Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 29, 2011 4:43 AM

Jan 2008
Excellent acting from Aaron Paul. Lol @ Walt's shenanigans, what a car wreck of a guy he is.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 29, 2011 7:21 AM

Nov 2008
FUCK WHAT CHANNEL DOES THIS COME ON AGAIN? D:
Aug 30, 2011 4:34 PM

Jul 2011
Roxxy-Baby said:

AMC my dear.

...And with this episode Aaron Paul guaranteed his best supporting actor award. The scene at the church was phenomenal.
Aug 30, 2011 6:41 PM

Nov 2008
SwanSoup said:
Roxxy-Baby said:

AMC my dear.
... AMC? :v
Sep 4, 2011 8:09 PM

Jun 2008
EXCELLENT EPISODE...

Probably the best one this season....that was fucked up what happened to Gus' friend.

However, nowadays the Mexican cartel would've killed that guy in a much more tortuous way.

It seems Gus is someone very big and/or important....the following episodes should be very good.
Sep 4, 2011 9:32 PM

Jul 2011
One word for this episode: Phenomenal

Anyone else notice the parallel between Gus and his cook (Now we know where Los Pollos Hermanos comes from), and Walt and Jesse in the flashback, and the subsequent hardening of the two?

Really enjoyed Walt's opposite too, the cancer patient... it's the dialogue parallels like that, that remind us of why Walt is in this situation in the first place, not because he want's to make millions, support his family, or simply make the best meth ever, but because he craves the control he has almost never had.
Sep 5, 2011 1:14 AM
Dec 2009
That show is alright, I watched the first three seasons in a few days.

Gave me something to do while working.
Shuck Face / Slinthead!
Sep 5, 2011 2:35 PM
Jul 2011
I just watched the first episode.Looks pretty interesting.
Sep 5, 2011 3:28 PM

Jan 2008
Esposito needs to win an Emmy, he was amazing in the recent episode.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Sep 5, 2011 8:41 PM

Jan 2008
^ No doubt. That whole flashback scene was brilliant. Insight in to his character and an explanation to why he may have sympathised with the Jesse-Walt partnership.

This season is so cool!
Sep 7, 2011 10:35 AM

Oct 2009
The shooting scene in the latest episode was very Sopranos-esque, what with the blood spraying on Gustavo's face and the sound muting while he realises what's happened.
TopgunUKSep 7, 2011 10:44 AM
Sep 12, 2011 5:33 PM

Mar 2009

Fantastic stuff with Gus as of late. He's quickly becoming my favorite character.

And that was easily the worst fight Jesse and Walt have ever had. Their relationship/partnership is officially at an all-time low. I can only wonder what's going to happen between those two from here on out. Probably nothing good. =(

Also, MILF Skyler.
Sep 12, 2011 6:17 PM

Jun 2008
HOLY SHIT....

Gus has been transformed into a huge badass....and yes, he's also becoming into my second favorite character.
Sep 12, 2011 6:46 PM

Oct 2008
Gus is officially the man in this show. Jesse hasn't poisoned him yet because hes to much of a badass to die...yet. I can't wait for the finale of this season, it better be all out.
Sep 13, 2011 12:26 AM

Jan 2008
Yeah that was an epic beatdown and I just hated seeing it happen, I was honestly scared for Jesse's life during it.

I don't want anyone to die on this show!
Sep 13, 2011 6:02 AM

May 2008
Hell, what happens now? I'm worried.

Sep 13, 2011 5:55 PM

Jul 2011
Beatnik said:
Yeah that was an epic beatdown and I just hated seeing it happen, I was honestly scared for Jesse's life during it.

I don't want anyone to die on this show!

Same thing here, the atmosphere of that fight had me thinking Walt was going to try and off him then and there, which I believe will eventually happen.
Sep 15, 2011 12:40 AM

Jan 2008
SwanSoup said:
Same thing here, the atmosphere of that fight had me thinking Walt was going to try and off him then and there, which I believe will eventually happen.

I like how far Walt has come from the first episode of the show, that he's at the point where he's lambasting Jesse for failing to do a 'simple task' of killing a drug lord! Although I suppose the great thing about this show is that it's saying Walt always had this aspect within him, his flashbacks showed him to be arrogant from the very beginning, but his cancer has amplified it. He's basically a douchebag and it's addictive viewing.

The cancer is a great way to motivate his character to do crazy shit, because he's got nothing to lose. Good TV I say!

The sad thing is that Walt and Jesse's relationship is going to be a mirror of Gus's relationship with his cook, you just know something horrible is probably going to happen later down the line. :(
Sep 18, 2011 11:28 PM

Jun 2008
WOW....this keeps getting better and better...

