Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 4, 2011 7:37 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA and LIGHT NOVEL BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One sentence..

' Accelerator delayed the world's rotation by 5 mins.' - hasn't happened!!?!?!

Gah, I really feel that they badly wanted to finish the series ASAP, I'm disapppointed with the animation this week...

Anyway, we are now entering - Chapter 8: God's Right Seat and the Imaginary Number School District — Fuse=KAZAKIRI.

Next week will be the last episode of the arc, also the awakening of a certain someone. Hoping the animation will be good x(

Well then, everyone. Discuss! :D

EDIT:

I almost forgot, note from the moderator;
desolato said:
remember to keep the discussion of an original work (manga and/or light novel) in a thread that is meant for its adaptation (anime), to a mimimum.

Thank you.
AezileMar 4, 2011 7:55 AM

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Mar 4, 2011 8:10 AM

Nov 2007
I cannot believe that the megane girl from first season (too lazy to check the name) became like that at the end. I cannot wait for next ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 4, 2011 8:11 AM

Jul 2010
this week's winner was

AHE-GAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Mar 4, 2011 9:04 AM

Nov 2008
That chick looks like she was fucked senseless.

I still can't imagine she ended up in that messed up state, I'm sick and tired of God's right seat, she's annoying and the coughing up blood every second is repulsive, I hope she gets what's coming to her same with that demented scientist (don't remember his name), he needs to be put down as well.

Mar 4, 2011 11:02 AM

Jul 2009
Great ep. I love this series but after I began to read the LN I see what they omitted and it's damn annoying. The pacing is too fast , too much material squezed in one episode.

Mar 4, 2011 11:58 AM
Jan 2011
Hoppy said:
That chick looks like she was fucked senseless.

I still can't imagine she ended up in that messed up state, I'm sick and tired of God's right seat, she's annoying and the coughing up blood every second is repulsive, I hope she gets what's coming to her same with that demented scientist (don't remember his name), he needs to be put down as well.

You mean Vento? She is a part of that organization
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Mar 4, 2011 6:23 PM

Oct 2010
This episode was quick ass. Every episode since that OP change is amazing. It is so amazing my eyes water out of happiness. Ah yeah pure tears of joy and major screaming of "Heck yeah Accelerator kill'em all!" As such I shall put the 2 following best parts IMO, for one Accelerator's face was amazing as the stupid Hound Dog decided to kidnap Last Order and Accelerator went "huh?" with the following,

and finally Misaka/Index/Touma team up nicely like the ED1 predicted and like I was right with Misaka firing off a rail gun heck yeah! In the following,

Apart from that excellent episode that needs a good discussion about Accelerator, Touma, Misaka, Vento, Kazakiri, Tsuchimikado and Index although she has yet to show her useful part.

About Accelerator, bad ass and amazing is all there needs for a introduction of him. This episode he proves easily that once again. At first seeing Accelerator being tired and perhaps worried about his network durability since he needed a battery for it and did not receive it. That quickly changed with the forces having invaded the hospital whom I think it was stupid of one of them to answer that phone. Accelerator did not lose anytime with them taking out one and that smile of his is just to squirm for joy. I was a little surprised that Accelerator did not recognize Touma’s voice at first but I assume it is highly likely due to that bullet that hit him in season 1 and thus he lost some memories. I loved his conversation with Touma here and he reacted in a sensible way with his facial expression when Touma raised his voice. Despite that her understood quite well the situation as Touma explained him. I loved every of his expression in the spoiler
against Kihara (being himself of a bad ass expression) once he called Accelerator. Truly joyful expression of Accelerator makes me happy.

I could not believe that Accelerator started using his powers without the Misaka network. Can he even fight properly without them? His raging towards Kihara made way into something I would never have though Accelerator could do. Upon trusting his hand into the wall with another beautiful expression of his (I could seriously turn gay for Accelerator anytime but just no) he freaking lifted the whole building off and projected it across the city into colliding with another building in the spoiler
that is fucking EPIC! Epic, epic shit! I was thinking that I would be so done for if he did that in the place I live as the building looks like the one I live in. As if that was not enough Accelerator’s bad ass gun, which I believe to be a shotgun, yes? Shot through a guy with a rather bad depiction of blood but DVDs/BDs will fix that. Now we have Natural Born Killer Accelerator. I never would have though that Kihara captured Last Order. Anyone from the LN knows how? It was not shown at all IMO. Anyways 3rd best shit of Accelerator is him rescuing Last Order. That was epic with him holding his weapon suddenly barging through the window and breaking it. Aiming directly at Kihara only for him to use a soldier to take the shot he sure had that taunting facial expression.

