Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 4, 2008 1:24 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New opening... I really liked the atmosphere of the first one, and this one left me with a "...what ?" feeling.
In the first one, Saber appears with the sunlight, it's insanely beautiful.
This one ends with a nice picture of Saber, so it still has some value.

Having seen Gurren Lagann just before, in the middle of the episode I wanted to shout "GATTAI!".
But, alas...
Jul 29, 2008 11:34 AM

Aug 2007
Mmm, shack time. You guys get what went on, no? ;)

The new OP is weird... but I'm sure that I'll grow to like it by the end of the series.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Oct 6, 2008 5:58 PM

Aug 2008
WinterNightsFall said:
Mmm, shack time. You guys get what went on, no? ;)

The new OP is weird... but I'm sure that I'll grow to like it by the end of the series.

Same here. New opening is meh, but i'll get used to it ^^
Anyway this was a pretty ecchi episode! Grrr~ :3
Nov 27, 2008 10:11 AM

May 2007
After playing the VN, Saber's "recharge" scene seems like a joke. Oh well, they couldn't have put "that" in anyway. Last episode was much better.
Nov 27, 2008 11:12 AM

Apr 2008
Saber's "Recharge" was just a lame excuse to put
in the story. The same goes for Thosaka & Sakura.... (recharge scenes)

But the whole recharge thing could of just been helped if Rin became Saber master.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Dec 13, 2008 6:43 AM

Jul 2008
coughs*Saber is *coughs* falling for Shirou >.>

I feel sorry for Tohsaka in a way :/

Dec 21, 2008 5:41 AM

Jun 2008
The story is getting real intense now :O
Dec 22, 2008 5:25 AM

Dec 2008
I prefer the new opening,not the former lame one.

The recharge thing was a bit weird and strange.
Did they really had sex,I dont think so

anyway that was a great episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2009 2:45 PM

Jan 2008
oh shit what? There's no way they can beat Berserker now..
May 1, 2009 1:52 AM

Jan 2009
Nice !@# scene in the middle. Berserker has a pretty rigged noble phantasm. At least archer did quite a good job ending some of his lives, just 7 or so more to go.

Shiro is starting to be more and more like his future self... soon that bow would be able to shoot holes through ceilings =/
Jul 14, 2009 4:13 PM

Oct 2008
Now, its so much more obvious...

Jul 18, 2009 5:36 AM

Jul 2008
Getting a little steamy in that hideout. Rin looked cool with her flashy moves but now she is in a huge pinch, no pun intended.
Aug 6, 2009 10:03 PM

Jan 2009
I think the nostalgia critic has the best way to describe the beginning of this episode.

Sep 30, 2009 9:09 AM

Jul 2009
Berserker is gonna rip them a new one :P
Oct 2, 2009 10:22 PM

Aug 2009
Well, got to put the H-game references in there somewhere I guess...and holy shit kill him 7 more times. I hate Ilya....very much so

OMG DID YOU SEE THAT SABER GOT EMBARRASSED BY SHOWING A BIT OF HER BODY TO EMIYA UNLIKE BEFORE WHERE SHE SAID SHE'S A SERVANT BEFORE SHE IS A WOMAN but that could have just been a plot hole but who cares about those things anyway ALSO SHE TURNED RED WHEN HE GRABBED HER ARM! IS THIS THE CONTINUATION OF THE BEGINNING OF LOVE THAT HAPPENED ONLY A FEW EPISODES AGO?!!!!??1

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 7, 2009 5:36 PM

Jun 2009
If he had 12 lives, and archer supposedly ended 5(thought that was said in the archer v berserker ep), and Rin killed him once, wouldn't he only have 6 left and not 7?
Nov 15, 2009 7:58 PM

Aug 2008
They are hopeless... WHA!!!! Well... they had to run at the beginning... and well make up a plan... and looks like the plan may work out if they really give their best... but nope... Ilyasviel and Berserker alias Heracles is too much for them... For real... that's a shame..

Well then we had this Recharge part... or Bonding I may rename it... A way to find a way to get Shirou's mana flow into Saber's mana stocks...Sex scene? Well the foreplay looked like that... Did Shirou had sex with both girls in the game? Now I wonder what happens there XD... Well whatever... the point is that they need to make a physical contact to succeed in the Ritual of Magic Circuit Transference....

Dunno you guys, but I liked how Saber made herself look tougher... but now.. she has completely lost that... "charm"... Looks like this new bond with Shirou changed her a lot... for the bad.... Saber is useless in the battle against Berserker Version Two.... I'm pretty much dissapointed of Saber... she should be more awesome....

