Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Topic

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2008 9:26 AM

Sep 2007
Spiniferous said:
Can someone help me -

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?action=view&t=pic&id=688&pid=44063

I can't find any info about it - The dumbest thing is that I've found it here (on animelist) and the name of it is probably written across the whole picture
Thanx...

Looks like it's Heart no Kuni no Alice, a new show that hasn't aired yet.
Sep 23, 2008 9:35 AM
Sep 2008
Just my luck...
- Thanx ;)
Sep 23, 2008 9:41 AM

Aug 2007
I dont' know any film like that, but the series Dual! is kinda like that. So if you liked that one, thats a suggestion for you!

Sep 23, 2008 10:50 AM
Sep 23, 2008 10:57 AM
Jul 2018
Benign said:
about 7 years ago i watched a manga film on the sci-fi channel, i live in england and on sky they showed them at midnight every saturday:

the film in question had a weird plot which i found awesome, it was about a young soldier who ends up getting sent on a secret mission by his royalty to find out what the enemies secret weapon is, his native country is at war with another, both sides use mecha's as arms against each other, but they do not build them, they actually dig them up and refer to them as 'relics', they appear to have little understanding of how they work too as their other technology is fundamentally basic somewhere close to world war 2 esque military power and basic farming. So anyway this guy goes on his mission and he finds out the enemy have a muge Mecha which appears to have incredible power compared to presently found technology. He gets caught spying and what follows is a long chase away from enemy territory, along the way he meets a girl with weird antennae growing out of her head and at that point the film gets slightly more weird, him and the girl end up getting rescued by a robot, which then takes them back to his flying base and informs him that the relics and the girl with the antennae do not belong in this world and they are hear as a result of a strange occurence were several dimensions ended up getting crossed over and things ended up were they did'nt. I think they ended up blowing up the large mecha in order to fix the dimensions.

a strange film, but i remember it being really well done and unusual. if anyone has an idea of what it is called please do tell me

Orguss 02.
Sep 23, 2008 11:22 AM

May 2008
Any clues?
Sep 23, 2008 11:59 AM

Jun 2008
does anyone know what anime(s) these pics are from?

Sep 23, 2008 12:34 PM

Aug 2008
ZooNkaujQTpie said:

thats from Seto no Hanayome probably
Sep 23, 2008 12:35 PM

Apr 2008
Arhang said:

thats from Seto no Hanayome probably

Doesn't look like it.
Sep 23, 2008 12:55 PM

Aug 2008
who's that??

and that
ArhangSep 23, 2008 4:06 PM
Sep 23, 2008 2:53 PM

Aug 2007
ZooNkaujQTpie said:

Looks like it's from Pia Carrot
Sep 23, 2008 4:32 PM

Dec 2007
When I was at AWA there were several people cosplaying as a girl with blue hair and an eye patch. Some of them wore a dress and others wore an orange coat with lots of straps on it. Can anyone help me as to who this character is?

#NBHNC
Sep 23, 2008 4:38 PM

Feb 2008
PeanutSteak said:
When I was at AWA there were several people cosplaying as a girl with blue hair and an eye patch. Some of them wore a dress and others wore an orange coat with lots of straps on it. Can anyone help me as to who this character is?
Probably Agito Wanijima from Air Gear.
Sep 23, 2008 4:39 PM

Apr 2008
BrokenCrowbar said:
PeanutSteak said:

Or Ryomou Shimei from Ikkitousen.
Sep 23, 2008 5:11 PM

Dec 2007
BrokenCrowbar said:
PeanutSteak said:

I'm pretty sure it's this one, thanks for easing my curiosity.

#NBHNC
Sep 23, 2008 9:24 PM

Nov 2006
PeanutSteak said:
BrokenCrowbar said:
PeanutSteak said:

I'm pretty sure it's this one, thanks for easing my curiosity.
But he's male...DUN DUN DUNNNNN!
Sep 24, 2008 6:59 AM

Mar 2008

Character and Anime , if anyone knew that'll be great =)
Sep 24, 2008 7:02 AM
Sep 2008
hey can we watch anime here ?
Sep 24, 2008 7:03 AM

Feb 2007
Pewdie said:

Popotan I believe.

signup said:
hey can we watch anime here ?

