Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2011 11:06 AM

Oct 2010
I am RAGING! Rage! God damn it! The twins are dead man! They are dead! I am freaking crying! God damn it! This is not happening! I can’t believe it!

I am to believe that from the following,

And from the looks of this angle, that one of the twins is dead from acid face deforming? Why else the censors in the spoiler
less the face was mutilated.
Crew you director of this series! You fucked up! Big time! Despite that the beginning with one of the twins running away from the monster was suspenseful and so was seeing Saya being punctured through with the monster’s claws. In thee end I loved the fact she killed the monster in the spoiler
now that was good but fuck! One of the twins is dead, can’t believe it so fast! Rage! I am really angry at this point.

As if that was not enough I had all the faith that Saya saved the other twin in the following,

Only to see her fucking shoe censored here, which means she is fucking dead! Rage! The twins are gone! The fight was a a total screw up! Censors everywhere! White shit all around in the spoiler
terrible. The only thing not censored is that girl being eaten and seeing that. Despite that that monster looked damn ugly here!
  • Looks like the spoiler
    shows that the father is indeed the one who erases Saya’s memories and even more so when he speaks and is seen here. At the very spot where Saya fights. We all saw how crazy Saya gets just by thinking about the deaths of people killed by those demons while in class.

• Saya looked really sexy in the spoiler
    especially seeing her breast form and cleavage.

• It was quite dreadful to see Saya in the spoiler
    considering the monster cut her up badly. So bad they censored it.
Fuck this episode! It killed the twins and I am TT_TT but I will not back down! I will see this through for the twins! I promise! I will watch it till the end *sniff*

R.I.P. Nene/Nono Motoe
I won’t forget the fun I had in this series with them! T_T God damn it! Rage!

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
I forgot those but it was hard to work around having your characters being killed by a monster.
Yumekichi11Sep 10, 2011 8:54 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 18, 2011 1:21 PM

Jul 2009
The twins where the best characters.. If her friends where to die, they should of been last..
Aug 18, 2011 1:39 PM

Oct 2010
kirby_422 said:
The twins where the best characters.. If her friends where to die, they should of been last..
I know! So pissed at the staff of this anime. Why the twins, oh God why! They should have saved them for episode 11 damn it! Seriously fuck the staff of this series for doing this. I hate them for it.

Aug 18, 2011 2:04 PM

Feb 2010
Wow. Damn. Nene x Nono R.I.P.

What an episode... shits getting REAL. Hopefully Saya learns more about herself and the elder bairns soon...

... and 0_0 woah, a talking dog~!
Aug 18, 2011 2:17 PM

Feb 2008
Saya eyes turn Red like a demon when she saw her friend got attacked, damn staff directors why didn't she run away and hide with Saya.

Anyway both twins is dead now.
Saya cut the other twins, wtf is going on how can she not realize that shadows is moving.
BlackbirdAug 18, 2011 2:25 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 18, 2011 2:32 PM

Oct 2010
Blackbird said:
Anyway both twins is dead now.
Saya cut the other twins, wtf is going on how can she not realize that shadows is moving.
I am more at WTF in the spider web segment. Why could Saya not kill the monster faster for the first twin and why could she not separate the other twin from the monster is a total WTF to me. It could have been possible unless in this series, once you are taken by those monsters, you have to be killed kind of like once you are infected as a zombie.

This episode is truly hard for me to still take. Being a 2D lover, the twins kind of = to me IRL people. Well it's hard to explain but it feels like I have a deep infections inside my heart just a TBH thing.

Aug 18, 2011 2:39 PM

Jun 2011
YEEES. Characters actually die! This means this show might actually get somewhere. Phew, and here I thought this thing was complete garbage.
Aug 18, 2011 2:42 PM

Apr 2010
Censors make me rage more than dead characters. I'm sure I'll be throwing a fit after the DDL is up.