That was an incredible episode, Gus took out the whole fucking cartel!!!

I can't wait for next week!
Sep 18, 2011 11:31 PM

Mar 2009
I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW. What an episode! Wow.
Sep 19, 2011 11:19 AM

Feb 2005
Oh man, Gus. Gus Gus Gus. He is awesome. What a stone faced badass, puking out the poison like that.
Sep 19, 2011 12:37 PM

Jan 2008
I love this show.
Sep 19, 2011 1:43 PM

Aug 2009
So last week's ending made me think "HOLY CRAP!"

This week's made me think
And the dude from The Lake House is all "WHOA!"
Sep 19, 2011 4:49 PM

May 2008
I honestly don't know what's gonna happen next.

Sep 25, 2011 8:05 PM

Jun 2008
HOLY......SHIT

2 episodes left.....this is going to be unbelievably epic!!!

Oh, and I might want to take out my living room carpet :/
Sep 25, 2011 8:17 PM

Jul 2011
alexcampos said:
HOLY......SHIT

2 episodes left.....this is going to be unbelievably epic!!!

Don't wanna trip now do we?

And... simply wow. Easily one of the best episodes of BB yet. Walt's cackle at the end was glorious at the end. Go ahead and ship Bryan Cranston next year's Emmy, the man owns.
Sep 25, 2011 8:43 PM

Mar 2009
alexcampos said:

lmao. Breaking Bad loves its Chekhov's gun. As soon as I saw Ted trip on his carpet early on in the episode, I knew it'd be used for something. That whole scene was dark humor at its finest. I couldn't stop laughing...until the ending. I'm terrified now. :/
Sep 25, 2011 8:55 PM

Jun 2008
SwanSoup said:
Don't wanna trip now do we?

LOL, exactly!

SwanSoup said:
And... simply wow. Easily one of the best episodes of BB yet. Walt's cackle at the end was glorious at the end. Go ahead and ship Bryan Cranston next year's Emmy, the man owns.

YES HE DOES!

and this episode was simply amazing, the ending was so suspenseful and chilling I can't wait to find out what happens next...
Sep 26, 2011 3:04 PM

Jan 2008
That climax was pure horror! Skylar stepping back aghast was amazing, the soundtrack was amazing. Best show on TV, right up there with The Wire and The Shield.

There's no point in figuring out where the story is going, the writers love fucking with us!
Sep 26, 2011 8:29 PM

Oct 2008
Beatnik said:
There's no point in figuring out where the story is going, the writers love fucking with us!

We all know someone is going to die! If someone doesn't bite the bullet by the end of this season, I'll be a little surprised. Also I can't wait to see if Jesse will decide to help Walter out or help him into his demised. Shit shit shit, I hate waiting an entire week.
Sep 26, 2011 11:06 PM

Sep 2011
Nice to see a topic for Breaking Bad in here xD

Anyway I'm getting out not to see any spoilers since I'm still in season 1 xP
Sep 27, 2011 11:18 PM

Jun 2008
^Seriously bro, seek help, there's no point in trolling these threads this way...
Sep 29, 2011 7:34 PM

Jul 2011
alexcampos said:
^Seriously bro, seek help, there's no point in trolling these threads this way...

Trollz need to stay out of one of the considerably better threads on MAL, I think this is the only thread I even check anymore.
Oct 2, 2011 8:09 PM

Oct 2008
Please don't ruin this thread with your shit.

Anyways, why did Gus just walk away? There's no way in hell he saw Walt. Did he have a "oh fuck, I bet he planted a bomb in my car and is watching me a few rooftops away!" feeling? Damn.
Oct 2, 2011 8:21 PM

Mar 2009
Mujina said:
Please don't ruin this thread with your shit.

Anyways, why did Gus just walk away? There's no way in hell he saw Walt. Did he have a "oh fuck, I bet he planted a bomb in my car and is watching me a few rooftops away!" feeling? Damn.

Yeah. I have no idea how Gus could have possibly suspected something. Maybe because of the way Jesse was acting? I'unno.
Oct 2, 2011 8:23 PM

Jun 2008
Not as good as the previous 3 episodes but still very exciting....

I can't wait for next week's finale!!!
Oct 2, 2011 10:19 PM

Jul 2011
alexcampos said:
Not as good as the previous 3 episodes but still very exciting....

I can't wait for next week's finale!!!

It was enjoyable, but The whole Gus poisoning Brock with the ricin came way out of left field, hopefully that's not really what happened.

With how the events unfolded, I thought Brock may have smoked Jesse's ricin cigarette, and he was simply trying to blame anyone but himself for the incident. But hopefully this incident will be resolved next week.
Oct 10, 2011 11:20 AM

Jan 2008
This show is the only one to make me talk to the screen in disbelief.

