Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 26, 2011 9:43 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Trying to make Menma's wish come true (which they might found out), and Menma's parents is preventing it. Jintan improved in another level by working!!
tsubasaloverMay 26, 2011 10:38 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 26, 2011 9:45 AM

Jul 2010
gahhhh!!!! Menmom, you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/5
May 26, 2011 11:21 AM

Oct 2010
oh that was a nice twist in the end><
cant imagine that menmas mom will play such a big role.
May 26, 2011 12:48 PM

Oct 2010
I though about it a little more and I have to say that Anjou x Jinta got much more of closer break in the following,

that's not to mention that it all happened with Anjou tripping over her luggage (shows she quite clumsy), which I find from that luggage's looks and “Liza” name, that it's quite feminine. From the looks of Anjou's clothing, I am thinking she is keeping refuge in the base for some time. Most likely due to the rumor. Did anyone noticed they made a pun of plushy/towel feelings in the spoiler
Indeed they made the plushy change emotions with their eyes. It is further to note that Anjou falling in Jinta did not help but make another pun of the plushy of it looking away. I also find it nice that a pouting Anjou this early in the episode. Poor Poppo, walking on like that and seeing Anjou in the position in the spoiler
that leg is sure close to you know what and all this because of a luggage trip. Well at least Anjou is installing herself nicely in the base and she has a job therefore a income to be able to do that.

My most favorite second part is a cheerful Anjou as follows,

especially when you consider that those 2 shit heads made her feel in the spoiler
these shit heads had to open their shitty mouths to remind Anjou of the rumor as it was not supposed to be already dismissed. I did like that Jinta got to be Anjou's man in screaming out “Welcome” and thus cheering out Anjou with laughter. Happiness is the key to the destruction of sadness. As if that was not enough a lovely Anjou blush was great and TBH Anjou making another pouting face just because she called Jinta “Jintan” was really great considering right after she blushed. Obviously both parts are progress development added with last episode's incidents that forties Jinta x Anjou more than before. Indeed it seems the series after its half time is going towards emotional development and manning up of Jinta in preparation for the serious side to have in making Menma's wish come true as well as getting serious in a relationship.

Anyone caught the references of Seikirei, Black Butler, Hourou Musuko and Working!? In the spoiler

Jinta maturing again as he is starting to work. That is a rather good proof of his man up. The mother at the end does seems suspicious. Is it possible she wants Menma to stay forever around her till she dies? She seems to be hiding something as a means to thee end of not having Menma cross over IMO. Could it be that she believes that Menma is still around spiritually from the home incident she cause and does not want her to leave? I wonder about that.
Yumekichi11May 26, 2011 3:51 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 26, 2011 1:45 PM

Apr 2011
May 26, 2011 2:18 PM
Jan 2010
I was going to complain about the lack of flashbacks but yay! this ep has some :)
May 26, 2011 2:29 PM

Sep 2010
Good episode , Anjou and Memma were really cute in this episode too.
Basically Jinta got a job , anjouxjinta moment , and something is wrong with her parents.
I cannot wait for the sub.
May 26, 2011 2:43 PM

May 2010
Menma's mom showed signs of being a little out there, IMO. Yea, the look she gave to Jintan the previous episode was one of them. - I thought, her setting down curry for Menma was a bit weird after so long, she was still doing it. & If I can recall correctly Menma's brother said something about stopping that already... I know that was her daughter and it must have been traumatizing but it's been almost a decade since Menma passed...So I thought her still doing that was odd.

Speaking of odd, Tsuruko & the old/rusty hair-pin is a little weird aswell. I like that it hints about her feelings though...

Anywho, Good episode as always. Looking forward to next weeks(& this weeks subs).

Yumekichi11 said:
Jinta maturing again as he is starting to work. That is a rather good proof of his man up. The mother at the end does seems suspicious. Is it possible she wants Menma to stay forever around her till she dies? She seems to be hiding something as a means to thee end of not having Menma cross over IMO. Could it be that she believes that Menma is still around spiritually from the home incident she cause and does not want her to leave? I wonder about that.

Indeed, his development has been great. He only seems uncomfortable around Yukiatsu but that's natural since Yuki is an ass to him... Funny how he's developing for the sake of a dead girl and a girl that people think is a prostitute...

As for the Mother - I agree with you, i think she may have a obsession with Menma staying forever. As I pointed out with the food, she's still setting curry for her. If, Menma's father wasn't around, Her mother still would have kept the room exactly how Menma left it...
May 26, 2011 4:39 PM

Jun 2010
If Menma can make things move, I don't understand why she doesn't prove her existence like that in front of the others. Menma's father is the only person that is stopping them from achieving their goals. Who would've thought that the person in charge of the fireworks is her father.

