Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 1, 2011 1:03 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OH MY GOD.... Saya, YOU STUPID ASS FUCK @ the end!
10 people have like died right infront of you and she wasnt doing anything but just stand there and by the time like they died she finally says "I wont let anyone die anymore!" -____-

3/5 episode...

The beginning was great with the Saya x Tokizane stuff...

And WOW Saya is very comfortable naked XDD..
Sep 1, 2011 1:15 PM

Oct 2010
Well the monster was indeed butt ugly as follow,

yeah sick ass monster worse than the last one. At least the last one was more human like and this one is a monstrosity.

IMO the worst shit of it is the following,

Poor girl's last expression in the spoiler
I really feel bad for her and I wonder how bad ass will be the uncensored version.

Despite that there were some uncensored parts in the spoiler
but of course that does not compare to the censored ones in the spoiler
that is still shitty censoring IMO since there was a full white screen this time.

About the preview, according to the spoiler
more censoring shit but at least something is up with the teacher finally. An accusation that she killed them all?
Lulexiaa said:
OH MY GOD.... Saya, YOU STUPID ASS FUCK @ the end!
10 people have like died right infront of you and she wasnt doing anything but just stand there and by the time like they died she finally says "I wont let anyone die anymore!" -____-
FUCKING RAGE MAN! Fucking rage! Totally obvious it will be now with what Saya showed, euh....fuck all really till the sacrifices where done.

You know what? All this is just a foreshadow to indicate that Saya is a Elder too. I mean if you look at it, human sacrifice are needed in Saya's eyes to activate most of the time any action from her at all. Look at how the fuck people died around the town in day time in episode 6.

WTF? Only after Saya did something. Too obvious is too obvious. The only difference is that Saya can get smarter and act before anyone is killed but does not look like she is doing that in this episode yet. I guess the difference remains one is killing the other to prevent it from eating humans while that is after those are eaten, which is really stupid IMO. /end ramble. Kick ass episode still.

So like what does anyone else think, stupid fuck Saya? Well at least you all think how hot is Saya's body in the spoiler
well the dog sure must have had fun but the thing is of Watanuki is that he is not perverted at all in fact. Wonder if there will nipples added to Saya since we do see her breasts bare but no details.
Yumekichi11Sep 1, 2011 2:53 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 1, 2011 1:28 PM

Jul 2008
So wait.... seriously? Did Saya seriously just stand still and not do anything while her classmates were being killed one by one. She could have at least defended or at least try attacking the monster. How many people died this episode before she finally decided to do something? I counted six, but I'm not sure. :|
Sep 1, 2011 1:45 PM

Nov 2007
ahahahahahahah such a bad anime! "I'll protect everyone" that's.... kinda too late
Sep 1, 2011 1:50 PM

Aug 2011
Great episode compared to the rest of the series, but still average as hell, damnit :-(
Sep 1, 2011 1:51 PM
Jul 2011
Yeah, but only no-name kids were killed and they don't matter.
Next week I expect to see Saya save her friends, geting called a freak and then slaughtering the whole remaining class!
Sep 1, 2011 2:04 PM

Feb 2008
This episode is just stupid! So violence.
We all know that Saya are not human.
The blood and splashing.

Why are she not doing anything?
So stupid learn to act then a lot of people will be saved.
This directors of this anime must be screwed.

How many people should died?
This is definely not a kid show lol.

This anime is too sad, wonder if I can still continue watching this.

I don't know if I can continue watching anymore of this

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 1, 2011 2:41 PM
Apr 2011
I don't know about the rest of ya'll but this series is entertaining me, hopefully Funimation or sentai film works pick this up.
Sep 1, 2011 2:56 PM

Oct 2010
RandyW88 said:
I don't know about the rest of ya'll but this series is entertaining me, hopefully Funimation or sentai film works pick this up.
And hopefully I get those stupid beams out soon enough. I don't think it will matter till episodes 3/4 volume 2 at least to see the results of that. I don't remind myself of any censors in episodes 1 and 2.

Personally I don't trust USA in anime after my difference seeing of Sailor Moon USA and Sailor Moon Japan. Big difference still. I would prefer they do the BDs subbed. It will be the best then. Kthxby

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 1, 2011 3:13 PM
Apr 2011
She didn't do anything because she didn't want her classmate to know about her secret!!!
Sep 1, 2011 3:22 PM

Aug 2011
Well, most of them are dead now, so she did a pretty good job hiding it :-P
Sep 1, 2011 3:24 PM

Jun 2008
the hell she always do that she let people die and then like in slow motion she does something jajajaaj oh my god

and where did tokizane go oOo?

he always go missing in such things
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Sep 1, 2011 3:24 PM

Aug 2009
Saya is quite the sadist, isn't she? She always just stands by, watching at least 5 human beings getting brutally murdered and then she's like "Oh, right, maybe I'll have to start doing something now."
Sep 1, 2011 3:30 PM

Aug 2010
She's just a bit slower than the average heroic person when it comes to spotting dangerous situations..

