Forum Settings
Forums

Your Least favorite Character in your Favorite Anime?

New
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2011 12:26 AM
Dec 2011
Spoilers.

FMA: Alphonse Elric. CBlock for Winry x Ed. Should've beeneft at the Gate of Truth for a better ending.
Fate: ....
Ano Hana: ....
Haganai: ....
Steins;Gate: Mayuri. Gosh. Most annoying character ever. Should have been dead in the end.
OreImo: Kuroneko. Ugly. Ayase is infinitely better.
Dec 29, 2011 12:57 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
One Outs: Owner. Well, we need him, without him the anime would be boring, but I still hate him.
Black Lagoon: Jane. I hated her at first sight. Can someone else be so annyoing?
Fate/Zero: Caster. He's so totally crazy in his mind.
Kara no Kyoukai: Not sure... maybe Azaka.
Slayers: Amalia. Her sense of justice is too much, I can't hear it anymore.
Dec 29, 2011 1:53 AM
RNGod

Jul 2009
Code Geass - Suzaku
Pandora Hearts - Vincent
Jan 1, 2012 11:53 AM

Aug 2011
Gintama - Well, I don't hate anyone here, but Hinowa really annoyed me for some reason... And also Mr. Hard Boiled (I forgot the name), he was so annoying XD

Kuroshitsuji - Hannah from Kuroshitsuji II...

Durarara!! - Harima Mika and Yagiri Seiji

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - The Cervello, they really annoyed me xP

Death Note - Takada Kiyoi, Higuchi and Aizawa...

Fairy Tail - Mirajane, Faust, Brain...
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Jan 1, 2012 3:07 PM

Dec 2011
Code Geass: Nina and towards the end, Nunnally.
Black Lagoon: Yukio, or Yukia, whatever.
NGE: Ritsuko, the bitch.
TTGL: For a while it was Yoko. In the second half, Rossiu until he gets slapped around.
Haruhi Suzumiya: I don't get the Asahina love. The class rep takes the cake though.
Jan 1, 2012 3:21 PM

Sep 2010
Currently in anime, Soul Eater - Black Star. He has some moments where I like him, but then he goes back to being obnoxious.
In manga, One Piece - Usopp. I don't know why but I just can't like him. I try to like him, but eh.
Jan 1, 2012 3:38 PM

Sep 2011
clannad - kyou and ryou by a long shot

tenga toppa gurren lagann -yoko,

steins gate - ruka

now and then here and there - any of the villians though i have a deep hatred for tabool, even if he did the least damage this bastard was just despicable, right behind him is hamda

NHL......i love them all dont make em chose, even that bitch megumi i liked

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 1, 2012 3:41 PM

Jan 2012
Pokemon-Mays little brother
Jan 1, 2012 3:48 PM

Oct 2011
Watching Monster and my least favorite is Detective Heinrich Lunge. He is so freaking stubborn and that data thing he does with his hands totally annoy me.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2012 3:48 PM
Jul 2018
Great Teacher Onizuka: Miyabi Aizawa

Baka to test Shoukanjuu: Miharu Shimizu

Fairy Tail: Hades or Jose

Seitokai Yakuindomo: Ranko Hata (if I had to choose)

Ben-To: Ume Shiraume
removed-userJan 2, 2012 9:17 AM
Jan 1, 2012 4:06 PM

Dec 2011
Naruto: Sakura, Naruto

Bleach: Oriheme

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Haru, and Kyoko (The two useless girls -_-)

Maybe. Allen from D-Grayman
Jan 3, 2012 4:45 AM

Nov 2010
Rolo from Geass R2,annoying petty douche.

The Geonards from Baccano!: Going through it again Eve and Dallas' parts are so boring

Senjohara(Bakemonogatari): She's just not that interesting after her own arc and I never really get a feeling that her and Aragi love each other.

