it all FINE IS SPLIT PERSONALITY/SPIRIT THAT HAS CONTROL POSSESSED ryoko like over long time 12yrs ago.
& reason she free due to tsubasa's singing on ancient stuff (so yea blame on it tsubasa).
yet main plan is bring tower to appear as a cannon to BLOW UP THE MOON!!!
so yea all 3 vs fine while other watch.
cannon on ready to fire & yet chris went all the way aka swan's song.
stop the blast, save the moon give small piece was hit, & going down.

oh boy got wonder hmm 50/50 for if chris to survive give recall tsubasa survive her swan song?

& yea hibiki look like going to snap.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 17, 2012 5:51 AM

Jan 2011
The moon will never be the same again..
Mar 17, 2012 5:51 AM

Dec 2008
The end was pretty predictable. No problems there though. Ryoko, I haz your babehz! Or maybe I'd prefer Fine's....Not sure. Not sure. Now give me episode 12. Though if Tsubasa ends up dying at the end of 13 w/ Hibiki, I will cry.
Mar 17, 2012 6:42 AM

Apr 2011
If they all die in the final episode, I would rage and rate this down badly, especially if it's not properly executed.
Mar 17, 2012 7:41 AM
Feb 2012
And right when she started turning friendly... :/
Mar 17, 2012 7:50 AM
Aug 2009
So a part of the moon just broke off like it was a biscuit. Dear God, I think this just overtook Guilty Crown as the worst anime of the season. I could go on and explain why this anime is an atrocity, but why bother. The people who hate it already know why and the braindead fans of this show wouldn't give a damn. *Sigh* Didn't anyone really think this was going to be good, considering it only exists as an advertsiement for mediocre J-Pop.
Mar 17, 2012 8:01 AM

Dec 2011
Noo Chris! Dont go!

Chris's swan song was amazing but sad to see her go. Hope the girls kill Fine.
Mar 17, 2012 8:57 AM

Aug 2008
I'm trying to like this show, God can tell I really do, but when things like that conversation about coded DNA and destroying the moon occur, I can do nothing but facepalm.
Mar 17, 2012 9:10 AM

May 2011
Chris's swan song is just too amazing, that final move that she pulled off, totally made me go ga ga all over it. Compared to kanade and tsubasa's swan song which seemed like a huge burst of energy is released from their body in a sphere like form, this swan song of chris is just SO MUCH MORE BADASS.

But at the end she got shot down. I was like noo. Chris is easily the best character in this anime and yet she just goes down like this? And next we get to see hibiki in rage and then somehow she's gonna die as well? 2 more episodes, i cant imagine how this anime is going to have a good end. I'll just sit aside and watch quietly for now.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 17, 2012 9:37 AM
Nov 2010
Magito said:
If they all die in the final episode, I would rage and rate this down badly, especially if it's not properly executed.

The first episode spoiled that they will die. Everything that we're seeing now is pretty much a flashback being told by someone, I would assume based by the first episode that it's Miku.
Mar 17, 2012 9:50 AM

Aug 2011
I LOVE THIS SHOW. Its a shame Chris had to die but her death will only lead to new and amazing developments in the plot(Hopefully). Im liking the direction the show is taking in the end.
Mar 17, 2012 10:01 AM

Oct 2011
ok anime reference girl is back... cheesy as always :P
but well show is still entertaining - what can I say... so it's good by me

seems that Hibiki will go batshit crazy next episode
so she can kill Iron Boobs
it will be lovely :D
Dalek-bakaMar 17, 2012 10:46 AM
Mar 17, 2012 10:29 AM

Aug 2010
Well, there goes the happy ending. Of course, that was shown in the first episode because the whole series is a flash back.
Mar 17, 2012 11:16 AM

Mar 2008
Poor Chris :[ true to all the above, her body's not gone, but I don't see how anyone could sing the swan song AND take that beam to the face AND fall from such a height and live. As much as I would like her to live, it's just not feasible.

Here's to hoping Hibiki survives, Miku and Hibiki is love.
Mar 17, 2012 11:40 AM

Mar 2012
It seems like every episode is getting worse and worse. I'm awaiting the end of this series.
Honestly, it may just be because I have payed little to no attention while watching this anime, but the development seems out of no where. I can't remember there ever being any mention of a curse before this episode- but once again, not paying attention.
Either this anime or Kill Me Baby was my least favorite of this season... but it is a hard choice.
Mar 17, 2012 11:58 AM

Oct 2007
Chris will probably end up being fine. We'll see her at the end coming out of hospital and spouting tsundere lines, don't you worry. Tsubasa won't die, because she'll be inspired by Kanade's words at a convenient time. Hibiki will 'die' but will actually just disappear and go somewhere else and leave everyone to think that she died.
Mar 17, 2012 12:14 PM

Sep 2010
CHRIS-CHAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

TT^TT

aaah i'm all choked up now
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."
Mar 17, 2012 12:14 PM
Nov 2010
I find it a little funny that people keep saying that this show is awful and a trainwreck, even though it's trainwreck on purpose and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Mar 17, 2012 12:18 PM