Aug 18, 2011 2:50 PM

Jun 2010
Noo!!!! They can't die!! I am totally going to cry! The censors is making me laughing because they won't let us see it.The dog is talking? Shocking!!!
Aug 18, 2011 2:53 PM
Apr 2011
LOL at all the people who dropped this show, l'm loving this...
Aug 18, 2011 3:07 PM

Feb 2008
At first I couldn't believe that one of the twins had died. Then realization took place and I was left in a stupor. Out of all the characters the twins were the humor of the show. Why the hell did they have to die? Shit. The anime is only good at this point because of Clamp's art and the OP song.
-Kaori
~If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
---Niccolo Machiavelli~

Aug 18, 2011 3:13 PM

Feb 2011
If she didn't spend so much time informing the sword that she was going to borrow it maybe she could have had it unsheathed and ready to strike the first monster before it got Nene.

Last line of the episode was a little strange. Kinda leaves me on the fence about whether or not this actually happened, but for a whole episode to be later declared a farce and everything and everyone to be hunky dory later would be really dumb.

I'm not sure, was too early for these characters to die seeing as they haven't been developed enough for us to grow any REAL attachment, but I'm still pissed off because I didn't WANT to see them die so soon. Real shame.
Aug 18, 2011 3:16 PM

Feb 2011
Not the twins! D=

Damn censors >(
Aug 18, 2011 3:27 PM

Aug 2010
Man, I liked the twins. The pacing of this show seems kind of weird. All the sudden we have development.
Aug 18, 2011 3:32 PM
Sep 2010
When I noticed the black censor over Nene's head when she got attacked, I was like "wait... she really died?" o_O wow... And lol at the white censored massacre.

The show got a slow start and was getting nowhere but I knew it couldn't stay that way. It's really picking up.
Aug 18, 2011 3:33 PM
Dec 2009
T^T why the twins??? before nene died, I thought they could escape, then all the hope crushed and my feelings got stuck in my throat, I'm still not sure what to feel about it... T-T
Aug 18, 2011 3:37 PM
Apr 2010
Excellent, this show is getting better and better.
Aug 18, 2011 3:51 PM
Aug 2011
Wow, I have never seen more people die in one episode of a series...

I love the message they are trying to get across here...

When Nene-san is killed you really see how powerful Saya is when she is stabbed in the shoulder blades by those claws, but she is still able to initiate the protagonist movement corresponding to the musculoskeletal region that was damaged which would allow her to open the cupboard with the sword!

We could choose to say this is anatomically incorrect but I would rather choose to say she is a fine warrior...
Aug 18, 2011 4:00 PM
Nov 2010
I was expecting that the twins would die but would have prefer any other character to die. The twins were the best characters in the show.

Saya is the worst protector ever, i rather have a dog protecting my town.

Also WTF was up with those censors. T_T
Aug 18, 2011 4:10 PM

Jul 2010
the twins were the best characters...are we watching the same series..? nontheless heart throbbing ep
Aug 18, 2011 4:15 PM

Jun 2010
They were some of the best characters and now there dead. Both of them. I thought that she would save Nono, I think it was that one. The one that died last. But it was a lost hope.

Aug 18, 2011 4:32 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, not only did the twins die, they got themselves killed off in the most diabolically gory and badass way. Nono got blown up. Once you get past the shot, you're like DAYUM. These aren't the kinds of monsters to mess around.

The series is finally starting to pick up.
Aug 18, 2011 4:40 PM

Sep 2008
Holy fuck!
I think I had my mouth open, staring at the screen with a blank stare about 3/4ths the episode.

I can never watch the op with the same thoughts again... well except for Saya's sweet ass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2011 4:49 PM
Aug 2010
Wow man dat censoring wtf...

Glad to see this show finally picking up, wish it had done so sooner.
Aug 18, 2011 4:57 PM

Aug 2009
WHY THE HELL DID THIS EPISODE TAKE SO LONG!??!!?!?!

AND WHY MUST THEY CENSOR ALL THE GOOD STUFF?!!??!

I WANTED TO SEE MAN! ;____;

Whats the point in making a gore anime if your gonna censor all the goods? D;
Aug 18, 2011 5:08 PM
Apr 2010
Lulexiaa said:
WHY THE HELL DID THIS EPISODE TAKE SO LONG!??!!?!?!

