Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 18, 2012 5:05 PM

Jan 2012
In recap, 5D's is the best series of Yu-Gi-Oh! It was able to incorporate mature themes that the past two series couldn't even touch. WIth 5D's the franchise has moved from being a kid's anime to one that anyone can enjoy. I hope that Zexal doesn't revert back to GX's silliness. In conclusion, 5D's gets a 10/10 from this satisfied duelist. RIDING DUEL ACCELERATION!!!!!
Feb 4, 2013 6:32 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I have finally finished 5D's! I'm feeling so emotional right now because I truly enjoyed this show, and now it's over... It was definitely an amazing ride. There were so many RIDING duels from this anime that are so innovative which kept me on the edge of my seat: Yusei's victories over Team Unicorn, Team Taiyo's Sleeping Giant Thud, Harald of Team Ragnarok, first duel against Aporia, and the final FLYING duel against Z-ONE!

Another thing that I'm going to miss is the camaraderie among the members of Team 5D's. They're an amazing group of friends who trust and believe in each other. I feel like shedding a tear after seeing them all part ways, because they have their own dreams they want to fulfill.

What an amazing story. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is definitely the best Yu-Gi-Oh! series ever and will forever hold a place in my heart. ^^

P.S. It's understandable that many guys would fall head over heels for Luca when she grew up as a teenager because she sure is irresistibly attractive! <3 Oh yeah! XD
Dec 2, 2013 2:19 AM

Sep 2013
A beautiful ending to an amazing series. I love this anime the maturity, action, and down right awesomeness has made this my fave Yu-Gi-Oh! series, to bad Zexal reverted to kiddyness >.>

Synchronize the future Yusei!
Dec 2, 2013 2:25 AM

Mar 2012
Aggron said:
A beautiful ending to an amazing series. I love this anime the maturity, action, and down right awesomeness has made this my fave Yu-Gi-Oh! series, to bad Zexal reverted to kiddyness >.>

Synchronize the future Yusei!
Yeah compared to Vanguard who air at the same time Zexal look silly in comparison.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 6, 2014 10:04 AM

Apr 2007
Jack so deserved to win :< Still, what a great finale compared to the frustrating last half of the series (WRGP to the ending, basically). It was fun seeing the characters all grown up, especially Lua and Luka :D The final moment with Yusei and Aki was nice, but they could have done so much better with it. Same goes for Jack and Carly (+ the other girls) -_-

There's so much more I can complain about, but meh....I already got most of my rants out elsewhere. I'll just say I can't agree with most of the posters here saying 5D's is the best YGO (-different opinions-). Stupidly over the top duels and a mature boring main character just don't work for me. It was still a fun ride for the most part~
May 14, 2014 10:26 PM

Nov 2012
When I have time and if i remember it, i watch some few episodes in the series from time to time. Finally finished it at last. I was hoping Bruno would be magically revived or something.

Overall, it was just one of the best anime I've watched.
Feb 11, 2015 8:13 PM

Jan 2013
Oh man, what a ride it has been.
The show had amazing soundtracks since the start, and unlike the previous seasons it had a mature plot.
I didnt get bored once and was actually interested what was going to happen every new episode.