The Shibatas(Hell girl):Again a case of being boring,had the saved them for a little later in the series it would have been fine and the failure is the only option wouldn't have been as prominent.
Jan 3, 2012 5:13 AM

Dec 2011
Shuffle!: Nerine, sia (i have to)
Toradora: Nami
Darker Than Black: Ryuusei ni Gemini: Shion
Jan 3, 2012 7:40 AM

Dec 2011
Reira from NANA
now that i think about it, the reason i hate her is kinda biased: she keeps on hogging all the men. lol.

still hate her though.
Jan 3, 2012 8:36 AM

Oct 2007
Blackbeard from One Piece. I hate him more than I ever thought I could hate a character.
Jan 3, 2012 9:55 AM
Mar 2010
Kyoko from Dennou Coil and Rolo from Code Geass
Jan 3, 2012 10:14 AM

Nov 2009
Sayaka from Madoka
Jan 3, 2012 1:41 PM

Mar 2010
Not from my favourite anime (just don't have one), but Haruno Sakura (Naruto) is a character to hate, yeah.
Kiss me. Experience the sweet sweet taste of heaven.
Jan 3, 2012 2:05 PM

Dec 2011
Today I could think about more characters I dislike in animes I love. Yay, me.

There's Lua Klein, from Baccano!, too. She was just Ladd's useless bitch. And I doubt I'd like her even if she had an actual development.
Mytho, from Princess Tutu. Not that I hate him, but he was the least interesting out of all the characters. Even Neko-sensei was more interesting than him.
Yukiatsu, from Ano Hana.
90% of the bigger brothers in the Fratellos from Gunslinger Girl.
Jan 5, 2012 5:50 PM

Dec 2011
T.K. from Angel Beats!: spouting random English phrases like "give you a kiss!" is NOT cool.

Yui from Angel Beats! She was soo annoying and it pissed me off that her story was explained over a more important character in the short time the series ran.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2012 6:13 PM

Jan 2012
Misa Amane from Death Note- Annoyed the crap out of me
Satako from Higurashi-Her laugh annoyed me
And of course, Sakura from Naruto- all she did was beat up on Naruto and Cry about Sasuke
Jan 5, 2012 6:55 PM

Sep 2011
Kikuchi from Genshiken. Somewhat I feel sorry for the guy yet at the same time he's too over the top and enthusiastic with creepiness.
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And it was so loud
Jan 5, 2012 6:56 PM

Apr 2009
Oh, My Shoe
Jan 5, 2012 7:02 PM

Feb 2011
Natsume Yuujinchou - Sasada, but even then, she's not overly annoying.
.hack//SIGN - everyone is pretty blah, but I like Subaru the least.
Mobile Fighter G-Gundam - George, he's too fantabulous in a bad way.
Air - Die Kano, plzkthx.
Princess Tutu - Mytho, nothing against him personally, but he's one boring bro, and Fakir should have gotten the super awesome ending, IMO.
Jan 8, 2012 6:39 AM

Jul 2011
Yoko from TTGL. Way too often she was a huge stuck up bitch, especially to Nia.
Seiji Yagiri from DRRR. Annoyingly pathetic.
Brook from One Piece. I dont find him funny and overall i just dont like him. I would have much preffered Vivi rejoining the straw hats i miss her.
ImagineThatJan 8, 2012 6:42 AM
Jan 8, 2012 9:59 AM

Sep 2011
Bakemonogatari - Hanekawa Tsubasa
Shakugan no Shana - Sakai Yuuji
K-ON - Sawako Sensei
Jan 8, 2012 10:57 AM

Sep 2011
Miyuki Takara from Lucky ☆ Star. Her moe-ness was annoying and she wasn't even entertaining in the least.

Yuka from Elfen Lied. It pisses me off that she fucking knows that Kouta went through something insanely traumatic, yet she still hits him and gets all pissed off JUST because he doesn't remember that they went to ONE festival together. She's nothing but a whiny, incest hungry bitch.

