Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 14, 2011 8:58 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yuuta's episode with shy girl, who spent long time to be friends with her classmates. He doesn't tell his friends and younger brother about it, and Yuuki's lonely (or just anticipating?)

He's kind enough to accompany her, then broke up.

Wow, arts for ED clip changed!

Next ep. has two titles. And new guy (thought so, the guy who sings inserted songs, Showta Aoi, is doing voice of Manga Club kouhai)?
tsubasaloverNov 14, 2011 9:04 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 14, 2011 10:27 AM

Dec 2009
I'm praying to God that we don't et an incest bromance yaoi angle out of this.. PLEASE!!!

I liked the episode. Takahashi girl was soo cute :)
Nov 14, 2011 10:57 AM

Aug 2010
This episode was so cute. The whole time I was holding my breath hoping the date would go well. I love the twins so much. I think I have a twin fetish. It was the same with Kaoru and Hikaru from Ouran HSHC. lol I could relate to the girl a little and her back-stabbing friends. I had "friends" like that in high school as well. I stuck with them because they were all I had but I didn't like them much either. :P

Sir_Lexa said:
I'm praying to God that we don't et an incest bromance yaoi angle out of this.. PLEASE!!!

I liked the episode. Takahashi girl was soo cute :)

^I think the twins are just close. It doesn't have anything to do with incest.

Another great episode! I'm glad this is going to have a second season.
5/5
Nov 14, 2011 11:07 AM

Dec 2009
keikanna44 said:
I think the twins are just close. It doesn't have anything to do with incest.

I was joking ^_^ But deep in my mind I'm still scared -_-'
Nov 14, 2011 11:29 AM

Jul 2010
Identical twins are almost always extremely close. This is true in real life, all around the world, it shouldn't frighten anyone. Put your mind at ease. P:

I've started really, really looking forward to this show every week. It's really coming into it's own.
Nov 14, 2011 11:31 AM

Apr 2011
kissXsis

now

kissXBro

this series not bad but never felt bored with any seven episodes .
Nov 14, 2011 11:42 AM

Nov 2009
Did he actually like her even before she confessed? It kind of felt that way with the way he was acting, being so nice to her not just out of the goodness of his heart, but because he did feel some degree of attraction.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Nov 14, 2011 11:46 AM
May 2010
i loved this ep!!!
the last scene where yuta surprised takahashi by make that noise from his juice box was utterly cute!!
Nov 14, 2011 11:56 AM

Jun 2008
This anime is so freaking cuute
Nov 14, 2011 12:13 PM

May 2008
I'm...I dunno. I don't want any hate but this episode frustrated me and I hope there's never anything like that again e_e

Nov 14, 2011 12:32 PM

Mar 2011
Is it just me, or has the animation art got better? :3

I liked this episode a lot. This anime is so cute x3

So far I've liked Yuta, Yuki and Kaname the most. I love how they tease Kaname all the time... The french frie on the straw was hilarious! xD
I love the main characters' "friend-relationship", they're such an entertaining group :D You can find a liiiiiittle hint of shounen ai if you really, really try to find it, but I wish it would stay like this.
Nov 14, 2011 1:01 PM

Dec 2009
Laurus said:
You can find a liiiiiittle hint of shounen ai if you really, really try to find it, but I wish it would stay like this.

You can find hints of Shounen ai in almost every anime if you really, really try to find it ;)
So I wouldn't worry :)
Nov 14, 2011 1:36 PM
Apr 2011
Laurus said:
You can find a liiiiiittle hint of shounen ai if you really, really try to find it, but I wish it would stay like this.

And that goes for almost every BL fan who would pair up any individuals of the same sexes as slashy.

Anyways, another nice episode! ^^
Nov 14, 2011 2:01 PM

Nov 2007
KayChan4U said:
I'm...I dunno. I don't want any hate but this episode frustrated me and I hope there's never anything like that again e_e

I actually completely agree.
Idk I think it was I just didnt like the girl.. and it was just too sudden.
I mean like if you have friends who talk badly behind your back.. those arnt real friends.. and if she knew it all along.. idk it just doesnt sit right with me.
Nov 14, 2011 2:53 PM

Jan 2008
This anime is so cute. I don't even know why I like it so much. Can't wait for ep. 8!
Nov 14, 2011 2:58 PM

Dec 2009
xochandaox said:

I mean like if you have friends who talk badly behind your back.. those arnt real friends.. and if she knew it all along.. idk it just doesnt sit right with me.

She didn't want to be alone... Simple really.
Nov 14, 2011 3:27 PM

Sep 2010
The last few minutes of this episode was really touching and sweet too bad they broke up, but I hope all of them find their special other by the end of this anime/manga. ^_^
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 14, 2011 4:05 PM

Dec 2009
Sir_Lexa said:
xochandaox said:

Honestly, i'd be better off alone than having those kinda people around me. My opinion.

