Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 15, 2011 12:37 PM

Aug 2010
The animation team really brought it to life, so much better than it was portrayed in the manga. It was epic :)
One more episode of this arc!
Kind of feel bad for aizen.
Feb 15, 2011 12:39 PM

Oct 2008
That was pretty interesting.
Feb 15, 2011 12:55 PM

May 2009
YES! Aizen lost and the world is safe once again! And Ichigo is a regular human for the 3rd time, nice
Feb 15, 2011 1:22 PM
Feb 2011
That was just. Ergh. So damn good.

Honestly I was so looking forward to seeing that bit from the manga make it's way into animation and I wasn't let down at all, when the energy cleared and Ichigo was revealed in his Getsuga form, I was literally blown away, and then following it up with that eerily silent Mugetsu.

Personally I'm now beginning to brace myself for an ass-ton of filler though cause they've caught up way too much with the manga
Feb 15, 2011 1:44 PM
Nov 2010
that was pretty awesome... its sad that the battle was so short tho, kind of anticlimactic if u think about how much ichigo had to go thru to get this far. xd
Feb 15, 2011 2:13 PM

Apr 2010
Incredible.
Feb 15, 2011 3:07 PM

Jun 2009
Incredible EPISODE.. Now wonder if fillers starting sooon?.... Hope not

Feb 15, 2011 3:27 PM

Apr 2009
lol it ended Finally

i put a Kiddo in your Kiddo XD

awesome animation and the VA of aizen was good
Feb 15, 2011 4:00 PM

Aug 2010
Hey i think we can all agree that episode was AWESOME BADASS POSSIBLY THE BEST EPISODE OF BLEACH EVER but dont u think they piled on i mean a lot of shit happened in this one episode they should of spaced more i mean i do want more and i was pissed when it ended and craved more but still they should of spaced it.
Feb 15, 2011 4:01 PM

Oct 2009
They have been tracking Aizen for (literally) years (on our end anyway), and Ichigo beats him in 2 eps?!?!?!?!?! What a waste of one of the most anticipated fights of all time. Ichigo losing his powers is another reason to be disgusting with this turn of events. It's not like I hated these long 7 years of Bleach, but this is not the way to end it all. This is one of the "Holy Trinity of Anime" for a reason after all.
Peoplestring - where you get paid to use the web as you please - http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=xenoknight.

Project Xeno Origin - my organization for RPG lovers and localization efforts - https://www.facebook.com/PXOrigin

http://nekoo.hostzi.com/C.S.E.A.G/1000+%20LE/Public/page8/Xenoknight.png
Feb 15, 2011 5:46 PM

Sep 2009
I thought that that Kido thing was pretty brilliant, but the final battle itself could've been better.
Feb 15, 2011 6:16 PM
Mar 2010
the animation team really went above and beyond for the best two eps. I thought the final fight was pretty lame in the manga, but these might be the best back to back eps ever in Bleach. Outstanding animation, music, and VA for Aizen. Wish the fight was a bit longer, but that fault lies with Kubo, nothing the animation can do and what was there was amazing.
Feb 15, 2011 6:40 PM

Aug 2010
heyy, kinda random but i was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song that was playing during the scene with tensa zangetsu and ichigo at about 11:00-12:30?? i thought it was beautiful so if you could please tell me! thanks <3
awesome episode btw.
Feb 15, 2011 6:46 PM
Sep 2009
That's it? :|
Feb 15, 2011 6:53 PM

Oct 2008
As it was in the chapter version of this episode.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 15, 2011 6:56 PM
May 2009
This is probably my favorite episode of Bleach. So freaking epic!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Seriously it was amazing. My eyes were glued to the screen.
Feb 15, 2011 7:23 PM

Jan 2010
I was hoping that the anime would ass more "filler"to the GT scene. Let us see some cool flashy moves from SSJ4 Ichigo. OH well it was to fast pace but Alas the fillers are coming. Get ready for the worse. I cccan already hear the whining
Feb 15, 2011 8:07 PM