8/10
Mar 7, 2015 10:13 AM
Mar 2012
This series was entertaining as fuck, enough said.
Mar 24, 2015 9:35 AM
Mar 2013
It was good, but the show has way too many problems/plot holes/dropped or unresolved things to me: Why did Divine want Ruka when he knows Ruka is not a Psychic Duelist (his organization is for Psychic Duelists, which he knows Ruka is not and thus she has no use to him)? Why didn't Ruka ever bring up that Crow's Dragon was not the one she saw in her dream from episode 36? Why did Yliaster go to the past and use Rudger to cause Zero Reverse, when on Z-ones readout in the original time-line, Rudger became a Dark Signer anyway and Zero Reverse still happened? Why didn't Z-one warn Aporia or the 3 Emperors about Rua (the kid was a Signer in the original time-line as well)? How did Ancient Fairy Dragon get in the Spirits World if she was dragged into the Nazca line by Earthbound God Uryuu? How did Sherry discover that Yusei and co were Signers? What happened to Yusei being able to fly on his D-wheel with those red wings after episode 151 (they never stated that Aporia's upgrade to his D-wheel was temporary)? Why did they imply Ushio was participating in the WRGP when we never see him participate in it? Why were the Signer Marks removed in the final episode (do I really have to explain why this was bull?)? How did Zone give Yusei another Shooting Star Dragon if he tore Yusei's in the future? How did Life Stream Dragon get turned into Power Tool Dragon? Why was Life Stream Dragon only present in the Earthbound God fight, but not the one with Scar-Red Nova? Why would the Crimson Dragon actually allow an Earthbound God (Scar Red Nova) to be combined with one of it's servants when they are sworn enemies that oppose and fight each other? How did Yusei originally get Shooting Star Dragon in the original future or even learn how to do Clear Mind/Delta Accel Synchro when he only did it before in the present altered time-line because Bruno taught him? Why was Earthbound God Uryuu in the Momentum machine, when it was sealed in the Nazca Line? What happened to Sly wanting Yusei's Stardust Dragon? Why was the Sattalite prejudice dropped in Season 3 (that was a big deal, and not everyone is going to just be accepting in a mere 6 months, yet they act like just about everyone is accepting of Sattalite residents in Neo Domino City)? Why was the Aki hate people had for her just suddendly non-existent by Season 3 (again, things like this do not go away entirely in just 6 months)? The writers forgetting that Rua had his own Synchro before season 2, yet they have Rua asking in 13 how tuning works when Rua was Jack's fan and thus watches him on TV often, so Rua clearly knows how tuning works because he has seen many matches on TV (including Jack's) and he has is own Synchro (he's not stupid like his dub counter-part Leo either). The 3 male Signers hogged almost all of Season 3, while the more interesting characters (Rua, Ruka and Aki) barely had any episodes focused on them. I give this show a 6 (may drop it to a 5) out of 10 for me, there's way too many things that I cannot overlook and bother the heck out of me.
RoychopMay 12, 2015 11:49 AM
May 26, 2015 7:25 PM

Nov 2010
I cried and laughed at this episode. It was a truly fantastic series :D

8/10
May 27, 2015 8:59 PM

Apr 2013
Woaaah Ruka looks really cute in the future :o The long hair really suits her. Rua looks really cool as well.

Woah, Rally and the others are finally shown again! I thought the show forgot they existed lol.

YES YES YES! Junk Warrior shows up and wins the duel! I've always thought of it as Yusei's non-stardust ace monster ;-;

Crow and those kids will always make me tear up a bit. They're so cute together.

Jack just telling Carly to not get his way was kinda sad since she was the one that helped him out a bunch, but I've already abandoned any hope of those two being together.

Aki and Yusei's meeting was just so... ;A; Aki of course doesn't tell Yusei a thing, but the Yusei just had to go talking about her beautiful smile and they just had to hold hands and look into each others eyes with that music in the background. brb after I dry my tears.

That last run with everyone at the end is what really got me. The Crimson Dragon finally relieving the signers of their marks and the high fives ;A;

~Overall Series Review~

This was the best yugioh series of what I've watched (DM, GX, 5Ds). I adore Yusei as a main character since he was always focused on his goals and was not led astray. Some may think that this is a negative since that means he doesn't have a weakness, but I say he showed signs of weakness in other ways. He felt responsible for Zero Reverse and had to deal with a lot of criticism at the beginning of the series because of his Satellite origins and marker. Yusei is very mature, and it's nice to see how yugioh can be handled by a mostly-adult cast.

