Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (58) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2011 2:05 AM

Aug 2010
The fact that i have read the word "animes" at least 10 times today.
Sep 22, 2011 2:16 AM

Oct 2009
I'm seeing a lot of Blood-C mentioning. Gah, I'll be catching up/finishing this soon.. Clamp have disappointed again?

I'd say the ending of Deadman Wonderland.

KeiranShikari said:

I see it all the time on MAL.
Sep 22, 2011 3:51 AM

Jun 2011
Trigun.

I heard a lot of people like this series and some even think it's the best anime ever. Unfortunately it wasn't maybe it was because of the English dub or something? Some episodes were even unreasonable and boring and the plot was OK.

Not that I dislike the show, but it could've been better. I'd admit it was pretty good and I gave it a 7.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Sep 22, 2011 7:08 AM

Aug 2011
usagi drop manga ending
my biggest disappointment ever

iSignature

"I specialize in reading manga but don't get how to draw manga at all" -Asaba Yuuki-
Sep 22, 2011 7:36 AM

Apr 2009
Blood-C. Well, it's not super bad, but still I was expecting more of it.
Sep 22, 2011 7:47 AM

Jul 2011
Blood-C
Sep 22, 2011 8:10 AM

Nov 2009
I'm sure im not the first, but yeah R-15...such a let down.
Sep 22, 2011 9:13 AM

Feb 2010
Hellsing Ultimate.

Especially 8th episode... Gosh, such a nonsense.

Sep 22, 2011 10:01 AM

Aug 2011
No. 6 the first 3 or 4 episodes were good, but then it just went down hill, and then the ending was just plain bad.
Sep 22, 2011 1:12 PM

Aug 2011
Ano Hana could've been MUCH better, plus it was full of plot holes.

Not saying it was bad, but could've been better

inb4 shitstorm
"If we do not destroy ourselves, we will, one day, venture to the stars"
-Carl Sagan
Sep 22, 2011 1:18 PM

Jul 2011
This thread

Changed my sig without knowing bbcode was down. Wahhh D:
Sep 22, 2011 1:20 PM

Feb 2010
Kanzaki_H_Aria said:
Durarara!!

Even Infinite Stratos had a more complex plot.....
wut?..

Sep 22, 2011 1:43 PM

Aug 2011
FlipWhatTheZip said:
This thread

"If we do not destroy ourselves, we will, one day, venture to the stars"
-Carl Sagan
Sep 22, 2011 3:04 PM

Mar 2009
KeiranShikari said:
Also a Clamp series, Blood-C. Fukken horrible lead is my main issue with it.
Agreed. Seriously disappointing.

Rawrol said:
Fuzzhx said:
Gundam 00 Movie

Agreed. The ending was terrible.
Same here. What a let down.

ShadowbladeEdge said:
The ChäoS;HEAd anime. I was lead to believe that it was much worse. I guess that's what I get for listening to VN fans.
Yeah, I was expecting something intelligent and psychological. Oh, well.

Vforvendetta said:
Phantom: requiem for the phantom the last 6eps, and ... a lots.
. . . . and the first season was SO good . . . . .

KeiranShikari said:

Yes, there is that.

Didn't know what to expect from Sacred 7 . . . . and I didn't get much.
lisnoireSep 22, 2011 3:17 PM
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079
Sep 22, 2011 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I guess the humor just didn't click with me.
Sep 22, 2011 3:37 PM

Sep 2011
MondayBlues said:
Kanzaki_H_Aria said:
Durarara!!

wut?..
no seriously WUT????

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 22, 2011 3:38 PM

Sep 2011
Darkwatcher said:
Ano Hana could've been MUCH better, plus it was full of plot holes.

Not saying it was bad, but could've been better

inb4 shitstorm
no your right, there were plotholes in it that no one can defend,

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 22, 2011 3:39 PM

Mar 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
MondayBlues said:
Kanzaki_H_Aria said:
Durarara!!

wut?..
no seriously WUT????

THE HELL???
Sep 22, 2011 3:40 PM

Jul 2011
persona trinity soul

after the epicness of persona 3 , this spin off just fail in so many ways
Sep 22, 2011 3:42 PM

Jun 2009
azzyzx said:
persona trinity soul

after the epicness of persona 3 , this spin off just fail in so many ways
I couldn't agree more.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 22, 2011 11:47 PM

Apr 2009
Edefrem said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
MondayBlues said:
Kanzaki_H_Aria said:
Durarara!!

wut?..
no seriously WUT????