Not on this site.
Sep 24, 2008 8:39 AM

Aug 2008
i will be asking again ;p

who's that??

and that
Sep 24, 2008 9:07 AM

Aug 2007
Arhang said:
I found this link:
http://130cm.jp/games/theirstyles/
It seems to be a game.
Sep 24, 2008 12:12 PM
Sep 24, 2008 1:11 PM

Aug 2008
wdqian said:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/080219/3cd678e03f9af5b35ebc33fb5070a294_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Pls tell me where it is from. :)

Check this page. It's posted there.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=32307&show=500

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 25, 2008 3:46 AM

Dec 2007
Hey.

Monday I went to an Anime conference where a teacher presented some previews of recent movies. One of them is to be released somewhere this year and is about a group of children that don't grow up and are forced to fight "the enemy" in WWII fashion planes. The name was something like "Wing Crawlers", but I really can't remember and can't find it anywhere.

She presented the said preview for us to compare the usage of traditional media versus computer generated (air scene fights). I thing the director is the same of GitS.

Help with name, real director and where to find? *-*
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Sep 25, 2008 3:49 AM

Jul 2006
ladyxzeus said:
Hey.

Monday I went to an Anime conference where a teacher presented some previews of recent movies. One of them is to be released somewhere this year and is about a group of children that don't grow up and are forced to fight "the enemy" in WWII fashion planes. The name was something like "Wing Crawlers", but I really can't remember and can't find it anywhere.

She presented the said preview for us to compare the usage of traditional media versus computer generated (air scene fights). I thing the director is the same of GitS.

The Sky Crawlers?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2008 3:49 AM

Nov 2007
ladyxzeus said:
Hey.

Probably Sky Crawlers.
Sep 25, 2008 3:52 AM

Dec 2007
Asako said:
ladyxzeus said:
Hey.

Probably Sky Crawlers.

Precisely! Thank you so much! *
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Sep 25, 2008 9:51 AM

Mar 2008
Saks said:
Asrialys said:
Pewdie said:

Popotan I believe.

Nope. She is Komugi Nakahara from Nurse Witch Komugi-chan and Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte Z

thanks Saks :)
Sep 25, 2008 2:40 PM

Sep 2008
Please help me identifying this :

Produced maybe in the Late 70s the series contained a boy that comes out/goes in from a medal on a chest of giant mechanical/human that came from the stars. Those two saved the world from Evil Mecha and deeds.

The mecha used to fly holding the little boy in his hands when no fight is occuring.
This Mecha's suit is red and blue.

Thkx
I will Try to realize my dreams with someone precious to me tomorrow.
Now I will set forth on a new life with this in mind. (Saiunkoku Monogatari S2 Ending)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/yma981
http://myanimelist.net/profile/yma981
Sep 25, 2008 3:45 PM

Sep 2008
yma981 said:
Please help me identifying this :

Produced maybe in the Late 70s the series contained a boy that comes out/goes in from a medal on a chest of giant mechanical/human that came from the stars. Those two saved the world from Evil Mecha and deeds.

The mecha used to fly holding the little boy in his hands when no fight is occuring.
This Mecha's suit is red and blue.

Thkx

I have identified it: It is "Astraganger"
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1184
I will Try to realize my dreams with someone precious to me tomorrow.
Now I will set forth on a new life with this in mind. (Saiunkoku Monogatari S2 Ending)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/yma981
http://myanimelist.net/profile/yma981
Sep 25, 2008 4:35 PM

Jul 2008
Arhang said:

who's that??

An artist on DeviantART did this, but I don't think she's from an anime.
[ ] Me and Yuusei; we's like peas and carrots~ [ ]
Sep 26, 2008 4:06 PM

Oct 2006

Does anyone know the full name of this char from One Piece? She was in an arc just before Arabasta arc, most likely a filler arc, which was about sand pirates...maybe. Ty in advance ^_^
Sep 26, 2008 5:27 PM

Aug 2008
Puvi2Groovy said:

Does anyone know the full name of this char from One Piece? She was in an arc just before Arabasta arc, most likely a filler arc, which was about sand pirates...maybe. Ty in advance ^_^

Vivi fits what you just said. The picture, I don't know.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 26, 2008 5:31 PM

Oct 2006
It's definitely not Vivi. I'm not really a One Piece n00b, in fact I'm a big fan and am on latest manga char...this is just a filler char that I forgot the name to and desperately trying to remember. Ty for trying. Any others?
Puvi2GroovySep 26, 2008 5:37 PM
Sep 26, 2008 5:36 PM

Sep 2008
what he said sounds like vivi but maybe her appearance changed since of the side story? like a short arc. dam gotta go for now.
Sep 26, 2008 5:39 PM