I love this anime; Kaname's voice in the beggining saying "Stupid! You're just plain stupid" and Shun's voice when he agrees saying "R-Roger" are so funny XD
The whole episode was so cute, i love it. *-*

and why are all the cats in this so ugly? i love cats but come on
Nov 14, 2011 4:06 PM

Aug 2010
Aw this episode was super cute :)
I wish he stayed with the girl though! I thought they were trying to make a metaphor about her through the CD. Yuta said the at first he didn't like the CD much, but then he grew to like it and I wanted that to happen with the girl x)
Nov 14, 2011 4:54 PM

Dec 2010
OMg, loved this episode soo much! It was soo cute, everything about it. I was literally squealing while watching and i was like praying that the date would go well.

For the Takashi girl who asked Yuuta out, i can relate to her feelings, being a girl and most of the girl friendship groups are like that, we are together for our own reasons. And you cant simply just 'leave' the group because then it would cause so much gossip and more backstabbing.
Sir_Lexa said:

That is also very true.
Nov 14, 2011 5:20 PM

Jun 2008
Sir_Lexa said:
Laurus said:

You can find hints of Shounen ai in almost every anime if you really, really try to find it ;)
So I wouldn't worry :)

If you´re a BL fan, then you can find hints everywhere out of nowhere, dont really need to try so hard to find it, lol. Imagination is a beautiful thing XD im a BL fan, yes

But i must say i do love this show even if it doesnt have shounen ai hints. I love the whole friendship theme and i think this anime is wonderful the way it is: a slice of life with a group of male best friends:)

Loved this ep. I wish Yuuta and the girl to end up together in the future because they made an adorable couple:)

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 14, 2011 7:16 PM

May 2010
Takahashi is so cute. I want her and Yuta to be together forever :<

Why the cats all the timeeee. Lul.

This show is just... lovely. I watched it after Gintama and Mirai Nikki and its just so... laidback :P

So cute~
Nov 14, 2011 8:03 PM

Nov 2007
the whole i-don't-wanna-be-friendless thing reminded me of ao haru ride a little.
i'm surprised that's considered annoying for some people, b/c i'm pretty sure every single one of us have felt that way at some point of our lives. humans need each other to survive, y'know?

but damn, yuuta brings all the girls to the yard w/ /this/ line????
"DAI.........
JOBU
DESU"

smooth going yuuta
Nov 14, 2011 8:20 PM

Jan 2008
This series is so cute and I love it. All the boys are awesome but I have to say that my favorite is Kaname.

The episode was so cute but I also didn't think Yuuta's relationship with the girl would be a major thing in the story. It was so sweet but I don't mind the scarce of romance in this series as it is not about that. Can't wait for more! Hope the manga get licensed.
Nov 14, 2011 9:21 PM

Feb 2010
Awww I wanted them to keep dating.. we'll seeee.

Love seeing some romance in this series!
Nov 14, 2011 11:57 PM

Jul 2011
xSimplicity said:
I wish he stayed with the girl though! I thought they were trying to make a metaphor about her through the CD. Yuta said the at first he didn't like the CD much, but then he grew to like it and I wanted that to happen with the girl x)

They used that metaphor to refer to her and her so-called friends. He was trying to say that even though her friends didn't seem to like her very much that they coukld grow to like her... I think.
Nov 15, 2011 5:28 AM

Jan 2008
LOL @ these guys following Yuuta and the girl. I LOL'd at Kaname at the cafe scene. They just can't easily hide like that with their attitudes an personalities. Oh, Yuuki was cute when he's lonely when Yuuta didn't even tell anything.

This anime grows on me and I remember I was giggling by episode 3 or 4. Episode 1 was like a drag and I am glad I continue watching it. Now, I'm heading to read the manga.
Nov 15, 2011 10:22 AM

Apr 2010
Love the relationship between the twins ♥ They are so cute *.*
Nov 15, 2011 11:35 AM
Aug 2009
This episode was awesome. Seriously, this anime is great, it's 10/10 for me :3

Yuta is really nice, right? I'm glad that she understood her mistake in the end :)
And other guys are epic, their stalking action was hilarious xD
Nov 15, 2011 12:15 PM

Jun 2011
Yuta episode ~
Very cute, also wish they have more shun storyline (ofc not with mashiro-chan). xD
Looking forwards untill next episode :3
Nov 15, 2011 2:01 PM

May 2010
Wow this episode was sososo cute!
I wanted them to be together a bit more though D:
Nov 15, 2011 2:10 PM

Jun 2008
muusicluvr said:
xSimplicity said:

They used that metaphor to refer to her and her so-called friends. He was trying to say that even though her friends didn't seem to like her very much that they coukld grow to like her... I think.

i gotta agree that Yuuta was clearly using a metaphor. Not just for her friends but for Takahashi san herself too. He said "i will not say its love yet, but i like it". (you usually dont say that about a CD, okay, lol). He didnt have feelings for her at first but i believe near the end he was actually getting attached to her. When he wipes her tear it was so romantic *A*
Plus the train scene where she is asleep and Yuuta tries to touch her and we dont know where he touches her...do we? XD But he really seemed to be focused on her lips, lol.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 15, 2011 2:58 PM

Feb 2011
Wow, that was sooo beautfiul, once again.

I were pretty impressed, that Yuuta got such a nice side to him.
Takahashi was so cute.