That did not make Accelerator give up, he became even much more bad ass singing a tune of a killer. Accelerator lost no time in countering with a rush to one of the soldiers pulling three pins from three of his grenades and kicking him unto another one to result in boom! Amazing shit! I love it! It does not end there! It gets better. One of the soldiers from Hound Dog dared to take hostage Last Order. What a fool as it made Accelerator only more pissed off and so big face smash in the spoiler
upon him with Accelerator’s weapon. Beautiful! I especially liked during that part his face with all the smashed debris from the impact of his weapon on the soldier’s face. Lovely and brave did Accelerator looked as he held Last Order in his arms. A true hero. Looks like he will fight Kihara next episode. Kick his ass Accelerator! Show us more bad ass shit you have!

About Touma, second best character in this episode. I loved him talking on the phone with Accelerator. That was a good part, especially since he showed concern over Accelerator’s life and tells him to be careful. He was so cool with his fight against Vento in stopping her attacks. What really shined as I stated earlier is his meet up with Index/Misaka in the spoiler
that was the best shit in a while I have seen with Touma and he took Misaka’s hand so easily. Wow, amazing. He sure showed he does not lose his cool and serious shit as things are getting serious. Index was a little annoying in worrying over Touma but he would have none of that shit, with a serious look on his face he claims I will not die and Index lend me your strength. That folks showed one thing, that of Touma’s BS speech being out and his serious get to the point in, IMO. Misaka offering to help him and firing her Rail Gun at the enemy’s van that just parked to create a diversion is great as she was explained that Kazakiri is his friend. Misaka looked so cool in the spoiler
surrounded by flames and fighting off the enemy.

While Touma running with Index explaining to him about Vento, he sure took a wrong time to call Misaka as she was quite in the awkward position. In the end he gets to Kazakiri and my first question is WTF is that light thing coming out from her back? Why the hell is she like she is in the spoiler
her eyes, tongue sticking out and in general expressions are grotesque! She seems to be suffering a lot. WTF is going on? Why is she like that? In the end Vento showing up made Touma do a cool move with his hand and have a serious look that says “Don’t fuck with me!” Literally. Can’t wait to see his fight with Vento.
Rest in spoiler
About preview, I so want to see the face off in the spoiler
it will be so awesome and I hope Accelerator will pawn the shit out of Kihara as revenge. Revenge can be sweet but I am worried with this as Accelerator looks pummeled again. Touma on the other hand looks cool with all that light, hoping he shall save Kazakiri! Go Touma! Go Accelerator! Show us a EPIC ending!
Yumekichi11Mar 4, 2011 9:11 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 4, 2011 8:57 PM

Aug 2010
Holy crap accelerator is a freaking beast. All this talk about science and magic crossing and now its finally happening!! We're so close to the finale!
Mar 4, 2011 9:08 PM

Nov 2008
Excellent episode, and Misaka joins the battle :D Didn`t expect Kazakiri to be the key to that angel. Can`t wait for next one!
Mar 4, 2011 9:37 PM

Apr 2010
great ep, though it's a shame this arc is only one more ep. I can't get enough of Accel. Poor Hyouka though.

I love the switching between multiple battles. It also makes me think Accel is becoming a part of the Touma faction (or whatever the Aztec guy called it) and I'd love to see more cooperation in the Touma faction. Then again, I'd hate to see Accel with less bloodlust so I'm torn.

oh and Tsuchimakado got totally shafted this ep. It seemed like there was really a lot more going on in his fight than was explained or shown.

I could not believe that Accelerator started using his powers without the Misaka network.

When was this? The linked pic doesn't show the color on the Misaka network device, but I'm pretty sure it was red (linked) in all of the situations where he uses his powers. Granted, he makes more use of the gun when he meets with Kihara, but I guess he's assuming his powers won't work on Kihara or at least not directly.

WTF is going on? Why is she like that?

Index explains "I do know the angel there and the core controlling it are in different locations." From what Aleister said about using Last Order and Kazakiri Hyouka before, I'd guess that they used Testament to engineer the Last Order virus in order to create or become the core of Hyouka's control. Maybe it's doing that by manipulating the AIM fields generated by the Misaka clones. Based on what Index says and the animation (the blue light seems to "push" Hyouka down when she turns to Touma), I'd guess that the blue light is the core's force exerted on Hyouka.

