Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (37) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2011 12:44 PM

May 2008
So sad it finished :(

El psy congroo.
Sep 13, 2011 12:44 PM
Jul 2010
thekaas said:
One thing though...
Daru asked who he got Suzuha with and she said it was a secret. Then the camera suspiciously switched to Mayuri... ಠ_ಠ

Yeah, seemed weird to me too lol Who knows....
Sep 13, 2011 12:45 PM

Jan 2010
It finally finished. I cried, I laughed, and i cheered at the end lol
El Psy Congroo!
"Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!"
-Gintama
Sep 13, 2011 12:49 PM

Jan 2011
The questions that is still unanswered, who is Daru's bride? @@
Sep 13, 2011 12:50 PM

Feb 2011
Suzuha disappeared because it was a world line shift just like any other. Okabe shifted to a world line in which Suzuha never went back to the past.
Sep 13, 2011 12:50 PM

Mar 2011
The will of Steins Gate has been fulfilled.
Sep 13, 2011 12:51 PM

Feb 2011
With this, one of the most awesome series ends

This serie definitely deserves 10/10
Sep 13, 2011 12:53 PM

Jul 2010
What a wonderful way to conclude everything! While it didn't have the emotional punch of episodes 22 and 23 (nor does it need to), it was absolutely fantastic in its own right. Ties everything up nicely, and more importantly, Kurisu is saved :D

Overall this show was one fucking hell of a ride. First half dealt nicely with human curiosity and gave off a perfectly fitting mysterious and intriguing atmosphere, while the second half focuses on the repercussions of said curiosity, and takes a sudden plunge into despair. From there on it's a painful, yet ultimately uplifting journey as Okabe rights all of his wrongs. The last 4 episodes are pure gold in terms of how flawlessly they are executed, and how effectively they can manipulate one's emotions (mine at least).

I didn't think I would need to change up my favorites list twice within half a year, but with shows like Madoka and now this coming on air, I've gotta say--2011 has been a superb year and I'm one satisfied anime watcher ^__^

Ridiculously good show. 10/10, #1 on my list =)
Sep 13, 2011 12:54 PM
Aug 2010
thekaas said:
One thing though...
Daru asked who he got Suzuha with and she said it was a secret. Then the camera suspiciously switched to Mayuri... ಠ_ಠ

I don't think Suzuha's mother could be Mayuri since Suzuha exists in worldlines where Mayuri dies (if Mayuri were her mother, she shouldn't exist in those worldlines).
Sep 13, 2011 12:55 PM

Apr 2010
linnaes said:
What a wonderful way to conclude everything! While it didn't have the emotional punch of episodes 22 and 23 (nor does it need to), it was absolutely fantastic in its own right. Ties everything up nicely, and more importantly, Kurisu is saved :D

Overall this show was one fucking hell of a ride. First half dealt nicely with human curiosity and gave off a perfectly fitting mysterious and intriguing atmosphere, while the second half focuses on the repercussions of said curiosity, and takes a sudden plunge into despair. From there on it's a painful, yet ultimately uplifting journey as Okabe rights all of his wrongs. The last 4 episodes are pure gold in terms of how flawlessly they are executed, and how effectively they can manipulate one's emotions (mine at least).

I didn't think I would need to change up my favorites list twice within half a year, but with shows like Madoka and now this coming on air, I've gotta say--2011 has been a superb year and I'm one satisfied anime watcher ^__^

Ridiculously good show. 10/10, #1 on my list =)

I couldn't say it any better, and it seems we have similar tastes! :)

An absolute 10/10 in my book, faved it, it's number 2.
So, who is Daru's bride? M, K, A?
Definietly going to rewatch this again once the BD discs are out, and can't wait for the movie and the special.

El. Psy. Congroo.
Sep 13, 2011 12:56 PM

Jan 2008
At the very least! Thanks a lot for this splendid anime! <3
May 2011
Allright guys let's figure this one out. There are a few possib
chessmaster1989 said:
thekaas said:
One thing though...

I don't think Suzuha's mother could be Mayuri since Suzuha exists in worldlines where Mayuri dies (if Mayuri were her mother, she shouldn't exist in those worldlines).

Great. It can't be Moeka either because she also dies in another alpha worldline where Suzuha went to the 70's. Does that leave us with... Feyris?

Aug 2007
thekaas said:
One thing though...
Trust me, that's not it. :P

Hmm. I was hoping of something better, but at least it's all wrapped up. Except for the non-VN readers who don't know who Daru's bride is. You can look for the spoilers on the net though. I believe they used some pics from the VN in here? At least it was flashy. I lol'ed when Okaerin was doing his pose, very epic.

El. Psy. Congroo.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Sep 13, 2011 12:57 PM

Jun 2009
There it endssss!! *Nooooo*

F**king epic Anime, nice ending overall and it ended well. Liked every ep til now and i'll sure rewatch it someday.

