Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 6, 2012 3:55 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The scenes in the Opening shown a Spoiler so much.
Henrrietta gave a ring a Tifania, to be used?
In the next chapter we will see a Index-Louise xD
Jan 6, 2012 5:17 PM

Jul 2010
Nice to see the gang back again. Of course, Saito is still finding himself staring, touching and falling into boobs as usual.

Colbert-sensei, don't fight it. Just accept that Kirche has the hots for ya...
Elite60Jan 6, 2012 5:42 PM
Jan 6, 2012 6:02 PM

Apr 2010
Only 12 caps....... I'm dissapointed
Jan 6, 2012 6:40 PM

Jul 2011
Actually really enjoyed the first episode; off to a good start.

mdzJan 8, 2012 10:23 AM
Jan 6, 2012 7:02 PM

Mar 2011
1st episode is not bad

Hoping for less fan service on the next next episode (unlike the past season)

Jan 6, 2012 7:13 PM

Feb 2008
Finally it here and I'm glad author of this series survived so we can finally get a Final

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 6, 2012 10:32 PM

Jun 2011

Op for anyone wanting to watch it
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Jan 7, 2012 12:02 AM

Feb 2010
YAY its finally here!
Jan 7, 2012 12:16 AM

Jun 2010
Yeah finally here, but man, only 13 episodes? They have to direct 10-12 volume of light novel..
Jan 7, 2012 12:28 AM
Feb 2009
Waiting for dat index-louise :3
It wasn't bad for a first ep,
but the OP sounds too much like the older one D: lol
Jan 7, 2012 12:29 AM

Jun 2010
SpAyKeR said:
Yeah finally here, but man, only 13 episodes? They have to direct 10-12 volume of light novel..

yea my heart sank when i saw that, even thought znt isn't an absolute masterpiece or anything, STILL jc staff wtf cmon you went through three damn seasons forabout something around halfway of the novels and the other half of the novels get 13 episodes? NO! NO! NO! frick here's to hoping the episode detail is wrong(was wrong for t&b originally) otherwise it better be one fricking good of an original ending
Jan 7, 2012 1:31 AM

Oct 2010
awww mannn finally a thrid season xD
waited for it for sooo long, best comeback ever,.
didnt gety the same impact as shana but still awesome.
Jan 7, 2012 1:39 AM

Jan 2012
Oh Man... I wonder whats going to happen next... Since Saito says "I love you" so much to Louise, proves it, then shows that he likes other girls too... I wish the ending would be serious this time... I love the ending in the Futatsuki no Kishi... though the last part sucked... the volume 9 was better.
Jan 7, 2012 1:41 AM

Jun 2010
tittycakesXD said:
yea my heart sank when i saw that, even thought znt isn't an absolute masterpiece or anything, STILL jc staff wtf cmon you went through three damn seasons forabout something around halfway of the novels and the other half of the novels get 13 episodes? NO! NO! NO!

Ach sorry i made a few mistakes =____=, sorry for my bad english. There are 12 of episodes, and I also hope mate like you they will make a mistake about episodes (is there any site which provide the true info about episodes? The original one does not say it i guess).

shuncchi said:

This is a fourth season xD
Jan 7, 2012 2:43 AM

Nov 2007
SpAyKeR said:
shuncchi said:

This is a fourth season xD

I think this is the third season too. Princess no Rondo was so horrible I refuse to believe I watched that shit.

Anyways, wonderful Louise-Saito paring is back again! The level of romance in this show actually thrives with ecchiness unlike many other ecchi shows. So I am okay with that, because at the end of it, Saito is meant be with Louise after all :)

I think 13 episodes is just fine. but more episodes would be great! bar we don't get princess no rondo crap.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 7, 2012 2:50 AM

Oct 2010
Words cannot describe the frenzy of emotions of seeing The Louise! Louise! Oh dear Louise! What started the trend in me and ultimately lead me to modernize with Aria in Hidan no Aria. Episode started fantastically with the following,

Exactly as comedy was in the first season. Siesta! Saito! He looks more mature too. Check his abs there. Louise! Oh dear! The feelings of that season are so back in this one. I thank the director in being back again.

The BGM totally blows out most of the other seasons away! It’s amazing! Pure bliss to the ears of never heard proportions. The fights were as a result of that BGM far more enjoyable. They were choreographed perfectly with that clay Mage. Just splendid! Wow, I have tears of happiness. I must have listened to the OP 5 times and may I add Full version now please despite knowing that it’s impossible. Got to get it later when it’s out.

Few other fast comments, Louise x Saito never gets old in the fight as follows,

Particularly since that one was about the kiss they had but only due to Tiffany seeing it. At least she refuses to see it due to a certain heartbroken pain the moment she thought about it. But let’s face it Saito x Louise »»»»» Rest of the cast. Easily.

Why do I have the feeling in the spoiler
that the very same girl that licks Louise looks like Yumekui Merry from here:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9331/Yumekui_Merry
I mean seriously getting some vibes of that.

While the Blondie in the spoiler
has some rather interesting trademarks of Xellos from Slayers with his eyes. Suffice to say that I want to see his powers.