The question it brought up in my mind is really why we care that Hyouka's an angel. As far as I know, she was already an angel of the artificial heaven they call the Imaginary Number Sector.
PapajanMar 4, 2011 10:17 PM
Mar 4, 2011 10:06 PM

Apr 2009
Accelerator completely blew me away this episode.
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Mar 4, 2011 10:12 PM

Sep 2008
Remarkably satisfying episode. We got to see more badass accelerator. Angel was made. Science and magic has started to cross paths. In the middle of a marathon, might have more to say later.
Mar 4, 2011 10:16 PM

May 2009
Way too much going on to fully enjoy. Would've been nice to have it spread across more episodes and have this one devoted more to Accelerator. Yes, he is cool.
Mar 4, 2011 10:19 PM

Oct 2010
This whole arc was like a roller coaster now we're finally at the tip top :D, got a feeling the climax next episode will be epic.
Mar 4, 2011 10:21 PM

Apr 2007
Besides the Accelerator vs. Windowless Building scene, I thought this episode was really good. Even though it went through 2 chapters, it didn't feel as rushed as the last. All the main points were covered.

Btw, if there are people interested, in the novel, when Accel punched the building, he used enough kinetic energy to slow down the Earth's rotation by 5 fucking minutes!. Of course, this would be kinda hard to show in animation without looking weird since it was written in narration. I just wished the anime showed the building going a bit faster and it getting completely obliterated to show how much energy was used (and how indestructible Aleister's building is). Oh well. Can't get everything.

Fuse Kazakiri looks awesome though. lolAhegao.
Mar 4, 2011 10:39 PM
Oct 2010
BakaOnna said:
Besides the Accelerator vs. Windowless Building scene, I thought this episode was really good. Even though it went through 2 chapters, it didn't feel as rushed as the last. All the main points were covered.

Btw, if there are people interested, in the novel, when Accel punched the building, he used enough kinetic energy to slow down the Earth's rotation by 5 fucking minutes!. Of course, this would be kinda hard to show in animation without looking weird since it was written in narration. I just wished the anime showed the building going a bit faster and it getting completely obliterated to show how much energy was used (and how indestructible Aleister's building is). Oh well. Can't get everything.

Actually, in the novel he didn't throw a whole building but a concrete wall, which makes more sense, as once lifted the building, it should have collapsed under it's own weight before Accelerator had the chance to throw it.

IMO, a concrete wall thrown at mach 5 would have been a load more epic... the novel says the buildings in it's path were destroyed like they were made of paper.

@Yumekichi11 - That light coming from Kazakiri's back is supposed to be some sort of lightning-like wings... I pictured them differently though...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 4, 2011 10:50 PM

Apr 2007
Ajunky said:

Actually, in the novel he didn't throw a whole building but a concrete wall, which makes more sense, as once lifted the building, it should have collapsed under it's own weight before Accelerator had the chance to throw it.

IMO, a concrete wall thrown at mach 5 would have been a load more epic... the novel says the buildings in it's path were destroyed like they were made of paper.

@Yumekichi11 - That light coming from Kazakiri's back is supposed to be some sort of lightning-like wings... I pictured them differently though...

Oh right. Forgot about that since it was a while back since I read that part of the novel. Either way, I agree they should've just shown the concrete wall but I guess since they weren't animating the 5 minutes thing, they thought a building would be a good substitute. Who knows. I found that scene hilarious either way since the way it crashed into the windowless building made it look like a sponge or something.
Mar 4, 2011 11:00 PM
Dec 2010
I loved this episode, though I hate the fact that they fucked up the scene where Accelerator threw that wall at Aliester's building.
Ajunky said:

Yes it would have been much better.
They better not mess up the Kihara vs Accelerator fight in the next episode though, can't wait to see them beat the shit out of each other. I'm pretty sure they cut Misaka's fight short, oh well nothing real important, I love how they animated Kazakiri's wings though.

I request a GIF of the scene where the building bounced off the other building for future lolz.

The part were Accelerator broke through the glass, and kicked the rest of the Hound Dog's asses was awesome. Kicked one in the face, shot another one, pulled the pins off a bunch of grenades killing like 3 of them, then took his shotgun and smashed it against the remaining guys face.
LRMar 4, 2011 11:17 PM
Mar 4, 2011 11:06 PM

Sep 2007
Loooool at Kazakiri's ahegao face. Damn that was the best scene in the whole episode.
Mar 4, 2011 11:15 PM

Mar 2010
Why does no antagonists use any kind of gun against Touma? He could have died a long time ago.

