Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 23, 2011 5:53 PM
Dec 2010
not even because it was shounen-ai, but a sweet love story <3
Apr 11, 2011 2:18 PM

Jul 2008
OMG! It was totally AWESOME! I really can't find the word for describing. It was cute and all! I really enjoyed while reading this. Well, I wonder if the first story writer continued to write all the story to the end, what would happen? Anyway it's still so cute and touching and sweet and good, and the BEST! :D
I highly recommend it :]
Oct 18, 2012 7:19 AM

Jul 2012
Agreed! I just love the characters especially Seryou Touji! He's so cute >.< With the addition of good art, it really improves the atmosphere of this manga. N lastly, there are so many cute moments in this manga i can feel myself going "aww" for i-dont-know-how-many-times since the 1st chapter... i mean their love is just so pure and innocent right?... Isn't that cute! >///<
Aug 29, 2013 3:35 PM

Jun 2011
clalala said:
not even because it was shounen-ai, but a sweet love story <3

Exactly my thoughts <3
Sometimes, you just need a good read, innocent and lovely as hell~ I couldn't stop squealing (inside) whenever they act SO timidly. I just agree with chyel416, it's just SO cute! Makes you want to fall in love, once again! <3 *lol*
Aug 9, 2014 3:06 PM

Oct 2012
I personally felt like the whole thing was a bit overplayed...
The responses at times seemed pretty unpredictable(in a way that it felt realy weird, up to the point where you forget what were the characters originally talking about)

For a story that short it wasn't that bad, but it relied too much on getting the reader all emotional and I am just the type of person who has close to none emotions, so it was realy hard to understand as floating of a value as love or friendship for me..

The writing was done beautifully but the idea could be realised with more thought and less emotion.. but then again, I guess this is more of a manga for female, who rely more on emotions, so it should be fine.

Giving it a weak 8, the art was realy captivating, I will give it that. But then again I am realy overrewarding the art part of manga lately, guess nowadays it's much easier to make a high art quality manga due to all the new technologies.
Well, aside of art - the characters were pretty decent too, my only complaint was that side characters were pretty bland - mostly a set of girls, who instantly fall in love with someone cute. Main characters on the other hand were pretty nice and most of them got some development, which is a good achievement for a short manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 1 Discussion

stickymochi - Mar 27, 2010

11 by OnigirisBasket »»
Sep 14, 2021 11:13 PM

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 12 Discussion

joe_g7 - Jun 22, 2017

5 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 27, 2021 3:54 AM

Poll: » Seven Days General Discussion

Mayuka - Nov 5, 2015

11 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 31, 2021 6:45 PM

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 11 Discussion

Ignes - Mar 12, 2010

10 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 31, 2021 6:34 PM

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 4 Discussion

stickymochi - Mar 27, 2010

4 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 31, 2021 6:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.