Best TV character death ever?
Oct 10, 2011 1:03 PM

Aug 2009
Beatnik said:
This show is the only one to make me talk to the screen in disbelief.
Best TV character death ever?
I enjoyed it because it was somehow shocking and hilarious at the same time.
Oct 10, 2011 2:51 PM

Feb 2005
Two-face. Haha. Quite surprising though, got to give them that. Almost expected it to have failed for a second there when he walked out the door.
Oct 10, 2011 2:53 PM

Feb 2007
I am actually sad Gus died, I kinda like him more than Walt.... poor Jessie.

Walt just got everything he wanted in one swoop, but he's comes out of this with not that much money left, so I wonder what next season will be like. He definitely will not give up, he is not free from himself.
Oct 10, 2011 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
selective_yellow said:
I am actually sad Gus died, I kinda like him more than Walt.... poor Jessie.
Walt just got everything he wanted in one swoop, but he's comes out of this with not that much money left, so I wonder what next season will be like. He definitely will not give up, he is not free from himself.
I believe next season will be either Walt/Jesse or Walt/Hank.
Oct 10, 2011 3:32 PM

Jan 2008
Baman said:
Two-face. Haha. Quite surprising though, got to give them that. Almost expected it to have failed for a second there when he walked out the door.

I read a great comment from another forum where some guy thought the show was suddenly going to have a supernatural edge by having Gus be the devil or something. He did look like the terminator when he walked out of the room, haha.

selective_yellow said:
I am actually sad Gus died, I kinda like him more than Walt....

Indeed, what's amazing is that Walt is simply replacing Gus as the villain of the show! I like how he casually put his neighbour's life at risk by having her walk into his house populated by hitmen, lol.
Oct 10, 2011 5:54 PM

Jan 2010
I really thought that Gus had survived when he walked out of the room...then the camera pans over and hes missing half of his face. A completely fitting end for Gustavo Fring. I'll admit I'm going to miss his character. Everything about him is absolutely brilliant.

As for Walt, the man is an evil genius. I'm really wondering now who the main conflict will be between. I'm thinking Walt/Hank...but there's still Mike. Maybe they'll have Jesse/Mike as a secondary conflict.
Oct 10, 2011 7:04 PM

Jun 2010
Holy shitsnacks Walt! He's killed so many people now... And the poor kid! I can't believe that was him!

This whole season was amazing. It was tense all the way through. Not one episode where Walt or Jesse could relax.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2011 7:25 PM

Oct 2008
Gus' death was fantastic, though it was a bummer to see him go as he was a lovable villain. It's really something to see how far Walt has come from his sort of boring, average, sick of life type character to a do whatever it takes, ballsy kind of man. Even going so far as to poison the little kid to get Jesse back on his side.
Sep 4, 2012 4:57 PM

Dec 2010
Even though I felt that this half of Season 5 wasn't as strong as Season 4 and maybe 3, I still absolutely loved it.

That cooking montage in the mid-season finale completely blew me away, and the prison stabbings was horrifying to me which is unusual. Things like that normally wouldn't bother me, but Breaking Bad almost always manages to disturb in awesome ways.

Also the ending was a holy shit ending (pun intended). I wonder what Hank will do now.

Why must you torture me, Breaking bad, with this break in the middle of the season. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to rewatch the whole series from the beginning now.
Sep 4, 2012 5:13 PM

Jan 2012
epicscreator said:

Why must you torture me, Breaking bad, with this break in the middle of the season.

Because its AMC's most popular show and they wanna milk it as long as possible.

Regardless, I really enjoyed the first half of season 5 for the most part, especially the stabbing scenes and montage. I even liked the way it ended since it was...different from the usual Breaking Bad finale.

Except that goddamn that cliff hanger. I really don't wanna wait 10 months ;_;

Also, I found this interesting pic. It really showcases how much Walt changed over the course of the seasons.

Sep 4, 2012 5:18 PM

Dec 2010
I always assumed The Walking Dead was AMC's most popular show. Well whatever, and HOLY SHIT! Those pics are mind blowing.
epicscreatorSep 4, 2012 5:29 PM
Sep 4, 2012 5:23 PM

Apr 2012
Ahhh, spoiler's much. I'm glad this season half is over, now I can download it xD

Are they really starting to milk it? I hope not :/
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7592 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » share your latest song/album purchases

DreamingBeats - Nov 3, 2023

39 by dreamingneon »»
4 hours ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now

tsukareru - Apr 26

12 by dreamingneon »»
4 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3392 by dreamingneon »»
4 hours ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - Apr 18

8 by DreamWindow »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.