Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 9, 2012 6:15 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, shit got serious this episode.

The ED is sooo unfitting for this episode, lol.
Elite60Mar 9, 2012 9:01 PM
Mar 9, 2012 9:32 PM

Oct 2010
This episode was the most insane episode I have seen of Zero no Tsukaima. Just like Symphogear once again Zero no Tsukaima surpasses its premise by involving “Human eating and scrunching while being absorbed into the monster” and of “something breaking that one would never even imagine.” Those 2 factors totally made much better this episode than any other episode.

I would have to say that the BGM during when the Pope announces to the troops and when Saito was about to go into the fight had me glued to the screen. Even online and the bad quality I was just amazed at how things unfolded.

I guess the fist impact would be the whole Romalia being in flames. That really fired loads of destruction and fear. Even if they don’t show it, it’s obvious that people burned and that includes kids. Such would be the doll presentation. The sheer though of the poor people burning to cinder was enough of a cringe.

Worst of all everything was going cool with Saito and I really though he would block out that big attack of the Ancient Dragon, but TT_TT Derflinger DIED! =====>

He became pieces and when I though about all the times he was cool with his cool talk. Now he is gone. This is sad resolve. Saito is totally out of it. I am totally feeling down myself after seeing that and seeing it again won’t change it either. I liked that sword loads. It was cool in many setups from comedy and fights. This sucks totally.

Worst of all the Pope is dead. Not that I care of him but when he was swallowed and the Ancient Dragon crunched him in the spoiler
up along with the flying dragon with hints of red around his teeth in the following,

wow that was freaky and shivering.
Really gave out the feeling he got eating into pieces to be digested by the Ancient Dragon. Moreover they got screwed over cause the Ancient Dragon had a “3rd Eye”.:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye
That eye alone has power apart from the power already of the dragon not to mention the shit controls other Dragons around it and that is bad. Tiffa was able to stop some control but not all. Moreover the Ancient Dragon at the end absorbed the Pope since it’s front became Red.

About the preview, seeing as Saito is totally depressed and all. I think it’s high time to just plain fuck this world and go to Saito’s world. At least him along with Louise will be save there. Other than that I don’t see the resolve exactly. Julio has no Master anymore, Saito has no sword anymore, the Ancient Dragon is still going around burning loads of shit around and making most likely Land not usable. The world is totally in Peril and unless they Apocalypse on the Dragon through a spell we don’t know as to kill the shit in one shot and it can’t do shit cause it’s vaporized then it’s going to be a problem in dealing with it. It’s far far worst than the Beast at
the end of Dog Days.

BTW Some GIFs done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=412813
Derflinger’s last moment. :(

PS: Ancient Dragon = a little to Death-wing from World of Warcraft.
Yumekichi11Mar 11, 2012 4:53 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 10, 2012 12:42 AM

Oct 2010
Awesome, kinda random at first when a dragon gonna rage.
But couldnt think that it become this cool.
Mar 10, 2012 1:09 PM

Jan 2009
dam... Even Alduin is the last boss in zero no tsukaima
Mar 10, 2012 1:59 PM

Sep 2009
mattx017 said:
dam... Even Alduin is the last boss in zero no tsukaima

so I wasn't the only one thinking that saito is the dragonborn xD
Mar 10, 2012 2:31 PM

Sep 2008
Mamiko Noto's power truly is incredible. She probably saved the most lives out of everyone.
Julio must have some mad living skill if he is expected to live after pushed down a cliff bottom.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2012 2:35 PM
Dec 2011
derflinger T_T
Mar 10, 2012 2:54 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
how the hell is dat final season T_T ... 2 eps left and from now i see there would fit like another season
Mar 10, 2012 3:26 PM

Apr 2011
You know how Louise said in the preview "I have something to tell you Saito."?
I bet you she is going to say

This would lead into maybe another series that takes place in the Zero no Tsukaima universe. Then we would have a whole new generation! YEAH!
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Mar 10, 2012 3:30 PM

Feb 2012
Mann...what an ep this was. Aquelia looked horrifying when it was engulfed by flames.
Then A big dragon appears. The pope has asked saito to use his power and louise tells him to not help the pope cuz he will die
I admire saito for goin into battle even if he might lose his life.(thank god he didnt :D)
Its sad tht saito's bud delflinger is now gone. I cant believe it but its true :(
The pope got ate by the dragon not tht i care and the dragon is still out there
The next ep is called louises choice and she said she has something to tell saito
We can all guess but it might be unexpected results who knows but the next ep looks interesting
All i can say about this ep is wow...jus wow
As always looking forward to the nxt ep
ThePrincessRul3zMar 10, 2012 3:34 PM
Mar 10, 2012 3:46 PM

May 2011
NOOOO!!!!
Another person (A thing if you guys want to assume) is gone...man, I'm so feel sadden for this.
In any case, I'm curious what will Louise say next.
Mar 10, 2012 4:52 PM

Jun 2009
I didn't get why the pope didn't just jump along with Julio..

