Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2011 4:39 PM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kourin vs Kai in this episode.Jun appears once again and sincre summer is over everyone is in their normal clothing : (
Nov 11, 2011 6:22 PM

Jun 2010
I can't wait to see the reactions of the others when Aichi says "Final Turn". That's going to be priceless.

Nov 11, 2011 6:58 PM

Dec 2009
Kourin x Aichi!! xD xD xD and Kai with a Royal Paladin deck is something that I will look out for :3
Nov 11, 2011 8:28 PM

Sep 2011
Finally! Kai stops running away and taking his anger/frustration out on underground players and decides to STOP Aichi (and Ren)!!

But its gonna be pretty intense when he gets to Aichi-kyun(sama)...since he's in Yandere Mode for awhile now! But I want to see him fight with Aichi's deck!
(And oh boy all the fanart/fics that episode will produce...a happy day for fujoshis and KaiAi shippers)

But I wonder what kind of "defeating" image is he gonna give to his opponent...
He slashed Kyou
Blew up Kourin
....what next...?

EDIT: Someone in another forum noticed this: KAI DID NOT SAY FINAL TURN!!! :0
Auri_VeniaNov 11, 2011 9:56 PM

Repeat forever. Promise forever
That you'll keep me in your heart.
Nov 11, 2011 11:36 PM

Jun 2008
Look out! It's the plot!
Nov 12, 2011 1:59 AM

Jul 2010
xRiOtSx said:
Kourin x Aichi!! xD

I'd like to see this. For real <3 .

xRiOtSx said:
and Kai with a Royal Paladin deck is something that I will look out for :3

I also agree with you on this point. This will be really interesting, imo, how Kai will make Aichi come back to his senses.

Can't wait for the next episode, Aichi's gonna surprise his team with his new deck and will kick some ass x)
Nov 12, 2011 3:52 AM

Sep 2007
Want moar Kourin X Aichi.
Nov 12, 2011 7:09 AM

Aug 2010
lulz both rivals fight to determine who gets Aichi :3 ahem
wonder if Kourin's gonna get punished for trying to bring back Aichi, doesn't Aichi being stronger actually help the Ultra Rares?
looks like we get more yandere Aichi next epi to compensate for the lack of him this episode :D can't wait
Nov 12, 2011 1:55 PM

Jul 2009
HiyuuT said:
lulz both rivals fight to determine who gets Aichi :3 ahem
wonder if Kourin's gonna get punished for trying to bring back Aichi, doesn't Aichi being stronger actually help the Ultra Rares?
looks like we get more yandere Aichi next epi to compensate for the lack of him this episode :D can't wait

Think of it like this, would you rather hang out with a reasonably strong person, or a really strong person who's being annoying in every way possible? And we haven't even seen the full power of Aichi in 'normal/Royal Paladin mode'.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Nov 13, 2011 3:16 PM

Aug 2009
At this point, Kai looks more of the Main character than Aichi.
Nov 13, 2011 8:57 PM

Sep 2011
Game_Master said:
At this point, Kai looks more of the Main character than Aichi.

Indeed!! And I kinda like it that way~

In a way, he's like Homura (Madoka Magica)

AND I wonder how long it will take him to help Aichi...
From what I read from the previews, not in the near future...

EDIT 2: Figured out that Aichi's and Emi's mom's name is Shizuka...It was shown in the credits...
Auri_VeniaNov 15, 2011 7:56 PM

Repeat forever. Promise forever
That you'll keep me in your heart.
Aug 11, 2016 10:08 PM
Jul 2018
Ahaha I love Miwa's reactions during the fight. It's always fun when he gets screen time! The show really doesn't use him enough.

Kourin vs Kai was interesting to watch. I like seeing what other cards were in the Royal Paladin deck that amour in uses, lots we haven't seen in Aichi's deck.

It figures Kai would deal with his anger/frustration by beating people at Vanguard lol. He said he made Aichi chase the psyqualia power?? Why? Was he hoping Aichi could use it (in a good way) to defeat Ren?? But it backfired on him. I do agree that at this point it feels like Kai is the hero of the show... He needs to save the day Aichi now...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 9 Discussion

Nanodesu - Mar 4, 2011

10 by ZaneRobie »»
Feb 9, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrHatandClogs - Jan 7, 2011

56 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 21, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 58 Discussion

vanissa45 - Feb 10, 2012

20 by Zetsumu »»
Sep 27, 2022 4:03 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 4 Discussion

Nanodesu - Jan 28, 2011

24 by SemperKaladin »»
Aug 10, 2022 8:13 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard Episode 62 Discussion

vanissa45 - Mar 9, 2012

21 by Gvendoline »»
Apr 7, 2021 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.