On the other hand, I liked how Accelerator was using his rifle to kill off his enemy after his power ran out. Now, I call that a smart decision. :)

Mar 4, 2011 11:15 PM

Nov 2010
This is such a good series. Accelerator is such a badass. This series always does a good job at leaving me wanting more.
Mar 4, 2011 11:38 PM
Mar 2010
About Accelerator trying to beat up the Windowless Building, I imagined something grander than a single building crashing into it. I mean he disrupted the Earth's movement for god's sake...

*Remembers Index and Touma arguing in the LN and compares it to the anime*
Man, Mikoto is left out more than I thought, it depresses me. After Index is over, I hope they announce an OVA or a second season of Railgun covering the Railgun SS', particulary Mikoto vs. Gunha.
Mar 4, 2011 11:44 PM

Oct 2009
Shit just got realer.

Man... The whole science vs religion idea is so fucking awesome.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2011 11:51 PM

Feb 2008
wtf?! i was waiting for Accelerator's very badass stop-the-earth's-rotation attack..

and oh, people here are openly talking about LN stuff without spoilers...

anyway, i want more Misaka action... and i'm already excited to see Accelerator beating the crap out of Kihara... also looking forward to Index becoming more useful, if not acting more like a main character..

plus, FUZE=Kazakiri sure looks.. er.. weird. wtf is with that expression? Index II has gone beyond fanservice, and now onto ahegao...
Mar 4, 2011 11:55 PM

Mar 2010
Yay science and religion. need a bit to show Index's full power unless she will be on the sidelines the whole time. Kill God's right seat..... shes useless now and getting in the way of the show
My Blog: Due2Life

Mar 5, 2011 12:13 AM

Jun 2010
I can't believe Accelerator has the ability to push buildings away. That just surprised me out of nowhere. I wonder how they're going to save Kazakiri.

Mar 5, 2011 12:27 AM

Sep 2009
I feel like too much is going on too fast. Still interesting to watch though.
Mar 5, 2011 12:33 AM

Aug 2010
I loled so hard when Accelerator sent a building sliding towards another building, the first one hit the second and bounced off. No physics in mah anime!
Mar 5, 2011 1:17 AM

Apr 2007
Best. Episode. Ever. Of anything.

Ramming a frigging building into another building? Super heroic Accelerator? Hot-blooded Misaka?

AlexeonMar 5, 2011 1:26 AM
Blergh.
Mar 5, 2011 2:13 AM

Mar 2009
nice one. :)
Mar 5, 2011 2:33 AM

Mar 2009
nice one. :)
Mar 5, 2011 2:35 AM

Jul 2009
So does Accelerator know how to turn time as well?
Since that really must the worlds longest four minutes of battery... I mean he's not very bothered to turn it off immediately after use either.

What annoys me the most is though is even with his limping and need of crutch plus that pathetically weak body he manages to hip-fire shotguns and do serious stuntman manoeuvres... If it weren't for his psychotic ways he'd almost be as annoying as Touma^^

And if it's all due to his abilities (which it must be) that energy reserve would be long gone by now.

Anyway the expression of that megane girl at the end was the true highlight of this episode, hilarious (^.^)
EternalDreamerMar 5, 2011 2:42 AM
Mar 5, 2011 2:38 AM

Feb 2010
LIquId4T0r said:
I loled so hard when Accelerator sent a building sliding towards another building, the first one hit the second and bounced off. No physics in mah anime!

Accelerator playing superman^^
Mar 5, 2011 3:03 AM

Apr 2008
The concepts of Artificial Angels is quite profound so far.
For some reason, FUZE=Kazakiri somehow reminds me of 'AIM Burst' from Railgun (except more LEET-er! 8D) just because they both have those AIM Crystal thingys and Halos.
Aezile said:
Next week will be the last episode of the arc, also the awakening of a certain someone. Hoping the animation will be good x(
This.
Mar 5, 2011 3:35 AM

Dec 2007
Ajunky said:

I would think that due to Accelerator's control over vectors, the concept of "weight" (the building's mass * the force of gravity) would be non-factor.
Mar 5, 2011 4:24 AM

Jun 2009
I can't believe Kazakiri became like that. And Accelerator is just awesome. It's sad to see next episode is the last one for this arc D:

Mar 5, 2011 5:27 AM

Jul 2010
Wow. kazakiri tongue, i feel very disgusted. they shouldn't have do that. and accelerator is just freaking awesome. he moved the whole building and crashed with aleister rest house?

i wonder how kizihara recovered last order but i'm glad accelerator came to rescue. so misaka sisters are planning to go berserk.

vento really sucks when she was coughing blood but i think she controlled herself. i can't wait to see misaka and touma cooperation in next episode.
Mar 5, 2011 6:28 AM

Apr 2010
oh I forgot to say that the negative reaction to magic use was interesting too. I wonder if it's related to the reason why espers suffer when using magic? Like if Aleister developed a field that triggers low level esper power development, or =if magic and science aren't really incompatible and Aleister is in total control over the separation.
Mar 5, 2011 7:38 AM

Nov 2008
Screw Law of Physics! Accelerator is damn SUPERMAN! --also a ninja xDD

I think the reason why Vento always coughing up blood is due to the AIM Dispersion field since they mentioned that no one will use magic in that field and the god's right seat is no exception. That means Index will be useless here too... But her intelligence helps a lot though :D

The MISAKAS went berserk and I think only 10032 had still some sense, the one with Touma most of the time xDD

Accelerator has murdered tons of hound dogs now, hot damn he wont be accepted in Heaven xDD

Now that Vento realized that she couldn't use magic, she will chop Touma with that mace :O Be careful Touma

PS: It still makes me cringe whenever Touma and Accelerator never get a chance to meet each other... and I doubt they will ever meet on the last ep... Oh well xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 5, 2011 8:27 AM

Aug 2010
Wow, the episode was very amazing. Accelerator show us the real power of the level 5.
Oh, and kazakiri she became like the insane XP, how will touma save her ?
I can't wait for next episode :D
Mar 5, 2011 8:49 AM

May 2010
Whoa Touma and Accelerator just reunited again (a shame is not directly),is funny that they don't remember from their previous battle !!

Mar 5, 2011 9:10 AM

Oct 2010
Papajan said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I could not believe that Accelerator started using his powers without the Misaka network.

When was this? The linked pic doesn't show the color on the Misaka network device, but I'm pretty sure it was red (linked) in all of the situations where he uses his powers. Granted, he makes more use of the gun when he meets with Kihara, but I guess he's assuming his powers won't work on Kihara or at least not directly.
I was sure that when it is on when it is green and red normally means it's off. Depends on some machines but I know my PS2 is like that.quote=Yumekichi11]WTF is going on? Why is she like that?
Papajan said:
Index explains "I do know the angel there and the core controlling it are in different locations." From what Aleister said about using Last Order and Kazakiri Hyouka before, I'd guess that they used Testament to engineer the Last Order virus in order to create or become the core of Hyouka's control. Maybe it's doing that by manipulating the AIM fields generated by the Misaka clones. Based on what Index says and the animation (the blue light seems to "push" Hyouka down when she turns to Touma), I'd guess that the blue light is the core's force exerted on Hyouka.

Then again Accelerator has Last Order now. So it's a matter of time before he beats Kihara and does something about that core. In regards to the blue light, I wonder why it did that to Hyouka as she looked upon Touma. Is it suppresing her emotions towards him? We know in the first season there were developed between them.
Papajan said:
The question it brought up in my mind is really why we care that Hyouka's an angel. As far as I know, she was already an angel of the artificial heaven they call the Imaginary Number Sector.
It's not caring about the angel part IMO but it's more than anything about caring of her humane self as she was in season 1.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 5, 2011 9:15 AM

Aug 2009
Never knew Accelerator could actually push a building using his powers. Truly amazing.
Maybe I should read the Manga after all.
Mar 5, 2011 9:34 AM

Mar 2010
A little too fast paced, but still a good episode. Finally, Misaka makes her way into the scene. Accelerator is still tearing up buildings, people, you name it. Kazakiri looked pretty messed up looking like she came straight out of a hentai. (O.o) Or maybe it's just me? The preview looked alright, but I feel like I can pretty much expect a third season for some reason. I just think every thing that happened this season came and went way too fast! Looking forward to the next!
Mar 5, 2011 9:55 AM

Dec 2010
Muahahahahaha, it actually happened! The scene when Accelerator sent a building into another building actually happened! xDDD It sounds really epic in the novel, and I laughed my ass off. Now that I've seen it animated, I really couldn't stop laughing my ass off again! xDDD