The rest of the main characters were very good:
-Jack had the arrogant tone that all yugioh rivals kind of need, but he was still very likable with some of the best moments and duels of the show.
-Crow was absent for most of season 1 and didn't play much of a role in the Dark Signer Arc and still managed to get the development needed and show us several great duels. His interaction with the kids are always the best and are a constant reminder of the importance of family.
-Aki was good. She also had a late introduction, but had an amazing intro as the Black Rose Witch. Sadly, her character started falling short of expectations after she was very clingy to Divine and so reluctant to open up that it became a bit annoying after a while. She had a short run with the 5Ds team, but became a benchwarmer (the ED even labels her as such) until the end of the show where we see more of her. Her psychic thing wasn't really touched on enough imo. It disappeared and then appeared then what? No one knows
-Rua and Ruka were great. It was smart to have to younger kids part of the main cast. Ruka's journey to rescue Ancient Fairy Dragon was amazingly done with the story of the spirit world. Rua's determination to fight despite not being a signer (originally) was very admirable, and I love his deck. Too bad we didn't get any "Dial-On!" at the end of the series.
-Bruno was amazing. He reminded be of Johan the way he just appeared and became our protagonist's best friend (but Bruno did it more convincingly imo). Both his Bruno and Shades sides were awesome. He was a big part of 5Ds, and had one of the best yugioh perma-deaths of all time. I also though he had the coolest transformation sequence of everyone that had one and synchro summoning animations.

The plot was well done. The two mains parts were basically the Dark Signer Arc and the WRGP/Arc Cradle Arc. I find that the Dark Signer Arc is my favorite since it really went into detail of the legend of the Crimson Dragon and the signers (which was the whole purpose of the show). Did I mention I LOVED Carly that Arc? WRGP had very exhilarating duels and very memorable teams and it all led to the final showdowns in the Arc Cradle. The mystery of ZONE was well done and well revealed. They put a plot twist on top of a plot twist XD

Overall, did the series have plot holes and areas that could have been developed further? Yes. Is it perfect? No. Did it fulfill its purpose of entertaining us with world-threatening card game battles with a colorful cast of heroes and Marik-crazy-faced villains? Yes, and it exceeded all of my expectations.

Solid 8/10 *drops mic*
Jun 13, 2016 5:16 PM

May 2013
Wow what a ride. After finishing GX I felt questionable going into this, but the further I continued into the series, the more 5DS surprised me. The point that officially drew me in was in the episode where Yusei was trying to escape from satellite to see Jack.
Just that feeling of watching the main character face an uphill battle and not knowing what is going to happen next; is something I've always enjoyed. (like, s-cry-ed)
Then they brought in the whole crimson dragon madness and it just got more interesting.

Regarding the characters, the maturity/personality and bonds between them were great.
I also loved how the anime emphasized just what it means to be a team, and that no matter where you are in the world, your bonds between your friends will always be there. Because of that, I feel the battle between 5DS and team Taiyo was close to one of my favorites in the series, due to the meaning behind it.

Soundtrack was great to.
Even though the anime did have some questionable points, I feel overall, it was one the better yugioh series for me. DM was great, but 5DS felt a lot more relatable.
Plus, just the concept of playing a card game while flying down the street on motorcycles at 100+ mph.
xD 8/10
The "Bonds beyond time" movie added a nice touch to it to.
thrill4thisJun 16, 2016 7:22 AM
Jul 20, 2016 8:45 AM

Mar 2016
Hello, I just finished Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds this morning! This is the first Yu-Gi-Oh series I've ever just sat down and watched all the way through. I used to watch the original series when it would air on Saturdays, but it was only in passing so I could see Sonic X. Also, when Yu-Gi-Oh GX would come on during my elementary school days, I couldn't stand the opening so I never watched it. Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, during its initial release, instantly connected with me but again when it was airing I only watched it in passing so I could see Sonic X. Jump from 2011 to 2016, I decided to marathon Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds just to reaffirm how much I liked it when it was first on TV. I was really surprised because when I actually sat down and really paid attention to it, I loved it even more than I did back then.

Yusei Fudo is an incredibly relatable and unique character to watch because when you first see him you initially think he's gonna be one of those badass edgy characters who don't feel or express any emotions, but it turns out he's just a young man trapped in poverty trying to bust his way to the top to take down a bastard who wronged him. And that's what I like the most about him. When someone does something to his friends, Yusei's the type of guy to raise all hell on them. Yusei's nature is what pulled me through the first season and then it was through him that I grew to love difficult characters like Jack Atlas and Akiza.