Mar 2010
Epic animation. Just the fact that it was an epic Fail that Aizen got up so fast
Feb 15, 2011 8:24 PM

Feb 2011
It may not have been a flashy ending but it was an ending I can feel content with. The FGT looked awesome, there is just no other way to describe it. The sealing was also done very nicely. I wouldn't mind fillers but I can understand if a hiatus happens.
Feb 15, 2011 8:34 PM

Mar 2010
For once in about 4 or 5 months, this episode of ''Bleach'' was actually good! Thank god they got through with Aizen in a reasonable amount of time. I thought Aizen would have 7 different types of evolution, or something ridiculous. All I want to ask now is are we wrapping up ''Bleach'' for good? If we are, yahoo! If not, oh god. I honestly think I know what to expect, but if you're really going to try and pull it off with another series, do a better job, please! For the sake of poor anime goers who actually watch, and enjoy this anime to the fullest. Looking forward to the next!
Feb 15, 2011 8:47 PM

Apr 2010
Fillers anyone????
Feb 15, 2011 9:48 PM

Sep 2008
"Just as two-dimensional beings can never interact with three-dimensional brings"

Thanks you for those wise words, Aizen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2011 9:57 PM

Oct 2007
Anitnelav said:
As it was in the chapter version of this episode.

Lol that's so pro.

life is a dream
~death is reality
Feb 15, 2011 11:55 PM

Jun 2009
I honestly didn't remember the manga being half as epic as this. Actually I totally disliked this fight in the manga but it worked for me in the anime. The music was great, the animation good and Hayami Show ABSOLUTELY ROCKED. That guy can make about anything sound awesome.

Anyway, next week it's goodbye to Rukia and after that the timeskip with either boring fillers or nothing. And after that it's boring and stupid training with boring and stupid new characters. Can't say I'm looking forward to it...
Feb 16, 2011 12:24 AM

Apr 2009
Great episode, but the fight was pretty short. The whole series (well, main arc respectively) ending on a fight lasting only 1 and a half episodes? Meh. I was hoping for a back and forth even battle.

Great animation though!
Feb 16, 2011 1:05 AM

Jun 2010
i was spoiled about ichigo using final getsuga to beat aizen...but the true form of it really surprise me o.O
i was on a chill the whole ep!!
though accepting the zangetsu's blade to learn final getsuga is pretty cheap imo hehe

anyway...great ep indeed..even better that the last one haha
5/5!!
*hope bleach wont go on hiatus..
Feb 16, 2011 1:12 AM

Jun 2010
Yay, finally he died.. only took a couple of years
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2011 1:40 AM
Sep 2009
This episode and the previous one were by far the best battles Bleach has offered in a very very VERY long time.
I can't tell you how I felt when Ichigo finally showed up...I literally couldn't stop screaming from the sheer awesomeness. And in 309... haven't felt like this for an anime in a very long time. Perfection. The reason Bleach made me like it more from the other 2 mainstream shounens was the Ichigo vs Byakuya battle on the first place. That last battle though was I must say even better and surely, I have never seen such an epic battle as this one.
I can't say what will come next,though I'm positive Kubo-sensei will keep us affixed with something very good. I mean, I now know Bleach wasn't a one-shot thing. If he can do such epic scenes, he can do some better ones. I'll be waiting as if there is no tomorrow :D
Feb 16, 2011 1:57 AM

Nov 2008
Omg. Win. ♥

I would rather the anime take a hiatus than shoot out more filler crap.
Feb 16, 2011 3:32 AM

Sep 2009
this episode was soooooo freaking epic i can't believe it that was just awesome
can't wait for next episode of bleach im really wondering whats going to happen from here on
if bleach ended with this episode i would have been more than satisfied though xD

