3It was OK
14.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.3
7 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2012 2:46 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fat king needs to be headshot.
Jan 14, 2012 4:27 AM

Oct 2009
He needs to be cut into pieces and fed to dogs.
Sep 27, 2012 3:17 PM

Feb 2008
Actually, I hope he doesn't die. It would be way better if he ended up as a slave, or lived in the slums. Of course, taking his eye or two would be a good addition to that.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 22, 2014 4:42 PM

Nov 2009
ahhh, that twisted little fat-headed tyrant . . . Of course, the true evil are those Bankers . . . Though seriously, who would be stupid enough to listen to a country telling you to "rely on their currency" when you are doing fine on your own?
Jan 1, 2015 3:13 PM
Dec 2014
ZetaZaku said:
Actually, I hope he doesn't die. It would be way better if he ended up as a slave, or lived in the slums. Of course, taking his eye or two would be a good addition to that.

Definitely!
One does not simply watch anime.
Jan 6, 2015 2:53 AM

Mar 2010
Sooo... people in Kou was ok with inflation or what?
Do pop-up headlights really endanger pedestrians that much?
Feb 13, 2015 1:49 AM

Jan 2013
Money addict. Should be punished.
Feb 25, 2015 5:12 AM

Jun 2008
And this ladies and gentlemen is exactly what happens in our current economy right now. Banks just issuing more paper with no real value(for example the first dollars had written on them that their worth was exchangeable for gold. Now they have nothing written on them).
They just issue more worthless paper since they don't have to have a guaranteed gold quantity for it and that creates inflation and on top of that all money creation is put as debt on the state that the citizens have to pay threw taxes.
Basically most of your taxes don't go in creating a better country but they pay this imaginary debt that always keeps increasing.
Also this is what we see in Europe with different countries not issuing their own currency and having to be depended on the euro issued by the EU that is basically in control of Germany.
The EU threatens them not to give them any money(and since they can't make their own money that becomes trouble) if they don't do what Germany tells them to do and they just do it. The only way to issue their money is if they get out of The EU but then they will have all the EU countries acting hostile against them and not trading with them for getting out and doing whatever they want with their economy.
May 16, 2018 3:21 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The power of the money and the political corruption!!! kekeke
Jan 2, 2022 9:02 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
The economy facts during this episode got too real, especially that one panel were Sinbad mentioned how stupid could one could be to depend on another country to decide the value of currency. My politicians should read more from this manga instead of doing exactly that.

At the very least my country hasn't stepped as low as having to resort to slavery to maintain the position of the rich society... I think. Ahbmad truly has a more and more punchable face as each chapter goes by.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 15, 2022 7:51 PM

Jan 2020
Ahbmad really doesn't care about anything but the power that comes with being king. It's amazing he hasn't been overthrown yet.

Either way, a nice economy lesson this time around.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

» What's the best and worst Arc in Magi?

coolasianbro - Feb 11, 2021

8 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 20, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.