Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 14, 2011 1:00 PM

Jan 2011
That was a very quick fight. but... cool chapter anyway! I'm looking forward to next week!
Dec 14, 2011 1:32 PM

Aug 2011
Dissapointing again. Kubo has sucha great art style that is perfect for drawing battles but he always only makes them last like 10 pages. he also never fills in the background. plus he ruinned the plot a long time ago. whhy doesnt he just end Bleach and move onto making a new series where he doesnt make these mistakes again
"Throw away your logic and kick reason to the curb! Beautifully following the golden road! If there’s a wall, we knock it down! It’s a road built with these hands! The Magma of the Heart’s Final Ignition! Perfect Unification Gurren-Lagann!"
Dec 14, 2011 1:51 PM

Mar 2008
Oh my god, that was some cheezy shit there. They popped out of nowhere, was so lame. Guess they like playing shield.

As for Ginjo, his death was somewhat sad, but tbh, he was fighting for stupid reasons and ended up getting his comrades and as well as himself killed.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

Dec 14, 2011 3:17 PM

Jul 2008
Wannabiteme said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Anyway i'm still laughting at some people.
Ginjou won't burst into hollow mode and don't even bother comming say that it's retarded he didn't in a few chapter when all will be resolved.
The manga is getting retarded for some people all because of their own lack of reading comprehension and misconception of things.

Why? Fullbring is just another name for hollow powers. "hollow mode" - in double ' is something close to nature, more instinctively but more wildly/brutal. I can be retarded but I'm open-minded and I like thinking "what if".

Misconception #1 : No it is not.
Fullbring are human which mothers were attacked by Hollow when they were pregnant. The residual reiatsu awakened power in them just the same way that Ichigo's reiatsu leeking awakened power in Orihime and Chad.
Orihime and Chad don't have shinigami power because they have been awakened by Ichigo, neither have fullbringer Hollow power because they have been awakened by a Hollow residual energy. You are mixing things up.

Fullbring are not hollow power, neither are they shinigami power, they are a power on their own.

Junigenmukyoku said:
Oh my god, that was some cheezy shit there. They popped out of nowhere, was so lame.

They didn't popped out of nowhere. Ichigo has been fighting with Ginjou for a few minutes already, obviously Tsukishima would be worried about Ginjou as Ginjou seem the person he look up to and Rukia was close to the scene. Now what would have been cheesy is if Ginjou would have a change of heart and come to take the hit to protect Ichigo but Riruka going to Ichigo side was expected since more than half a year.

Also I doubt that Riruka can hold her power up forever and I also doubt that she wanted to go to SS with Rikua where she would probably have to get out of her sooner or latter, she was probably waiting for a chance to get out and it was given to her, also she wasn't expecting Tsuki wanting to kill Ichigo for real.

Also Ginjou is not dead yet. Ginjou is a shinigami and we saw other shinigami getting much more wounded than Ginjou is and living through it.
Dec 14, 2011 3:43 PM

Jun 2008
OH shit! Not a flash back after the defeat again. Just get on to the next arc Kubo. This whole arc felt like a filler, i don't give a shit about this full-bringers guys and am not alone. The whole thing felt just like a time wasting way of giving Ichigo his powers. Now stop delaying Kubo and start a new arc with something that is really interesting.
Dec 14, 2011 4:02 PM

Feb 2010
What is it with people and hidding things in Rukia's chest?
Dec 14, 2011 4:14 PM

Jan 2010
What the? I finished before i knew it. Better than Naruto at least this week. As for thechapter, nice seeing Ginjo in his SS outfit. Kinda wished we'd seen how his hollow looks like. 3/5 only because it was so short.
Dec 14, 2011 4:58 PM
Dec 2011
Yey just made a new account.. but lets get to the point here..

Every time I read a post I find that the people who complain and say its to short and it sucked and what not are out of line, and I am not saying that because I don't respect opinions, because opinions can be poorly made through lack of observation. People saying this doesn't make sense and it was way to short are obviously either skimming or missed some important details or fail to enjoy it because they want things to move on faster, TK has done an amazing job on the build up so far, he has all of these characters well known, either loved or hated, and he has been steadily giving hints of what the new ark will be about, so would people rather have Ichigo go to the SS and them do a fast flashback on all of this stuff or give the characters some juice and have an amazing follow up arc? Haters that say it was to short and panels were to long forget it is a Shonen for one (I noticed that a lot of the complainers about panel wasting are girls who are used to conversation/drama.. not trying to say all girls like this but must guys don't notice these things cuz Shonens are like that) and two, THINK about being Tite Kubo and trying to decide how much information should be in one chapter.. because obviously it would either be cramming with lack of depth to the scenes just to make more happen in one chapter, enjoy the short ones because they always leave you wanting to know what happens next week and it is always great to have something to look forward to! So I understand why people may hate but get your heads out of your asses and stop spreading the negativity, its like a plague I swear!
Dec 14, 2011 5:13 PM

Feb 2010
Kudos to dragokai and Maddo_scientisto.
Or we can just ignore those negative comments. ;)

Fai said:
icegenie said:

Just to double confirm. The last page shows Ginjo as a substitute shinigami and young Tsuki right?

