Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 28, 2011 10:20 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really liked how they played out with Ayumu, he really is the best this show has to offer and Haruna is still funny, while in fact I find her adorable with those clothing and hat in the spoiler
She sure become jealous of Ayumu big time this episode. Of course lovely Tomonori fans service is lovely as well as the following,

as it shows her in a lovely loli form whom she imagines through Kanami's advices and of course Gap moe kyun! Yeah that is nice pun I should maybe start for a anime pun section in my profile. Last I remember was Katanagatari's cheerio. This episode certainly played Haruna's feelings, imagination and love interest towards Ayumu. It also featured great expressive faces of Tomonori with her friends and Ayumu. Finally it gave a plot to look forward to and some Sera stuff.

About Tomonori, meeting her 2 friends was very interesting. First there came Kanami playing basketball and she looked damn fine. Like Tomonori being on the track&field team, she is on the basketball team. The other girl being finally in since I only saw her most of the time in the ED also gives out a cute feel. As the school bath fan service of Kanami comes (even though it was censored lamely like the other shows) the extras of random girls in panties is always a plus for the fan service no matter the series, it gets better as some nudity is involved. From the looks of seeing both Tomonori and Kanami in the shower stalls, their breast sizes are comparable at the very least IMO. While their meeting in a restaurant does bring the famous Mask Donald aka wannabe of McDonald, I wonder who could eat a Giga burger for 10$ knowing I ate a A&W double paddy uncle burger and barely fit in my mouth. Lovely shy Tomonori with funny eye expression was great! Kanami herself looked not bad as side shot of her breasts delivered. Loved Tomonori's shy face since she admits her circumstances lead her to be Ayumu's wife and what a lovely shy expression her friend gave out.

Apart from the loli version of Tomonori, Tomonori in a apron half naked with panties in the spoiler
with the way they introduced a close up of her face being sparkly was terrific in my opinion. It followed greatly with a over limit shy boiling face as it showed that Tomonori was not only getting red but her eyes indicated it was over the limit for her. As such she went hysterical and started to yell out as all this being impossible, which prompted a laugh from me at one of the muscular guys saying to them shut up! That still did not discourage Tomonori as her expression clearly indicated that the harder things are the more she exceeds herself. Kind of found it funny that another muscle guy was showing of to the kids his muscle. It brings back the memories of Mexican wrestling and Santos. Guess even Tomonori's friend from the way she blushes likes the expression “Gap moe kyun” It is also to note that that friend in question indeed did prepare another lunch here that makes it 100% sure she has a crush on Ayumu. no doubt about it. Although I did not expect Tomonori to be so bad at making her first lunch that it was all stuck together. That was a bad first impression. Though the second lunch was much more better, I was completely *_* at Tomonori for bringing suddenly additives to it. Since the launch was perfect as it was. Thus the result of that lunch was horrible completely.

Those kids should have never played out badly with Kanami with one of them touching her breast in the spoiler
as such she went wild on them. It was good comedy still. Lovely Tomonori while she was over shy in complete redness. Too bad that pork ramen machine broke. I kind liked. Tomonori walking with Ayumu was just lovely and great! I loved it. During the clothing try outs Tomonori decided to pick the wild fun normal girl type as it did fit her personality of being one. I do think Tomonori would look great with those black underwear in the spoiler
but it's just too bad she cannot convince herself to do it. In the end Tomonori's group pic with everyone will certainly bring her joyful memories.

About Haruna, second most important girl in this episode with major developmental feelings. From the start her dream proves it all. Nice naked fan service of her that is unfortunately censored and what's this? Haruna thinking Ayumu almost kissed her. All because of her witnessing that kiss between him and Tomonori. Although I thinking more and more how lovely her hands are. I am sure it would feel like a soft touch if even Haruna would be real. As Haruna obviously wakes with a unforgettable face that if you notice her tongue is hear shaped in the spoiler
her fan service of her privates and breasts. Was quite the extra. She was quite a hot head in barging into Ayumu's room while he was asleep and stomping him like she did back in the first episode. If he was not a zombie, I believe that would result in a broken back. I still like find Haruna's feet lovely. It was obvious that with all this that Haruna is starting to develop the need for a kiss and treatment from Ayumu only equal to what he gave to Tomonori.