Feb 16, 2011 5:36 AM
Sep 2009
- Aizen is still (as of this episode) alive, just sealed. Frankly i woul dnot be surprised if ichigo had to break him out of the seal himself, for him to tag-team soul king. Aizen just fits as some sort of tragic hero who tried to change things by himself, but lost his way in process. A heroic sacriffice against enemy fits him now that his ego has been shattered by both Ichigo(the strength rival)

hmm looked to me like ichigo was almost owned by aizen and the only reason he's still alive is because urahara saved him...
Feb 16, 2011 6:15 AM

Aug 2010
That was great, but I wish Ichigo ALWAYS had beautilful long DARK hair and these red eyes...
It would be better if Ichigo was always so self-assured, but not only when he has mega-power.

so hot *__*
Feb 16, 2011 6:53 AM

May 2010
amazing ep! :))
so that's how isshin lost his powers?
if isshin got his power back, does that mean ichigo can get his powers back too? hope so... >.<

may i just say, aizen's just so...annoying... :/
but urahara just had to come and save the day, huh? hooray! hope aizen's finished for good... but after this, what happens next? :( many people who read the manga says it's great...i'll just be here, patiently waiting for those great happenings to get animated.. :P

ichigo's just so cool...but it only lasted 2 eps..aww.
Feb 16, 2011 7:13 AM

Jan 2010
holy shit that was awesome!!!
this episode is the reason why i still love bleach
Feb 16, 2011 11:48 AM

Jul 2007
qetou said:
- Aizen is still (as of this episode) alive, just sealed. Frankly i woul dnot be surprised if ichigo had to break him out of the seal himself, for him to tag-team soul king. Aizen just fits as some sort of tragic hero who tried to change things by himself, but lost his way in process. A heroic sacriffice against enemy fits him now that his ego has been shattered by both Ichigo(the strength rival)

hmm looked to me like ichigo was almost owned by aizen and the only reason he's still alive is because urahara saved him...

Ichigo overkilled aizen to the point where Hogyoku said "f u" to aizen. Aizen only survived due to the regen fusing with hogyoku gives. For all intents and purposes Ichigo annihilated aizen, strength wise. That required a very big power gap.

Ichigo:
- outclassed aizen in speed.
- defeated aizen's most prideful favourite kidou.
- injured aizen in the same way aizen likes to attack(speed followed by a straight slash)
- made aizen fear his power.
- returned the "stopping the blade with a hand" aizen did to him.
- made aizen acknowledge ichigo as superior (which basically destroyed what aizen wanted for at least a hundred years)
- Reduced aizen to practically nothing to the point where hogyoku no longer connected with him, even if still sharing regen powers (due to them being one soul)

Then came urahara:
- outsmarted aizen in a xanathos roulette, the way aizen usually would do.
- returned the "lets bring wonderweiss to cheat" stuff against aizen with his kidou.
- dismissed his goals.

Birondo said:

though accepting the zangetsu's blade to learn final getsuga is pretty cheap imo hehe

Oh bu that works perfectly symbolically. Ever since his holow powers, Ichigo was fearing his own powers, accepting that stab without fear and with acceptance, was bassically Ichigo coming to accept his powers, stopping to fear what he has and unifying it.

Onion_Knight said:
Great episode, but the fight was pretty short. The whole series (well, main arc respectively) ending on a fight lasting only 1 and a half episodes? Meh. I was hoping for a back and forth even battle.

Great animation though!

I love the ridiculous opinion s and thoughts of bleach ending just because aizen was defeated (who even as it seems was not a final villain :) )

Xenoknight said:
They have been tracking Aizen for (literally) years (on our end anyway), and Ichigo beats him in 2 eps?!?!?!?!?! What a waste of one of the most anticipated fights of all time. Ichigo losing his powers is another reason to be disgusting with this turn of events. It's not like I hated these long 7 years of Bleach, but this is not the way to end it all. This is one of the "Holy Trinity of Anime" for a reason after all.

except that Aizen is obviously not a final villain :)

imaginary-beauty said:

I feel like we haven't heard the last of Aizen and it's probably going to be one more major arc in the manga after the current one is over and then Bleach should end because I mean what else is there to do? It'll just become repetitive and there's no reason for that.