And now... it's confirmed!!! Shirou's future is Archer... just as Kira01 has said... Shiro made up the same LongBow that archer used!!!! Ohohohohoho... It's the real thing... We can be certain that this won't end never... that Shirou will live an Infinite Cycle of despair!!! ohohohoho

tutut... Rin is in danger of death... what will happen now? Will Shirou save her for real?

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2009 8:00 PM

Jan 2009
OP is good.
The sexual tension between Saber and Shirou is getting a bit too much though.

Dec 2, 2009 3:29 AM

Jun 2009
Gatha love Tohsaka Rin... Smart, good looking, Atheletic, got a sense of humor, and most importantly, that nice motto... "If I got time to worry, I'd rather take action."

Why aren't she the main character T_T he's been carrying the show so far, hope she don't get squash or this show will lose 80% of it's attraction.

Saber's fight is rather dull when compared to Archer's... BTW, is Saber really the best class for servants? It seems like Berserker and Archer easily can beat Saber...
Dec 15, 2009 10:44 AM

Jun 2009
create synergy huh. lol. never expeced things to go that way lol
Dec 15, 2009 10:45 AM

Jun 2009
Ohh I don't get this kind of thing - Sabre is feeling embarassed because of a cleavage when she had herself standing stark naked shamelessly infront of Shirou sometimes ago, and demanded to be seen as a servant rether than a woman!
Jan 22, 2010 7:10 AM

Jul 2008
Ohh I don't get this kind of thing - Sabre is feeling embarassed because of a cleavage when she had herself standing stark naked shamelessly infront of Shirou sometimes ago, and demanded to be seen as a servant rether than a woman!

Her feelings towards Shirou have deepened you see.
Jan 23, 2010 5:30 PM

Nov 2009
AirStyles said:
Gatha love Tohsaka Rin... Smart, good looking, Atheletic, got a sense of humor, and most importantly, that nice motto... "If I got time to worry, I'd rather take action."

Why aren't she the main character T_T he's been carrying the show so far, hope she don't get squash or this show will lose 80% of it's attraction.

Saber's fight is rather dull when compared to Archer's... BTW, is Saber really the best class for servants? It seems like Berserker and Archer easily can beat Saber...

Well they did say the strength of the servant was also dependant on the master summoning them, and to add they can have different heroes as different classes i think, i.e hercules as lancer etc, but i guess berserker is the best for him
Feb 11, 2010 7:53 AM
Jan 2010
I don't know why you people like saber so much. She is nothing special.
Rin all the way.
Feb 19, 2010 3:26 AM

Sep 2009
Woah...Saber acts so different around Emiya now. I ready to watch Emiya save the day...(I'm assuming he will)
May 13, 2010 2:36 PM
Nov 2009
Mana transfer is serious business indeed, with all that lava and a dragon.
Aug 4, 2010 12:46 AM

Jul 2009
pretty HOT

lol... synergy= sex(y) energy
Aug 12, 2010 7:39 AM

Jan 2010
Sh*t is hitting the fan. I can't imagine how they're going to get out of this one.

And Ilya...I hope Berserker kills her or something.
Sep 22, 2010 12:29 PM
Jul 2010
I liked this episode (though the mana transferring was odd) and as so, I almost felt bad reading all of this posts. I guess people are just comparing this to last one in a way that, in my opinion, they shouldn't.
Feb 2, 2011 11:26 AM

Oct 2010
Rin was willing to go all the way, to bad the bastard didn't got the message =.=
Ilya need to learns some manners, but besides that I think she is playing the game perfectly.
huh?
Feb 11, 2011 1:07 PM

Aug 2010
Reading all the comments makes me just want to laugh...create synergy. So that's why Rin was in a different room, makes sense now.
Feb 17, 2011 10:45 AM

Dec 2010
Opening song sucks for me.

The mana transplant thing was funny as hell. It was a 3-way in a desolated building LOL

I really want to see Shirou create the invincible sword damnit! Just when it was going to happen Rin comes outta nowhere and throws rocks at Berserker lmao..

Feb 20, 2011 6:07 PM
Nov 2010
I can already imagine that there's a sex scene in the visual novel.
Jun 15, 2011 11:40 PM

Jul 2010
WOW just wow im slow but now its obvious. Hercules is riddick shits getting good.
Jun 18, 2011 10:21 PM
Jul 2018
They definitely fucked. they can put as much shitty cgi dragons in there as they wan't but i'm still gonna know the truth...which is they fucked to replenish mana.
Sep 8, 2011 1:30 AM

Jan 2011
All the more reason to get the VN.