As such, while being in the kitchen and throwing the chopsticks roughly proves her frustration to add further the way she made Ayumu's lunch was not so shiny at all compared to how it usually looks like while it did taste good, proves that she is a grumpy mood. Knowing Ayumu's thick head behavior, it was no surprise that it occurred to him not to notice till the end of the episode. Like I said earlier, Haruna not only looked good in her hat but her clothing was very loli/girlish. It made her luck cute and innocent, all thanks to Sera. I loved Haruna with that heart necklace, spider web black stockings, black small hat and general Gothic appearance with that frilled skirt in the spoiler
that was just amazing!
Haruna's choices in panties seem still childish as she
chose a pink one with a bear logo, while Sera on the other hand had more of a transparent night gown. What comes finally of Haruna was the most developmental for her feelings IMO. She still had jealousy after all this fun in the shopping mall/arcades during the restaurant part from the way she looked at Ayumu x Tomonori. She liked really happy in the the group pic she took while only being with Sera/Hellscythe/Ayumu, whereas when Tomonori came she did not like it.

It all amounted to the following climax: Haruna not being able to keep the bottled feelings anymore expressed quite clearly in the spoiler
that she wanted a kiss. All of her actions showed it and Ayumu could have went for it as her eyes were closed but like a moron he is he did not. Instead he got a beating and Haruna was right here, as she beats him up, that she wanted only a date with the 2 of them. In fact since I seen it done many times, I knew it was like that. Just Ayumu was too stupid to know and many other male characters are also.

Rest in spoiler
About the plot, although small it is clear and many speculations can be done. For one that guy in the spoiler
the way he looked at Hellscythe was already a sign for something. I assuming he is the King of the Night. While Hellscythe was playing with her plushies her sudden expression change at that guy coming tells me that he may be the one she turned into a zombie and killed afterward. Despite all that he must have said something major to her to make her begone from the place where was playing happily or it may just be he kidnapped her. Whatever the case we have a plot to rescue Hellscythe and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Come on drama/action! I want you now!
Yumekichi11Feb 28, 2011 4:27 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 28, 2011 11:08 AM

Feb 2010
Haruna goes Full-Tsun-Modo!
But Ayumu was funny as hell again. "We only learn to value things after we lost them." :'D
Feb 28, 2011 12:07 PM

Jun 2010
Haruna was so jealous this episode, she even beat Ayumu up for appearing in HER dream lol

And Tomonori was sooo cute this episode! She's right behind Yuu as my favorite char. of the show, heck if she keeps it up, she just might become my favorite.

Looks like the King of the Night turned up and kidnapped Yuu somewhere...

O and apparently, that twin-tail classmate likes Ayumu too hmm...
Feb 28, 2011 12:09 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really liked how they played out with Ayumu, he really is the best this show has to offer and Haruna is still funny, while in fact I find her adorable with those clothing and hat in the spoiler
She sure become jealous of Ayumu big time this episode. Of course lovely Tomonori fans service is lovely as well as the following,

as it shows her with Ayumu being a fine couple and I am damn happy to have included her in my Hall of Fame. More later.

Man, I would either go for Haruna or Sera to be Ayumu's love interest.
Feb 28, 2011 12:09 PM
Apr 2010
They made sure that Yuki catches up in her fanservice!! I approve of this episode.
Feb 28, 2011 12:10 PM

Nov 2009
Please be gentle. XD
Feb 28, 2011 12:35 PM

Jul 2009
Adorable episode!!
Tomonori was really cute. She was trying so hard!

The highlight of the episode for me was actually Sera's "nyaa", even though it was about three seconds, it was simply too freaking adorable. Not enough Yuu for me personally, even though I love them all. More relationship development with Ayumu and Yuu pleaseeeee ; ^;

I don't think there's anyone I dislike in the anime.
Ayumu surely has a perfect (abusive) harem from heaven.
Feb 28, 2011 12:35 PM

Jan 2009
This is getting repetitive.
Yuki was a fun character since she was new, but she's already starting to bore me too.
あっ~退屈した・・・
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 28, 2011 12:38 PM

Nov 2009
Another hilarious episode with many cute moments, fanservice, etc.

Haruna really seems to be jealous of the new girl. I like the new girl, but I also really love the other 3 girls.

