Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 3, 2011 12:28 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, Shiori is officially Minerva:

2e16nig.png
Jun 3, 2011 6:36 PM

Oct 2009
And i'm damn okay with this. Just looking at Minerva made me hnnngggghhh hard.
---

update:

Minerva really made me hnnnnggghhhh hard. Haqua already knew about Shiori seeing Keima crossdressing and didn't say anything till now so Keima was doomed to reappear crossdressing. And i must laugh on Shiori's thoughs about Keima, so cruel yet so true :D

And no more chapters till 2 weeks more... NOOOOOOOOOOUUUGGHH!
chalcoJun 4, 2011 11:19 AM

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Jun 3, 2011 11:57 PM

Nov 2007
Wakaki has done nothing but deteriorate my health every damn chapter....this is just too cruel.

Shiori confirmed goddess and confirmed for further piling up on my hospital bills
Jun 4, 2011 12:34 AM

Sep 2007
MINERVA !
HUG !
Jun 4, 2011 1:19 AM

Jan 2008
Shiori has a goddess, as expected
Keima still cross-dressing O_o enough of that!

Jun 4, 2011 1:24 AM

Jun 2009
Hah. Now Keima is labeled with a bunch of disgusting things.

Then he proceeded to crossdress again and maybe make Shiori accept that it is his hobby? lol either way, I'm interested about God's plan. He is always unpredictable.
Jun 4, 2011 2:17 AM

Feb 2010
more crossdressing^^
Jun 4, 2011 3:11 AM

Oct 2008
And I thought Cross-dressing would finally be over. At any rate, Katsuragi sure has his reasons why he'd do that.

(Minerva is the cutest goddess so far IMO)
Jun 4, 2011 3:17 AM
Apr 2011
and I thought I couldn't look forward to Shiori's goddess arc any more. Such a cute looker ^.^

So Minerva has some kind of projection power then? Since the other goddess could only appear in a reflection?
Jun 4, 2011 4:24 AM

Oct 2008
Daaaawwwwww...

The cutest godess yet.
Jun 4, 2011 5:48 AM

Nov 2008
Lol, still crossdressing. Goddess in Shiori, nice.
Jun 4, 2011 6:01 AM

Jun 2010
So that's Minerva....people are saying that. But it's not inside of her. It's outside. Once it's inside of her, then she can remember everything about the conquest about her. Minerva is almost the perfect goddess for Shirori because they're both shy. It looks like Shiori already has an interpretation of Keima.....and not a very good one. Cross dressing one again. I bet he'll say it'll help her with her novel.

Jun 4, 2011 6:57 AM

Dec 2010
Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Jun 4, 2011 7:33 AM

Jul 2010
Great. Shiori had a goddess and she's really cute and shy. that's all i wanted. now Ayumi should have one.

I think keima's cross dressing in front of shiori is to make some kind of excuse. as something possessed him or a reason like that.
Jun 4, 2011 9:27 AM

May 2009
Keima's doing a great job messing with Shiori's head lol. Can't wait to find out what he has in store for her and the little goddess.
Jun 4, 2011 10:10 AM

May 2008
Ksa said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, Shiori is officially Minerva:

^This is just awesome..
Jun 4, 2011 12:40 PM

Nov 2007
Shiori officially confirmed, and she even made a move on her own. I liked seeing things from her perspective, BUT why the hell is Keima still cross dressing? can they PLEASE drop that already? it creeped out Shiori and well me. capturing Gods don't dress as women!

figured it would come down to Chihiro and Ayumi with Ayumi most likely being it.
Jun 4, 2011 1:25 PM

Feb 2008
i dont like how their personality types were matched with their goddesses. other than that...wtf is he cross dressing for.
Jun 4, 2011 2:55 PM

Dec 2009
Eh what, why did he cross dress again?

And Shiori has a goddess, well, I was expecting that to be honest. Now, which one has the last goddess: Ayumi or Chihiro?
Jun 4, 2011 4:20 PM

Sep 2010
well well,, they are a perfect fit couple,, both Shiori and Minerva are so shy XD

but why should Keima get a crossdress again??
Jun 4, 2011 4:36 PM

Oct 2009
kisami said:
other than that...wtf is he cross dressing for.

