Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 2, 2011 12:09 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I find this last episode damn satisfying. Throughout this series, it was whole over the top ecchification but despite all that the fact that the animations of fights and gore were done rather fine let's me say that it was more awesome than the manga. Most of all the only really scene that affected in the manga did more so in this series, that of being Bridget's mom death. I can say the same thing about Attia's schemes in the beginning delivering me much more rage thus going back to conveying better the emotions than the manga did. On that plan it was really good.

As for the fan service, those who bitch I feel sorry for you of not appreciating what the naked female body did more as a effect than the manga offered on that plan even if like me many felt ecchi scenes being forced in this series. Whereas those who loved them and appreciated them, had much more fun watching this series. So what do you think of this last episode?

More later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 2, 2011 10:52 AM
Jul 2018
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
I find this last episode damn satisfying. Throughout this series, it was whole over the top ecchification but despite all that the fact that the animations of fights and gore were done rather fine let's me say that it was more awesome than the manga. Most of all the only really scene that affected in the manga did more so in this series, that of being Bridget's mom death. I can say the same thing about Attia's schemes in the beginning delivering me much more rage thus going back to conveying better the emotions than the manga did. On that plan it was really good.

As for the fan service, those who bitch I feel sorry for you of not appreciating what the naked female body did more as a effect than the manga offered on that plan even if like me many felt ecchi scenes being forced in this series. Whereas those who loved them and appreciated them, had much more fun watching this series. So what do you think of this last episode?

More later.

First off, where did you watch it? It's not even supposed to come out till April 7-8
removed-userApr 2, 2011 11:24 AM
Apr 2, 2011 2:23 PM

Jul 2007
lol wait what no freezing this week....damn that explains why there is no streams....
Apr 2, 2011 9:17 PM
Apr 2011
KillerYandere said:
Yumekichi11 said:

More later.

First off, where did you watch it? It's not even supposed to come out till April 7-8

I think he is talking about the OVA that came out. It is a short ~3min thing with intense fanservice :)
Apr 3, 2011 4:54 AM
Jul 2018
mgbeatlefan said:
I think he is talking about the OVA that came out. It is a short ~3min thing with intense fanservice :)

Alright, that's what I suspected
Apr 3, 2011 5:51 AM

Jun 2008
Clearly everything he said is null and void on the subject. I was about to say...there are no subs or anything yet.

Apr 7, 2011 2:55 PM

Sep 2009
Hhh. Russian fansubbers already subbed it. I have no pretensions to filler part with Nova fighting but I really don't like that they made "harem" end with both Satela and Lana (((((.
Apr 7, 2011 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
NOW THIS IS THE FREEZING I KNOW WITH THE BRUTALITY IN THE VIOLENCE AND GORE AND FANSERVICE.
Apr 7, 2011 11:34 PM

Mar 2011
I'd been wondering the whole time, what's the piano piece that plays for a few seconds at the start right after the OP and it played again a few times throughout the episode and at the end. Anyone know? It will be greatly appreciated.
KosMosAngelMar 19, 2012 10:17 PM
Apr 7, 2011 11:59 PM

Apr 2009
Ending wasn't too bad, if not cliche. I smell a season 2.
Apr 8, 2011 12:24 AM

Apr 2008
Apart from the BELATED spike in violence on Satelizer's part (that was subsequently ruined by her mental self going Kazuya OMGOMGOMG) this episode was HORRIBLE. Another failed adaptation to add to my list.
Apr 8, 2011 12:28 AM
Apr 2011
That was alright.
I don't see a season 2 coming in, but it could be made, there is still a lot of stuff.
6/10
Apr 8, 2011 1:52 AM

Aug 2010
The fight was great, I almost cry at the beginning because I thought that Ganessa-senpai is dying. (sigh)
And Kazuya fight wasn't not bad at all, he useful at the ending.
I'm really into this anime. I watched this show is not because of the boobs or whatever... (fanservice)
The old man said it was only the beginning and Sister called him "Aoi" Could it be that he's Kazuya's father or something maybe uncle. :D (dunno)
I really hope for the 2nd season and it will be better if they could make less of fan service.
Apr 8, 2011 2:11 AM

Aug 2010
Talk about Cliche. This doesn't warrant a 2nd season. Fanservice up the wazoo
Apr 8, 2011 2:22 AM
Aug 2010
Meh.... a pretty bad ending. They changed so many things from the manga, which I find annoying. I guess the japanese producers are jealous of how koreans can do a great manga, so the japanese decides to ruin it...=_=
Apr 8, 2011 2:27 AM

Sep 2010
The Ganessa thing in the beginning would have been sadder if we actually knew more about the two...
Making several girls climax at once; you da man, Kazuya!
The mood was a little off and things were resolved too quickly, but it was still enjoyable.
I was totally wtf'ing at how Ganessa and Rie Kugimiya girl recovered from their injuries, but I remembered in a previous episode some other pandoras were being treated for similar injuries.
Satellizer has a bunny girl costume! Who would have thought? And then Kazuya gets a strip tease (maybe more ;) ) by Satellizer and Rana. Lucky bastard.
I smell a sequel!
And dat end art.
Apr 8, 2011 3:56 AM