I just noticed this because I usually skip the ending, but it actually shows the preview for the next episode.

May 26, 2011 4:43 PM

Oct 2010
Decided to do the rest in point format as separate, for now is when I put thought thinking into this series. TBH there are 5 series out there that I tend to like in thinking stuff around and no doubt this one along with Steins Gate are worthy of my brain.

• The most important point to noticed is that during Jinta's second job at the construction site Menma got so involved it is incredible how much of a poltergeist power she may have. It's quite simple really Menma in seeing Jinta work realized emotionally a strong feeling that in turn made her help Jinta out by pushing the light generating machine. No doubts with proofs of seeing part of her hair around the machine and her dirty hands in the spoiler
    that she is the one who did it. There is also one of the workers who was surprised despite Poppo trying to convince him it was the wind. This is really key considering all the Menma did was move small objects and there is playing the game boy. Even, if she can do that certainly she can push a big machine.

• Menma, despite being a airhead who falls down from the bed and having a funny/cute face in the spoiler
    had me rather intrigued as to what could have Jinta's mom here said to her? I am rather curious to that. Regardless the flashback on Jinta's mom is to notice how she was portrayed with white petals flying about. It's easy depiction that Jinta's mom was always kind and innocent. Good in nature and always helpful for as much as she can help with. In fact his father also seems to be like that. I did enjoy the flashback with the group all going to visit Menma's mother and strangely enough found Poppo a little strange in appearance when he was pointing out something.

• Despite the flashbacks of the bottle rocket in the spoiler
    and the fact they were rendered very nicely, it seems to do something similar again there is a license needed. The OST during that scene was perfect and gave it a nostalgic feeling.

• From the looks of the plan out of the fireworks building, it is something to be custom made. What I really do want to point out is how Tsuruki looks better in the spoiler
    now she is just not on par with her younger self and that is every time the flashbacks. Though I would mention it due to the way her appearance is in this particular segment.

• Menma's diary in the spoiler
    shows a lot about herself. For one her writing is clean at such a young age. Her drawings prove of how much love she had for things she liked and cherished. It proves she can feel emotionally a lot when she visited Jinta's mother. The point is that Menma was quite mature emotionally at such a young age. Perhaps not intellectually like Tsuruki due to Menma's air head attitude but Menma was still emotionally more open than others to some things. In fact this episode shows her emotional facials in the spoiler
    rather very well once again.

• Finally in regards to the end this guy is most likely associated to the father of Menma in regards to the festival. His refusal sure got Jinta fired considering he worked really hard to achieve the money needed to start this up. So we are left with the mother whom I explained what I think about but looking at that shrine pic of Menma, don't you all think that perhaps apart from being with her friends it is that time she was most happy. Perhaps rendering her like that again will make her cross over because maybe what Menma really wants is to be at a festival with her friends. That could be the happiness that would make her crossover for good. The mother knows this and will prevent it all for own selfish desires of being with Menma till she dies.

• In the end the preview suggests a handkerchief? Wonder what link it has in this story. Looks like Tsuruki might be starting to move in doing something for Menma much more than before. Interesting episode of Jinta being a man, Anjou development and flashbacks.
13man18 said:
I just noticed this because I usually skip the ending, but it actually shows the preview for the next episode.
That's not really a preview more of a sneak peak. The real preview comes later here:
http://www.anohana.jp/story/05.html
RealScreamer said:
As for the Mother - I agree with you, i think she may have a obsession with Menma staying forever. As I pointed out with the food, she's still setting curry for her. If, Menma's father wasn't around, Her mother still would have kept the room exactly how Menma left it...
Yes she would and I would even go as far as talking to the room. At least Menma perhaps would be resting there instead of Jinta's place.
Yumekichi11May 27, 2011 1:45 AM

May 26, 2011 4:56 PM
Apr 2011
Fuckin' Menma's mom...
You can't do that! They're working hard for your daughter! Don't be such a bitch!
May 26, 2011 5:00 PM

Jul 2009
Did Menmom just call Menma Onee-chan?
May 26, 2011 5:10 PM

Jul 2008
controlmajortom said:

I thought that was weird too.

Why is Menma's mom screwing up their plans?!
May 26, 2011 5:33 PM

May 2010
Subs - which means i understand clearer, yay, ~

The one & only thing that I despise about this series is Menma being able to interact with things. I would have liked it more if she would have started not being abled to, then progressively work her way up to eating/baking& playing video games at this episode with helping Jintan & the light...

