Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 26, 2011 5:01 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
wtf Guildards is gone of the island? =\
where's the epic battle with him >_< maybe he will return later as a 'hero-moment' or smth like that

and wtf scary Juvia at the end XDDD

so in the end who is the daughter of Ultear?
Mar 26, 2011 5:05 AM

Jun 2010
it will be nice to see Juvia kick ass
Mar 26, 2011 5:12 AM

Sep 2009
Ye, where is Gildarts? I want gildarts!
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
Mar 26, 2011 5:27 AM

Mar 2009
smokes said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
wtf Guildards is gone of the island? =
where's the epic battle with him >_< maybe he will return later as a 'hero-moment' or smth like that

and wtf scary Juvia at the end XDDD

so in the end who is the daughter of Ultear?

It's Ultear that is daughter of Ul ( Grays Master). That Meredyl just has crush on Ultear and blames Gray for how unhappy she is. It might be true cause Ul never bothered to look after her daughter and just trained two kids till finishing Deliora (One of the monsters Zeref made) :P

Juvia is in Strom mode :D
Also nice colored Lucy on the cover and few pages.

I wonder if Gray can make up with Ultear or something to help Erza and Juvia fight. Hope Ultear wont fall for Gray tho... Would make Juvia and Meredy go really mad at them xD

Anyone gets turned on by Ultear body armor or its just me? XD
Mar 26, 2011 5:40 AM

Nov 2008
Very good chapter. Ultear os Ul`s daughter. Juvia is powered up. Yeah, I don`t know why Gildartz left the island in critical moments.
Mar 26, 2011 5:53 AM
Jun 2010
DuroDeMatar said:
Very good chapter. Ultear os Ul`s daughter. Juvia is powered up. Yeah, I don`t know why Gildartz left the island in critical moments.

for a second, i thought that other guy on the boat was guildartz
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 26, 2011 6:13 AM

Jul 2010
majormalfunction said:
DuroDeMatar said:

i thought that too! XD

because...
1st: he kinda resembles gildartz (brush up hair, cloak) but has a long hair/ponytail
2nd: he has no left leg
3rd: the girl from the council described blue note's power and its like gildartz's
4th: meldy said gildartz is not on the island anymore cause if bluenote is gildartz, then he's not on the island but in the ship! XD

but...
-gildarts is in the kill list of meldy so maybe he's not bluenote (and also maybe meldy didnt even know the seventh member of the kin) //in the introduction of seven kin, theres only 6 of them at that time

hope im wrong, cause gildartz is one of my fave char....
chaelmiiMar 26, 2011 6:43 AM
Mar 26, 2011 6:15 AM
Nov 2007
majormalfunction said:

Yeah same here.
Mar 26, 2011 6:23 AM

Jun 2010
majormalfunction said:
DuroDeMatar said:

I am also thinking the same thing.. but I really hope he's not
Mar 26, 2011 6:43 AM

Oct 2010
Badass Juvia is badass <3...

That was great chapter it's been a while since I enjoyed Fairy Tail chapter after the wtf defeat of Zancrow..

Mar 26, 2011 7:02 AM

Aug 2010
Juvia made my day XD
Can't wait for next chapter.
Mar 26, 2011 7:57 AM
Feb 2011
This was one amazing chapter.
Mar 26, 2011 8:12 AM

May 2009
Gildartz left the island right after Natsu "beat" him in the exam. He left long before Grimoire Hearts arrived.
Mar 26, 2011 8:23 AM

May 2009
JUVIA IS ANGRY!! =))
Mar 26, 2011 8:25 AM
Mar 2010
Giladrtz left with Fired and Bixlow after they finished.
Mar 26, 2011 8:28 AM

Oct 2008
Nobody threatens Gray infront of Juvia!
Even Erza is seemed scared! XD
Mar 26, 2011 8:31 AM

Jan 2011
lol Juvia is such a gangsta. Erza was like holy crap. And wtf where did Gildartz go? He may be the strongest member in fairy tail be he is the most useless.
Mar 26, 2011 8:45 AM

Dec 2010
Mest... I really love you.
... Wait... Did Meldy just say 'My Ultear'? Fuck...
Hahahaha, Erza's expression was definitely amazing xDDD
Mar 26, 2011 9:18 AM

Aug 2010
Woah, awesome chapter. I loved everything from the volume cover to the Yandere looking Juvia (xD)
But Ultear is Ul's daughter? I didn't quite saw that.
Mar 26, 2011 9:59 AM

Feb 2010
love the color pages + this chapter was great and Juvia lol^^
Mar 26, 2011 10:08 AM

Jan 2009
koleare said:

But Ultear is Ul's daughter? I didn't quite saw that.

It has been mentioned several times already.