And, YAOI ♥
"That's so cool, Accelerator! I might fall for you!" - Kihara Amata
That's the same thing that had been echoing in my mind since the first 2 minutes, and Kihara said it damn well xD Ship this pairing :3 And I couldn't deny that Accelerator looked so damn cool when he saved Last Order x3

And, oh, Tsuchimikado actually fought Etzali. Just teamed up already, for god's sake! :o

I actually agree if Vento kills Kazakiri. I never liked her that much, and making an Angel with science is just... weird .___. Touma stressed himself up because of the uselessness of his right hand; FINALLY :D

LOL, Kazakiri actually looked worse than she was in the light novel xDDD

I still can't believe how short this anime felt; seriously :o Next episode; ACCELERATOR GONE INSANE! FASTER, PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU :O
Mar 5, 2011 11:23 AM
Jun 2010
Yaaaaaay only 3 more episodes. If the next episode wraps up an arc then I'm assuming Touma will spend half of it making a speech.

I seriously hope they make a Railgun 2 as a reward for sitting through 24 episodes of this. Needz moar Onee-sama action.

I did lol at the building attack though, crazy shit seeing that happen. Oh and when the hell did Kihara get last order....
Mar 5, 2011 11:48 AM

Aug 2008
Accelerator was cool as usual, the way he smacked the hound dog across the face with his rifle.
I feel that he's smarter than Touma. Love his thought process in pinpointing the culprit, attacking one of the directors and hacking his computer to find Last Order instead of running aimlessly around like Touma.
Mar 5, 2011 12:21 PM

Jan 2010
Okay. That was awesome. Wall-to-wall awesome.
Mar 5, 2011 12:54 PM
Dec 2007
Kazejimonji said:
The concepts of Artificial Angels is quite profound so far.
For some reason, FUZE=Kazakiri somehow reminds me of 'AIM Burst' from Railgun (except more LEET-er! 8D) just because they both have those AIM Crystal thingys and Halos.
That's because they are both literally the same thing. They are AIM "angels", artificial angels that mimics real angels, which is why Vento wanted to kill it and called it a demon that makes a mockery of all believers of God. The main and only difference between the two artificial angels is that the AIM Burst was just a side-effect of Harumi's massive AIM network. Kazakiri on the other hand has a system developed specifically to spawn her and control her (which is why Last Order was needed) so her existence is not just some mistake or unexpected side-effect.

I think Light Novel readers should just stop it already. Nothing, and I mean nothing will ever please you because obviously there's limits to what they can show in 24 episodes of 24 minutes each. They will just concentrate on showing the main points, like a cliff notes version. Besides, as a reader we always get this awesome ideas of how the scenes must look which never NEVER really pair up with what the animators can or will show. Our imaginations will always trump whatever they come up with, basically. So just watch it for what it is, not for what your fevered exagerated imagination wanted it to be.

Sorry for the rant but it's just that the constant comparisons between Original and adaptation always tick me off the wrong way.

Mar 5, 2011 1:57 PM

Apr 2010
Very exciting episode i enjoyed watching it.
It was interesting to see Touma and Accelerator talking to each other without realizing who they where it makes me wonder what will happen ones they find out who they where talking to.

Accelerator taking a different approach the usual using a gun instead of his powers is nice to see i loved how he used those hand grenades the soldier was carrying.
I wonder how he can use that gun as a walking stick without getting something in the barrel tho.
It's seems kind of reckless to use it in such a way and then fire it, then again Accelerator is reckless by nature.
Seeing him use a building as weapon with his powers was awesome it just shows how powerful a level 5 esper can be.
I wonder if there where any people in that building tho.

Touma was also nice this episode tho we didn't see much of him.
His will to help out people really has no bounds he really doesn't care how far he has to go and sacrifices pretty much everything for that.
His house got wrecked several times he ended up more in the hospital in one month then most people would in 10 years (Referring to first season) and yet he continuos to be reckless.

Misaka also joining in is nice to see i wonder how her conversation will go with Index ones Index starts explaining everything to her.
And her fight entrance was amazing her blowing up a van is something you don't see often, it's usually something you expect from Accelerator.
And i wonder how her fighting will be next week.

The fifth district seems very interesting and i wonder why he goes that far the achieve his goals, i mean he is supposed to protect the city not destroy it.
Seeing such wreckage makes me wonder how much a builder makes a year in Academy city with the things all the students break.
And in this case they get even more work.
I wonder what the objective is of the fifth district.
Wipe out all magic, demonstrate the power of Academy City?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

138 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.