Yumekichi11 said:
Yes she would and I would even go as far as talking to the room. At least Menma perhaps would be resting there instead of Jinta's place.

Lmao, funny yet could have been possible seeing as every time she's in a scene she's talking to Menma's Shrine.. I doubt she would have stayed in her room though. She's more @ Jintan's place because he can see her, IMO..

I could only imagine if this series made a U-Turn and Menma's mom turns into Minatsuki from DW, lol.
May 26, 2011 5:34 PM

Oct 2009
Another great episode. I should have known, there wouldn't be any major clues or writings from Menma in her diary like everyone was hoping...she was only a little kid when she wrote in it, after all. xD

Surprising to see that Menma's mom is stopping them from doing the fireworks, but I really hope they are able to in the end.

The ED theme has a line that talks about fireworks too. "aa hanabi ga yozora kirei ni saite chotto setsunaku / Ah, the fireworks burst in the night sky so nicely, it kinda hurts". More evidence that they totally based this anime off that song.

Also I think it's totally proven that Menma isn't a hallucination. She moved the lights, and even the workers commented on it. So it's not just in Jinta's head.
May 26, 2011 5:34 PM

Jun 2008
Great episode. I really love this series. Im so grateful that they didnt pushed away Yukiatsu and get along with him naturally.

Also, Lovely moment between Anaru x Jintan XD

GarLogan78 said:
controlmajortom said:

I thought that was weird too.

Why is Menma's mom screwing up their plans?!

In Japan parents sometimes call their daughters "onee-chan" which is also commonly used by children to address older girls. It doesn't mean just "big sister" but also somehow means "young lady". The same for "onii-san"[big brother/young man]. It is mostly used by parents when their daughter has a younger brother. (which is the case here XP).
Its just like sometimes kids instead of saying " otou-san", they instead, address their father as "Oyaji" which is a informal/colloquial way that means "dad" or "old men".

anyway, cant wait for next week!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 26, 2011 5:59 PM
Jul 2010
controlmajortom said:

She called Menma that a few times in the first episode. Nothing out of the ordinary then.
May 26, 2011 6:01 PM

Jul 2010
Anjou start calling Jintan.. Though her action was really good when Jintan said Anaru.
Menma was acting like a mother when Jintan entered the house late night. and i was thinking Jinta can touch her and eat her food. i think if she doesn't disappear at the end. then Jinta x Menma pairing can work. though no one will know who is Yadomi girlfriend. though i think Anaru deserve it.

I wonder how Menma mother found out they want to make fireworks for Menma. maybe she read that diary and make a guess but still i wonder why she want to stop them. its not like they were doing things like this for menma until now. so she want them to move on with their life. they even visit her house for first time.
May 26, 2011 6:17 PM

Nov 2007
i immediately assumed that when the fireworks dude said "honma-san" it was menma's dad, but goddamn that twist at the end. i wonder what her mom's up to...
May 26, 2011 6:27 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

• Finally in regards to the end this guy is most likely the father of Menma. His refusal sure got Jinta fired considering he worked really hard to achieve the money needed to start this up.

• That's not Menma's Father. Menma's Father appeared in episode.01 19:09

and i agree with tsuki-hime here... probably, the mom red the diary so she somehow knew that they are doing it for menma's sake
    Tsuki-Hime said:

I wonder how Menma mother found out they want to make fireworks for Menma. maybe she read that diary and make a guess but still i wonder why she want to stop them. its not like they were doing things like this for menma until now. so she want them to move on with their life. they even visit her house for first time.

or maybe she dont want them to do silly things(mother's POV) for her dead daughter cause it brings more pain to her knowing that menma's already dead while its different in jintan's case where menma still exists...

menma's mom talking at the end then suddenly she said fuzaketeru wa ne (with a straight face) and i was like O.O its kinda creepy, cause i always heard that line when someone is fighting, and saying this with a mad face is normal thing but with a straight face is uh-uh. scary-creepy
    chaelmiiMay 26, 2011 7:24 PM
    May 26, 2011 6:36 PM

Jul 2010
    AnoHana this week sure is good...
    chaelmiiMay 26, 2011 6:40 PM
    May 26, 2011 6:43 PM

May 2009
    Jintan is cool.

Menma's mom is a concern.
    May 26, 2011 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
    interesting episdoe
    so maybe this was Menma's true wish? xD?
    :c as for menmom's being the one behind the not letting the fireworks...hmmm
    maybe something she has secret from everyone?
    who knows xD
    May 26, 2011 6:57 PM
    Observer

Nov 2007
    Orulyon said:

In Japan parents sometimes call their daughters "onee-chan" which is also commonly used by children to address older girls. It doesn't mean just "big sister" but also somehow means "young lady".

