Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2012 9:29 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Updated on White Day!

Kazehaya stopped her because she wanted to break up with him?? And he said he's celebrating Christmas with everyone even though Sawako's father said she's serious...

lol @ how Miura "testing" Kazehaya by confessing that he like someone, who is Ayane. Miura is serious about her because he was sad for her when he heard that she had swollen face once.

Nice confession about Kazehaya worrying about his image to Sawako to Miura, who said they are the same.

Sawako crying when thinking about Kazehaya left her hand, and realizing that it was Kazehaya getting their distance larger.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 16, 2012 11:58 AM

Apr 2009
Just where is my Kurumi/Kento.. I hate the author for forgetting about Kurumi like that, she and Miura are awesome together.
Mar 16, 2012 7:10 PM

Sep 2011
Well at least we know now that Kazehaya just doesn't know what to do in a relationship and feels insecure not that his feelings have lessened, he just doesn't know how to show them.
Mar 16, 2012 10:19 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
inzaratha said:
Well at least we know now that Kazehaya just doesn't know what to do in a relationship and feels insecure not that his feelings have lessened, he just doesn't know how to show them.
Yeah, this is reassuring. For a while there I had no idea what Kazehaya was up to. Hopefully he clears his mind soon and realizes that he's hurting Sawako.
p r o f i l e 👀
Mar 16, 2012 11:12 PM

Dec 2009
I'm not sure if I understood Kazehaya's feelings...

but to me. He seems insecure on how to treat Sawako, and is also concerned about
how other people thought he was. So that created? ... that hes not sure of his true self...

Hmm, I just hope that these problems get solved soon enough! x3
Mar 17, 2012 2:01 AM

Feb 2010
She's crying! He isn't supposed to make her cry!

I can understand what their problems are now, but I still wish they'll be able to make up soon. I'm very worried for what the next few chapters will be like, but at least I know it's possible for them to move past this.
Mar 17, 2012 3:01 AM
Nov 2008
My suspicions were true .Kazehaya wants to get closer and do ''more stuff'' with her [ xD] but he is worried cause he doesn't want to bother her and all that stuff,plus ,Sawako's dad is complicating things also....xD argh so typical. Anyway..IT'S OFFICIAL...KENTO LOVES AYANE weeee!!!
Mar 17, 2012 4:04 AM

Jul 2010
Kazehaya you better clear up the misunderstand soon. I can't handle Sawako crying, she so nice and can't help being innocent. Don't cry Sawako!!! T^T
Mar 17, 2012 6:09 AM

Aug 2009
Oh, Kento ♥
Seeing Sawako cry is heartbreaking. Hopefully, they'll be able to sort out their feelings and clear up the misunderstanding.
Good chapter.
Mar 17, 2012 6:22 AM

Jan 2008
Am I the only one who thought that Ayane might like Pin? :( Is it seriously going to be Kento x Ayane?

Kento seems serious in pursuing Ayane but I wonder how things will be. It kinda irks me that Pin is not involved but maybe things will change on the Christmas party? I like Kento and all but I just don't want him with Ayane.

Kazehaya and Sawako still have their own issues but hopefully they will be able to resolve them soon.
Mar 17, 2012 6:53 AM

Aug 2009
Ohhh hell noo!!! T___T

How dare he made Sawako cry!!! T____T
Mar 17, 2012 7:13 AM

Aug 2007
Somehow, I think Kazehaya is extremely cute being insecure and worring about what Sawako sees in him. Until now he has always been Mr.Perfect, but now we see that he's insecure as well, that he has no idea what to do and is happy about very little things such as Miura telling him that he's somewhat similar to Sawako, because it has been bothering him that they're so different.
He's bothered and at a loss, that makes him so much more likable than before.