Maybe Keima wants to explain why was he crossdressing (Remember that Shiori saw him crossdressing before)

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Jun 4, 2011 5:46 PM

Dec 2010
My god.. i thought i will not see Keima cross-dressing again before...
I guess god has its own way..
“My antics are works of art.” ~ Hermann Fegelein
Jun 4, 2011 7:39 PM

Feb 2010
This chapter is kinda a bit slow...

but still.., more Shiori is good xD
fanoultimatev2 said:
kisami said:
other than that...wtf is he cross dressing for.

Maybe Keima wants to explain why was he crossdressing (Remember that Shiori saw him crossdressing before)
yeah.., most plausible event
CashdaxJun 4, 2011 7:42 PM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jun 4, 2011 8:13 PM

Sep 2009

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Booooooooooooooo

Good chapter. I'm quite happy that Shiori is going to be sticking around, and we'll get to see some more of her.
Jun 4, 2011 8:46 PM

Feb 2010
Splendid change of pace.
Jun 4, 2011 10:18 PM

Aug 2009
Am I the only one bothered that Keima is just going to get a goddess one after another?
Jun 4, 2011 11:35 PM
Mar 2009
Wait...what? Shiori having a goddess was obvious, but I thought her goddess would have been Mercury since Mercury is supposedly very knowledgeable and Shiori is a bookworm. And I thought finding Mercury was the main priority.

So now, we're left with a toss-up between Ayumi or Chihiro having Mercury. I guess one of them legitimately fell in love with Keima...or is some secret, seventh goddess.

Seeing Keima crossdress again was distasteful...

It was funny seeing Shiori describing Keima as perverted, filthy, etc. of a man. Haha, Diana, Haqua, Vulcan, and now Shiori. Oh Keima, everyone of them hates you and yet loves you at the same time.

Edit: Alright, I just reread the chapter and I found no indication of Shiori's goddess's name being Minerva. Are you people basing that assumption on the background mythology? Cause Shiori's goddess looks damn similar to the outline of Mercury in Chapter 138. Excuse my idiocy if this was pointed out somewhere.
ChronosXIIIJun 5, 2011 12:03 AM
Jun 4, 2011 11:38 PM

Feb 2008
kisami said:
i dont like how their personality types were matched with their goddesses.
well the goddesses have been in them for years, there's a pretty good chance that they influenced their hosts personalities.

ChronosXIII said:
Wait...what? Shiori having a goddess was obvious, but I thought her goddess would have been Mercury since Mercury is supposedly very knowledgeable and Shiori is a bookworm.

pretty sure Mercury was the messenger god, and known for speed (making Ayumi much more likely than Shiori as her host)

nearly died laughing when he showed up crossdressing again XD
jacobpaigeJun 4, 2011 11:42 PM
Jun 5, 2011 12:43 AM

Nov 2010
An unexpected again, I don't expect Keima to suddenly crossdressing AGAIN.

I bet this is a gamble for wakaki-sensei. I saw half of people dislike this new move, but this may be a greater EPIC than ever before, since I really can't read god's plan anymore.

And suddenly I felt the previous chapter have it's own purpose.
"The true believers should be saved. Thus you should believe to Keima"
YES, this is a trial for his believer. You should BELIEVE.
Jun 5, 2011 2:34 AM

Mar 2011
Isn't that a very cuteeeeeee Goddess?
WTH Keima, stop cross-dressing.
Jun 5, 2011 3:25 AM

Jun 2010
I read the whole chapter in Hanazawa Kana's voice 8D
Jun 6, 2011 1:17 AM

Apr 2011
Minerva is really cute

What Shiori said several times about Keima was hilarious. "Disguting......"