Julio surprised loads in the spoiler
same shit as Saito? Sounds interesting to see what it can do exactly or different from Saito.

Kinds of suggestive pose there in the spoiler
from Tabitha’s pet but then again tame stuff like that just makes plain ROFLs more than anything else really. Well unlike DxD High school. This may be the best season ever! This is pure justice and sheer cries being answered of the shit season 3 was! YOU ALL KNOW IT! You all know! More later. Need to calm the frenzy still.
Yumekichi11Jan 7, 2012 5:03 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 7, 2012 4:16 AM

Sep 2011
Gooooood way to start the season,its nice to see the old Director back just by watching the first minutes you feel the essence of the first season :D

Also what can we ask with more cute Louise chan his tsundereness can be compare to anything more after rewatch with subs.
Jan 7, 2012 4:40 AM

May 2008
What group is going to sub this?
Jan 7, 2012 6:21 AM

Oct 2009
Jonas said:
What group is going to sub this?

I wanna know too.

Good ep but i wanna know what happened. Did Saito interrupt Tiffanias Familiar summoning or did he get summoned himself and if he kisses her he becomes hers as well.
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Jan 7, 2012 6:34 AM

Oct 2010
Tru3Ph03niX said:
Good ep but i wanna know what happened. Did Saito interrupt Tiffanias Familiar summoning or did he get summoned himself and if he kisses her he becomes hers as well.
I am thinking the summoning was never completed but about to. this would explain why nothing happened yet. I did think something might happen but nothing really came out.

I was afraid something may happen but nothing did. Next episode people need to get their bodies ready to see Louise in miko outfit. Not to mention Saito's raging hormones on her. Looks like more good comedy.

Jan 7, 2012 10:37 AM
Jun 2011
good episode cant wait to see index louise
Jan 7, 2012 3:23 PM

Dec 2011
i didn't really enjoy the first episode, the feeling to the first episode reminds me too much of the third season.... but then again not all good anime start off good at the first episode so il just keep on watching and see how it goes
Jan 7, 2012 3:25 PM

Jan 2010
[rage]Please, someone just fucking sub this already, how long they're gonna make me wait D: For god's sake I've waited 2 whole friggin' days and 3 fucking nights >___> Damn, should really study japanese more seriously...
[/rage]

Well I watched the op already, is it just me or has the quality kinda become worse?
Jan 7, 2012 5:04 PM

Apr 2011
A good start, I suppose. Still pissed at it being only 12 episodes and not going to get the novel's full plot in (Hopefully it does up to the point where the assassins come along)
Kuroiichi said:
[rage]Please, someone just fucking sub this already, how long they're gonna make me wait D: For god's sake I've waited 2 whole friggin' days and 3 fucking nights >___> Damn, should really study japanese more seriously...
[/rage]

Well I watched the op already, is it just me or has the quality kinda become worse?

Knowing J.C. Staff, it's probably at normal quality (For this time period anyways)
So in comparison to the last two seasons, yes it has dropped in quality, but compare it to anime they've recently done, nope.
KotoriOtonashiJan 7, 2012 10:19 PM
Jan 7, 2012 5:06 PM

Dec 2011
yeah i agree, its seems like they didnt really put any effort in to the op, i mean compare this op to the one in futatsu no kishi, i have a bad feeling this is goiing to end up like season 3.....
Jan 7, 2012 5:43 PM

Dec 2007
For those who don't realize that JC Staff is currently in charge of 6 TV anime (Shana III, Bakuman 2, Milky Holmes 2, Baby Please Kill Me, AnoNatsu, and this)... the animation is going to be terrible. Probably even worse than Princess no Rondo. Why they're doing so many shows for winter, I have no idea.
Jan 7, 2012 7:31 PM
Nov 2009
Enjoyable first episode. More of the same shit but i like it that way.

The windalfr thing was surprising.
Jan 7, 2012 10:22 PM

Jun 2007
so it has begun
and picks up right where the last season left off with Saito comparing Lousie's flat chest to Siesta's mountain ranges and explosion assumes
only difference is that Saito now has Tabitha to back him as his knight.

anyways things get cracking by being summoned to Romolia, and thus Saito and his harem as well as his Ondine Knights fly off to Romalia.

So louise and tiffa are to become maidens and the Pope also being a void bearer plan to unite all void bearers including Joseph.

Well not much to be seen from the first episode besides more of the same, but i expect the story to pick soon, and also much more explosion aimed at Saito.

i also expect for Saito to become Tiffa's familiar as well.
Jan 7, 2012 10:36 PM

Sep 2010
I enjoyed this episode especially since I love this show and I was hoping for a comeback after the last season.

How did Siesta manage to get into Saito's bed at the beginning? I still Colbert should be dead since his explanation of how he survived was crap. I'm also ignoring the whole Tabitha's dragon is human part as well.

It is so obvious that Tiffa likes Saito and she's oblivious to it.