Yep.
Considering next chapter is the ENDYEAR chapter and endyear chapters almost ALWAYS have some HUGE revelations(Ichigo lost his powers in the previous endyear for example), I expect we will learn something more shocking about SS from that flashback.

Thanks for that. The problem is that some of the characters look quite similar.. It's great that we discuss little details here cos I always dont notice them until I read people's comments. =x For example, Tsuki was actually hiding from the hollow that killed his parent.

kevin_video said:
Oh look. Ichigo won. Again. With a single sword stroke this time.

With the reiatsu of 5 Captain (level) shinigami, dont you think Ichigo can beat an ex-substitute shinigami with only fullbring powers and hollow powers and also some reiatsu stolen from Ichigo?
icegenie.pngUntitled-1_04-04.gif
Dec 14, 2011 5:25 PM

Mar 2009
Ah, of course. Here comes the flashback.
Dec 14, 2011 5:32 PM

Jul 2008
icegenie said:

With the reiatsu of 5 Captain (level) shinigami, dont you think Ichigo can beat an ex-substitute shinigami with only fullbring powers and hollow powers and also some reiatsu stolen from Ichigo?

Didn't all the captain of the gotei 13 had to put their reiatsu into the blade, that was an order from the captain commander.
Also I don't beleive it has anything to do with Ichigo's strengh, he was already Captain Commander level before he used FGT. If anything the reiatsu was a mean for him to get his shinigami power back. Assuming that Ichigo have the sum of everything that was put in the sword would probably be wrong.
Dec 14, 2011 5:36 PM

Oct 2011
Short and boring. Zzzz. :3
Dec 14, 2011 5:40 PM

Feb 2010
Maddo_scientisto said:
Fullbring are human which mothers were attacked by Hollow when they were pregnant. The residual reiatsu awakened power in them just the same way that Ichigo's reiatsu leeking awakened power in Orihime and Chad.
Orihime and Chad don't have shinigami power because they have been awakened by Ichigo, neither have fullbringer Hollow power because they have been awakened by a Hollow residual energy. You are mixing things up.
Fullbring are not hollow power, neither are they shinigami power, they are a power on their own.

I don't remember this in 100%(and it's pretty late now so forgive me) but fullbring:
-attacked during pregnant
-and some hollow get to the baby
all this things like fullbringers said: this hollow powers, we wanna lose it etc.
So this is HOLLOW powers. As for X-cution.

srry for bad english but I'm half-assleep. Good night.
Dec 14, 2011 7:56 PM

Jul 2008
Wannabiteme said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

I don't remember this in 100%(and it's pretty late now so forgive me) but fullbring:
all this things like fullbringers said: this hollow powers, we wanna lose it etc.

You base your whole argument on something that you say that you don't remember well, basically you are saying ''My argument is worth nothing but it's that!''.

Hollow are one entity, they aren't zombie that infect people. The reiatsu that was left awakened power in the baby in the mother womb. They got their power because of hollows but the power itself isn't hollow related.

Fullbringer don't want to lose their power, the only exception being maybe Jackie. They were in the plan because they wanted to help Ginjou and also because Ginjou promised them part of the power he would steal from Ichigo.
Its kind of crystal clear that everything that happened around Ichigo in the fullbring arc was according to Ginjou's plan. They were manipulating Ichigo to get what they wanted on the end. ''We want to lose our power'' was just something to get Ichigo's sympathy.

So this is not Hollow power, it's you mixing shit up, perfect exemple of what I said.
Dec 14, 2011 9:18 PM
Mar 2009
So Riruka was hiding inside Rukia? Weird stuff!

That was probably the quickest and quietest "Big Boss" battle in Bleach. Flashback time next chapter, whee...
Dec 14, 2011 10:49 PM

Nov 2011
The fight scene was pretty short and I was hoping for a better battle ending but anyways... hope the flashback won't be too long or atleast be quite meaningful.
Dec 14, 2011 11:21 PM
Nov 2010
Sky-senpai said:
Wow, this chapter went by so fast.

I swear I read it in like 3 seconds..

Isn't every Bleach chapter like that?

I'm not thoroughly moved, but it's a decent chapter.
Dec 15, 2011 5:07 AM

Feb 2010
Maddo_scientisto said:
Wannabiteme said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

You base your whole argument on something that you say that you don't remember well, basically you are saying ''My argument is worth nothing but it's that!''.

