Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2015 7:27 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Discuss!
Dec 3, 2015 11:27 AM
Jul 2012
I thought it was really sweet, while I enjoy explicit yaoi manga the ones that end up my favorite are always the vanilla shonen ai like blue sky complex and cafe latte
This one is just as vanilla sweet
Dec 4, 2015 8:03 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
That, overall, was cute. Liked the story~

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 22, 2017 7:59 AM

Dec 2015
I'm so glad it ended like this 😆😆 I honestly didn't expect I'd get this much into it, because 1.it was shounen ai which I've never read before, and 2.it's a pretty short manga. I'm glad that I was mistaken. 9/10.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 5, 2017 4:34 PM

Jul 2013
joe_g7 said:
I'm so glad it ended like this 😆😆 I honestly didn't expect I'd get this much into it, because 1.it was shounen ai which I've never read before, and 2.it's a pretty short manga. I'm glad that I was mistaken. 9/10.

if you don't mind me asking, where did you read it? :o it's out of bring in english (and ridiculously rare+expensive to buy) and the site i usually rely on, batoto, took the english scans down bc copyright claim :'V i've seen the live action but i wanna read the source material ;__;
Jul 6, 2017 12:16 AM

Jul 2012
fishpun said:
joe_g7 said:

if you don't mind me asking, where did you read it? :o it's out of bring in english (and ridiculously rare+expensive to buy) and the site i usually rely on, batoto, took the english scans down bc copyright claim :'V i've seen the live action but i wanna read the source material ;__;
try here
http://mangapark.me/manga/seven-days-tachibana-benio
Jul 6, 2017 6:30 PM

Jul 2013
Mayuka said:
fishpun said:

try here

ohhhh thank you so much!!! <3333
now i can finally read it TT^TT
Jul 6, 2017 7:26 PM

Jul 2012
fishpun said:
Mayuka said:
try here

ohhhh thank you so much!!! <3333
now i can finally read it TT^TT
Np! Mangapark is a good site, I recommend it for other series too.
Nov 4, 2017 7:45 AM

Jun 2016
I like that the archetypes were different than usual and felt like people rather than fetishized symbols of yaoi, but the story was really weak. Seryou and Shino were incredibly simple, which isn't a problem alone, but the fact that nearly no one else had a focus at all made the cast feel forgettable and as if they had very little to say or very little value to bring with them. Next, the abridged story basically went Seryou liked Shino from the start, Shino liked Seryou but didn't admit it to himself as they were practically made for each other. Seryou has a toxic relationship with girl Shino which is never explored, and boy Shino goes in circles with his feelings and constanatly rejects them. This goes in circles for 13 chapters and Shino slowly takes one step forward in admitting his feelings, but then gets overly jealous and runs away and repeat. It finally ends after the formula went on a handful of times, and it ends with a confession.

The only reason I would recommend this manga to anyone would be if they were a yaoi fan, as the characters make it something unique in the realm of yaoi I've seen and read, and even if it is vapid and circular it's short and an easy read. Would have been much better if the characters were explored more making their relationship worthwhile and meaningful, there were more characters who played an actual role in the story, it went on past a confession, and it went in less circles. 4/10
Nov 23, 2017 8:30 AM

Jan 2017
I'm quite picky when it comes to BL. I picked this manga because it got SO much praise. I was never super fond of Takarai Rihito's art style and story telling.

I still can't see why people are so in love with this story. Yes there's no seme/uke shit but the story is so damn vanilla.
The plot is super weak and characters (which are the most important thing for me in story) are literally nothing. They have no traits at all.
It's funny how they're forcing traits on themselves "but Touji is so arrogant" bitch where? How is he even a womanizer when he got less personality than Rei from NGE?
Also one guy laying his head on other one's tigh and no boner action? lol
The dialoges are about nothing and super awkward.
Yuzuru on the other hand is the unnecessary drama provider because something gotta let the story going.
May 21, 2018 8:11 PM
Sep 2016
You should watch its movie, its awesome really good.
Jan 31, 2021 6:45 PM

Aug 2020
The last chapter was beautiful! I'm so sad it's so short. :'(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 1 Discussion

stickymochi - Mar 27, 2010

11 by OnigirisBasket »»
Sep 14, 2021 11:13 PM

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 12 Discussion

joe_g7 - Jun 22, 2017

5 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 27, 2021 3:54 AM

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 11 Discussion

Ignes - Mar 12, 2010

10 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 31, 2021 6:34 PM

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 4 Discussion

stickymochi - Mar 27, 2010

4 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 31, 2021 6:01 PM

Poll: » Seven Days Chapter 3 Discussion

joe_g7 - Jun 22, 2017

2 by kur0ba »»
Jul 16, 2020 4:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.