Lulu from Shugo Chara!! Doki. Her arc was pretty interesting but after like 15 episodes I got bored of it. I did like the wrap up of it, though. Also, it annoys me when people in her fandom pair up her and Ikuto, and not just 'cause I'm a dedicated, die-hard Amuto fan, but because they only pair them up since she helped him out like once.
Dont touch me I'm in despair.
Jan 8, 2012 2:36 PM

Jun 2011
iSeeU said:
Blackbeard from One Piece. I hate him more than I ever thought I could hate a character.

why everyone hates blackbeard so much? how did he upset you?

akainu is so much more hatable, and IMO usopp too lol

Rainbow:_Nisha_Rokubou_no_Shichinin is the most recent anime i watched.. wasnt my favourite but i thought it was really good.

I hate Ishihara..what a piece of shit ive seen better heads on burnt matches
Jan 9, 2012 10:08 PM

Aug 2010
Code Geass: Shirley, I hate the useless defenseless princess who always got to be saved type character.

Flamereel17 said:
Great Teacher Onizuka: Miyabi Aizawa

Not really in my top 20 but I really liked that series, Miyabi is a perfect candidate for a full fledged psychopath when she grows up, how come she was so obsessed on ruining others peoples lives like that!! (her reason to hate teachers wasn't even that serious if anyone had to hate them was her friend -.-) well almost all the students in the series were like the worst persons ever, but still she takes the prize (I wanted to punch her so bad...)
Jan 11, 2012 6:08 PM

Jan 2012
Naruto - İtachi Uchiha, Yondaime
Death Note - Yagami Light
Bleach - Zaraki Kenpachi
Sengoku Basara - Yukimura Sanada
Air Gear - Agito
Fairy Tail - Erza, Laxus
Jan 11, 2012 6:15 PM
Jan 2012
Full Metal Panic- Tessa. I dunno why. In any other anime I think I would like her. But I can't, just CAN'T like her in FMP.

I just watched Air Gear. Ikki. He is SO cocky.
Jan 11, 2012 6:18 PM

Sep 2011
Steins;Gate - Mayuri Shiina Idk but she friggin annoyed the hell outta me!
Jan 11, 2012 6:22 PM

May 2010
KaiokenxAlot said:
Steins;Gate - Mayuri Shiina Idk but she friggin annoyed the hell outta me!

Isn't that the trap?

lol anyway, I'm not one to actively hate on characters (seriously what is the point lol) but...shit I can't think of anyone
Jan 11, 2012 7:11 PM

Dec 2011
Shirley, Rolo and Nina in Code Geass.
Mayuri in Steins;Gate.
Jan 11, 2012 8:13 PM
Hawk of Endymion

Oct 2009
Rei in Evangelion.
RYOJI KAJI
[to Shinji] So, I understand you're living with Katsuragi.
SHINJI IKARI
Uh, yeah...
RYOJI KAJI
So, is she still so... wild in bed?
Jan 11, 2012 8:23 PM

Mar 2011
FallnKnightFakir said:
Legend of the Galactic Heroes-Job Trunhit

This guy. And Andrew Fork. And the Terraists (one dimensional but still).

Catherine (Gintama)
Kamui (Gintama)
Prince Hata (Gintama)
What do you think you're piloting? Great Mazinger? Dangaioh? For Pete's sake, this isn't some robot cartoon whose main character is an autistic kid or some punk. - Kiichi Goto, Mobile Police Patlabor
Jan 12, 2012 2:19 AM
Apr 2010
Kaname - Strawberry Panic
Jan 12, 2012 3:09 AM

May 2009
I don't dislike any character other than minor ones from Kenshin, so... Maverick from Tiger & Bunny. His mole is enough reason to dislike him.

Pocketasces said:
iSeeU said:
why everyone hates blackbeard so much? how did he upset you?

I hate him because I love Ace. Unreasonable? Maybe.
Jan 12, 2012 8:37 AM

Sep 2011
My all-time favorite is Baka and Test. Everyone (no, seriously, EVERYONE) in the series must have made me laugh at least once, so I don't necessarily hate anyone in the show. But, if being irritating counts, then I'll go for Shimizu Miharu.
Jan 13, 2012 12:12 AM

Jan 2010
Gintama - Otae
Don't hate her, but just she is the only one that I dislike in this anime.