Haruna wanted a kiss from Ayumu, but instead just pushed him down and started beating him :P

I hope everything turns out alright with Yuu.
Feb 28, 2011 12:41 PM

Jul 2009
Mask Donalds..
Haha talk about an awesome restaurant idea xD

Perhaps not so child friendly though, especially not when the cashier flexes in front of a group of young boys^^
Even so admit you'd have to eat there at least once =P

Quite a bit of romance in this episode too but apart from the above point there was a bit lack in the comedy department.
Feb 28, 2011 12:42 PM

Nov 2010
Hilarioussss episode. it was great when Ayumu saw Seraphim put on the cat ears and she attacked his eye sight. This is my 2nd fav show of the season. 1st being Madoka Magica.
Feb 28, 2011 12:51 PM

Jan 2010
geez, I love yuki =w=
Sorry for my bad english ;c
Feb 28, 2011 12:54 PM

Dec 2009
At first I was wondering about Ayumu wearing glasses, but I remembered fast after I saw the huge grin on his face ^^

Haruna and Tomonori were both lovely in this episode...

and at the end of the episode we got "the disappearance of Eucliwood Hellscythe".

It's sad that there are only four episodes left -.- really wasted potential for a long running series.
yuno6.jpg
Feb 28, 2011 1:18 PM

Jul 2010
I'm all for Ayumu x Yuki... Haruna is cute but violent and i'm glad, Sera is not in the harem yet. Also that class president? also like ayumu, i think she also make lunch for him.
another zombie and Yuu disappeared. can't wait to see next episode.
Feb 28, 2011 1:22 PM

Nov 2008
I thought that this episode would have no developments that contributed to the plot but I was wrong. So why is this other zombie in another body? This new development should be interesting, I wonder if Sera knew but just didn't tell her?

I knew that Haruna would be jealous but not to this extent, there were a few times that I thought, "just kiss him already!" to get it over with.

Also I wonder if the other girl also likes Ayumu since she had a bento with her?

Anyway I hope that this week goes up fast!
Feb 28, 2011 1:52 PM

Feb 2010
Was there something I missed saying that the one guy is another zombie or are we just assuming from the hair color/demeanor?
Feb 28, 2011 2:00 PM

Aug 2010
Gotta love Yuki, not all Tsuntsun like Haruna.

And Ayumu xD "Please be gentle!"
Feb 28, 2011 2:19 PM

Jul 2010
Two words
Sera-Nyaaaaaaa
THUMBS UP FROM ME ^.^
Feb 28, 2011 2:37 PM

Jun 2010
Apparently, Ayumu is really popular! and so far, I want him to end up with Yuu still, but, it is starting to lean towards Yuki o.O
I also like how good shows always end at an important time! the suspense is killing me

sorry, but I have to post this from the episode:
Feb 28, 2011 2:39 PM

Jan 2011
LOL tsun tsun tsun Haruna xD
funny episode this was
didn't like the voice for Ayumu's fantasies they gave Eu though :I
it didn't go with her appearance.. well for me xD;;
as for love interestes towards Ayumu...
I can't decide for Haruna, or maybe Yuki, then again.. who knows LOL
as for what happened to Eu at the end, I wonder what will happen in the next ep o:
oh well, I liked this episode because it was nice and stuff
LOL e3e
Feb 28, 2011 2:43 PM

Oct 2010
Another great episode, lol at Ayumu's lunch
Feb 28, 2011 2:45 PM

Feb 2010
Best part
Feb 28, 2011 2:55 PM

Jul 2009
Poor Ayumu's wallet...
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 28, 2011 3:03 PM

May 2010
omg, what the hell Yuki do with hands under the table when they were in restaurant before they start eat!? =D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Feb 28, 2011 3:08 PM

Feb 2008
Ayumu will probably not end up with Yuki in the end, but damn if she isn't the best character.
Feb 28, 2011 3:25 PM

Apr 2010
I really like Yuki she has a great personality and she is trying so hard Ayumu should just except her already she is a great girl.
I really loved that scene where Ayumu called her Yuki chan and she turned all red, and her reaction during her conversation with her friends about how to look good in front of Ayumu where great.
She might have a hard time with Haruna who seems to have a hard time excepting her even tho it was her fault that Yuki and Ayumu got engaged.