Doesn't this make you hungry?
Mar 10, 2012 4:59 PM

Feb 2012
Derflinger man TT....so freaking sad. especially when he said

"partner", i teared up instantly
Mar 10, 2012 6:26 PM

Aug 2010
Moving kind of fast with a dragon out of nowhere but I'll follow.
Mar 10, 2012 6:34 PM

Dec 2010
First Nisemonogatari and then this, Shit got real this week O_O... but Derflinger :(, screw the Pope but why did Derflinger have to die... those last lines just added to effect also. I wonder what Louise wants to tell him next time; seems like another depressing episode since the preview ends with them losing grip of each others hands. Have no idea how this will end now.
Mar 10, 2012 7:04 PM

Jul 2011
Assholes killed the most logical character on the show; he was a bro too. Oh well, slightly better episode, better than last season at the very least. As long as it's not a harem ending, it's whatever.
mdzMar 11, 2012 2:07 PM
Mar 10, 2012 8:10 PM

May 2011
Dammit! NOT THE TALKING SWORD! Ah, he was my favorite male character... :/
Now how is Saito supposed to fight? Screw magic.

Next episode preview shows Louise has something she never got to say. I wonder what that could be. Maybe some mushy romance garbage about how she's glad that Saito is her familiar and she wouldn't have it any other way.
Mar 10, 2012 8:11 PM

Dec 2010
Thatsjustpeachy said:
During the preview for the next episode, that hand seperation part gave me chills :(

This, all tho i doubt it will, this show better not end bitter, it wouldn't fit at all.
Mar 10, 2012 9:11 PM

Oct 2011
Delf NOOOoooooo how could this happen to you!?
And lul "Julio you must survive!" -Pushes down seemingly endless cliff-
Mar 10, 2012 9:37 PM

Sep 2011
Shit just got real. i could not move my eyes away. i was so sucked into this episode. i just don't know what to say. people just are dead now. next episode i think will be about what they are going to do about the dragon how they are going to kill. it and Louise is going to tell Saito that she loves him. witch is iv'e been waiting for. i really don't know how Saito is going to pull himself out of this one with his sword gone. gosh so much happen his episode. i cant wait another week to see what happens next. who wants to go the japan and raid the building and watch the rest of the season with me?
Mar 10, 2012 9:38 PM

Dec 2011
Sh!t just hit the fan! That is scary ass dragon. D: From the preview, I don't expect the fight last long.
Mar 10, 2012 9:57 PM
Sep 2011
It felt like Delf disappeared too quickly and I don't get why the pope didn't jump with Julio.
Mar 10, 2012 10:02 PM

Dec 2010
hurthades said:
Shit just got real. i could not move my eyes away. i was so sucked into this episode. i just don't know what to say. people just are dead now. next episode i think will be about what they are going to do about the dragon how they are going to kill. it and Louise is going to tell Saito that she loves him. witch is iv'e been waiting for. i really don't know how Saito is going to pull himself out of this one with his sword gone. gosh so much happen his episode. i cant wait another week to see what happens next. who wants to go the japan and raid the building and watch the rest of the season with me?

Wait she never said it before? lol i feel like i'm have a span of bad memory XD; o btw your sig is great :P
Mar 10, 2012 10:14 PM

Feb 2011
The reason that Louise and Tiffa couldn't just fly by so they could jump off that dragon is because.....
Mar 10, 2012 10:17 PM

Jan 2012
Dam i really liked that sword..
Mar 10, 2012 10:24 PM

Jan 2010
T_T Delfinger dies
That Dragon just Crunch The Pope......................... [<---The crunch part made me mad] Seems like the dragon got stronger....? ??
I think Saito is going to get the JET he found in the ELF base.
ARIAL FIGHT! oh wait that ancient dragon doesn't have wings ? o.O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2012 10:27 PM

Jan 2012
Elite60 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, shit got serious this episode.

The ED is sooo unfitting for this episode, lol.

just got shocked after seeing the pope died....and derflinger got destroyed....now...I WANT MORE EPISODES OF IT....
Mar 10, 2012 10:29 PM

Jan 2012
MapoTofu said:
I didn't get why the pope didn't just jump along with Julio..

now that you've said it....I'm thinking the pope is alive and he's the one destroying it from the inside....but if not...? i don't know what I'm gonna do..
Mar 10, 2012 11:14 PM

May 2010
I've been thinking from the beginning of the series that the Pope is actually a bad guy.
Now he just using Saito to weaken the dragon and pretend to be nom nom nom by it
and gain control of the dragon. Highly unlikely... :D

RIP Delf.
Mar 10, 2012 11:18 PM
Jun 2011
the pope is the bad guy, when the dragon ate him his eyes turned red ... maybe activate his power or some shit XD
Mar 10, 2012 11:23 PM

Sep 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
hurthades said:

Wait she never said it before? lol i feel like i'm have a span of bad memory XD; o btw your sig is great :P
I was thinking the same thing when i was writing that. but now i look back yea she never said it.lol.thank you
Mar 10, 2012 11:34 PM
Jan 2009
Welp, I can't wait for next week lol, 1 week seems too long.
This episode surpasses everything from the 3rd season and all previous episodes this season.
That dragon fucked shit up, mainly the pope D:
Though this brings up something, when the pope dies, what happens to the void user's familiar?
Does Julio retain his power of windalfr or something?