Steins; Gate - Makise Kurisu
God I love this anime! but the last three episodes ruin it. And I hate Kurisu.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Suzumiya Haruhi
Weak, tsundere, bossy, mary sue.

Beelzebub - Aoi Kunieda
Hate her stupidity around Oga. I hate her when she is blushing. And she blush almost every seconds (around Oga of course) >_>

Ao no Exorcist - Moriyama Shiemi
Useless, weak.
Jan 14, 2012 10:42 AM

Jan 2012
Tenjou Tenge - Souichiro Nagi

Code Geass R2 - Rolo

Death Note - toss up between L and Misa
Jan 15, 2012 5:53 AM

Jun 2011
Celty Sturluson from Durarara! I still like her she's just a little bit to goody goody
Jan 15, 2012 6:07 AM
Sep 2009
Gintama': Pirako...cool at first, then just induced a whole lot of rage.
Feb 15, 2012 12:12 AM

Sep 2011
Mhm, wow...now that I think about it, I dislike a lot of characters. XD

Death Note: Misa. She was a useless bitch of a character that never needed to show up. She was only a pet to Light. Light. The pyscho had a fucking God complex. He had issues that needed to be solved. He killed people that he had no right to pass judgement on and especially no right to kill. He pissed me the fuck off.

Naruto: Sakura Haruno, useless and weak and annoying. End story. Sasuke. Everything about him irritates me.

Code Geass: Lelouch. Just reminded me Light, so that was it for me.

Durarara: The Yagiri siblings. They just creep me the fuck out. Izaya Orihara. His character annoys the fuck out of me and he's an ass who needs a life. Simple as that.

Hetalia: France. He's just weird and sex crazed. =~=

Ao no Exorcist: Aurthur what's his last name. Bad first impression.

Pretty much all females and males in Shounenn anime that are useless and asses. End of story.
Feb 15, 2012 12:45 AM

Dec 2011
Clannad

I liked every character but the one I liked the least is Yoshino :D
Feb 18, 2012 8:51 AM

Sep 2010
badbluesplayer said:
Code Geass: Shirley, I hate the useless defenseless princess who always got to be saved type character.

This x100000 I was always waiting for a bomb or something to miraculously fall from the sky and kill her. Seriously ever damn episode I waited impatiently just hoping. xD

R2!Lelouch really annoys me and pisses me off too with his little bitch fits halfway through the second season heck even before that he was a bit of a douche starting around episode 3 or 4. R1!Lelouch is a totally different character compared to this derailed thing they gave us in R2. At least in my eyes. xD

tl;dr?: R1!Lelouch was a great character. R2!Lelouch I wanted to kill it every episode especially 14 on.

akutasame94 said:
Clannad

I liked every character but the one I liked the least is Yoshino :D

Same here I loved every character in Clannad too since you could easily connect with them, but Yoshino was one of my top favs. I can't choose a least favorite when it comes to this series. All of them were so well developed and easy to connect to that for me I didn't hate or have any least favorites. Although Fuuko is a tad bit annoying at points she brings much needed comedy relief in AfterStory when its really needed especially after

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 18, 2012 8:57 AM

Oct 2010
Near in Death Note.
Rolo in Code Geass R2
Mami in Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Anri in Durarara!!
Feb 18, 2012 8:59 AM

Sep 2011
kyou - clannad
miu - kenichi
all the villians - now and then here and there
rahXephon - mamouru, backstabbing twat

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 18, 2012 9:01 AM

Oct 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
kyou - clannad

Are you serious? She was like the only character even worth mentioning -.-
Feb 18, 2012 9:27 AM

Aug 2010
In my top 5 favorite shows there isn't really anyone I hate, other then Shin Asuka from GSD

Shows I like a lot though that have characters I dislike are:

Evangelion- Ayanami Rei
Elfen Lied-Yuka
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Have y'all seen Rainbow?

MillerEvans23 - 17 minutes ago

1 by Toooooooooohru »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

64 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
9 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

18 by Maou_heika »»
25 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

74 by Kruszer »»
35 minutes ago

Poll: » Which one do you prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 59 minutes ago

2 by KayKimii »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.