Sep 2007
That was not that bad ...
If you don't know the manga, it's was good. ^^'
Apr 8, 2011 4:44 AM

Jun 2009
whole series could be way better if they could ahve a better male char...:| and better voice...cuz hes hoenstly g*y :|

overall its good... 8/10
Apr 8, 2011 4:47 AM

Aug 2010
I enjoyed this last episode and the very end was amazing with Satella and Rana trying to show off to Kazuya, that lucky bastard.
Apr 8, 2011 4:52 AM
Jun 2008
finish watching it really series is ok series.

give really combine f-service, ripping body pieces, voices, etc i would not be shock not one bit if a season 2 on the way.

now if happen to ask for let see

1.make more the watch
2.bring in ayako so we get ayako-mamiko all over again

as for must peek at those mini ova & also to hear funi's english version of it.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Apr 8, 2011 5:14 AM

Apr 2008
The final could have been better for sure, becaus:
Ganessa "died" from losing one arm, then that other girl gets both arms chopped of but lives, so I get why they resurrected Ganessa :P
But that was a fail.

And why the f didn`t Satella just throw away that nova thing :P
Stupid.

Nice ecchi at the very end xD

Apr 8, 2011 5:23 AM

Jan 2010
Awesome ending, satisfying, lots of action. This is what Freezing should be.

Although of course they had to throw in that stupid scene at the end..but whatever...

I disliked the previous changes they did to the anime compared to the manga, but they definitely made the climax of this fight much better, good decision. Also Bridgette slamming Cathy's head into the wall was pretty damn badass.

I'd watch another season if it gets made, but somehow I doubt it. Although the success of the manga REALLY spiked after the anime was released (once the anime started the manga sold over 60 times more copies than before!)
My tastes > your tastes.
Apr 8, 2011 6:09 AM
Jul 2018
billng said:
Talk about Cliche. This doesn't warrant a 2nd season. Fanservice up the wazoo

That's what they say about a lot of fanservice series that end up having multiple seasons.
Apr 8, 2011 6:10 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
7/10 series.. would be 8/10 if there wouldnt be that much of ecchi -.-
Apr 8, 2011 8:01 AM

Nov 2009
Well its over. I thought that after they started deviating from the manga there wouldnt be any more seasons but now i have some doubts.

Giving this 6/10 overall score just because of the overwhelming fanservice which i think ruined this a bit for me.
Apr 8, 2011 8:24 AM

Jul 2009
I could pretty much summarize the ereinbar set with Rana's line 'I feel warm and fuzzy'.

So, Satellizer is really powerful because she's got Kazuha's stigma (a few of them) and Kazuya's powerful because, 30% or something of his body was of stigma?

Now imagine if those highly ranked pandoras didn't have limiters, then they would maybe be all over Kazuya.

Also, it almost sounds like he doesn't want to be stripped to by two busty women.

Also, Rana was somewhat predictable in the end, but that's okay.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Apr 8, 2011 9:38 AM

Apr 2010
KillerYandere said:
mgbeatlefan said:

Alright, that's what I suspected
Actually i could watch this episode in the second of April but it wasn't subbed yet.

About this episode.
It was a very nice episode to end this season as this episode also seems to suggest a second season with the way it ended.
Bridgette personality changed allot this episode and she got some new values and even some friends and one of them was very surprising , who would have thought Garnessa would do such a act.
It also seems that Bridgette became more powerful in this episode tho most of the power seems very hard to control and is very dangerous for her and those around her.
And i liked it when she found out that she was naked when hugging Aoi.

It seems Aoi's dad or grandfather is working behind the scenes and seems to be planning something with the power of the Pandora's at least that's what the ending seems to suggest.
And i wonder what his influence will be.

I have to say that the group fight was rather strange they where working together so well which is rather strange for a group of girls who have been fighting each other on previous occasions.
And there didn't really seems to be a structure in the group as both Griffon and the blond one could have been the leader.

About the anime i think the story was pretty decent apart from the fact that the students of the school where mostly fighting each other.
And we didn't get to see the real enemy's much.
But all in all it was a pretty nice view.
Apr 8, 2011 10:07 AM
Nov 2010
Needless fanservice, but great fights, a good story, too...
Apr 8, 2011 10:42 AM

Dec 2008
It's only the beginning? Of what? I was sure this was the end. Guess I'll pick up the manga to find out what really happened.

Is the Erienbar Set supposed to be orgasmic?

6/10
Apr 8, 2011 11:06 AM

Sep 2007
Oh look, Kazuya just built himself an instant harem all at once. Knowing him, he'll probably just run out of the room with a naked Rana and Sattelizer in there. At least they kept in the arm ripping and stuff.