Haruna is acting like a spoiled brat ones again with demanding everything from Ayumu.
She should just except her own mistake with her.
Going as far as to beat up Ayumu because he can't be with her is really going to far.

Sera has a surprisingly cute side towards her even acting like a cat in front of the mirror and selecting frilly clothing.
And i wonder what was in the letter she received.
Feb 28, 2011 3:27 PM

Feb 2010
nuuuu bring Yuu back! The necromancer is still my fave out of all the ladies<333

please.. be.. gentle...
Feb 28, 2011 3:29 PM

Nov 2008
My insights of this episode:

Spirit_Sempai said:
At first I was wondering about Ayumu wearing glasses, but I remembered fast after I saw the huge grin on his face ^^
^I had same thought as well too bad we didn't get the rest of the episodes full of fanservice xDD

Geez I haven't heard of someone blaming somebody else for their own dream xDD Even Sera and Eu are on Haruna's side xDD Poor Eromu (Ayumu xDD)

It's official, Ayumu is a lolicon xDD pedo bear ish happeh xDD

I admire Yuki's passion but I'm worried about her tastebuds, she might kill Ayumu.. Good thing he is a zombie xDD

I had the same face as Ayumu when Sera acted like a cat~ just don't throw shuriken on my eyezz

Tsundere Haruna is so adorable~ Please be gentle~ xDD

next ep will be "action packed" xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 28, 2011 3:38 PM

Jul 2008
Noooo Yuki is annoying and getting in the way of Haruna x Ayumu!! D:<
I thought I would like her but she's just a cheap Haruna ripoff. >.>

Oh yay a new "guy" character, THAT's what we need!
..but..but.. where'd Yuu disappear to? :(
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Feb 28, 2011 4:26 PM

Jun 2010
I'm surprised that Haruna just suddenly confessed to Ayumu, but I think he did deserve to get punched like that I mean he tells Haruna that he'll take her any where she wants to go, but suddenly turns it into a group activity.

And now he describes himself with more words

Feb 28, 2011 4:35 PM

Oct 2010
Spirit_Sempai said:
and at the end of the episode we got "the disappearance of Eucliwood Hellscythe".
I was thinking the same thing ROFL.
Spirit_Sempai said:
It's sad that there are only four episodes left -.- really wasted potential for a long running series.
Don't worry season 2 will come and I hope the plot action picks up with that stupid ban in place, I can see a great change that may be for this series.
BrooklynBearJew said:
sorry, but I have to post this from the episode:
I posed a bigger version if you want it as a wall paper but I think Tomonori out-pawned Sera in this MOE competition although Hellscythe was the best with Ayumu's imagination with black cat ears and tail
staticphrase said:
I don't think there's anyone I dislike in the anime.
I can't say it's hate but this whole vampire business does not sit well with me. Never liked them and my partner Vampire Hunter D surely would agree with me. Anyways I still find Tomonori > Sera.
cr0n0triger said:
Best part
I insist that the best part is the following,

besides Tomonori > Sera
Yumekichi11Feb 28, 2011 4:52 PM

Feb 28, 2011 5:28 PM
Feb 2010
I thought it was funny when the Mask Donald's wrestler came up to Yuki's table, said "Shut up.", and then just walked away. XD

Where'd my lovely Yuu go? I want her back D:
Feb 28, 2011 5:49 PM

Jan 2011
beccca14 said:
I thought it was funny when the Mask Donald's wrestler came up to Yuki's table, said "Shut up.", and then just walked away. XD

Where'd my lovely Yuu go? I want her back D:
i was dying at that part just because he said it in English haha,and i'm i the only one that was happy to finally see those two girls at the start get some screentime?.
Feb 28, 2011 6:15 PM

Sep 2010
Eu is still my favorite but I wouldn't mind seeing Yuki x Ayumu... Yuki in this episode is so cute... <3
Feb 28, 2011 6:24 PM

Jun 2009
cr0n0triger said:
Best part

Perfect! Now add to that the maid outfit she is looking at while saying...

"GAP MOE KYUN!"

I keep seeing this girl everywhere even in the ending.

