Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2011 9:12 PM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Was anyone else disappointed? To be honest, I liked Mizuno better. Although you're supposed to like Sasamoto, I think they had horrible communication and too many misunderstandings. I don't know why, but Mizuno seemed like such a better guy.
Apr 21, 2011 2:14 PM
Feb 2010
I agree buh wah i wonder is, in the end did the girl, main char. (4got her name) end up being w/ Sasamoto? cuz i totally agree w/ ya... i liked Mizuno better... he kinda reminds meh of this char. in this other anime/manga... its called "Kimi ni Todoke"... I also like Mizuno better cuz he looked cute!!!~~ xP
~*pika*~
May 7, 2011 4:40 AM

Sep 2010
The way that Sakamoto went about the break-up was really frustrating, but in all honesty I could somewhat see his predicament. He was the main support for a childhood friend, and Hiyori wanted him to cut off ties with her and he knew he wasn't capable of doing that, so he ended it. (Now, I don't agree with the fact that he didn't just end things with Kotone, because she is a despicable conniving witch, but at least he was being honest since it was causing Hiyori so much hurt.)

And Mizuno was definitely likeable, but what about that whole incident at her house when she accidentally drank and he made her/everyone think that they had fooled around? That's pretty twisted. And then he told her that if she didn't date him, he would quit being friends with her, even though she clearly wasn't over Sakamoto yet. I wasn't a fan of that.
Jul 25, 2011 4:13 AM
Dec 2009
i liked the ending, but still disappointed, cause it could have ended better
i knew it would end with them together, especially in the beginning chapters where Hiyori is talking past tense with her relationship with Sakamoto
tbh, the pregnancy part was lame, and it almost ruined it for me.. considering how you'd usually stay with the one who got you pregnant even though you don't love them as much as ur ex, in this case.. and the miscarriage.. sigh.. i did not like
i also did not like the parents of hiyori at all, can't even call them parents when they only show up when their daughter's pregnant and had a miscarriage
overall i liked the manga, enjoyable for one night
tag©.androgynous
Aug 4, 2011 4:11 PM

Jun 2010
it was a pretty good ending. not perfect..the pregnancy part threw me off really..like they all had to grow up right then and there..and then it just became too intense in a way. but i'm happy that she ended up with sasamoto and they got married :)

i mean at least it was a happy ending--and i wasn't worried about mizuno. i don't think he'll have a hard time finding someone. it just always seemed like hiyori and sasamoto were meant to be together.
Aug 14, 2011 2:00 AM

Nov 2007
weew. i liked it.. yay yay for sasamoto x hiyori pair.. ;DDDDDD
the whole time that hiyori is with mizuno. im always wishing.. "please please, end up with sasamoto.." .. ahahahahaha.
i admit.. mizuno is nice.. but he's too childish.. really.. the way he easily fell in and out of love.. i was really disappointed in him when he knew that hiyori is pregnant.. but anyway, its okay. his role is great way for sasamoto.. :D

sasamoto. kyaaaaaa! good! good! i thought at the end, he will end up with kotone.. but he stood up his love for hiyori.. kyaaaaaa! love him.. ;DD

~~ argh! i finished it in one night.. i didn't even notice that its 28 chapters.. a proof that i enjoyed it. ;D
and until now (day after) i was still thinking about it. aha. i liked it. :DD

i want an extra chapter.. sweet moments of sasamotoxhiyori..
Aug 31, 2011 3:10 AM

Jun 2008
wow!!!! it was a good ending... though we didn't see much after they got together, it seems that that all went well, seeing as they're getting married. anyway... from start until towards the end, i've always wanted her to end up with mizuno! i just thought mizuno really suited her.. that was until mizuno got her pregnant and totally ditched her afterwards that i started rooting for sasamoto..especially when sasamoto got the blame for everything... anyway... i really liked it.. :p
Sep 11, 2011 1:36 AM

Jul 2011
To be honest, Mizuno's person gave me mixed feelings. There were times when I went, "OMFG. RETARD!!" and other moments where I went, "HELL YES. PUNCH HIM!!"

I was a Sasamoto fan from the start, though I hated the part about him and Kotobune... (seriously, I wonder if she died...), but it was all and good. Good series.
Jan 2, 2012 7:30 PM

Jun 2011
I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, Just....unsatistfied. It was going quite well duing most of it it then...well the last few chapters really. It's started to make me stirred...hmmm whats a better word. I just is made me sorda confused and think it's becoming a bit unrealistic. And I hated it when the class started saying such awful things about Hiyori. I'm not trying to be rude but them know nothingabout the situation let alone have any right say those things. If they may, just think it don't spread such things when she's leaving with out telling her side of it. that aside, in the begining I was with Sasamoto all the way then after a while Mizuno and Hiyori's relationship developed I was totally panicked on who should I side now. When I know they both truly deeply love her and when she's cares for both as well. So in this last chapter as I said in the first sentence I'm unsatistfied with the ending. I think it still has more to make up or or it's just missing something.
Sep 30, 2012 5:31 PM

Nov 2011
Alright, I honestly thought this manga was fine the way it was and the ending was alright as well. Sure, all that drama and shit Hiyori had to go through was hell in the later chapters but it played out well.

I did wish to see Kanabara get a little more resolution though but ultimately, this manga was ok for me. 7/10.
Dec 26, 2013 3:33 AM

Aug 2013
Awww! I shipped Mizuno X Hiyori!! I mean, how cute would their baby be?! Although, like 16 and pregnant is kinda awkward.. If the story was going to be extended then I so bet that a guy would fall for Hiyori when she transferred :D
Apr 19, 2017 2:44 PM

Oct 2016
People actually liked Mizuno? He was the cause of the terrible shit at the end because he couldn't be bothered to put on protection. He came off to me as a piece of shit. Sasamoto wasn't perfect, but his actions showed that he always put others before himself.
Dec 4, 2019 6:37 PM
Dec 2018
To be honest, once she has gone with Mizuno, Sasamoto ought to be looking elsewhere. I wouldn't be coming back, and taking all the blame, if my ex gets pregnant with another guy. Good luck to them. It isn't realistic at all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kare wa Tomodachi Chapter 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2012

1 by uluwatt »»
Dec 14, 2022 8:11 AM

Poll: » Kare wa Tomodachi Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2012

2 by uluwatt »»
Dec 14, 2022 7:54 AM

Poll: » Kare wa Tomodachi Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2012

1 by uluwatt »»
Dec 14, 2022 6:16 AM

Poll: » Kare wa Tomodachi Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2012

1 by uluwatt »»
Dec 14, 2022 5:05 AM

Poll: » Kare wa Tomodachi Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2012

1 by uluwatt »»
Dec 14, 2022 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.