THE HELL???

I don't even...

Shangrea said:
Hellsing Ultimate.

Especially 8th episode... Gosh, such a nonsense.

Also WUT?
Sep 23, 2011 12:29 AM

Jun 2009
Klimat said:
Edefrem said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
MondayBlues said:
Kanzaki_H_Aria said:
Durarara!!

wut?..
no seriously WUT????

THE HELL???

I don't even...
Basically he's saying Haremshit PLOT > Durarara!! "plot"

and he's right.
Sep 23, 2011 4:16 AM

Apr 2011
i guess blood-c
Sep 23, 2011 10:59 AM
Aug 2010
Yeah.. Ao No Exorcist has gotten progressively worse.
Sep 23, 2011 4:58 PM

Dec 2009
C.
I thought this could be good, but it just sucks. I wasted my time watching.
Sep 23, 2011 8:19 PM

Feb 2011
Ao no Exorcist.

-Cramps in finale in the last 2-3 episodes.
-Diverges from the manga.
-Has 1-2 fillers.
-Starts out exciting but becomes slow paced after 3rd or 4th episode.
-Art isn't too appealing sometimes (my own opinion) except for Rin.
-Typical "Inner Demon/Demon self goes out of control scenes".

Another Sig WIP
Sep 23, 2011 8:31 PM

Aug 2011
Kampfer.

*Really not satisfied with it
*Characters not all that likable
*Either needed more ecchi or more action...lacking in both imo
* Extremely dense main character!! Nobody can be that dumb!!!
* They did absolutely nothing with the White Kampfers which I thought could have given way to good action scenes but the fight lasts 30 seconds!!!
* I guess it was funny but not nearly as good as I was hoping
Sep 23, 2011 8:34 PM

Sep 2011
DrHouse said:
Klimat said:
Edefrem said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
MondayBlues said:
Kanzaki_H_Aria said:
Durarara!!

wut?..
no seriously WUT????

THE HELL???

I don't even...

and he's right.
you do relise your agreeing with the dude with a fucking hidan no aria name and profile right? if i were you ide be thinking my life over

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 23, 2011 9:29 PM

Jul 2010
Liinah said:
C.

Same, lucky for me I dropped it early on because I found myself forcing me to watch it.
Sep 23, 2011 11:01 PM

Sep 2011
The ending to Clannad: Tomoyo After, don't get me wrong, the manga was good its just the ending that i was sadly disappointed in(more like it made me sad *tear*). I'm more of a happy ending kinda guy
Sep 23, 2011 11:02 PM

Sep 2011
JDGIsFly said:
The ending to Clannad: Tomoyo After, don't get me wrong, the manga was good its just the ending that i was sadly disappointed in(more like it made me sad *tear*). I'm more of a happy ending kinda guy
why the flying fuck are you reading the manga to clannad?

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 23, 2011 11:37 PM

Jun 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
JDGIsFly said:

I don't know.....maybe because the visual novel that manga is based off of isn't translated and there is no anime equivalent, perhaps?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 24, 2011 1:14 AM

Sep 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
JDGIsFly said:

i saw it on bakabt, figure i give it a go since they said it continued from the "Tomoyo: Another World" episode.....big no no on my part...

P.S. I didn't "read" the manga of Clannad, i just read the tomoyo After novel(or whatever you wanna call it)
Sep 24, 2011 3:41 AM

Jun 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
DrHouse said:

and he's right.
you do relise your agreeing with the dude with a fucking hidan no aria name and profile right? if i were you ide be thinking my life over
I know, that's exactly why he should be able to recognize shit plot when he sees it.
Sep 24, 2011 9:44 AM
Jul 2018
Ikoku Meiro No Croisee - I thought this series had more potential than merely being moe-blob otaku pandering.
Sep 24, 2011 11:10 AM

Oct 2009
Yumeiro Patissiere Professional

First season was great, opening was great, but it was just a bunch of fillers combined that didn't live up to my expectations at all.
Sep 24, 2011 11:24 AM

Sep 2011
True Tears. I hated how almost all the characters kept going on circles and avoided being so straightforward. I just can't get hold of the plot. >.<

It wasn't even dramatic or romantic for me.

"Pribilehiyo ng mga hindi nag fi- fit in sa society ang magwalang bahala.

CLASH. BOOM. TOINKS.
Sep 24, 2011 12:22 PM

Jan 2008
Mayo Chiki.