But... OMG... Sawako... she cried. D: This is THE worst possible thing! I mean, this is Sawako and she's so cute and always missunderstood, but always tries her best to be cheerful and all and... you can't make such a wonderfull and nice girl cry Kazehaya! T___T Go run to her and comfort her until she's smiling her bight sunny smile again - NOW! >:(
Mar 17, 2012 2:31 PM

Jan 2012
I really hope that Kazehaya does something about this himself, and not wait for someone like Kent or Ryu to help resolve the problem for him. His own self-doubt is what's causing problems, and he's so caught up in them that he's pushing Sawako away without realizing that he's hurting her (I cannot tolerate a crying Sawako. Kazehaya, man up!) Anything short of Kazehaya taking initiative and taking a confident step forward in his relationship, and I will be very upset.

Also, this month long wait between chapters is killing me.
Mar 18, 2012 6:12 AM

May 2010
Why this manga isn't about Kent, but this stupid Kazehaya~ T_T I just don't get him at all. Since when he was all that emotional? I have a feeling that I would prefer him the way we have knew him at the begining ('refreshing', popular, confident and always smiling guy), but no, now he is pretty much -trololololo, you don't understand me - who are you, Sasuke xD?
Gehh, give me some Pin~ T_T
Mar 18, 2012 7:00 AM

May 2011
I'm not even sure what to say. I thought Sawako's dad was funny. Kazehaya said that he's worried because he doesn't think Sawako knows how serious he is, and that he's not refreshing. So basically he doesn't like himself very much out of no where, and this, I guess, makes him afraid to be closer to her? How the heck did all of that happen?

Anyway, I thought Kento's rants about Ayane were cool yet pretty dramatic...

I just don't know what to think about it all anymore...
Mar 18, 2012 5:50 PM

Jun 2009
I want to cheer for Kento but for some reason I have always been a PinxAyane fan lol

But it's nice to see that Kento is serious about Ayane.
Come on Kazehaya get your butt into gear and stop making Sawako cry!! >.<
KinkyMeganeMar 18, 2012 8:07 PM
Mar 18, 2012 7:09 PM

Oct 2008
At least we know what Kazehaya's problems are now. I hope they can't sort it out quickly!
Mar 23, 2012 2:56 PM

Feb 2009
Takashi981 said:
I want to cheer for Kento but for some reason I have always been a PinxAyane fan lol

But it's nice to see that Kento is serious about Ayane.
Come on Kazehaya get your butt into gear and stop making Sawako cry!! >.<

Piiiiiiiin... But Kento is nice too, but Piiiiiiiin... But Kento is cute and very perceptive... But...
Apr 1, 2012 7:12 AM

Jul 2008
dalek said:
Takashi981 said:

Piiiiiiiin... But Kento is nice too, but Piiiiiiiin... But Kento is cute and very perceptive... But...

Piiiiiin? XD

KazehayaxSawako! =______________=
Oct 11, 2012 6:47 PM

Nov 2008
Lulexiaa said:
Ohhh hell noo!!! T___T

How dare he made Sawako cry!!! T____T

I so agree. He needs to fix his attitude immediately. Also, although I would of loved Pin x Ayane...I've grown to love Kento x Ayane, so I'm good either way. However, I'm really cheering for Kento, cause he's trying so hard to understand Ayane and is serious about his feelings for her.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Oct 23, 2013 5:45 AM
Aug 2010
Akien said:
dalek said:
Takashi981 said:

Piiiiiin? XD

KazehayaxSawako! =______________=

LOL
Mar 21, 8:42 AM

Apr 2017
Sawako finally realized that Kazehaya was at fault. She has honestly tried to have a talk with him, but he keeps running and lying by omission. Communication is a two-way street. There's only so much you can do.

Tbh, I'm not feeling Yano x Miura either. Though I also don't like Yano x Pin either. I honestly don't like any of her ships or relationships. 😕

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 79 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 15, 2013

19 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 78 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 12, 2013

10 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 77 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 14, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 76 Discussion

Zhou - Feb 19, 2013

11 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Chapter 75 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

15 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 28, 12:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.