Deserves 10/10 !

Sep 13, 2011 12:58 PM
May 2009
I
DragonsWhip said:
thekaas said:
One thing though...
Trust me, that's not it. :P

Hmm. I was hoping of something better, but at least it's all wrapped up. Except for the non-VN readers who don't know who Daru's bride is. You can look for the spoilers on the net though. I believe they used some pics from the VN in here? At least it was flashy. I lol'ed when Okaerin was doing his pose, very epic.

El. Psy. Congroo.

The guy's right. I don't believe Daru's wife was shown in the anime or the VN, but she's in the VN "sequel" Hiyoku no Darling. Well, at least her back is. Lol.
Sep 13, 2011 12:58 PM
Aug 2010
thekaas said:
chessmaster1989 said:
thekaas said:
One thing though...

Great. It can't be Moeka either because she also dies in another alpha worldline where Suzuha went to the 70's. Does that leave us with... Feyris?

Possibly, or maybe there's someone else. o_O

It's possible it'll be revealed in the movie. Or, someone who's played the VN could put it in a spoiler... :P
Sep 13, 2011 1:00 PM

Apr 2011

Jul 2009
Amazing series, beautiful ending and 10/10 from me. Real masterpiece!
Can't wait on movie.

El. Psy. Congroo.
May 2009
One
chessmaster1989 said:
thekaas said:
chessmaster1989 said:
thekaas said:
One thing though...

Possibly, or maybe there's someone else. o_O

It's possible it'll be revealed in the movie. Or, someone who's played the VN could put it in a spoiler... :P

If you guys want to know who Daru's bride is so badly (lol), read the manga "Boukan no Rebellion". it's about Suzuha and her time in the resistance. : )
Sep 13, 2011 1:01 PM

Feb 2011
chessmaster1989 said:

That is one of the most concise explanations of why Mayuri can't be Suzuha's mother that I've seen, besides the obvious fact that Shiina != Amane.

Suzuha's mother is in fact
Sep 13, 2011 1:02 PM

May 2011
Well a nice ending to a great and wonderful anime! El Psy Congroo!

10/10
Sep 13, 2011 1:03 PM

Jun 2009
i've been waiting for this all day long , now i can go and sleep peacefully after seeing this delightful ending ..
okabe , i'm falling for you each and every episode ..

El Psy Congroo !!
Sep 13, 2011 1:04 PM

Jul 2011
5/5 For Ep...10/10 For the Series...1st in Favourites...Period!
Sep 13, 2011 1:05 PM

Nov 2007
Fall season has yet to start but for the time being I would say Steins;Gate has turned into the best anime I've seen on 2011. Started slow but it paid off big in the end. A solid 9/10 in the end.

El. Psy. Congroo.
Sep 13, 2011 1:06 PM
Oct 2010
It`s Great.
El Psy Congroo.
Sep 13, 2011 1:07 PM

Apr 2007
Honestly can't decide on giving this show an 8 or a 9. I hated the first half of this series so much, I almost dropped it several times because of how much I hate Okabe. Things finally did pick up though and I really liked the show from there. They did a good job with everything, I just still really don't care for Okabe and my eyes will always bleed from the lameness of people on the internet repeating his dumb as heck catchphrases.

All in all it was definitely a fun ride and I'm glad I stuck with the series!
Now I just need answers as to who Daru marries ヾ(゜д゜)ノ゛
Edit: Nevermind, awesome poster above me posted the manga pages!

And what were all the names on the badge exactly?
SarukahSep 13, 2011 1:13 PM
Sep 13, 2011 1:08 PM
Oct 2010
Best. Anime. Evar. Honestly, they need to do a second season or another anime similar to this, there is no other Anime i have fallen to that much.
Sep 13, 2011 1:09 PM

Jan 2011
just wow. I love this anime like crazy. the ending was so perfect and nice. One of the best out there!
this is my god damn signature.
Sep 13, 2011 1:10 PM

Feb 2010
@RedMage -> Ah... spoiled... little

ps. ~14:40 Kurisu is laying on the back .... few seconds later on the "belly".

When he was bleeding, I was like ..."oh shiiiii"

Okarin Shina Hashida Moeka Kurisu Urushibara Feyris Amane
Aug 2010
RedMage23 said:
chessmaster1989 said:

That is one of the most concise explanations of why Mayuri can't be Suzuha's mother that I've seen, besides the obvious fact that Shiina != Amane.

Suzuha's mother is in fact

What a very unsurprising choice for Daru. :P

Jul 2010
El Psy Congroo.

10/10

this deserves nothing less than that, in fact it should get more.

Just amazing. Whitefox/Nitro+ thank you so much for bring this epic anime to us all. You all did a perfect job. Started this series thinking it was gonna suck, and after episode 1 i rated it a 7/10 and then as the episodes went by it slowly went up to a 10/10 and beyond.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Sep 13, 2011 1:11 PM

Nov 2007
DarkYoshi said:
Best. Anime. Evar. Honestly, they need to do a second season or another anime similar to this, there is no other Anime i have fallen to that much.