LF>Suzustuki Route.
Sep 24, 2011 12:33 PM

Sep 2011
Ao no exorcist. Its pretty much getting further from the manga plot. ):
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2011 2:33 PM

Mar 2009

one2the said:
Ikoku Meiro No Croisee - I thought this series had more potential than merely being moe-blob otaku pandering.
Agreed
UpcomingDread said:
Liinah said:
C.

Same, lucky for me I dropped it early on because I found myself forcing me to watch it.

Yep.
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079
Sep 24, 2011 4:34 PM

Apr 2011
No. 6 - it was pretty solid at the beginning but the ending just ruined it.

As for major disappointments, I'd have to go with the more popularized [C].
Sep 24, 2011 5:18 PM

Apr 2008
Toward the Terra

I usually don't watch anime of this genre but I wanted to give it a chance because it has good reviews and the art looked pretty okay from what I've seen in trailers.
I dropped it after 12 episodes though, the animation was stiff and choppy and the pacing was inconsistent. I just don't think the story was executed very well...

And the only character I could have potentially liked was killed off pretty early.

I wanted to watch the whole thing before I judged it, but I couldn't bring myself to watch another episode.
Sep 25, 2011 7:25 AM

May 2008
KFP108 said:
Toward the Terra

I usually don't watch anime of this genre but I wanted to give it a chance because it has good reviews and the art looked pretty okay from what I've seen in trailers.
I dropped it after 12 episodes though, the animation was stiff and choppy and the pacing was inconsistent. I just don't think the story was executed very well...

And the only character I could have potentially liked was killed off pretty early.

I wanted to watch the whole thing before I judged it, but I couldn't bring myself to watch another episode.

Gosh, I certainly hope Terra e... doesn't go downhill. I just started it, and am loving every minute thus far. It would really suck to have to make a post here about this awesome piece of work. I'm just hoping it just wasn't your thing (considering you "usually don't watch anime of this genre") and it doesn't start declining around 12 eps.
FauxAznSep 25, 2011 7:33 AM
Sep 25, 2011 8:24 AM

Apr 2008
TheSouthAzn said:
KFP108 said:
Toward the Terra

Gosh, I certainly hope Terra e... doesn't go downhill. I just started it, and am loving every minute thus far. It would really suck to have to make a post here about this awesome piece of work. I'm just hoping it just wasn't your thing (considering you "usually don't watch anime of this genre") and it doesn't start declining around 12 eps.
Eh, the first few episodes didn't grab my attention. It all just seemed mediocre to me really.
Sep 25, 2011 2:36 PM

Sep 2011
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi. It has the worst ending I have ever seen. Biggest cliffhanger ever that I've seen!!! *begging for another season*
Sep 25, 2011 3:17 PM

Aug 2011
Konokan spelling might be off. I thought it was creepy a senior girl was sexually harassing a freshman. Don't get me wrong the series was hilarious but I just felt really awkward watching it.
Sep 25, 2011 4:07 PM

Aug 2011
Mayo Chiki.
Expected it to be fun like MariaHolic and it turns out to be full of clinches(it's like the story just randomly add in some clinched scenes and add in another clinched scene before it even ends the previous 1)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sep 25, 2011 4:21 PM

Sep 2011
The ending of panty and stocking...
Just... why?
Sep 25, 2011 4:33 PM

Jun 2009
KFP108 said:
TheSouthAzn said:
KFP108 said:
Toward the Terra

Eh, the first few episodes didn't grab my attention. It all just seemed mediocre to me really.
I agree with KFP108 about Terra E. But I thought it had a promising start: A race of Jedi trying to escape the Empire.

The main problem with it was that it never bothered to establish its universe. It was basically just a bunch of characters and a lot if drama. It lacked any sort of sense of large-scale, epic conflict. That's a huge failing in a space opera. I can only assume it had a high rating because the people watching it had never seen any other space opera.
DrHouseSep 25, 2011 4:38 PM
Sep 25, 2011 5:04 PM

Apr 2011
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! is disappointing...it is 95% recycled jokes from Season 1. The flashbacks and dramatic romance were boring.
Pages (58) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation wish list

kuroneko99 - Apr 5

24 by bucciest »»
51 seconds ago

Poll: » hate watching

deg - Apr 14

46 by bucciest »»
2 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 43 minutes ago

10 by FanofAction »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Have y'all seen Run with the Wind?

MillerEvans23 - Apr 17

27 by bucciest »»
4 minutes ago

» Have you ever felt so satisfied after finishing certain anime that you don't even want its sequel?

Rinrinka - Apr 12

39 by bucciest »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.