What the hell is Saito going to do Louise (while she is dressed like Index) in next week's episode?
Jan 7, 2012 10:41 PM

Nov 2011
lol..great plain and mountain range

Jan 7, 2012 11:20 PM

May 2011
Nice 1st ep, can't wait for next one when Louise will be 'Index'. XD
Jan 7, 2012 11:34 PM

Aug 2009
Revelation of Julio's secret didn't have much surprise on me since the OP is such a spoiler. Tsk.

If Saito will be Tiffa's familiar, she's gonna be more active in his harem than before... I think I wouldn't like that.

I can't wait for Index Louise.
Jan 8, 2012 12:08 AM
Oct 2011
Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!

An amazing episode! The OST for this season is going to be a must buy for me, just brilliant!

Well worth the wait, I hope this quality continues throughout the season :-)
Jan 8, 2012 12:46 AM

Jun 2010
ah yes about the # of episodes, i said 13 because it says 13 on ann, but anyhow 12 or 13 it really isn't enough to cover what is left of the novel material
Jan 8, 2012 1:07 AM

Jan 2010
Yay, subs~

It didn't disappoint me, damn how funny it is when they both become jealous and then in the middle of ep they start fighting and at almost end they're again so lovey-dovey and in the end they fight again XD
Jan 8, 2012 3:02 AM

Jan 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Tru3Ph03niX said:
I am thinking the summoning was never completed but about to. this would explain why nothing happened yet. I did think something might happen but nothing really came out.

I was afraid something may happen but nothing did. Next episode people need to get their bodies ready to see Louise in miko outfit. Not to mention Saito's raging hormones on her. Looks like more good comedy.

The OP pretty much gives away that
Jan 8, 2012 3:24 AM

Sep 2010
Spoiler about Saito and Tiffania:

2e16nig.png
Jan 8, 2012 4:24 AM

Oct 2010
rorinmaru said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Tru3Ph03niX said:

The OP pretty much gives away that
Oh shit! O_O Really? So it was done in time. Damn! This will be interesting as Tiffania is power in the light while Louise is in the dark.
Ksa said:
Spoiler about Saito and Tiffania:

Oh dear this could get complex. I assume the other one is that girl with the symbol on her forehead?

Well now at least we know Saito ain't unique as a void familiar with Julio's revealing.

Damn it sucks I did no LN reading nor have time for it. Well anyone can give me spoilers as a PM. I love them! BRING THEM ON! I will totally be grateful to anyone for that.

Jan 8, 2012 4:52 AM

Sep 2010
Fuck, that just flew by. Over before I knew it. :(
Also, is Julio from Earth or am I just being silly making this hypothesis?
Jan 8, 2012 5:08 AM

Feb 2009
It's great to see that this show is back and I'm hoping for some proper closure this time around. (God forbid it turns out to be like S3)

But why do I get this feeling that the pope is gonna be the bad guy? (Haven't read the light novel or anything so I haven't got a real clue, just a hunch.)
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jan 8, 2012 5:39 AM

Dec 2010
Ah, so it seems they missed out the whole of Volume 13..
Well, lets see how this goes
Jan 8, 2012 6:08 AM

Nov 2008
Nice first episode, really wish more of the novels are translated so I know what is going to happen, (As I recall it is translated just to the point when the are at Romalia at the beginning)
Look forward towards episode 2 (Some decent anime coming out this season woot xD)
Jan 8, 2012 7:34 AM

Nov 2009
A decent start, certainly not complaining...

Louise is still so Tsundere it hurts but at least it feels like she likes Saito alot more than she did in the last season. A kiss in episode 1 was unexpected but certainly not unwelcome. I hope this resolves really well and isnt a directing nightmare like a certain other J.C Staff anime currently airing.
Jan 8, 2012 7:38 AM

Oct 2010
Billzor said:
It's great to see that this show is back and I'm hoping for some proper closure this time around. (God forbid it turns out to be like S3)
I don't think so because the director is not the same one of season 2/3. So let's hope not. I still feel like season 1 here.

Jan 8, 2012 8:19 AM

Aug 2011
Who makes the OP?
It feels really similar to the one in the previous seasons..

Also am I the only one who feels Tabitha's crush is a little forced?
Did you like my avatar, perv?
Jan 8, 2012 8:26 AM
Jan 2012
Yumekichi11 said:

Next episode people need to get their bodies ready to see Louise in miko outfit. Not to mention Saito's raging hormones on her. Looks like more good comedy.

Its kind of ironic how some people think that the episode where Louise is dressed as Index will be a comedy. In the novel, that was actually one of the saddest parts...

Its too bad that Saito dropped his laptop in Japan, now it is almost impossible to follow the Light novels very closely. But this anime is still awesome nonetheless!

I'm not sure if i should mark this as a spoiler because most of it probably won't happen anyways.

Jan 8, 2012 8:29 AM

Jan 2011
That first ep did not disappoint, asides from Louise getting all flustered. Hope rest of hte series keeps it up
Jan 8, 2012 8:33 AM
Jun 2010
Im dissapointed too with only 12 episodes. Well but its good to see Louise and Saito back!
Jan 8, 2012 9:01 AM

Aug 2010
Oh those two have such a crazy relationship.
Jan 8, 2012 9:01 AM

Jan 2011
Yay more reverse NTR!
[center]
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.