You nearly got it. But your post was a bit confusing. Here is more clarification:

Her mother call her "big sis" since they have a younger son. In other words, it is understood that it's their younger son's big sister. Same thing as a wife might call her husband "father" (yes, it happens quite often in Asian languages) as it refers to "our children's father". I don't think in English they use this kind of names between family members. It can get quite confusing if you are not in context. Then again, some languages are very contextual.
    bla bla bla
    The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
    Niko-kun said:
    On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
    May 26, 2011 7:00 PM

Sep 2009
    ahh everyone working hard
    and menma's mom ...trying to stop them
    there's must something going on
    arghhh i need the next eps >.<
    May 26, 2011 7:02 PM

Oct 2010
    RealScreamer said:
    Yumekichi11 said:
    Lmao, funny yet could have been possible seeing as every time she's in a scene she's talking to Menma's Shrine.. I doubt she would have stayed in her room though. She's more @ Jintan's place because he can see her, IMO..
    Well sometimes she does take refuge elsewhere such as the base in this episode where she went. I guess she could stay at the base but she went once to her place but can't stand her mom's ways of praying to her, guess she feels so much emotions she knows her mother's deep emotions and it looks to be only suffering to her, that's IMO.

May 26, 2011 7:09 PM

Sep 2009
    Sort of big hence;

Mother can see Menma or feel her presence. Interesting, but the mom didn't seem that weird to me though she does seem to have issues with Jintan.
    This episode screamed JintaXAnura and I do adore them together~♥ [..and lets not forget that I adore JintaXMenma too]
    Poor Tsuroko. Having one sided indeed must have been tiring. Faced the same while watching Sebastian in Kuroshitusji *sigh*
    Great episode and want more T.T
    May 26, 2011 7:32 PM

Feb 2011
    Has menma's mom gone crazy enough to call her daughter onee-chan?

So many questions is now piled up in my mind,gotta love this anime though it hurts to watch this ^^
    May 26, 2011 7:37 PM

Nov 2007
    yeah there's something with the mom ... she did call her onee-chan but it could be something else.

how the hell does a ghost cook food anyway? and if he wanted to prove it to the others maybe have them uh watch?

so are the 3 all school skippers now? that can't be good. I'm thinking Yukiatsu will actually come up with something to help them. I don't think the fireworks is "the wish", I think it has something to do with what Yukiatsu was thinking about her not winning Jintan to know about the meeting. there's something more going on there.

yay for more AnaruxJintan. I hope by the end they get together since with Menma it would be kinda impossible.
    May 26, 2011 7:49 PM

Nov 2008
    well another episode down.. I am not really in a trusting mood with menmas mother..

Though if what Yuki said was true.. that opens up other possibilities.. and I do want to know what Jinta's mother said to her in that flash back.

Also now great to see some more and more Anaru x Jinta movement. And Jinta is maturing or perhaps hes merely finally acting like himself again. best moment for me was *Smirk* "Nice Catch" lol
    May 26, 2011 7:55 PM

Sep 2010
    Well now that the sub is out , the most important detail was revealed. Damn Manma's mom is a bitch.
    May 26, 2011 8:04 PM

Jul 2010
    13man18 said:
    Hah, it took me a couple episodes to realize that too since I don't watch EDs and only listen to them. It was the same back when I watched Shiki and realized in the later half there were actually previews to be seen! ^_^;;

This episode is screaming JintanXAnaru, and I love it. So he got a job? Or two, haha. Jintan's definitely dedicated when he wants something. Must've been nice for him to get jobs where he can work with his friends. That makes it easier. Where there's a will, there's a way.
    May 26, 2011 8:14 PM

Jul 2009
    Jintan loves Anal.
    May 26, 2011 8:16 PM

Sep 2009
    controlmajortom said:
    Jintan loves Anal.

lol wut xD
    May 26, 2011 8:18 PM

Apr 2010
    denied lol... that sucks... the poster's in the ep where cool i wonder if the one anaru was putting up was supposed to be of something, it looked kinda familar...