Sep 1, 2011 3:39 PM

Aug 2009
ByeByeMrMoon said:
She's just a bit slower than the average heroic person when it comes to spotting dangerous situations..

More like a lot slower.

And I still think it's weird how that dude suddenly loves Saya. He first fucking hated her, avoided her, and treated her like shit. Now he's suddenly hugging her and telling her how special she is to him? Wat?
There'd better be a legit explanation for this. It's just way too silly.
Sep 1, 2011 4:05 PM
Nov 2010
You know while watching Saya seeing the monster out the window, i though she was thinking something like "Maybe if i ignore it, it will go away".

She should have gone and attack that thing before it got close to the classroom. Also if she wanted to protect everyone, wouldn't it be smart to try attack that monster and lead it away from everyone.

RandyW88 said:
She didn't do anything because she didn't want her classmate to know about her secret!!!

Based on what she said, she doesn't want to tell them cause then they could end up dead or something.
Which in my opinion is stupid, its not like those monster care or not that people know of her secret
Nene, Nono, the police and the baker plus other characters died and they didn't know anything about it.
Sep 1, 2011 4:24 PM
Jul 2011
Man, Saya is the worst protagonist/hero ever. Period.

She is saving no one and perhaps that's the whole point of the show; to show the realism that not everyone can win a bet. But regardless it is aggravating.

Now, you can say she didn't want them to know about her secret, but really her whole purpose of the show is to save them, yet by letting that monster just stay there and come to them (she didn't even tell them to go run away or anything like that) the monster will magically disappear? She's already been through that so many times before, what the hell is she doing? Has she learned NOTHING by watching so many innocents die before? Ugh.

Anyone, if the teacher is really going to blame Saya for the death of the students, I'm curious to see how she's going to handle that.
Sep 1, 2011 4:34 PM

Jul 2011
wow this episode sure was something.

Sure, all i was doing while Saya was standing watching her classmates get killed was "Saya, Fight." (get it?)
Anyways but in the end when she finally got her katana and initiated the attack, and then nothing. I was like ahhh, what the hell!!!!

And the previews for next episode, she is finally found out by everyone, but how will it turn out?

Yes, where did tokizane go??

Anyways that being said, I still love this anime, and I still love Saya. :b
Sep 1, 2011 4:42 PM

Jan 2011
The way Saya behaves you would almost think she was drugged.....

I bet she stopped off for her "coffee" and the "special" marshmallow treat that morning.

Interesting that Tokizane did not seem to know anything. Is it possible that he is actually a normal human? What other forms can the dog take? It obviously has them since it said it couldn't carry Saya "in this form". And just who made the bet that Saya vaguely remembers?

This is actually getting more interesting, although I find the violence to be a little too gratuitous for my liking (and I was just fine with Deadman Wonderland).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 1, 2011 5:08 PM

May 2008
For those who cared, it seems that Blood-C is connected to the Blood:The Last Vampire movie
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2011-09-01/blood-c-tsutomu-mizushima-and-junichi-fujisaku/

Blood-C is very different from the other incarnations of this property - what was your goal going in for this show? Did you want it to fit in with Blood+ and the original film, or were you going for a completely different feel?

Blood-C undoubtedly inherits and continues what started in Blood: The Last Vampire. At the same time, it feels remarkably different from its predecessors. And it couldn't be any other way, as that was the purpose of having CLAMP join the project.

As for my goal for the TV series, I'd like to create a story that reaches a conclusion, but at the same time establishes a connection with the feature film coming next year.
Sep 1, 2011 5:39 PM

Jun 2011
Saya is an idiot. She does nothing as a bunch of innocent people face an untimely death. :T She really annoys me.

This be far CLAMP's weakest series.
Sep 1, 2011 5:47 PM

Jul 2011
After the last few episodes, I'm pretty sure she's figured she can't save much anyone and she's only saying she will to make herself feel better.

Or perhaps she's just surprised. There's never been an attack during school at school. She's trying to judge a really really bad situation as fast as she can.

Kinda disappointed in lack of sword action in this episode.
Sep 1, 2011 6:01 PM
Aug 2010
Dat reaction time man... also dat censoring...