Jan 2012
Why do I have the feeling that the first episode was indeed a series spoiler and Tsubaki is going to be left alone, again? Well this series so far is pretty good.
Mar 17, 2012 12:24 PM

Jun 2009
NNNNNnnnnnnnoooooooooo! Chris-chan!! щ(゚Д゚щ)
So i guess the 1st episode wasn't a troll and we won't see ending other than what was expected.
Better prepare myself for that. Also dat Ryoko underbob.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 17, 2012 1:45 PM
Aug 2009
Z-flame said:
I find it a little funny that people keep saying that this show is awful and a trainwreck, even though it's trainwreck on purpose and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Oh here we go again, another person using that lame excuse. Unless it's a stupid comedy, like Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, it is not being made terrible on purpose. This just serves as an advertisement for the music that is featured throughout each episode. Looking at the production values, you can tell that a fair bit of effort went into making this show, the animators just didn't give a shit about making a decent story, they were only interested in shovelling out whatever became of their efforts in order to sell DVDs and CDs.
Mar 17, 2012 2:34 PM

Aug 2010
Finè's boobs disturb me even more than Chris' cleavage,

Mar 17, 2012 2:41 PM

Aug 2010
Genjuro's so badass!
Eat, watch movies, and sleep. Words to live by.
Best character in this show.

oh ya poor chris as well

Mar 17, 2012 2:47 PM

May 2011
NOOOOOO!!!
Chris is die!!

I just hope this anime has an acceptable ending here.
Mar 17, 2012 2:50 PM

Oct 2011
newnar said:
Why do I get the feeling that the directors are screwing up this anime deliberately?

This.

This episode has got to be the worst episode of this entire season.
Mar 17, 2012 4:14 PM

Sep 2010
Shit just got a whole lot stupider and sillier.
Fucking seriously, Genjuro? He has fucking incredible power and could've stopped this all by himself but a little moe moe kyun and he's out.
And then they toss in the tower of babel to be cool or something. I don't even
To think this anime actually made me sad, but that's only because it was Chris. :(
Mar 17, 2012 5:18 PM

Aug 2011
Magito said:
OH SHIT!

This was my first reaction too :D

I honestly enjoy a bittersweet ending...if they all die *and* it's done well, then my rating will go UP.
Mar 17, 2012 5:22 PM

Jul 2009
So like, all this was cuz she wanted to blow up the moon?
Mar 17, 2012 9:57 PM

Oct 2011
oh mai gawd! so much happened!
Mar 17, 2012 10:18 PM

Sep 2011
Time to see Hibiki going wild :O~
Mar 17, 2012 11:07 PM

Aug 2010
Tbh i dont think Hibiki will die like we saw in the first episode. .. that was only an alternate ending of could have happend if kanade didnt use her swan song and save hibiki can the concert.. Thats my Teory, Some ppl are probably just gonna think im stupid.
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Mar 18, 2012 12:20 AM

Dec 2011
Electromaster said:
So like, all this was cuz she wanted to blow up the moon?

I second this. Killing Chris for this useless thing!?
Mar 18, 2012 3:32 AM

Sep 2011
Oh~ The Chief could be the next Bruce Lee :D
Mar 18, 2012 4:03 AM
Jun 2008
so now say series also mix with xenosaga?

so it like mix of madoka, nanoha, xenosaga, etc who know what else tower of duraga?

so now Ahh! After 10,000 years I’m free! It’s time to conquer Earth! now fine want blow up the moon yea we go like ONORE tsubasa (hey name is also would been spell tsukasa) for freeing fine?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 18, 2012 4:22 AM

Oct 2011
Remember Miku visiting Hibiki's grave at the first episode? I doubt Tsubasa will die. Hibiki will definitely die

Edit: Chris reminds me of Kyouko from Madoka Magica
BlueKiteMar 18, 2012 4:31 AM
Mar 18, 2012 4:32 AM

Jul 2009
"Eat, watch movies and sleep"
All a true man needs to do in order to kick-ass on an epic level apparently (^.^)
Mar 18, 2012 8:15 AM

Sep 2011
Chris nooooooooooo!

Wry
[center]
Mar 18, 2012 8:18 AM
Jul 2010
Can anyone explain why destroying the moon and uniting the humanity leads to her world conquer?

1. Destroy moon
2. Unite languages
3. ???
4. Rule the world
Mar 18, 2012 9:50 AM

Jul 2009
This show is hilarious.
Probably Hibiki and Tsubasa will sacrifice as well on next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cirris - Mar 30, 2012

151 by TheLyingSpectre »»
Mar 13, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 9, 2012

58 by IssunWriter993 »»
Feb 4, 10:16 PM

» New movie announced

Piromysl - Dec 1, 2023

3 by KanameYuuki »»
Dec 1, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jan 6, 2012

265 by rsc-pl »»
Nov 22, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Feb 10, 2012

64 by WaffleMaster89 »»
Oct 20, 2023 6:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.