Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2007 7:11 PM

Oct 2006
<strong>THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.</strong><br />----------------------------------------
<br /><br />This practice game is getting long. But it's been good in character development I guess.
It was a good ep, but again tension moments were pretty much non-existent.. 'cept for the argument within Kanon's team. It's a pity we gotta wait so many time for the subs.. and I just hope this doesn't get licensed in the meantime, otherwise...
Aug 3, 2007 4:39 PM

Jul 2007
It was a good episode, I really like this anime, too bad there's only one subbed release every month, anyone know how far along the Raw episodes have gotten?
Aug 4, 2007 4:21 PM
Overlord

Nov 2004
Mihashi is soooo gay. Someone seriously needs to inject some testosterone into that kid.
Dec 29, 2007 9:59 PM

Oct 2007
im loving the slightly gay moments. mihashi = uke , abe = seme... hahaaa though you'd think it should be the other way around... lol.

im just loving how this show is progressing. cant wait to see who wins this game~~
May 17, 2009 3:16 AM

Jul 2008
Xinil said:
Mihashi is soooo gay. Someone seriously needs to inject some testosterone into that kid.
At least he's starting to get a little swagger and confidence behind him.
Oct 16, 2010 9:09 PM

Sep 2008
Xinil said:
I lol'd.
The game is going at an annoying snails pace though.
Still, Okazaki Tomoya is lucky to have his knee guard thing tightened by such a beautiful woman. SHe kinda scares me though; it's like she gets off by having kids play baseball...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2011 12:07 PM

Feb 2009
Yes, this game is taking too long... But I loved it, anyway. Character development for everyone! haha Maaaaaaan, ABExMIHASHI = OTP!!! Mihashi is such a uke, oh my.
Abe crying because of Mihashi's past was the best part in this show so far. :3 I like Katou too, I don't know if I cheer for Katou or Mihashi. D:
Apr 15, 2013 9:09 AM

Oct 2009
Kanou says right things all right, but the question is - why is he saying it just now? Why didn't he say those during all three years of junior high? I just can't find any reasonable explanation. It's hard to beleive he didn't realize the real reason behind team's loses as much as he didn't care to do anything about it

HawthorneKitty said:
Still, Okazaki Tomoya is lucky to have his knee guard thing tightened by such a beautiful woman.

Sorry who?
Sep 16, 2013 8:09 AM

Jun 2011
Newser said:
Kanou says right things all right, but the question is - why is he saying it just now? Why didn't he say those during all three years of junior high? I just can't find any reasonable explanation. It's hard to beleive he didn't realize the real reason behind team's loses as much as he didn't care to do anything about it

HawthorneKitty said:
Still, Okazaki Tomoya is lucky to have his knee guard thing tightened by such a beautiful woman.

Sorry who?

He had been telling them that Mihashi is not weak, yet his teammates cannot see past the whole "fastball is everything", especially when Mihashi was throwing such slow slow slow ball.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 30, 2014 5:38 PM

Apr 2014
I'm not really minding the dub as much anymore, but it's like watching a different Oofuri with slightly tweaked characters. It has almost an American feel? American adaptation.

"BASED ON THE HIT BASEBALL SHOW FROM JAPAN..." wwww
Jul 12, 2014 5:13 AM

Jan 2012
This really feels a bit slow somehow... compared to Diamond no Ace I watched recently

Still nice though
Mar 31, 2015 11:43 AM

Feb 2015
It's almost refreshing to see control pitches rather than fastball after fastball. Super long game but Mihashi needed the character development.
May 18, 2015 3:09 PM

Jan 2015
Good episode.
The OST is really nothing special, but somehow it strikes just the right chord.
Jul 22, 2015 6:56 PM

Nov 2013
This series is fantastic.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Sep 10, 2015 2:54 PM

Jul 2013
The pacing might be slow but I don't mind it.
It's pretty great how Mihashi is continuing to hold them down in his pitching.
I kinda find it ironic how Mihashi's former catcher talks about favouritism towards Mihashi when he clearly has favouritism towards Kanou.I mean how is staying behind working on catching the reserve pitcher's forkballs while neglecting to work with the ace not favouritism?
So after 4/5 innings Mihashi's former teammates still look down on him despite him managing to shut them out? Well at least Kanou knows that favouritsim or not,Mihashi is not useless.I hope his teammates will finally listen to his words of wisdom to be more serious.or not.It would be nice if Mihashi was able to beat them.It might add to his confidence.
Feb 9, 2019 5:12 AM

Feb 2013
Kanou is a good guy not like all the others on that team.
Apr 15, 2019 7:49 PM

Mar 2017
aww Kanou, thank you for not underestimating Mihashi.

Seeing Tajima appear makes me so happy haha he's such a fluffball

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Nov 19, 2019 5:21 PM

Sep 2018
Mihashi is really cute!! I love his "chick" face xD

Jul 19, 2021 8:45 AM

Dec 2020
this game is taking quite a long time but i dont mind at all its really good. that argument especially with the opponent i can watch that all day it was so good. pitcher guy getting angry and finally venting his frustrations he tried to keep for 3 years, catcher guy feeling guilty, the others trying to defend catcher guy because they dont really believe in pitcher's argument and finally tall guy stopping it. what a good arbiter
Jan 29, 5:30 AM

Dec 2015
It's already episode 5, and I still hate Mihashi and his chick mental.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Episode 12 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 9, 2007

22 by TRC_Randy »»
Feb 4, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Episode 9 Discussion

Xinil - Sep 12, 2007

24 by Twicky_ »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:51 AM

» MC's personnality

_Kudo_ - Aug 29, 2023

2 by _Kudo_ »»
Aug 29, 2023 10:40 AM

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Episode 17 Discussion

lowell - Jan 3, 2008

27 by ims-tokyo »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:11 PM

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lowell - Mar 2, 2008

53 by EsieEyen »»
Dec 2, 2022 6:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.