I am disappointed that there wasn't more of the (possible) xxxHolic crossover. In all honesty that's the part of the show that's the most interesting, unfortunately it's only barely been touched upon so far.

This series seems to be the tarnish on CLAMP's otherwise great history. Admittedly I haven't read/seen all that much by them (6-8 different series) so maybe I'm exaggerating.
Sep 1, 2011 7:40 PM

Nov 2007
The guy loves her so much that he's been nice to her and believes in what she said but she doesn't know why.

Her song again in bathtub.

Dog appears and was expected her to cry but she didn't.

He tries to ask Saya to remember the reason behind her promise.

With handcuff? At least she would be in trouble when she fails?

Old thing is in the school and attacked everyone!

It's like it's challanging Saya to fight.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 1, 2011 7:58 PM

Jun 2010
*stands still watches people die
After a while
Stand back I won't let anyone die.
Yea, say that after a handful of people die.

Sep 1, 2011 8:15 PM

Jan 2011
lobkestar said:
Everyone is saying why didn't she do anything and let all the people die?

Maybe:

She can't fly
That thing was way to fast
She doesn't has enough space
She can't move because of the people and the stuff flying around

All those points i find invalid
it's not like shes afraid of getting hurt Plus it was only the second floor! hell even that kid tried to jump out R.I.P.
she had a good couple of seconds to react to that thing since it was standing there then started to move slowly
not sure why you were trying to defend that at all i just think that last part was done so poorly, and maybe you thought it was good? after she covered it up with *i'll protect everyone* and *i won't let anyone else die*.
Sep 1, 2011 8:28 PM

Aug 2010
Well, these last few episodes have had a new formula instead of the same old go to school and then fight at night.
Sep 1, 2011 8:41 PM

May 2011
Does Saya's obliviousness know no end?! The way she couldn't tell what emotions Tokizane was showing her kinda pissed me off.

Anyway, Saya what is wrong with you?You watch your classmates die horribly and then decide to go and help them?! I wonder what they meant by if she killed them all? Does that mean that Saya killed everyone in her class?!!

Can't wait for the next episode(more Tokizane too XD).

I’m just trying to be okay. Some days it’s harder than others. I hide away the most real parts of myself from everyone else. The emotions that I try to escape from. The constant pain I feel. The nightmares that keep me awake at night.

It hurts sometimes... knowing that the world is continuing happily all around me while I continue to drown in alcohol and slowly die inside myself.

Sep 1, 2011 9:01 PM

Mar 2008
I really hate this Saya. So many deaths and all of them could have been avoided if she would have just taken action. It looks like even more are still going to die even after she said she would protect everyone.
Sep 1, 2011 9:32 PM

Apr 2011
Yeah, I too was wondering what the hell Saya was doing while her classmates were exploding into beams of white light (being blinded by the censor apparently). I HATED the censor this episode, it completely butchered the slaughter at the end.

Granted, this creature was moving at blinding speed, so it's possible that all six classmates got killed in hypertime and it actually took mere moments for Saya to step forward. It did seem like the monster stopped to savor the girl he chomped on tho, so the 'moving hyper fast but slowed down for the audience' doesn't really fly.

Wonder if this one'll do like the rest, talking to her and reveal more cryptic clues about her missing memories. Or if she'll just go beast mode immediately and shred it before it can mumble anything about upholding covenants.
Sep 1, 2011 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
holy crap I was eating a peach when I watched that and I literally just completely lost my appetite.
Sep 1, 2011 9:45 PM
Aug 2011
I'm starting to think that the reason the town is so empty, is because Saya doesn't save anyone XD
Sep 1, 2011 10:07 PM
Mar 2011
this series sucks but i cant stop following it. i couldnt even watch everything in this episode, fast forwarding so many times. but apparently there is a movie after the series? if thats true, i think the series is just a prelude to the movie. a groundwork/foundation for something better. its only been 8 episodes, maybe the last ones will explain wtf really is going on and we'd all be like "huh it all makes sense"
or maybe im hoping too much
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 1, 2011 10:47 PM

Feb 2010
maZine said:
ahahahahahahah such a bad anime! "I'll protect everyone" that's.... kinda too late

Seriously. Saya...WTF you dumbass. useless.

RAGE. Looks like everyone's gonna die in that classroom...

Ugh.
Sep 1, 2011 11:33 PM

Jan 2009
Tokizane wall all over her in this episode! Must make some graphics

Looks like he's at the temple in the next episode. And I wonder why her eyes glowed, as we haven't see that in the show yet (OP, yes, actual show? No.)