Also, Delf :<. Saito was in such a shock that he was destroyed. Such a ironic timing that whenever the dragon stopped attacking, delf shattered.
The preview seems imo to foreshadow that the next episode will be a dramatic one.

Hopefully the last 2 episodes play out well, else well.... angry fanbase ahoy
Mar 10, 2012 11:44 PM

May 2010
I Think lifdrasir is derived from life drainer.
Mar 10, 2012 11:56 PM

Sep 2011
Xanek said:
Welp, I can't wait for next week lol, 1 week seems too long.
This episode surpasses everything from the 3rd season and all previous episodes this season.
That dragon fucked shit up, mainly the pope D:
Though this brings up something, when the pope dies, what happens to the void user's familiar?
Does Julio retain his power of windalfr or something?

Also, Delf :<. Saito was in such a shock that he was destroyed. Such a ironic timing that whenever the dragon stopped attacking, delf shattered.
The preview seems imo to foreshadow that the next episode will be a dramatic one.

Hopefully the last 2 episodes play out well, else well.... angry fanbase ahoy
lol love your post fav line it it -That dragon fucked shit up, mainly the pope D:- XD yea i really hope Saito does not die. i really dont even know what ill do.
Mar 11, 2012 12:00 AM
Aug 2011
Derflinger, you're one of the best partners someone could ask for and it's sad to see you go.

I have a feeling Louise is going to do something reckless.

This is the first time I got this crazy vibe since the season 2 episode 12. Lets hope they play out these two episodes well and make it a happy end.
Mar 11, 2012 12:06 AM
Feb 2009
All these seasons I've been wanting to see if Saito can actually go back to his world and rip Derflinger
Mar 11, 2012 1:28 AM

Jan 2011
Well with the pope being dead and all, I guess we can rule out the Louise becomes a nun arc (especially with only two episodes left). I suspect she will try to send Saito back to save his life, but I don't think he will go along with it. We'll have to see who the replacement void magicians are (since they are down two) and what powers they can bring to bear. Two episodes doesn't give a lot of time for plot complications (unless they plan an Ova or movie).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 11, 2012 1:33 AM

Oct 2010
Yeah i dont like the Pope and never trusted him. He's probably trying to control the Dragon power but i do hope that bastard is dead.
Mar 11, 2012 1:39 AM

Mar 2012
omfg why does it always end when its at the good part =="
Mar 11, 2012 3:11 AM

Aug 2008
No, not the sword! Pink-haired bitch should die instead. Now you can't have a happy end. Unless...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 11, 2012 3:51 AM
Jun 2008
Did someone died... hmm, didn't really care about him that much tho.

OMG the sword is gone, well.. its the last season anyway.
Mar 11, 2012 5:28 AM
Jul 2009
derflinger
a great sword and friend

RIP
Mar 11, 2012 5:32 AM

Nov 2007
anyone else think its stupid that the small dragon was flying towards its mouth. if the big dragon was controlling it why would they be stupid enough to ride it in the first place.

rip sword :(
Mar 11, 2012 5:34 AM

Sep 2011
I LOL'ed When The Pope Said To Julio That He Must Live Then He Pushed Him Away Falling In The Cliff That Julio Will End Up Dying.

And I Knew It That Delf Will Crushed Into Pieces.

Okay, No Idea What Will Happen In The Next Episode. What A Thriller.

Mar 11, 2012 7:07 AM

Aug 2009
Delf... is gone...? I sensed no death flags until the last second. *depressed*
Also, why didn't the Pope jump too? The heck. He must have some ulterior motive.

Great episode. I was really absorbed.
Mar 11, 2012 8:04 AM

Jan 2012
I'm so sad about how the pope died and Delf too. I didn't really care about the pope to begin with, but now the dragon is jacked with 3 red glowing eyes.
Mar 11, 2012 8:39 AM

Dec 2011
I didn't care about the Pope either, he was so full of himself he deserved it. But the sword...

NoooOOoOOoOOooo...oooOooOOoOoo...OoOoOOoooo!

I bet Saito won't die.
Mar 11, 2012 9:53 AM

Jun 2010
They shouldn't have had the ending with this episode. It's just not right.

Mar 11, 2012 10:11 AM
Aug 2011
i LOL'D so hard when the pope died, to bad about saito's sword though.
Mar 11, 2012 10:13 AM

Dec 2011
noooo! why did the sword have to die D: why couldn't they just kill off Siesta instead!! whyyyyy....
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.