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
    May 26, 2011 8:23 PM

Jul 2010
    all riddles i want to know (other than menma's wish) :

btw, offisial menma's font is out:http://www.anohana.jp/special/font.html
    though it is for japanese hiragana/katakana only
    May 26, 2011 8:26 PM

Oct 2010
    Linalee-Stratos said:
    Sort of big hence;
    *sight* I did mention that in point post that the mom and the shrine picture would go hand in hand as a excellent proof of knowing what you mention Linalee-Stratos hence there is a 75% that you are right that she knew far more than it is revealed but I am hoping a drama between her and Jinta would convey it in a more direct way. I am still convinced that Shrine picture is the key to having one's assumption being more of a truth that she knew Menma's wish.
    zimno said:
    btw, offisial menma's font is out:http://www.anohana.jp/special/font.html
    though it is for japanese hiragana/katakana only
    That is nice, it's looks to be the same one as in her diary whom I did say is so clean for a girl of her age at the time she wrote that. Too bad can't adapt it to English I would use it here. :D

May 26, 2011 8:28 PM

Sep 2008
    I kinda want to punch Jintan's dad now... it's always been out there that he does not care what his son does, but it pisses me off when it comes out of his mouth.
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    May 26, 2011 8:29 PM

Oct 2010
    HawthorneKitty said:
    I kinda want to punch Jintan's dad now... it's always been out there that he does not care what his son does, but it pisses me off when it comes out of his mouth.
    Well we can't do anything, he's one of those care free fathers. Yeah, I'm with you that it's fathers like him that lead some kids in delinquency hence trouble maker kids.

May 26, 2011 8:43 PM

Aug 2009
    WTH MOM?!?!?!?
    I understand she might want to forget the sad memories of her daughters death, but to take away the happiness from her daughter is just cowardly and stupid!!

And once again in this show we find another "physco" character.... 5/5
    May 26, 2011 8:53 PM

Aug 2010
    Anaru and Jintan get closer, that made me happy but now Menma's mom is in the way.
    May 26, 2011 8:57 PM

Nov 2008
    I don't think Menmom can see Menma. She's just a mother in despair and couldn't move on at all. She obviously read Menma's diary that's why she knows about the fireworks plan, she might not want Menma to R.I.P. that's why she doesn't want anyone to make Menma's life fulfilled :( I feel sorry for her mom...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    May 26, 2011 9:41 PM

Oct 2010
    DenjaX said:
    I don't think Menmom can see Menma. She's just a mother in despair and couldn't move on at all.
    Nice one buddy! Indeed the proof of that is when Menma was in the house, if she saw her she would rush over to her but she did feel her around, spiritually speaking.

May 26, 2011 10:18 PM

Sep 2008
    My guess on what Menma's wish is about and why she gathered everyone that day:
    Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
    May 26, 2011 10:30 PM

Sep 2007
    I'd anaru Anaru, ya dig?

The biggest thing that irks me about this anime is Menma. She fucking cooks and plays video games but yet Jinta is too stupid to just have her do it in front of everybody.
    May 26, 2011 10:48 PM

Oct 2009
    Oh my gawd, Anaru.

Maybe there isn't really a wish. Maybe it's something else.

LOL anaru Anaru. I see what you did there ;).
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    May 26, 2011 10:57 PM

Sep 2010
    Wasabi said:
    I'd anaru Anaru, ya dig?

The biggest thing that irks me about this anime is Menma. She fucking cooks and plays video games but yet Jinta is too stupid to just have her do it in front of everybody.

I agree , there have been times when Menma hugged someone and they said they felt weight. Simply put he should have said oh Menma is hugging you
    May 26, 2011 11:06 PM

Jan 2009
    Seeing the progression of everyone has been engaging, I wonder what next episode will have.
    IG: @ChrisCrossCrash
    "There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
    --Amagami SS
    May 26, 2011 11:06 PM
    Apr 2011
    I've said this a few times, but I think the point is that proving that menma exists defeats the purpose.

Notice how jinta tells Menma to quickly finish eating since jinta's dad is coming home soon? They're PURPOSELY avoiding confrontation. It has nothing to do wth being too stupid to prove menma's existence.

friendships work based on trust. There's no point proving that Menma really exists.

Also, I don't think the Mom is evil. Why would she even give them the diary if she didn't want them to interfere? I don't think she's evil enough to purposely hurt their feelings.

I think that she wants them to get to know her daughter better and remember her, but not do too much that it ruins their own lives.

I was just gonna lower this to a 8/10 or 9/10, but after this episode, it'll stay 10/10 a bit longer.
    May 26, 2011 11:42 PM

May 2011
    what the hell is wrong with Menma's mum???
    Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
    Apr 23, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
    Apr 23, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

327 by NillyPC »»
    Apr 23, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

422 by NillyPC »»
    Apr 23, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 19, 2011

217 by NillyPC »»
    Apr 22, 6:26 AM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.