6/10
Apr 8, 2011 11:26 AM

May 2010
Arm slicing > Rest of the series.
Overall, I'll give this around 5 or 6.
Apr 8, 2011 11:59 AM

Sep 2008
My head asploded when Mamiko Noto was taking to Mamiko Noto! Too much good voice acting during that scene.

I would have liked the series more if it wasn't about the students trying to fuck Mamiko Noto over so much and if the male character was not a lame ass. I'm glad there was no baptism though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2011 12:04 PM

Feb 2008
Villetta_Nu said:
It's only the beginning? Of what? I was sure this was the end. Guess I'll pick up the manga to find out what really happened.

Is the Erienbar Set supposed to be orgasmic?

6/10

lol i guess you an say they kinda wanted to put some manga'ish resolution without following the manga. you will kinda hate how things have turned out thus far if you read the manga but i suggest you read it....

as for this episode, i think they knew it was the last episode so they went crazy with the gore. still, i wish they would have stayed true to the end.
Apr 8, 2011 12:30 PM

Feb 2010
ShiroiRyu said:
That was not that bad ...
If you don't know the manga, it's was good. ^^'

I have to disagree with you. I don't know the manga.

This was bad. It started and ended better, but as a whole, this series was not good.

4/10.
MusashiRoseApr 8, 2011 11:45 PM
Apr 8, 2011 1:18 PM
Apr 2010
Bleh, VERY rushed last ep, but damn good fighting and actions scenes, along with a good dose of fanservice. :D

I give the whole series a 7/10

And judging by those unnamed scientists in the background, I'm predicting a 2nd season.
Apr 8, 2011 1:38 PM

Aug 2009
You guys are grading so leniently. Shitsux. 4/10
SoundtrackApr 8, 2011 1:53 PM
Apr 8, 2011 2:24 PM

Oct 2007
Professor Aoi? That's something I didn't see cominb.
Apr 8, 2011 2:34 PM

Nov 2010
Best ep cause they went slightly off the manga, though it leaves a lot of questions so lets hope there might be a season 2. 9/10
Apr 8, 2011 3:21 PM

Jan 2009
Professor Aoi - shit got real

Suggests a sequel is incoming.
Apr 8, 2011 3:48 PM

May 2010
My IQ probably dropped 10 points because of this Anime
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 8, 2011 4:55 PM

Sep 2009
That was actually a fairly decent ending considering how the show's been from the start.
Apr 8, 2011 5:16 PM

Oct 2010
wow , its been a long time since i enjoyed a "last episode" that much , it was simply awesome

loved the entire series, hope s2 will come
Apr 8, 2011 5:25 PM

Apr 2010
Des said:
The final could have been better for sure, becaus:
Ganessa "died" from losing one arm, then that other girl gets both arms chopped of but lives, so I get why they resurrected Ganessa :P
But that was a fail.

And why the f didn`t Satella just throw away that nova thing :P
Stupid.

Nice ecchi at the very end xD
Ganessa didnt dies in the manga either =P that part happened almost exactly like the manga, except taking out the way cooler bloodier style the manga has.
Apr 8, 2011 5:32 PM

Jun 2010
The ending was good and I think there will be a season 2.

Sekirei, Ikkitousen and Queen's Blade had also a season 2.

I was surprised that they showed Kazuya's father. It happened in the manga too, but more later.
Apr 8, 2011 5:41 PM
Aug 2010
Thankfully, this show is over. I laughed throughout this entire episode.
For some reason I found it all extremely humorous.
5/10 for the lulz.
Apr 8, 2011 5:50 PM

Mar 2009
oh god that was horrible.

3/10
BagonirixApr 10, 2011 9:22 AM
Apr 8, 2011 6:52 PM

Jun 2008
It was OK....and since I like ecchi I definitely liked this series.

7/10....I wouldn't mind a second season.
Apr 8, 2011 7:59 PM

Sep 2009
Loved it! I'm hopeful for another season they set it up nicely. My only wish is that Rana would step aside. Love her as a character but she should cut her loses with Kazuya. At least it isn't a full blown harem with five+ girls.

Don't get me wrong I love a good harem I just think the show does well enough without one.
Apr 8, 2011 9:06 PM

Jun 2009
This could have been much better if they had a tripped out, completely violent, "don't mind me while I bash your head against the wall" Statella earlier. Wasn't expecting to see a Professor Aoi and would like some questions answer but am not looking forward for a 2nd season (and doubt I'll bother with the manga either)

6/10....wouldn't be surprised if I drop it lower though.

Kazuya would definitely make the list of characters I think are the worst.
Apr 8, 2011 9:59 PM

Jun 2010
....Decent ending I guess.....but what a cliche. =/
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kiba1996 - Feb 25, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 18, 2011

94 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Feb 12, 2011

78 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 4, 2011

99 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 21, 2011

127 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.