Hollow are one entity, they aren't zombie that infect people. The reiatsu that was left awakened power in the baby in the mother womb. They got their power because of hollows but the power itself isn't hollow related.

Fullbringer don't want to lose their power, the only exception being maybe Jackie. They were in the plan because they wanted to help Ginjou and also because Ginjou promised them part of the power he would steal from Ichigo.
Its kind of crystal clear that everything that happened around Ichigo in the fullbring arc was according to Ginjou's plan. They were manipulating Ichigo to get what they wanted on the end. ''We want to lose our power'' was just something to get Ichigo's sympathy.

So this is not Hollow power, it's you mixing shit up, perfect exemple of what I said.

Yeah - excuse to stole power.. ok.. but it's doesn't matter now.
So you said something like: I made a cake from apples but it's not from apples.
Ok. I found: chapter 433: mother in pregnancy was attacked by hollow, part of hollow's power was delivered to them.
So you can't separate hollows(that lives in hueco mondo & attacking people etc) and fullbringers.
Even some Shinigami stated that he felt hollow-something form Chad. Don't remember chapter's number but if you insist I will find it!
Dec 15, 2011 9:39 AM
Dec 2009
Actually a bit refreshing that Ichigo didn't get kicked around this time... he's usually the underdog...
Dec 15, 2011 11:38 AM

Mar 2009
Finally fullbring shit is pretty much done, and Ichigo is back on track.
Dec 16, 2011 11:46 AM

Aug 2011
RIRUKA MUST NOT BE DEAD!!!! -_-
Dec 16, 2011 7:28 PM

Feb 2009
What a clusterf*ck...
Dec 17, 2011 1:34 PM

Oct 2010
kevin_video said:
Oh look. Ichigo won. Again. With a single sword stroke this time.

And he was standing there with his ''badass'' look in front of a fallen opponent, who mostly has much more interesting plot then him. Again.
Dec 19, 2011 8:46 AM

May 2009
kamina99 said:
RIRUKA MUST NOT BE DEAD!!!! -_-

Oh don't worry. She's absolutely safe and there's no way she'll be dead by the next chapter.

Yeah, I'm sure she'll survive that lethal wound to the chest. No sweat.
Dec 19, 2011 8:51 AM

Oct 2007
Yeah. Her heart only got cut up a bit. Who would die from just that? :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2011 3:46 PM

Jul 2009
I'm pleasantly surprised the fight wasn't dragged out for ages but the flashback seems a bit cliche for me.
Dec 21, 2011 6:28 PM

Sep 2011
5/5 for once. To be honest, I haven't been this excited for the next chapter in ages; practically since Gin betrayed Aizen.

It was totally a shock what happened, and I'm glad Ginjo's fight wasn't dragged on for too long.

As for the whole debate on whether or not Rukia or Riruka jumped...I think Rukia jumped, thinking the sword would just alter her memories, but when Riruka realized that it was a lethal blow, she jumped out and took the hit for Rukia. (God, their names are so similar it's annoying)

I'm all good with another flashback chapter just as long as we learn something useful. And on the topic of 478, shouldn't it have already come out by now? New chapters are usually released on Wednesdays.
Dec 21, 2011 7:44 PM

May 2008
JediEspada said:
I'm all good with another flashback chapter just as long as we learn something useful. And on the topic of 478, shouldn't it have already come out by now? New chapters are usually released on Wednesdays.

I've heard the new chapter comes out on Christmas eve or sometime around then. People have been saying it's going to be the last one for this arc since it's the last chapter in volume 54. I'm also excited to see what happens. :)
Dec 23, 2011 11:08 PM

Jul 2010
Kinda interesting.

4/5
Feb 24, 2012 9:53 AM

Jul 2010
This whole arc felt like a filler. what a waste.

I would have liked if someone from soul society had showed some guts when Ichigo defeated Aizen by telling him truth - which everyone trying to hide, even now - and then leave Ichigo to decide what he want to do next and then we can enter in the final arc.

Defeating Aizen and then these new guys and now moving back to Soul Society. it's just like that Bount Arc from Anime where Soul Society was involved just like they're right now.

Ah. Kubo
Jun 8, 2017 6:46 AM

Feb 2013
Someone please save Riruka, she is too kawaii to die!
Aug 20, 2021 5:39 AM
May 2020
Han-yuu said:
This whole arc felt like a filler. what a waste.

I would have liked if someone from soul society had showed some guts when Ichigo defeated Aizen by telling him truth - which everyone trying to hide, even now - and then leave Ichigo to decide what he want to do next and then we can enter in the final arc.

Defeating Aizen and then these new guys and now moving back to Soul Society. it's just like that Bount Arc from Anime where Soul Society was involved just like they're right now.

Ah. Kubo

No it was breath of fresh air
May 13, 2023 9:49 AM

Dec 2022
boooo put the pen down kubo
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.