Nice Juvia at the end. Nobody is going to mess with Gray if she can help it. Hopefully it will be a nice fight. And I lol'd at Happy playing with the doll while it still had Lucy's hair on it.

Looks like Natsu was using Lucy's boob as a pillow on the cover page.

Mar 26, 2011 10:22 AM

Jul 2009
The color pages were beautiful this week. Mashima-sensei really outdid himself.
Mar 26, 2011 10:29 AM

Jun 2009
Juvia <3
Mar 26, 2011 11:01 AM

Feb 2010
-Ahh silly Natsu. He just realized he can break out with his flames? xD
-Whoa. They're going to show Gildartz in the anime? 8D Though I imagine his hair to be much lighter..like blonde I guess?
-Dun Dun dum. Gray and Ultear finally meets (or..will meet).
-And the master of Grimoire Heart is rather..happy (i dont think this is the best word to describe but..) about how FT defeated 3 of the Kin? That is certainly odd.
-Bluenote = new additional villain? Hmmm..
Well seems like according the guy in the glasses (I can't remember his name right now..), Bluenote's really strong x__X
-WHOA at Natsu's face when he said: "Anyone who lays a finger on the guild is an enemy. And I'll destroy them all."
Pretty big words there Natsu.
-Ouch poor Juvia :( And Gray is ranked first place because Meldy hated him for hurting Ultear? o__O
Hmmm...that doesnt completely explain why Ultear left her mother (or did she on her own will...?). It's really weird because I had the assumption that she HATED her mother.
Or maybe she didn't hate her mother after hearing that her mother sacrificed herself.
All we know so far is that Ultear disappeared before Ur "adopted" Gray as her son. Though I'm not sure if it's before she "adopted" Leon.
-O CRAP JUVIA'S FURIOUS (perhaps even became YANDERE) o__o Even Erza's kind of nervous seeing her like that LOL.

Funny how I didn't notice this chapter was much longer (in terms of the amount of pages) until I got to page 26 LOL.
I thought Mashima was busy doing other stuff to help out with the Japan disaster? o.o I'm surprised that he had time to make a chapter, let alone 30ish pages of it o.o

Overall great chapter.
Mar 26, 2011 11:43 AM

Dec 2009
Lucy I swear your chest gets bigger with every chapter. Developing Nami syndrome
Mar 26, 2011 12:13 PM

Aug 2009
Kana you freakin idiot. You're never going to be an S level Mage now. Great chapter. Loved the color pages. Looks like there's even a stronger enemy here. I wonder why they keep Bluenote in black?
Mar 26, 2011 12:23 PM

Nov 2009
Natsu being scary as usual, and Juvia is pissed too. Nice color pages.
Mar 26, 2011 12:51 PM

Jan 2009
Wonder who Bluenote is, and who the person is Cana keeps talking about. I want Gajeel to have an awesome fight. Kind of annoying how he is utterly destroyed fighting two minions, while Natsu already beat several baddies and Loki beat one.
Mar 26, 2011 2:09 PM

Jul 2009
The colour pages were pretty cool. It seems we have a resident mentalist but I wonder why he cares about Urtear so much? Juvia looked creepy as hell at the end too.
Mar 26, 2011 4:19 PM
Jun 2010
viral_hun said:
Gildartz left the island right after Natsu "beat" him in the exam. He left long before Grimoire Hearts arrived.

yes. that IS what we are told. however, we haven't SEEN that happen. plus i don't recall them saying how they got off...so this theory is pretty valid
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 26, 2011 5:42 PM
Mar 2010
majormalfunction said:
viral_hun said:

yes. that IS what we are told. however, we haven't SEEN that happen. plus i don't recall them saying how they got off...so this theory is pretty valid

Check out this page http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Fairy_Tail/208/9.
Gildartz left WITH Fried and Bixlow, so unless they're all traitors, Bluenote is not Gildartz. Plus Bluenot has long hair in a ponytail and an intact left-arm. Its way more likely that Glidartz ends up coming back and fighting Bluenote then it is Gildartz actually being Bluenote.
Mar 26, 2011 5:53 PM
Jun 2010
both are options. we can't really rule anything out just yet. still..i'd like to think guildartz is a good guy. be said if he wasn't :(
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 26, 2011 7:33 PM

May 2008
Juvia FTW!
Mar 26, 2011 9:24 PM

Oct 2009
mundo said:
majormalfunction said:
viral_hun said:

Check out this page http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Fairy_Tail/208/9.
Gildartz left WITH Fried and Bixlow, so unless they're all traitors, Bluenote is not Gildartz. Plus Bluenot has long hair in a ponytail and an intact left-arm. Its way more likely that Glidartz ends up coming back and fighting Bluenote then it is Gildartz actually being Bluenote.