Now, let me say I watched Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds as far as I could in the English dub. I don't know why people hate it so much but it's one of the best dubs I've ever heard. Jack Atlas being Australian gave his character extra personality that he would've lacked otherwise. I loved this dub so much when I found out 4Kids neglected to dub the last 20 or so episodes, I was crushed. Reluctantly I decided to continue the series in Japanese.

Unfortunately, the whole last arc of 5Ds jumped the shark for me. There was just a lot of stupid things happening that didn't make any sense to me. Zone being a version of Yusei from the future was a really interesting plot twist I saw coming but he wasn't the real Yusei Fudo and I wish somebody would've called him out on that. All the science in the world couldn't make a person someone their not. That's why he failed to achieve his goal cause it was wicked and out of character for a person like Yusei Fudo. Next, I'd like to address Shooting Quasar Dragon because that was over the top and it only appeared for like 5 seconds. I barely remember it. It came and went just like that. Also, the scene where Yusei met his father again really pissed me off. What kind of douche slaps his son in his weakest moment? And then Yusei just takes it like he's his father's b*tch. That really made me angry cause that destroyed the epic picture I had in my head of Yusei Fudo being this legendary hero from the slums. Turns out he's just his dead daddy's b*tch! Next I'd like to address the final duel between Jack Atlas and Yusei Fudo. Why did Jack revert back to his original callous and blockheaded state? I seriously thought his character developed to the point where he wouldn't act like Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z but I guess not. Turns out, Jack Atlas was still so self absorbed that he'd ditch a girl he supposedly loved (Carly) and dedicate his life to training to beat Yusei Fudo (so much like Vegeta it hurts).

Honestly, I get why 4Kids didn't dub the last arc of 5Ds because it really f*cked up a lot of preconceptions. I did like Leo becoming a signer though. Those were the only few episodes I really liked. Everything else was too much and not enough all at once.

I'm glad I saw Rally again. And I screamed when Junk Warrior came back. Those things made me really happy. I wish I could give two separate scores to this series.

Season 1/2 - 9
Final Arc - 6
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2016 10:41 AM
May 2013
I had expectations from this , although the 1st half was great , after Earthbound Gods arc it became quite average .
I enjoyed more the 2nd of ZeXal than this .
Oct 25, 2016 11:02 AM
Nov 2015
It's the best Yu Gi Oh series so far. No OP XYZ or Pendulum :3
Feb 4, 2017 11:28 PM

Apr 2011
This was the downfall of yugioh, I mean as a game.

The cancerous special summon 5 monster in 1 turn started all from here. It's impressive in the anime but annoying in the real game xD
Feb 27, 2017 6:08 AM

Jul 2008
Junk Warrior ends it, just as it began.

This was a great series, some bumps in the road for sure but overall I really enjoyed it.

8/10.
Aug 22, 2017 11:05 AM
May 2017
So here ends the best yugioh of all time, certainly I'll gonna miss it
Jan 22, 2018 3:49 PM

May 2015
the last part where they are shown going their own way got me man this is the first yugioh show to make me shed tears multiple times.

i like how they showed everyone in the future but not yusei i guess he will always have that mysterious vibe to him o well.

side notes: soundtrack was Kreygasm 10/10 best one in all of the other Yugioh's imo

best arcs were the dark signers/arc cradle although the Wrgp arc was good too crash town was ok.

characters: aki is best girl.
carly is precious asf.
jack is hype.
yusei is HAX also a mary sue on crack but you gotta love the guy smh.
Crow is bro tier
Lua and Luca are ok they have their moments though
ushio aka the guy who bullied yugi/joey back in the day was a dick but after a while became likeable.
Mikage is totally waifu material
Kiryuu is Emo god but he plays one of my fav archetypes in the game so he's good.
also bruno did nothing wrong rip ;_;

Story: amazing from start 1-64 weak in the middle 65-93 gets good again in 93-154

card games on motorcycles is still a stupid concept but goddammit it worked which is amazing