Bleach manga is only halfway done and according to kubo will go on for at least 10 more years.

What more to do?

Soul King
Mayuri
and his findings
Ryuuken's plans,
Isshin's history with Ryuuken
Royal Guard
Zeroth Squad
whatever else gets introduced in manga.
Feb 16, 2011 5:54 PM

May 2009
I can't believe its over. Been waiting almost 7 years for this. Crazy.
Feb 16, 2011 6:06 PM

May 2008
Urahara Wins...Just Epic.
Feb 16, 2011 7:03 PM

Sep 2009
MorEdel said:
That was great, but I wish Ichigo ALWAYS had beautilful long DARK hair and these red eyes...

so hot *__*

THIS!
Feb 16, 2011 7:24 PM

Jun 2009
My chief complaint is that I felt the fight was too short. I would have loved to see more techniques from Ichigo.

I still love how Aizen spiraled out of control into a blood lust for power.

Sigh fillers here we come.
Feb 16, 2011 9:28 PM

Jun 2010
this episode is pure awesomeness. God, I LOVE BLEACH!! i've been waiting for this for the longest time! :3

ichigo looks so cool in FGT mode!! kinda sad it can only be used once.
Feb 16, 2011 10:15 PM

Jul 2009
That was done so well.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 16, 2011 10:27 PM
Feb 2011
With all said and done, I wonder whatever happened to Yammy? I don't recall they defeating him.
Feb 16, 2011 11:31 PM

Jan 2009
Ichigo was officially the most powerful man in the world, lol.
IG: @ChrisCrossCrash
"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS
Feb 16, 2011 11:59 PM

Apr 2010
coras said:
With all said and done, I wonder whatever happened to Yammy? I don't recall they defeating him.

The Manga has already explained what happened to Yammy. It should be explained pretty soon in the anime.
Feb 17, 2011 3:59 AM

Jun 2009
Vandesdelca said:
coras said:

The Manga has already explained what happened to Yammy. It should be explained pretty soon in the anime.

Actually that should be revealed in the very next episode. Although it wasn't much of a reveal...

Ichigo overkilled aizen to the point where Hogyoku said "f u" to aizen. Aizen only survived due to the regen fusing with hogyoku gives. For all intents and purposes Ichigo annihilated aizen, strength wise. That required a very big power gap.

But one fact still stands: If it wasn't for Urahara planting that Kido inside Aizen, Ichigo would be dead meat since he failed to finish him off in time.
Feb 17, 2011 4:44 AM

Feb 2009
That was the best episode of Bleach, that I see in all of this time, haha!!.

I'm going to imagine that Ichigo at the whole history of Bleach always have black and long hair, and that red eyes, he looked very strong and cool

Feb 17, 2011 5:23 AM

Apr 2010
I still want to know how powerful Urahara is.
Feb 17, 2011 7:55 AM

Nov 2010
Awesome episode!

Can we assume Bleach is nearly finish? With Ichigo (main char) losing all its powers there's nothing else for him to partake in Soul Society.

Bleach ends or Uraha/Mayuri find a way to restore Ichigo's powers. XD
Feb 17, 2011 8:22 AM

Mar 2008
Kinda disapointed, i guess i expected too much. Hes transformation is badass and all. But whats with that final attack? Shouldnt it be something really cool? its meant to be hes last attack as a shinigami, yet all i saw was a black line on my screen.

ichigo vs byakuya is still the best.

Feb 17, 2011 5:40 PM
Feb 2011
wow, this episode was awesome and depressing
I feel bad for zangetsu, never thought I'd see him cry...
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 21, 2012

153 by Zorosake »»
12 hours ago

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

210 by Xashinz »»
Apr 25, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Apr 24, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.