Nov 2006
Yes i agree definately not Vivi. But it is form the sand pirates, the ones from the ship that sailed on the sand. I tihnk she mustve only been in a couple of epis but unforunately couldn't put a name on her. Also i am 95% sure that hte top is suppose to be white/biege but has been changed
an image
Sep 26, 2008 5:43 PM

Oct 2006
Yes, that is exactly who I am talking about Orlando, wonderful memory and great deductions. She appeared in an arc just before fighting Crocodile (but it happened in the land of Arabasta). Pic again:

P.S. Yes the top may have been photoshop'd to be a diff colour :S
Sep 27, 2008 12:41 AM

Sep 2008
Ok i watched this anime at my last convention but cant remember the name. All i remember was that the girl just went to this town were all of the little teddy bear looking things were and she had to defeat there boss so he could help her and then from there on out he keot trying to kill her behind her back....... Yea if somone knows the name i would appreciate it ty.
CaptinOtaku

Xbox360 GamerTag: CaptanOtaku
Sep 27, 2008 3:11 AM

May 2008
because you use the world 'teddy bear' I get the feeling it's a comedy... Do you have any form of description of the characters? Like what haircoulor etc.

did the 'teddy bear's' look like this?

Edit: Argg... me of all people forgot the freaking spoiler tag. I must be really tired here >^<
Sep 27, 2008 3:14 AM

Sep 2008
No they were evil little teddy bear things when she went into the town looking she went into a bar and they were all drunk and had cuts and stiches . And yes it was a comedy.
CaptinOtaku

Xbox360 GamerTag: CaptanOtaku
Sep 27, 2008 10:19 AM
Sep 2008
I'm kinda new to these forums, so I don't know if this is the right place for this question, so sorry if this doesn't belong here.
I'm trying to find an anime that I've been looking for, but can't find its name.It's about a male student that transfers to a school, but because of his girly name, gets put into the girls dorms. He later cant switch back, because the guy's dorms are full up, and he has to stay in the girls. Thanks a lot in advance =D, and again, sorry if this topic doesn't belong here.
Sep 27, 2008 4:31 PM

Nov 2007
CaptinOtaku said:
No they were evil little teddy bear things when she went into the town looking she went into a bar and they were all drunk and had cuts and stiches . And yes it was a comedy.

Sounds a bit like World Destruction...
What a day! What a lovely Day!
Sep 28, 2008 3:19 AM

May 2008
Archaeon said:
CaptinOtaku said:

Sounds a bit like World Destruction...

I thought so too with Toppi and his friends, then I remember that World Destruction isn't a comedy and is fairly new since it's still airing and all. If he saw it awhile ago it's possible that the anime didn't even exist back then. since it's in the middle and all. It all depends on when the convention were. Then again I can't remember Toppi or his friend having 'cuts and stitches' in that episode, but Toppis friend had an eyepatch. Then again I don't think the description from his first post matches world destruction....

That's the reason I asked for a more spefic discription of the character if he remembered. For example which haircoulor the girl had or clothes, if the 'teddy bears' had an bandana or not....
Sep 28, 2008 10:01 AM

Apr 2008

The only clue i have is that she is a tsundere.
Sep 28, 2008 10:23 AM

Jun 2007
deufo said:

Looks like Iori Minase from Idolmaster Xenoglossia.

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
Sep 28, 2008 10:27 AM

Apr 2008
kyrori said:
deufo said:

Looks like Iori Minase from Idolmaster Xenoglossia.

I thank you very much.
Sep 28, 2008 2:08 PM

Apr 2008

hope you guys can help me ><
HeADyZSep 28, 2008 2:12 PM
Sep 28, 2008 2:12 PM

Feb 2008
HeADyZ said:

hope you guys can help me ><

That one is by erogos....thats the name of the company that made it, Its a animated hentai game. I think from the Mahotama series of the games.
SephorSep 28, 2008 2:19 PM
Sep 28, 2008 2:18 PM

Sep 2007
HeADyZ said:

That's Keiichi and Rika from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Sep 28, 2008 6:54 PM

Apr 2007

Lol, that looks interesting. Where is that from? :o

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Which 3 unpopular anime from the late 90s-mid 00s would you recommend?

WitherThrakh - Apr 13

19 by alshu »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

29 by Azuchi »»
6 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - Apr 24

29 by vasipi4946 »»
16 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - 4 hours ago

5 by alshu »»
23 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

61 by Ricchan__ »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.