9/10 for me
valkyrusJan 22, 2018 4:31 PM
Apr 24, 2018 12:50 AM

Oct 2015
This will probably always be the best out of all the yugioh series. When Aki almost said to Yusei, that she had always loved him, that made me excited because I thought that Aki x Yusei would finally be fulfilled. Alas that didn't happen. The part where they looked into each others eyes was super sweet. It was really amazing to see how all the characters developed and how they turned out in the future (except showing Yusei which leaves the veiwer wondering). To see all these characters over coming impossible challenges and heartbreak together, and seeing how they have grown together, makes this a great show. For the writers to be able to make such characters which people can connect on an emotional level and make the viewers feel a wide range of strong emotions for them is beyond me. Lets not forget that we feel in love with a series that has adults playing a card game on top of motorcycles!
Dec 8, 2018 11:40 AM
Jul 2015
My heart just exploded
Apr 15, 2019 4:27 PM
Jul 2013
This was the best episode ever especially The Aki x Yusei moment
Sep 7, 2019 1:58 PM

May 2016
5d's for sure. dystopian shonen, permadeath, great action, and some decent character development all add up to a pretty nice package. Also, the final battles with Z-One in the finale are still my favorite in the entire series. I still rewatch those from time to time even now. Loved the final 3 episode and loved the before arc. Feels like my type of show for times i get bored and need something to rewatch.

Best Yu-Gi-Oh series for sure.
Nov 24, 2019 2:42 PM

Nov 2016
Wow, what an episode. The feels overwhelmed me.

Albeit a bit cheesy, I really liked it how Jack's mind was cleared through their duel. Everyone else got the answer they were looking for as well.

The YuseixAki ship didn't really sail, but the moment between them was nice. And then there was also Jack with his harem,always funny with them. Crow, Martha and the children, that part was cute too. Lua and Luca as teenagers. There was a lot to like.

Highlight was the departing scene with the ending song. Oh how bittersweet that was. Bittersweet in a sense that I thought it was beautiful, but also damn sad that it's over like that.

And lastly Yusei who departed from us with his catchphrase.

"Perfect" episode 5/5

And 7,5 for the whole series. Was a really fun ride.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 4, 2020 4:43 PM
Nov 2017
Just finished this series now xD ..
In 2020 after 9 years of it's ending.
God dammit reading all of your comments and opinions about it, it's making my heart warm xDD..
The ending was happy but i felt kinda sad tbh. everyone walking his own way ..
I wish they were together till the end.
But that's the life .. everyone will move on to find a new goal. And Ruca is very KAWAI UwU as adault, And my boy CROW is taking a place in the world tours as a PRO DUELIST ☆•☆.. and at the end Yusei my hero .. The KIZUNA keeper lol. I really love him .. i wish he end up with Aki xD.
At the end thx to this series, it was great and fun. It has a lot of AOWESOME OSTs. Btw The saddest death in it was my boy Bruno.. i wish he was alive .. he was a great friend for the 5D's team and an important member. At the end .. just one thing left to say..............
RIDIN DUEL .. ACCELERATION.
Apr 7, 2020 4:56 AM

Mar 2011
This was best Yu-Gi-Oh anime, even better than the original.
But only first 2 arcs were the best, Fortune Cup and Dark Signers
The whole WRGP arc and fillers was not on the same level with the first arcs and the last arc improved alot the story.
Apr 24, 2020 1:04 AM

May 2016
This was the best yugioh series of what I've watched
Apr 24, 2020 1:04 AM

May 2016
This was best Yu-Gi-Oh anime, even better than the original.
But only first 2 arcs were the best, Fortune Cup and Dark Signers
The whole WRGP arc and fillers was not on the same level with the first arcs and the last arc improved alot the story.
May 26, 2020 4:36 AM
Feb 2020
wow , damm that was crazy
Feb 27, 2021 4:45 PM
Nov 2010
The first part was fun and even had some nice stuff done with some of the characters like Godwin. In the second half, they became very simple and the new ones were even worse, which is the main reason that it was painful to watch, along with the fillers, the complete failure of a time travel plot, the lack of tension, the ruined setting, the overkill with card combos, special summoning, luck, convenience, and duels where the writers got themselves into a corner. Thus, the second half was honestly kind of painful to watch, despite me enjoying some of the duels and characters.
Dec 22, 2021 6:54 PM

Aug 2019
God why did they tease everyone with the Yusei x Aki scene if nothing was going to happen? That's what I hate about most YGO series - they ship tease a lot but there's rarely any payoff. It also happened with Jack, Carly, Mikage and Stephanie in this episode, but I hated most of those characters so I didn't mind lol.