AND WHY MUST THEY CENSOR ALL THE GOOD STUFF?!!??!

I WANTED TO SEE MAN! ;____;

Whats the point in making a gore anime if your gonna censor all the goods? D;

It's censored because it airs on TV in Japan. I can bet you the blu-ray version (when it comes out) will be hellishly bloody.
Aug 18, 2011 5:19 PM

Jul 2011
Well, the death toll and gore count was high. This EP confirmed a couple things for me.

-Her father, Creepy Cafe guy, her teacher, and POSSIBLY Tokizane are in on this.
-Saya can't control herself when her eyes are red.
-Creepy Cafe guy has been drugging her with the coffee all this time. The coffee keeps her from thinking about her actions after she fights.
-Elder Bairns are (of course) born from hatred. Nono hated Saya because she believed she had something to do with Nene's death. Nene hated her boring life and wanted something to happen.

I don't understand how the talking dog factors into this. It's just weird. I'm glad to see stuff is picking up, but they killed off most of the characters who's names I actually know.
They were the ones who had the most characterization. I'm sad.
Aug 18, 2011 5:24 PM

Jun 2008
OOo okayyy the dog talks mmmmm

poor nene and nono TwT
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Aug 18, 2011 5:26 PM

Oct 2010
Lazurin said:
I don't understand how the talking dog factors into this. It's just weird.
Saya's father is not human but in fact can transform into the dog? Perhaps? Maybe?

Aug 18, 2011 5:30 PM
May 2010
Wooo intense ep. Censors left and right, damn!

In Nene's death scene, when the crunching sounds began, I was like "Wait... You're not pulling a Mami Tomoe on me. You're not!!"

Can't wait for the glorious BD version, if the series keeps getting better.
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Aug 18, 2011 5:37 PM

Jul 2011
Jesus, When they say BLOOD C, they really mean the BLOOD part.
Aug 18, 2011 5:59 PM
Mar 2011
its epi 6 and im still going "wtf?!"....this show is like an addicting drug that you cant let go
"....i am the villain in this story"
Aug 18, 2011 6:14 PM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

This episode is truly hard for me to still take. Being a 2D lover, the twins kind of = to me IRL people. Well it's hard to explain but it feels like I have a deep infections inside my heart just a TBH thing.

That sounds like a good case of Otaku syndrome, i used to care about characters alot when i was younger. But after watching alot of tragic animes death became the norm for me now im actually happy to see someone important die in this series.
Aug 18, 2011 6:15 PM

Oct 2010
harmann said:
In Nene's death scene, when the crunching sounds began, I was like "Wait... You're not pulling a Mami Tomoe on me. You're not!!"
I was lamenting in horror that the Mami scene was haunting me again on that part, the monster's ugliness did not help at all to make it less bad.
DarthVantos said:
Yumekichi11 said:

That sounds like a good case of Otaku syndrome, i used to care about characters a lot when i was younger. But after watching alot of tragic animes death became the norm for me now im actually happy to see someone important die in this series.
I am usually happy to see someone die that pissed me off or angered me but never someone I like. Otaku syndrome? Yeah but I keep to myself and share in a community that has people like that too. Like here.

Aug 18, 2011 6:23 PM

Jun 2008
Z-flame said:

Saya is the worst protector ever, i rather have a dog protecting my town.

THIS.

The dog can only be Tokizane or most likely, the cafe guy, which must be her ancient lover or something like that . bah, a talking mascot dog/creature. Its CLAMP after all.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 18, 2011 6:25 PM

May 2008

Both the Twins are dead?!
Aug 18, 2011 6:30 PM

Jul 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Lazurin said:
I don't understand how the talking dog factors into this. It's just weird.
Saya's father is not human but in fact can transform into the dog? Perhaps? Maybe?

Orulyon said:

The dog can only be Tokizane or most likely, the cafe guy, which must be her ancient lover or something like that . bah, a talking mascot dog/creature. Its CLAMP after all.