Her "predicament" was shown quite well. A really realistic and authentic scenario.

The boys playing the side-gag this time were hilarious. xD
Nov 15, 2011 3:29 PM

May 2009
D'aaawww. That was lovely.

Yuuta's such a sweetheart, quite unexpectedly. (For me, anyway.) Poor Yuuki, I couldn't quite figure out what he was thinking, though.
Nov 16, 2011 12:16 PM

Nov 2008
I just started watching this series this morning and now I'm here! I'm glad I decided to give this a try, its really great. Like Natsume's Book of Friends but more slice of life and "real."

I wonder if Yuta and Yuuki traded places? I'm pretty sure one of them knew its couldn't be true?
Nov 16, 2011 7:06 PM

Jan 2011
While the friendship of the five main characters seems to be the main plotline and vehicle, it looks like we're also getting views of the development of their personal lives outside the core friendship. This episode was about Yuuta and Takahashi, we had the earlier episode which showed the feelings that Kaname had for the older sister of his childhood friend, and of course at the beginning there was Shun and Masaki. I think that strengthens the show, in fact I'm going to raise my rating by one after this episode. That ending really seemed to indicate that we haven't seen the end of Takahashi.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 16, 2011 9:18 PM

Nov 2006
takahashi should have told the girls to fuck off. would be better if she could find actual friends instead of making an effort to like people who obviously don't care for her at all.

kaname was cute when he got mad about the fry in his straw.
Nov 16, 2011 10:54 PM

Oct 2011
I wasn't too hot about this show before, but like most of you are saying, it really is growing on me. I like a romance well done and I liked that they decided to put Yuuta in a relationship and I think it might be revisited later. The blond kid really needs to tone down though...at first it was cute, now it's kind of annoying. Love the rest!
Nov 17, 2011 3:31 PM

Aug 2008
Takahashi's personality felt so forced. An incredibly shy girl who doesn't want to be left alone no matter what, and overreacts to every situation while around the boy she likes... gosh, I felt like too many romantic subplots in anime these days have something like this. I was quite bored for the most part, but the last few minutes were quite cute (with Yuuta drinking from the straw)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Nov 18, 2011 9:26 AM
May 2010
Wait so why did they break up? I thought things were going pretty well for them.
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Nov 19, 2011 5:16 AM
Nov 2011
Brilliant episode. I'm just glad to see that this series is also progressing along with other seasonal anime. I finally got to see Yuta's real personality, so I'm glad. 4.5/5.
Nov 19, 2011 1:16 PM

Oct 2011
harmann said:
Wait so why did they break up? I thought things were going pretty well for them.

She felt like the only reason he went out with her was because she forced her feelings onto him and didn't want it to continue if it wasn't mutual.
Profile art by もひ @ pixiv.
Nov 19, 2011 2:58 PM

Jan 2010
Kiiroi said:
This anime is so cute. I don't even know why I like it so much. Can't wait for ep. 8!

you're right, very cute and relaxing~
every next episode is better
and arts in ending were changed ^^
Nov 25, 2011 4:17 PM
Dec 2008
xotamagurl25xo said:
i loved this ep!!!
the last scene where yuta surprised takahashi by make that noise from his juice box was utterly cute!!

really really love these little moments which shows deep connections between two people.

can't wait for more eps~!
Nov 26, 2011 6:53 PM

Apr 2007
windy said:
takahashi should have told the girls to fuck off. would be better if she could find actual friends instead of making an effort to like people who obviously don't care for her at all.
Exactly what I thought. I understand how she feels about not wanting to be alone, but people should never have to change themselves just to make friends :/
Nov 27, 2011 8:37 PM

Oct 2010
xSimplicity said:

That's what I thought~!
They should have stayed together. It would've been cute. I was also holding my breath the whole time, waiting for a kiss, or something, hug. It was really cute!

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Dec 8, 2011 5:38 PM

Feb 2009
So adorable, omg. ;-; I like the way this episode shows how Yuta feels too, when he is talking with the girl. Wah, I loved this pair, really. Jealousy Yuki was a great extra! :3
Dec 10, 2011 12:37 PM

Oct 2009
When did the part on the train happen?
And why were her eyes closed?
I thought maybe it was like metaphor or daydream but others seem to have taken it as an actual event as well,,, so when did it happen?
>.>
Someone must be about to die: they're playing j-pop disco! -Frohike
Dec 12, 2011 9:40 AM

May 2009
They're all nice guys, I'd like to date Yuuta too. But Takahashi's friends were really mean, I understand why she kept talking to them though. Another great episode. I liked how Yuuki felt kinda left out, they're too close :)

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.

Dec 13, 2011 3:48 PM

Apr 2008
Yutan is such a nice guy :D
And I wish they didn`t cut Shun-chan`s hair, he looks generic now.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2011

78 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:24 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 7, 2011

65 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 18, 2023 10:48 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 24, 2011

73 by anya_forger14 »»
Mar 14, 2023 1:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 12, 2011

50 by SouthRzVa »»
Nov 10, 2022 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 5, 2011

74 by SouthRzVa »»
Nov 2, 2022 11:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.