But, uh...his Fumito giving her dad BLOOD to drink? That's kinda what it looked like...Fumito asking him if he wanted something else, and then being passed out at the temple, and then the blood on his face (don't believe it was from Saya, since you can see it before she starts to pick him up)

STM said:

And I still think it's weird how that dude suddenly loves Saya. He first fucking hated her, avoided her, and treated her like shit. Now he's suddenly hugging her and telling her how special she is to him? Wat?
There'd better be a legit explanation for this. It's just way too silly.

How in the hell did you get him "hating her" and "treating her like shit"?

Episode 1: He was STARING at her as he walked by her to get to her desk. Then, when she was saying goodbye to her friends after class, she caught him looking over his shoulder a her, to which he looks shocked/almost embarrassed because she caught him, thus, he turns his head away.

Episode 2: Again, he looks at her as he's walking to his desk. He sits down, he looks BACK at her, she says "Good Morning" to him, and he's caught off guard since we haven't seen anyone besides the teacher talk to him, and quickly turns his head away.
Then at lunch, he's about || close to start caressing her bandage cheek after she gave him some of her tamagoyaki.

Next, he tries to save her from falling out of the tree in episode 4.

Pretty fuckin' far from hating her and treating her like shit, at any point in this show

LadyOrihimeSep 2, 2011 12:09 AM
Sep 2, 2011 1:25 AM
Jul 2011
Blind_Guardian said:

Wonder if this one'll do like the rest, talking to her and reveal more cryptic clues about her missing memories. Or if she'll just go beast mode immediately and shred it before it can mumble anything about upholding covenants.

Yea this one doesnt seem to be the type to talk its seems more interested in getting a snack and killing and its seems that the target is Saya the rest being extra food. This all seems like a elaborate plan to try to bring the trueold nature of Saya to the surface(that being something that is not human) pretty much its the plan "lets slaughter everyone dear to her(the extra food is a bonus) so the mind stress gets her to break free of this weak human persona" The dog is trying to do this the slow and peaceful way but the elder brains are pushing her to her limits both fisically and mentally .
dominus12Sep 2, 2011 2:44 AM
Sep 2, 2011 3:13 AM

Sep 2009
no offence to the creators of this...but hell nothing happened again...i mean yeah we get our dose of freaky (ugly not even a bit scary) monsters that obviously have feelings since Saya wouldn't want to call the giant wormsquid...thing "bakemono" (they might cry ;-;) but nothing important... i mean what happened with the last episode revelations...hell if some freaky samurai with gazillion hands talked casually with me like he knows me from birth i would freakin start asking questions!!!And gosh Saya you are the worst saviour ever sure she can't save everyone but that is like the 8th episode of her just enjoying the show and talk about plot holes when Sayas friend was like " a police man disappeared a few days ago"...okay but remember when one of the twins was on a killing spree in the middle of the town...yeah just a few people who have gone missing ignore the blood and destruction in the middle of the town..nothing to do with it....oh and all those corpses...naaah that was something else...by my calculation that poor town has no people left O.o
I don't know why i'm watching this every episode reveals something (tiiiiiiny bits and pisces) and then next episode...completely forgotten screw the plot line let Saya have time to sing childish songs and that is how it's done folks...
DeadlyStarfishSep 2, 2011 3:18 AM
Sep 2, 2011 3:45 AM
Jul 2011
DeadlyStarfish said:
monsters that obviously have feelings since Saya wouldn't want to call the giant wormsquid...thing "bakemono" (they might cry ;-;)

Not really the point of saya caring for the "monsters" much more important is the fact that for some reason she feels a connection to them almost to the point that when Tokizane calls them monsters it seems to her like he was calling her a monster too , that fact and the whole "can you win the bet,experiment" scene were the most important things said in this episode .
Sep 2, 2011 5:52 AM

Aug 2011
first half was boring as hell!! but the ending was crazy as hell!!!
Sep 2, 2011 6:02 AM
Aug 2011
since this anime started, the only thing i liked about it was the scene of "saya x tokizane" ...
i also agree that she's a total idiot...
a lot of her classmates have died already and that's the only time she's gonna say "i will protect everyone" !!! WTH!!!
BTLV and B+ is so much better than this...