Tokizane can't be the dog. He can't see it. The dog is obviously Cafe guy who the reincarnation of her arch nemesis.

As much as I love Clamp, I. Can. Not. Take. The. Dog. Seriously!

And Saya is horribly gullible. If I got a splitting headache after drinking that guy's coffee, I'd stop drinking it. At least she passed on it before she killed Nono.
Aug 18, 2011 7:15 PM

Jul 2008
I never expected the series to do this lol. It would have been nice if it had happened a little sooner though. The first three episodes still feel like a waste.

Tokizane's personality changed way too quickly. First he wants nothing to do with Saya, but now he wants her to confide in him?

The censoring was over the top. They could have just censored the head or body part, but instead they go with huge bars across the entire screen. I will have to rewatch some of this on BD just to see what it looked like lol.

Best episode yet. I mean the twins were my favorite too, but I am excited to see where the series will go now that they are dead.
Aug 18, 2011 7:20 PM

Jul 2010
Wtf is with the censoring?
Aug 18, 2011 7:22 PM

Jul 2010
When Nene died, was I the only one who thought of this?

It's just the first thing that came to my mind.

Anyways, FINALLY! SHIT IS HAPPENING! The first couple of episodes were so damn slow.
Aug 18, 2011 7:27 PM

Jan 2010
They finally do something in this stupid show and its censored all to hell. Fuck this shit.
Aug 18, 2011 7:38 PM

Jul 2008
KiraMustDie said:

lol you are right!
Aug 18, 2011 7:48 PM

Aug 2010
KiraMustDie said:

Me too.
Aug 18, 2011 8:00 PM
Jul 2018
They did something I did not expect, I can officially say I like this show.

Looking forward to more.
Aug 18, 2011 8:03 PM

Feb 2008
well, that was unexpected to say the least.
Aug 18, 2011 8:07 PM

Jun 2009
ooze_slime said:
KiraMustDie said:

Me too.

Ditto. Though guys, it wasn't all that unexpected.

So we see what Clamp intended Blood C to be. Imitation truly is the sincerest form of flattery. Thing is that they screwed it up. Badly. They should have had this as the third episode. Also give said character a personality that I can give a damn about.
Still if the rest of blood C is going to consist of each and every one of those hate-able slice of life characters getting brutally slaughtered one after another then hey, count me in.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Aug 18, 2011 8:30 PM

Jul 2010
Damn this episode was fucking brutal. I loved it!!!!! Didn't expect both of the twins to die. God all the censors were annoying though.
Aug 18, 2011 9:06 PM

Nov 2007
wow, the censoring almost ruined it.

oh hey one of the twins is dead. god Saya you suck at protecting your friends. WTF did her father do with the body? hide and pretend it never happened? yeah great idea.... don't bring them any closure...

oh fuck the other twin is gonna die too. just when I was thinking I hadn't seen just 1 twin survive in a while boom. and yeah.... Saya failed again.

and more random people die. they really upped the death count, which I'm sure her father will somehow just sweep under the rug.

too bad about the twins.... and yeah that damn dog knows something.
Aug 18, 2011 9:25 PM
Apr 2010
KiraMustDie said:

It's just the first thing that came to my mind.

Anyways, FINALLY! SHIT IS HAPPENING! The first couple of episodes were so damn slow.

Everyone on 2chan thought this. マミされた
Aug 18, 2011 10:02 PM
Jul 2011
Great episode.

It sucks that the twins are dead. Part of me was kind of hoping they'd reveal themselves to be Diva's twins from Blood+ but I guess that's not going to happen.

The fact that Saya's father can knock her out like that pretty much proves that she's brainwashed/hypnotized.

This is the second time Saya passed out after drinking that coffee, and there was a lot of focus on the coffee too. It's definitely spiked with something like I've been saying since episode 3.

I noticed that what the dog said to Saya at the end of the episode is the same thing Haji said to Saya in Blood+.

I couldn't tell, but did the dog's voice sound the same as any of the other characters? It would be easy to tell who the dog is if it has the same voice.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

283 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 8, 2023 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.