And I think she also likes Ayumu since she has an extra bentou. Maybe she's planning to give to him? I want more scenes with her and her other friend as well. lol @ Mask Donald and this...
Feb 28, 2011 6:32 PM

Feb 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

besides Tomonori > Sera

This man has good taste.
Feb 28, 2011 6:42 PM

Aug 2009
Oh my god, when Seraphim threw the ninja stars at Ayumu's eyes, I died laughing.
Feb 28, 2011 6:49 PM
Aug 2009
Ah, good fun, Yuki is pretty funny. Funniest part of this episode in my opinion was the Japanese deliberate insult to American fast food as seen in the background here.

Feb 28, 2011 7:07 PM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

besides Tomonori > Sera

If Tomonori's best part is the discussion, I think I'll go with this one.

But that's just me.
Feb 28, 2011 7:12 PM

Apr 2008
Hope the voice actress that played Yuu this time doesn`t win that contest or whatever they have on who is going to play Yuu in the last 2 episodes, becaus this one was bad, not cute.
I think the actress from ep 7 sounded very cute, I think.

Feb 28, 2011 7:39 PM

Oct 2010
-Quasar said:
Yumekichi11 said:

besides Tomonori > Sera
If Tomonori's best part is the discussion, I think I'll go with this one.

But that's just me.
I will admit that this part is actually the second best one to me. Do wonder if they will take off those panties in the BD for a full hadaka apron! :D
Paiguy said:
This man has good taste.
You should see my hall of fame in my profile for my tastes. ROFL.

Feb 28, 2011 7:52 PM

Oct 2008
1: epic rant by yumekichi. =D
2:

Edit- I checked out your profile Yumekichi,HOLY MOLY Thats one hell of a Collection
TMultimateFeb 28, 2011 8:02 PM

Feb 28, 2011 8:13 PM

Feb 2011
All the girls were cute in this episode but Sera's cat impersonation was to die for.
Feb 28, 2011 8:14 PM

Nov 2008
Spirit_Sempai said:

Haha lol. New character, friend or foe?

Sera nyaa! xD
Feb 28, 2011 8:18 PM

Aug 2010
God, Yuki and Haruna were so cute this episode. Funny thing is, you can just tell that Ayumu just wants to grope Sera's boobs big time every time they have a scene alone together.
Feb 28, 2011 9:18 PM

Jan 2010
Anyone thinks that Sera was hot in her glasses? :D
and also the cat mode Sera :D

Lol at Haruna being jealous.. and another girl that was quite hot this episode was the girl in the basketball team ..
the class president, I wonder if she will join the harem? ..

Yuki's getting cuter as the episodes pass by ...

Whho's that guy? is he the real enemy?..

and I really think that this anime needs a secnd season :D 12 episodes is just not enough..
Feb 28, 2011 9:54 PM

Nov 2007
Omg, I lol'ed at the reference: 'Welcome home. Would you like to eat, or bathe?' then the last one should be: 'or play VANGUARD!' or that card game bushiroad made.

i loved the opening. Ayumu being smart-looking, then I realzed that he was looking at the see-through glasses. XDD

Feb 28, 2011 10:03 PM

Oct 2010
LOL. Orita's reading something perverted in the intermission, again.

Haruna getting jealous over Ayumu was just cute, how she interrupted Ayumu x Yuki's walking home and pulling his arm at the mall.Guess that kiss was really bothering her, so much she had a dream about it. Too bad she didn't get it hers.

Sigh... I was actually a Haruna x Ayumu shipper.

Tomonori was also full of Lulz. That perfectly made lunch of hers was ruined with all the condiments. At Mask Donald, She spun that straw in her softdrink so hard it lost its stiffness. But what cracked me up most was the running joke where the housewives constantly comment about them growing up so fast.
Feb 28, 2011 10:06 PM

Jul 2010
Where to start?! I was laughing so hard through the episode. I ran out of breath when Ayumu had his eyes gouged by shurikens after seeing Sera's ~nyaa. I look forward to the BDs when they come out.
Feb 28, 2011 10:27 PM

Sep 2008
Yuki has top tier tastes for lingerie.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who's worst girl? It's Sera, right?

SwimminglyDone - Mar 26, 2016

12 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Apr 1, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MorningGlory - Jan 24, 2011

167 by reachghost117 »»
Jan 29, 2023 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 29, 2011

236 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 12:02 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 28, 2011

245 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

mystik - Jan 31, 2011

200 by Muow »»
Jan 22, 2023 1:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.