I wonder how Keima will capture the Goddess. It is still weird to see him crossdressing. :P

jacobpaige said:
pretty sure Mercury was the messenger god, and known for speed (making Ayumi much more likely than Shiori as her host)

100% Agreed. Ayumi should have the goddess Mercury in her since her running speed is insane.
ThunderEmperorJun 6, 2011 1:21 AM
Jun 6, 2011 1:18 AM
Feb 2010
This chapter......was rather boring compared to how epic previous arc. No offense to anyone, but I don't like Shiori much >_>

Still, it was quite good and the new Goddess was cute. (I'll probably not enjoy this arc a lot.....)

Overall Score: 4/5

| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jun 6, 2011 3:41 AM

Dec 2010
I think that the reason Keima is cross dressing again is because of last time his appearance has made a big fuss inside Shiori's head, having her thinking about every kind of gross thing labeled to Keima himself, and so, he can't just go and explain everything about why he cross dressing, so here he is, wearing the girl uniform infront of her. I wonder what will he planned ahead this time. xD

Hmm... Minerva has appeared! Both of them are cute and shy~! x3 But there's one thing i'm a little bit confused, why is Minerva staying outside of Shiori? Wasn't it supposed to be staying together with the host? Or is it that Shiori had enough of love that will possibly separate the goddess and the host? O.O

Argg! So many question waiting to be answered... But one thing for sure, This goddess arc is getting more and more interesting! Each and every goddess has a very unique style and power! xDDDDD All Hail Wakaki!!
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Jun 6, 2011 5:11 AM

May 2011
Woop Shiori forever

Hopefuly Keima wil suprise us again haha

Jun 6, 2011 6:51 AM

Jul 2010
ragemon65 said:
why is Minerva staying outside of Shiori? Wasn't it supposed to be staying together with the host? Or is it that Shiori had enough of love that will possibly separate the goddess and the host? O.O

that what i was wondering after reading this chapter. (for a moment i thought maybe she is another host with goddess) still i'm not sure why goddess was the outside of shiori.
Jun 6, 2011 2:56 PM

Nov 2008
I'm pretty sure the loli goddess is actually Mercury and not Minerva since Mercury is the youngest of the Jupiter sisters.

Also for those who are angry or whatever about Keima crossdressing are not believing to his powers just like Haqua. They are not worthy to be in Keima church XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 6, 2011 3:21 PM

Dec 2010
Probably the worst chapter yet, I hate Shiori. :\
Jun 6, 2011 3:36 PM

Oct 2007
hopefully the crossdressing again will just be to resolve the matter, and isnt a major part of the arc...
Jun 7, 2011 1:28 AM

Sep 2009
I'm loving this. I wonder how long until we see this in the anime (assuming they are still showing the anime)?
Jun 7, 2011 3:16 AM

Jun 2009
Pretty boring except for how they think of Keima's cross dressing habit
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jun 7, 2011 9:13 AM

Dec 2007
Shiori's goddess is even shyer than her? How is that even possible?

Love how Keima just trolled all the people happy about him not crossdressing anymore XD
Jun 7, 2011 3:16 PM

Dec 2008
Hooray shiori is official, now hopefully the anime will survive until this point so i can have some more Hanazawa Kana.

Minerva was pretty obvious, it had to be shiori, there was really no other choice since:
Minerva = god of wisdom and poetry

As for the remaining goddess Mercury:
Mercury = god of trade and wages

I would love for it to be Ayumi, but the only girl we have seen that has anything to do with money is Mio, and it looked like she remembered the conquest the last time she was shown.
Jimb0Jun 7, 2011 3:25 PM
Jun 7, 2011 5:06 PM

Jul 2010
Jimb0 said:
I would love for it to be Ayumi, but the only girl we have seen that has anything to do with money is Mio, and it looked like she remembered the conquest the last time she was shown.

