Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2011 12:35 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ophiuchus meeting Tsukiko in Spring. The destiny of him meeting Tsukiko stopped him from seeing the future.

This ep. is where everyone appears. lol~ Ophiuchus and Capricorn as food discussion partners and Scorpio is the same as always with that attitude!!

Also, it's like seeing each group in Ophiuchus's eyes.

I know it's my imagination, but Sagittarius's hair looked shorter here:

Looks like Ophiuchus got more time with Tsukiko more than everyone else?
tsubasaloverJun 9, 2011 1:15 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 9, 2011 12:33 PM

May 2010
The episode was kind of boring , i didn't like it too much :|
But you right Azusa hair was a short :P ~
Jul 14, 2011 4:15 PM

Jul 2010
Yeah, his hair does look shorter there.

Lots of running and chasing in this episode. Anyone else notice the group he classified as autumn were all teachers/school staff?

Tsubasa and Shiranui fighting was the best. Those two steal the show, but Miyaji chasing away all Tsukiko's "fans" is always fun too.

"Nui nui is angry!
Sora sora is scary!
Help me, four-eyes!"

I'll miss those nicknames.
Jul 15, 2011 5:10 AM

Aug 2010
Iilia said:

Lots of running and chasing in this episode. Anyone else notice the group he classified as autumn were all teachers/school staff?

I believe it's meant to be like that as per the game (they're grouped according to the game as well) though I don't know why, does anyone ._.? did they just felt like grouping all the teacher together as a group or was there some reason for it?

I thought it was a somewhat decent episode actually (never knew ophi had the power to see the future as well); miyano sounds different than usual =o i guess its to fit the personality

im surprised kanata didnt get angry at yoh for flirting with tsukiko =I, ah well~
tsubasa <3~ as always

Edit: BTW DID ANYONE NOTICE HE PRESSED THE KAZUKI-FACED BUTTON AND THEN IT EXPLODED LOL that kinda made me lol a bit ;P just a side note XD
HiyuuTJul 15, 2011 5:21 AM
Jul 15, 2011 7:48 PM

Sep 2009
@ Iilia :

Tsubasa's nicknames for everyone always made my day. xD

But yeah, each seasons group is based on how they're grouped in the games [ Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter ]. And I guess each group is just a group of characters with something in common. Tsukiko's close friends - Spring, the archery club - Summer, teachers/staff - Autumn, and student council - Winter. Aside from that, I would've expected like the Spring characters to represent the constellations of Spring and so on.
Jul 16, 2011 8:54 AM

Apr 2011
Iilia said:
"Nui nui is angry!
Sora sora is scary!
Help me, four-eyes!"

Tsubasa is the best like always. His robots made the episode even slightly enjoyable

xxSaspra said:
But yeah, each seasons group is based on how they're grouped in the games [ Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter ]. And I guess each group is just a group of characters with something in common. Tsukiko's close friends - Spring, the archery club - Summer, teachers/staff - Autumn, and student council - Winter. Aside from that, I would've expected like the Spring characters to represent the constellations of Spring and so on.

That explains it. I was thinking wait, I'm a virgo and I know my birthday is in the fall so where did this winter thing come from
Jul 18, 2011 9:44 PM

Feb 2010
Iilia said:

Tsubasa and Shiranui fighting was the best. Those two steal the show, but Miyaji chasing away all Tsukiko's "fans" is always fun too.

"Nui nui is angry!
Sora sora is scary!
Help me, four-eyes!"

THIS. I love the nicknames and the hotness that is Miyaji appeared again <3 I'm a Virgo, but Miyaji is by far the hottest imo!

Onward to the last episode... ;-;
Jul 19, 2011 2:55 PM

Feb 2009
That 13th character is even more boring than this whole show is.
Aug 3, 2011 2:49 PM

Jun 2009
… Why did I feel that Shiki had the least spotlight out of everyone in this episode? Yes, there’s still the last episode to fully know that.

But, man, he’s the one starring here and all his lines were mostly made of “uh…” “it’s okay…” and short thoughts of the rest of the cast in his eyes. Mamoru sounds a tad awkward to me, also, but that’s the way it fits…

Even so, I always have to point out that Miyaji wins whenever he’s chasing after someone who gets too close to Tsukiko. … And pretty much in every moment, but that’s because of my bias.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Sep 30, 2011 2:50 AM

Feb 2011
With all the boys around her it really make me jealous even more>_<
Jul 14, 2013 8:56 PM

Nov 2011
Ugh, Tomoe is back...that annoying redhead. I can't stand him tbh.

LMAO. Don't touch what you don't understand boys.
May 16, 2014 4:25 AM
Jan 2014
Wow... They tried to make this guy so deep by making him wise or godly or whatever but he just came across boring, just like everyone else in this show.
moving on.
May 24, 2022 3:57 AM

Jul 2021
This Shiki must be the thirteen zodiac, must be an Ophiuchus or something
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

» i no longer need this string and am waiting for it to be deleted

Haikyuu_ForLife - Apr 2, 2023

2 by Haikyuu_ForLife »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 26 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

33 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:58 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

9 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

10 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:55 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 19, 2011

14 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.