(no offense to the creators v('_')v just stating my opinion )
Sep 2, 2011 6:24 AM

Jun 2008
shuffleair said:
So wait.... seriously? Did Saya seriously just stand still and not do anything while her classmates were being killed one by one. She could have at least defended or at least try attacking the monster. How many people died this episode before she finally decided to do something? I counted six, but I'm not sure. :|

THIS. i honestly dislike her so much. WTF. she always waits for a few people to be killed and then finally decides to fight. No sense at all for someone who is supposed to protect humans :/

I dont fucking care if she was naked in front of Watanuki , if she sings that stupid song or if she has a father complex. Whatever she does is just illogical.
Plus she is totally oblivious to Tokizane´s almost declared confession, fuck, is she dumb? The guy hugs her, tells her almost directly that he likes her and trusts her and she is just... =_=

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 2, 2011 6:31 AM

Feb 2009
Dat naked Saya.
Dat peeping FukuJun.
Dat sickening scene when one of them was eaten.

So yeah, got my priorities backwards here. Cant be helped, this is dragging too much that I lose focus. Just when things seem to have gone a bit better. Oh well.
Sep 2, 2011 7:31 AM

Aug 2009
LadyOrihime said:

So you're saying that he didn't treat her like crap? I mean, when I say "Good morning!" to a classmate/friend of mine, he/she looks at me and turns around without saying anything, I should just think "Oh, hey, that's completely normal behavior, I'm sure he/she thinks very good of me!"
Bullshit. His 100% personality twist doesn't make any sense at all. I know that this is CLAMP and at all, and this is like a shoujo show with the asshole male main character falling in love with the ditzy female main character, but I've seen shoujo where this is done way more subtly. I mean, from ignoring her to declining to eat her stupid fried egg, from saving her to from a tree and saying she's special to him and constantly hugging her, wat? We have not seen enough development between the 2 of them for this to happen.
Now, maybe if the dude knew Saya from before and he was ordered to ignore her or some other legit reason for him acting like that, then I'll shut up and never mention it again. But CLAMP better give one, 'cause this doesn't make sense at all and it really pissed me off how the dude's been acting.

tl;dr shit doesn't make sense.
Sep 2, 2011 8:24 AM

Oct 2010
i was wondering why so many people was killed before she started saying that she wanted to protect everyone. lame.
---
i had a feeling that Saya loses if she couldn't protect everyone in the town... as in to the last person.. if the last person dies.
Sep 2, 2011 8:36 AM
Jul 2011
Saya is one smart cookie, ain't she? And the dog, is he really Watanuki? Is he really? The dog seems so calm, boring and controlled, compared to the Watanuki I remember, who is someone who over reacts over everything in a funny way. I find it hard to believe it's Watanuki. And Watanuki would've overreacted in the bath scene, from the nude and the infuriation that Saya STILL cannot remember her past.
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Sep 2, 2011 9:39 AM

Aug 2008
Shitty song again, it came baaaaack!! xD
She's stupid or something?

Censuring :fp:
MALoweenMansion! 2021:

main candy:

extra candy: 4x

Sep 2, 2011 12:26 PM

Oct 2010
This is getting really annoying.
Saya says she wants to protect everyone but half the people end up getting killed before she starts to fight. She's seeing the bloody thing outside the damn window and instead of jumping out and start fighting she has to wait till they're all dead.

This anime is so damn lame. Blood+ is way better.
"El Psy Congroo"
Sep 2, 2011 12:44 PM
Jul 2018
IceBubbleTea said:
Saya is one smart cookie, ain't she? And the dog, is he really Watanuki? Is he really? The dog seems so calm, boring and controlled, compared to the Watanuki I remember, who is someone who over reacts over everything in a funny way. I find it hard to believe it's Watanuki. And Watanuki would've overreacted in the bath scene, from the nude and the infuriation that Saya STILL cannot remember her past.

Watanuki becomes a much different person later on in the manga. So this is probably the watanuki that has taken over running the shop of wishes, and he's helping saya with her wish or something.
Sep 2, 2011 2:00 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
10 people "loved" this episode because of the bath tub scene alone. Saya stands still with a determined expression while half the class is slaughtered. It took nearly a minute for one of them to be eaten and what does Saya do? Waits until she is eaten and then claims she will protect everyone. This anime does nothing but aggravate the hell out of me. All the good in this anime is drowned out by the bad. Im glad this one is about over.

It doesn't deserve to have Blood in its name.

RandyW88 said:

Let them all die and they will never know. Good logic, lol.
KingYoshiSep 2, 2011 2:08 PM
Sep 2, 2011 2:52 PM

May 2008
Wow fuck this all those poor fucking teens were fucking murdered and she just fucking stood there. Bitch could have fucking jumped out the window and fought that thing outside WHERE IT WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN TO THE CLASSROOM.

I'm like..upset and pissed. Those poor kids...fucking killed.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

283 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 8, 2023 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.