Wait for the Movie or Robotics;Notes to be completed.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 13, 2011 1:13 PM

Jul 2010
The ending was really nice. Can't wait for the special or movie, it's sad I won't have Steins Gate to look forward to next week.

10/10
Sep 13, 2011 1:14 PM

Sep 2008
Okaishi said:
The ending was really nice. Can't wait for the special or movie, it's sad I won't have Steins Gate to look forward to next week.

10/10

+1

El Psy Congroo...
Sep 13, 2011 1:16 PM

Jul 2011
Just looked at the top anime list...It's messed up and needed to be updated! Put Steins;Gate to the top already :P
Sep 13, 2011 1:17 PM

Oct 2010
Gotta say that I was shitting bricks for about 5 minutes thinking that Okabe was going to die, then when I saw Mayuri holding flowers for him I thought oh fuck this must be his funeral. Thank god I was wrong!
Sep 13, 2011 1:20 PM
Jul 2010
This was one hell of a ride. I loved pretty much everything about it. Right to the very end.

However, I'm still left with one question: there's a scene where Okarin watches himself talking to Kurisu and saying he'll save her. That means that, as expected, there are three Okarin in the building at that time. BUT, where is the one who was talking to Kurisu? You know, the one who's supposed to also be hidden in that room... What happened to him after he talked to her? That's really bugging me...
Sep 13, 2011 1:21 PM

Jul 2010
Amane, Yuki
kusushiSep 15, 2011 3:18 PM
Sep 13, 2011 1:23 PM

Feb 2009
Well, ending nailed it, but I want to see what happens after him and Kurisu meet again... :/

I think I'm left feeling a bit unsatisfied because I just don't wanna let go of it and I want to know what happens next.
Sep 13, 2011 1:23 PM

Jan 2010
*Applauds*

In the end, Kurisu's "助手でもない" (nor assistant) in the same sentence declaring her name isn't Christina was WIN! Made me giggle like a girl.

11/10

The only downside is that it's over =/.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Sep 13, 2011 1:26 PM
Aug 2011
After watching this awesome series I just have to say one thing!

"La yohda Stasella!"
Sep 13, 2011 1:27 PM

Jul 2011
BTW Am i Bugged or what score showed up as 8.67...Refreshed and now 8.92...WTF!
Sep 13, 2011 1:30 PM

Feb 2009
ChibiSamurai said:

I heard the score may rise once people have completed the series since it then gives less weight to those who only watched a few episodes or something.

And well, looks like that means Steins;Gate is in the top 10.
Sep 13, 2011 1:30 PM

Jul 2010
Droplet said:
Well, ending nailed it, but I want to see what happens after him and Kurisu meet again... :/

I think I'm left feeling a bit unsatisfied because I just don't wanna let go of it and I want to know what happens next.

Kinda feel the same. I had hoped for a fragment of all of them sitting in the lab again or something, and perhaps a hug or whatever between Okabe and Kurisu. Maybe something like that will be in the special. I still enjoyed the ending a lot though, just wishing for more.. :P

And why did Okabe not just bring a bottle of ketchup, fool-proof plan right there :D
Sep 13, 2011 1:31 PM

Oct 2010
phew so its over. Great show anyway. The biggest WTF moment was probably the movie announcement at the end. Wonder how they make it, probably a different ending?
Sep 13, 2011 1:31 PM

Nov 2007
Droplet said:
ChibiSamurai said:

I heard the score may rise once people have completed the series since it then gives less weight to those who only watched a few episodes or something.

Pretty much this. And deservedly too.

shuncchi said:
phew so its over. Great show anyway. The biggest WTF moment was probably the movie announcement at the end. Wonder how they make it, probably a different ending?

It could be the Suzuha story which happens in 2036.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 13, 2011 1:32 PM
Jul 2010
ChibiSamurai said:

Deserves that 8.92!! 100%! That should put it at #9! ^____^
Edit: My avatar shows exactly how hyped I am about this! xDD
Sep 13, 2011 1:32 PM

Aug 2011
10/10!!

Incredible ending and by far the best anime of 2011 to this point. Hope the other media like the movie are just as good.
Sep 13, 2011 1:33 PM

Jul 2011
Droplet said:
ChibiSamurai said:

Not Complaining or anything though :P
Sep 13, 2011 1:33 PM

Feb 2009
Okaishi said:
Droplet said:

Kinda feel the same. I had hoped for a fragment of all of them sitting in the lab again or something, and perhaps a hug or whatever between Okabe and Kurisu. Maybe something like that will be in the special. I still enjoyed the ending a lot though, just wishing for more.. :P

Yeah, same here. Just gonna hope for a bit more in the special/movie, I guess... I got my hopes up too high.
Pages (37) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.