Maybe Bluenote is from Edolas.
Mar 26, 2011 10:06 PM
Aug 2007
I loved this chapter! Especially the colored pages. :>
Where the heck is Gildartz in these times?
And Juvia is really scary at the last page, Erza seems so.. terrified with her. :))
Mar 26, 2011 10:49 PM

Jun 2008
Moral of the story. Careful on what you say about Gray when Juvia is present.
Erza's look was hilarious at the last page.

Didn't Ultear say at a conversation long ago that she doesn't care much about her mother? So what is that stupid lesbian talking about?

It looks like Hades is just using the 7kin like little disposable dolls. He didn't seem to care how well they were doing and if they were losing.

If this Bluenote guy is really that strong then i want to see Giltraz fighting him. I don't want to see another 1 minute Natsu super power-up. That shit is getting lame.

sallym613 said:

Funny how I didn't notice this chapter was much longer (in terms of the amount of pages) until I got to page 26 LOL.
I thought Mashima was busy doing other stuff to help out with the Japan disaster? o.o I'm surprised that he had time to make a chapter, let alone 30ish pages of it o.o

Overall great chapter.

One thing Mashima has to be admired of is how he always manages to produce so much work.
Mar 27, 2011 12:02 AM

Feb 2010
Meredy's techniques are reminding me of Vergil from Devil May Cry 3, for some reason.

This was a good chapter, and I'm curious how Juvia's fight is gonna go down.
Mar 27, 2011 12:44 AM
Jun 2010
ionphantom said:
Maybe Bluenote is from Edolas.

this is possible, lissana randomly got pulled into Edolas, Maybe bluenote got randomly pulled into Earth at the same time
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 27, 2011 1:43 AM

Sep 2010
The Cover Paaage<3 The Color Pageeeesss<3
I wasn't expecting this chapter to be long. Plus it has color pages too.
Anyways, What Meredy said confused me. I thought Ul hated Ultear?
I wonder who Bluenote is. Maybe he is from Edolas...
And wow, Juvia is badass! I hop next chapter's gonna be awesome.
Mar 27, 2011 2:27 AM

Apr 2009
i think what Cana saw with the light is the Laxus appearance..
Mar 27, 2011 2:37 AM
Jun 2010
were we told why shes wants to be a S class mage so badly. i forgot
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 27, 2011 2:56 AM

Mar 2011
That's Right Juvia!!! I still hate her looks thought... Lucy and Erza are hotter =x
Mar 27, 2011 3:01 AM

Oct 2008
Juvia looks badass!
Never mess with her Gray!
Damn...I love her!
Mar 27, 2011 7:34 AM

Jun 2008
DonLookAtMe said:
That's Right Juvia!!! I still hate her looks thought... Lucy and Erza are hotter =x

With her hair short she was very hot. I don't get why Mashima made her change back to that old look.
Mar 27, 2011 9:49 AM

May 2010
Very good!!! can't wait to see the next chapter

Natsu is really scary when he gets mad :D:D

Juvia is so cooooool I hope she kicks Meredy's ass :D:D;
Mar 27, 2011 9:52 AM

Feb 2010
Monad said:
DonLookAtMe said:

With her hair short she was very hot. I don't get why Mashima made her change back to that old look.

I totally agree ^. I liked her new look better because it seems so...refreshing? Her old look is okay but it's not as appealing :/ Gives off a traditional feel (?) to it (not that I hate traditional in general just to tell you).
Mar 27, 2011 9:55 AM

Feb 2010
sallym613 said:

Overall great chapter.

One thing Mashima has to be admired of is how he always manages to produce so much work.

Yup. I remember that other time where Mashima went crazy and produced like...3 chapters in one weekend? It wasn't too long ago too (it was during the S trial arc). And those 3 chapters were great :)

What's even more amazing is the fact that he was able to do that during an earthquake/tsunami/nuclear crisis in Japan (and there's some news saying that he's also trying to help out the people in the crisis right now as well). And what's even more more amazing is that this chapter came out great and got me excited for the next few chapters :D
Mar 27, 2011 10:38 AM

Apr 2009
^in the jump issues they sometimes have like 3 or 4 chapters done ahead of time ^_^
so its not like he made 3 in a week.. (he just released all of them at one time, other chapters probably were done earlier)

still yeah he has some awesome stamina xD

Kubo should learn from him
Mar 27, 2011 10:53 AM

Mar 2008
Now we know that Natsu is likely going to fight Bluenote over Hades. What's left is the issue of our Laxus.
Mar 27, 2011 2:51 PM

Aug 2007
Wow...

1. I want to know what does Kana saw... a misterios light.
2. Gray saw Urtear and... What will happen??
3. Now... Jubia!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.