I thought Junk Warrior winning the duel for Yusei was cool since it was symbolic for Yusei's first ace monster in the series to deal the finishing blow, although I still think Yusei should've lost since there was nothing at stake if he had lost. This finale was so much better than GX's, although a bit cliche at times.
Jan 3, 2022 3:00 AM

Jan 2017
I was rooting for jack, but i understand that yusei had to win this duel, in order to make the metaphor with the bonds work through junk warrior.

I think we can all agree, that this was a very satisfying finale. Surprisingly even better than the og yu-gi-oh manga ending imo.
Feb 18, 2022 1:18 PM
Oct 2016
Final epic and best ygo
Mar 12, 2022 10:06 PM
Mar 2022
I remember seeing the ending of the series years ago. I was rather disappointed that Yusei and Aki didn’t get together at the end.

But it was nice seeing everyone accomplished their goals.
Sep 22, 2022 6:57 PM

Mar 2013
still one of the best anime
Oct 21, 2022 2:13 PM

Jan 2020
It looks like we skipped past the end of Jack and Yusei's duel, but the implication is that Jack lost? And somehow he still has the audacity to call himself King. They were just teasing the epilogue. I will say, it's interesting to actually see an epilogue that occurs in the future, since we never really got a clear answer for what happens to Yugi or Judai. Even though, at the end of this episode, we really, barely saw anything. Literally just a tease.

That being said, the ending wasn't all that bad, and there were some moments when I was watching the sub where I thought the series was pretty well done. But, overall, as a whole, I didn't particularly enjoy much. It was just okay. If nothing else, it did sort of make me want to check out Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 6, 2023 2:52 PM
Feb 2022
i cried, it was an awesome journey

Jan 9, 2023 4:37 PM
Jul 2022
Damn solid final episode. The ending was phenomenal. Very few anime can pull off an ending.
Jan 29, 2023 12:47 PM
Feb 2019
It was a very good ending for the series. Also liked the romantic moment between Yusei and Aki at the end!
Oct 15, 2023 4:11 PM
Mar 2017
Definitely peak YGO despite the many asspulls. I just wished Jack and Carly had gotten together, but i guess that's way too off-character for Jack. Carly best grill. 7/10
charusuOct 15, 2023 4:16 PM
Feb 23, 12:31 AM

Sep 2017
last episode i said its sad they didn't show Junk warrior, then this episode it appears!!! This anime keeps proving me wrong LOL.
also grown up twins and everyone else in the future : ooo glow ups!

ahhh yusei and aki didn't kiss. whyy!? that was such a moment.

so sad everyone is leaving. Yusei is staying behind. to protect the city he saved.
Sad sad sad! no more 5Ds ! noooooo
Mar 4, 2:59 PM

Jul 2013
The marks guided their encounter, but they no longer needed to be held together by fate. Their journey is over, but not their bond. A perfect ending to an amazing anime.

Unpopular opinion, I guess. The final third was better than the first half. WRGP was the best format for some insane, never-seen-before game states. Arc Cradle was unmatched when it comes to the characters. Z-one and his team are some of the best villains in YGO.

Ps. I don't know why people say Yusei never lost. He did lose to Kiryu?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 140 Discussion

Ozelot - Dec 26, 2010

13 by KrabbeKage21 »»
Mar 28, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 151 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 9, 2011

33 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 150 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 2, 2011

30 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 149 Discussion

Hoppy - Feb 23, 2011

19 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 148 Discussion

Blackbird - Feb 16, 2011

29 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.