If i remember correctly, Mio is out of the conquest. keima checked her and all of her memories were replaced with her servant face. so she doesn't really remember about keima. i think only Ayumi and Chihiro are remaining in the goddess conquest.
Jun 7, 2011 5:42 PM

Dec 2008
Tsuki-Hime said:
Jimb0 said:

If i remember correctly, Mio is out of the conquest. keima checked her and all of her memories were replaced with her servant face. so she doesn't really remember about keima. i think only Ayumi and Chihiro are remaining in the goddess conquest.

at first, yes it seemed that way to me too. but during the yui arc keima, in yui's body, had a conversation with her regarding the night of the conquest, after the conversation this page(the first page of the chapter is the start of the conversation):
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_world_god_only_knows/v10/c087/7.html

it looks like she regained her memory at this point(and the top of the next page too). also there is a hand that pats her on the back when there is clearly no one behind her.

i could be thinking too much about this but the fact that she might have her memory back along with the fact that her character fits the god of mercury is giving me doubts about ayumi and chihiro containing goddesses.
Jimb0Jun 7, 2011 5:48 PM
Jun 7, 2011 6:00 PM
Apr 2011
Jimb0 said:
Tsuki-Hime said:
Jimb0 said:

at first, yes it seemed that way to me too. but during the yui arc keima, in yui's body, had a conversation with her regarding the night of the conquest, after the conversation this page(the first page of the chapter is the start of the conversation):

it looks like she regained her memory at this point(and the top of the next page too). also there is a hand that pats her on the back when there is clearly no one behind her.

i could be thinking too much about this but the fact that she might have her memory back along with the fact that her character fits the god of mercury is giving me doubts about ayumi and chihiro containing goddesses.

I always thought it wouldn't be Ayumi or Chihiro. I don't know why it just does seem to work for them. If it is in Mio then that would be cool cause she was a good character IMO.

While I agree with the theory about the phantom hand it could also have meant to be Yui!Keima on her/his way out.
Jun 7, 2011 6:00 PM

Jul 2010
Jimb0 said:

Keima crossed Mio's name in the list, which he make in the starting of goddess conquest arc.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_world_god_only_knows/v13/c120/3.html

also he said on page 10, nagase-sensie memories have been altered.. she doesn't remembered the conquest. that means she's out. that's same situation with mio.
Han-yuuJun 7, 2011 6:07 PM
Jun 7, 2011 6:13 PM

Dec 2008
Tsuki-Hime said:

Keima crossed Mio's name in the list, which he make in the starting of goddess conquest arc.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/the_world_god_only_knows/v13/c120/3.html

its obviously just speculation on my part but...

ill post it again:

imo from that page i posted, he had/left that conversation too early. so of course he still believes that mio doesnt have the goddess hence why he crossed her off the list.

the whole goddess arc has completely gone according to keima's plans and he has found them all quite easily thus far. mio could possibly be a hitch in his plans, and also giving the mangaka a chance to revisit some of the other girls again.

its plausible that her memories have been altered tho. but what makes me think otherwise is the ghostly hand that pats mio's back on the page i linked. also all the other girls have had traits of the respective gods they contain, and ayumi nor chihiro fit trade/wages
Jimb0Jun 7, 2011 6:21 PM
Jun 7, 2011 6:22 PM

Jul 2010
Jimb0 said:
the whole goddess arc has completely gone according to keima's plans and he has found them all quite easily thus far. mio could possibly be a hitch in his plans, and also giving the mangaka a chance to revisit some of the other girls again.

that's a possibility and i think it will be interesting if last goddess is not in ayumi or chirhiro and someone else.. actually the whole thing that "the goddesses are within the girls i have conquered" seems too easy. he doesn't even explain it properly. it will be great if keima get in trouble to find last one.

the most interesting part will be if none of them have mercury and he have to go to some other root.
Jun 7, 2011 6:32 PM

Dec 2008
Tsuki-Hime said:
Jimb0 said:

that's a possibility and i think it will be interesting if last goddess is not in ayumi or chirhiro and someone else.. actually the whole thing that "the goddesses are within the girls i have conquered" seems too easy. he doesn't even explain it properly. it will be great if keima get in trouble to find last one.

the most interesting part will be if none of them have mercury and he have to go to some other root.

i agree and i was kinda thinkin the same here, but i couldnt quite remember the explanation he gave as to why it had to be someone he has conquered, he could be wrong and it could be an entirely new character.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.