Good sex is probably the best way to transfer Pranic energy back and forth, although it took a while for Rin to reveal how it is done to Shirou. I suspect she didn't really have to kiss Shirou first in order to initiate the "transfer".

Shirou better come up with a plan on how to save Rin pretty quickly.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 2, 2011 4:37 PM

Sep 2011
Hmm, can see where this is going... looove :O
Oct 2, 2011 4:51 PM

Sep 2011
I'm confused, If archer took 5 of berserker's lives then his master took another there should be 6 left of 12 not 7... right? But the girl said there were 7 left...
Oct 16, 2011 4:16 PM
Mar 2010
So that is another way to transfer mana...
Shirou was meant to lose his possible maximum powers and yet he can now make bows and stuff, which he couldn't easily do before?

Still good to watch though!
Nov 2, 2011 12:05 PM

Jun 2009
AkkarinKHR said:
So that is another way to transfer mana...
Shirou was meant to lose his possible maximum powers and yet he can now make bows and stuff, which he couldn't easily do before?
Still good to watch though!

That's dialogue that was added into the anime for some reason. Shirou doesn't lose shit by replenishing Saber's mana, there is no "loss of magic circuits" or any of that bullshit.

jpem said:
They definitely fucked. they can put as much shitty cgi dragons in there as they wan't but i'm still gonna know the truth...which is they fucked to replenish mana.

This cracked me up.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 8, 2012 12:56 AM
Jan 2012
This show keep getting worse after each episode.
Saber's recharge was a lame, a very lame excuse to put more damn ecchi is this show.

And the new opening sucks.
If I hadn't downloaded all episodes already, I would drop this for sure.

Probably the worst anime I ever watched.
After this, I'll take every single anime I have dropped and give another chance.
Jun 29, 2012 4:40 PM

Jun 2012
I liked the new opening scene i thought it was more interesting then the first one.

I didnt like this episode as much as the last one.

The mana bonding thing was a joke i thought. Why did they have to do it that way? it makes no sense.

Also there was alot of Saber + Shirou moments in this episode.. im still holding strong for him and Rin but theres no way thats gonna happen.

The fight between Saber and Berserker was nothing compared to the fight between him and Archer.

Now poor Rin is getting squashed too death :/
Aug 23, 2012 7:40 PM

Nov 2011
So if that killed him once, how many times did Archer kill him? O-o

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Aug 24, 2012 12:47 AM

Aug 2009
DarkShards said:

Archer killed Berserker five times(six in the Visual Novel),Rin killed him once, and Saber with Shirou killed him 7 times because of Saber's lost hax sword...
Aug 24, 2012 1:11 AM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
DarkShards said:

Archer killed Berserker five times(six in the Visual Novel),Rin killed him once, and Saber with Shirou killed him 7 times because of Saber's lost hax sword...
I like the fact that, regardless of the version he ALWAYS gets killed with one more life than needed.

Oct 28, 2012 9:11 AM
Sep 2012
Hahahaha, ok, the mana scene was really interesting. I hope they won't ever do that again... The dragon looked really out of place there... Weird super orgasm shit or something like that. They could have done it without the dragon right? Was there any need for the dragon? Does it have a role later in the story? I hope not...
Oct 28, 2012 11:03 AM

Aug 2009
jasmlypp said:
Hahahaha, ok, the mana scene was really interesting. I hope they won't ever do that again... The dragon looked really out of place there... Weird super orgasm shit or something like that. They could have done it without the dragon right? Was there any need for the dragon? Does it have a role later in the story? I hope not...

no it doesnt have any role in the story.it was there to "censor" the ShirouxSaber the sex scene
Dec 5, 2012 9:01 AM

May 2012
Fucking cliffhangers, great and full of action episode! I was literally yelling no at the end, fuck I really hope Rin won't die!

Also nice new OP better than the first, but no new ED as of now!
Jan 26, 2013 2:14 PM
Aug 2011
Oh, god. I thought they were going to have a threesome with Rin in the middle as a vessel.
Jan 29, 2013 8:11 AM

Nov 2011
not bad episode, eventhough there is some fanservice and not really needed romance factor, but this is still good episode is like a episode before ...
13 lame episode, 2 good episode, I hope this series keep on be good or maybe better ... :)
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Order

Shadow__-Monarch - May 4

23 by Alexioos95 »»
May 7, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 16, 2008

83 by FedeMetal »»
May 5, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DaBigD - Oct 3, 2008

137 by FedeMetal »»
May 1, 6:08 PM

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Apr 23

30 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 27, 10:20 AM

» Why do people consider 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime bad?

zckfox - May 13, 2023

45 by chevalierkraken »»
Apr 25, 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.