Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2011 7:42 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Unexpecting things galore this episode.
We see Doujima taking charge of a situation.
The chief was actually usefull.
Amon betrayed the people who were betraying Robin.

Oh ya...and essentially every single main character was shot.
I can't see them being dead...but. I can't see what the heck is going to happen from here out either.
Apr 18, 2012 6:58 AM

Aug 2008
D:

I was hoping STNJ would put up a bit more resistance.
Also when will we find out Amon's power?
Jul 18, 2012 3:17 PM

Jul 2011
Dude, did Amon just die? . _ .

And what is happening? Why are they hunting Robin - and if it's not a hunt, why are they chasing her?
Nov 7, 2012 9:45 AM

Sep 2010
Pretty crazy episode, I hope everyone is not dead. Even if they aren't the supervisor guy was pretty heartless to sign off on all of them being shot like that.
Jul 29, 2013 2:53 PM

May 2010
Ah this episode was messed up. Betrayal at every corner and too much emphases on Amon.

Robin could have just burned the people after her instead random Amon flash backs.
Aug 16, 2013 6:54 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
MM-Rosiie said:
Dude, did Amon just die? . _ .

And what is happening? Why are they hunting Robin - and if it's not a hunt, why are they chasing her?

My reactions exactly. I really hope none of them are dead...so uh, they do have feelings for each other right? If Amon is really dead, man, he should've just told her he liked her or something, or give her one last hug. But I might be wrong (that's a 10 year age difference though).

And yeah, if they're not hunting Robin, why would they be using those special witch bullets? I was under the impression that those bullets kills witches, but maybe they don't really? Anyways, this episode was pretty much surprising everywhere. It was especially sad to see everyone protecting Robin and then getting shot D: also when Robin kept saying Amon's name at the end. We're just a little more than half way through, and this kind of seems like the climax already.
Feb 10, 2014 9:25 AM

Nov 2009
Doubt Amon is actually dead . . . However not sure how they are going to explain him living through this. Also, why exactly did they feel the need to demolish the STN-J like that? Are they a different group? Cause I thought that the attackers were also people from STN.
May 27, 2014 6:10 AM

Aug 2013
I hope Vincent Law Amon doesn't die :/ Robin, embrace your witchiness. Join the dark side and start frying people >:(
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 12, 2015 5:13 PM

Jun 2013
This was too intense! Excited for next episode's resolution.
Sep 8, 2015 3:45 PM

Jul 2008
Well that escalated quickly. Everyone was taken out and Robin barely escapes. At least Amon finally did the right thing here.
Dec 26, 2015 3:21 PM

Feb 2012
So i was right they were afraid of her power. Idk why they had to kill ( if they are dead ) everyone in stn-j
plus Amon could have lived why would he stay here and wait for his death ?

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Jul 31, 2016 9:43 PM

Jul 2016
So they weren't just there for Robin. Interesting.
Aug 27, 2016 10:25 AM

Feb 2013
Amon saved Robin, I hope that he didn't die.
Jan 21, 2019 2:44 AM

Oct 2009
OHHH AMON BABY!! DON'T BE DEAD!!!
Feb 21, 2021 8:27 PM
Dec 2015
This was a wild episode
Jun 25, 2021 9:40 AM

Aug 2017
So Amon asked Robin to blow a hole in the wall to fool the pursuers into thinking she got away outside? Smart.
Nov 15, 2021 2:07 PM

Mar 2018
This episode was really interesting. Perhaps their main goal was to enter STNJ all along and take over their servers. And Doujima seems a bit suspicious, why was she suddenly so reliable and at the same time conveniently removing herself from the office before it was attacked. When she put down the phone in the car it almost felt like she knew what was going to happen.
May 28, 2022 9:20 AM

Jan 2020
Everybody is getting shot, sheesh.

I mean, Robin probably is at least partially a witch. That being said, I wouldn't call her dangerous. And, in general, it seems super racist to just condemn someone for something like that anyway. Though, I guess nothing about witch hunts have ever been rational. That being said, pushing Robin into a corner like this will probably make her dangerous.

I guess no one died, but now things are just even more confusing. Every episode just creates more questions.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 20, 2022 12:34 AM
Jul 2022
This show is so underrated. The first half is a nice telling of the story and inner workings of the STNJ and friendships being formed but the second half is a roller coaster of emotions questions drama action etc. I love how Amon basically tells Robin he cares about her in his Amon like way, the way she was crying for him at the end was so unlike her but she obviously has feelings for Amon Platonic or otherwise. LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
Aug 22, 2022 11:22 AM
Jul 2022
mucha intriga, ya se puso buena
Jun 13, 2023 4:45 PM

Aug 2017
This episode just shifted the whole series's direction,
Touho is actually the boss's daughter, and Amon killed the previous member Kate ( I wonder what were her powers ), but this time he had a change of heart for Robin, I believe he's regretting killing Kate so he didn't want to repeat the same mistake,
Doujima is really suspicious with here actions, I guess she knows what's going on, and the chief really showed his metal in this episode,
So are the culprits also from STNJ ? I noticed they specifically avoided any vital parts while shooting, starting from the security guard they could've shot him in the head, instead they shot him in the legs, also is Amon dead or what ? let's see what happens next.
Oct 4, 2023 5:06 AM

Dec 2022
Didn't expect everyone except Robin to get (seemingly) killed this early. But this episode could've portrayed urgency better. Robin didn't use her powers at all, and spent so much time stalling at the entrance to the underground passage that the attackers managed to catch up to Amon.

Robin being seen as dangerous is farcical, at least now that she has glasses. That armed force that attacked the STN-J is a million times more dangerous to people than she ever was. I think they might have an ulterior motive besides eliminating witches they see as a threat.

Amon has no sense of personal space, lol. I thought he was going to kiss Robin at least twice there.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witch Hunter Robin Episode 2 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Mar 1, 2011

16 by ERKEK2000 »»
Apr 10, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Robin Episode 12 Discussion

tingy - Aug 16, 2013

13 by EvantheNerd83 »»
Feb 19, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Robin Episode 26 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Mar 21, 2011

44 by twennyhundy »»
Feb 17, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Robin Episode 7 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Mar 10, 2011

17 by fikriyeager »»
Dec 5, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Witch Hunter Robin Episode 14 Discussion

Sabinlerose - Mar 14, 2011

16 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 16, 2023 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.