Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 28, 2011 10:36 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good, I liked it but of course the fan service always prevails. Still seeing that naughty part of Ingrid (NFSW) is nice since as far as I remember there was few of those in the manga. Anyways on to the actual content of the episode, I am thinking they emphasizing Bridgette's bad memories of being touched. It's a good thing because it shows how she was abused and where she was touched IMO. In regards to Bridgette's room it was very girlish with pink colored chairs and some plushies. They did very well the part with the diary, especially Kazuya's reaction. Kazuya is one lucky dude to have seen Bridgette naked (NFSW).

About the fight, really well done minus the fan service of ripped clothes and panties. Ingrid is completely insane. She actually hit Bridgette at 2 spots I don't really like, that of Bridgette's breasts and between her legs. Well done for Bridgette's weapon being broken by Ingrid's weapons. However Bridgette gets credit from me for slashing Ingrid's breast (NFSW) and you can see it better later on (NFSW). I kind figured out why they chose the Pandora mode to be the way it is, easier fan service show off (NFSW). Good job on Bridgette's embarrassment and of Leo/Ingrid one towards the contract forming of limiters.

My favorite part is actually 2. First is when Ingrid gets so pawned by Kazuya's freezing and the other one is Kazuya's speech towards Ingrid about Marine, he actually teared up. Wonderfully done Kazuya's freezing and Leo's pawning by Bridgette. Looks like Ingrid has three stigmas, not bad but it does not compare to the max most Pandoras have.

About the flashback, I think it had less impact than the manga. Mainly my confusion is at WTF black screen. Now I have to see the BDs to find out why. The Nova was drawn out well. Marine being slashed in half was a bite more dramatic when seen in this episode. Her last moments were fleshed out fine.

Miscellaneous stuff, probably the cutest moment of Bridgette was just cute. There is no better than that one IMO. Nice night gown see through (NFSW). I wonder if the fogged bathroom part of Bridgette will be uncensored in the BD/DVD version. I really still hate that bitch Athea whenever I see her. Ingrid's specs in the spoiler
made me laugh at how she likes beer and is very sensible, maybe more than Bridgette. Guess next week's episode is Rana time. Her fan service in the spoiler (NFSW)
will be really good because there was not enough of it in the manga and she wears those fudonji panties alike. This week's art in the spoiler
Anyways I am sure people will like Rana.
Yumekichi11Jan 29, 2011 1:29 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 29, 2011 4:06 AM
Jun 2008
stop destroying the school!!! ....

Did I just saw someone's vagina being punch 0.0
MorningGloryJan 29, 2011 4:19 AM
Jan 29, 2011 5:10 AM

Jan 2010
This series is way too fun to watch than it should be. Heh

But damn, Ingrid is pretty dirty for kicking her tits and giving her a cunt punt. Not cool man.
My tastes > your tastes.
Jan 29, 2011 6:00 AM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:

Yes but it's so quick unless you pause the video it's hard to really see. You know, you can break the virginity of a girl like that. Poor Bridgette in regards to that. :(
TomDawn said:
But damn, Ingrid is pretty dirty for kicking her tits and giving her a cunt punt. Not cool man.
Not cool at all. Damage to breasts + lose of virginity = just WTF seriously. Well at least Ingrid got a cut on her breast, wonder if it will leave a scar or the medical system is good enough to get rid of that scar?

Jan 29, 2011 6:07 AM

Dec 2007
I dont rly understand it...they are "military" personel who must obey orders...but thats only true for younger students or what?...from my point of view Ingrid and others are one who are disobeying them now....for theyr little pride....
[center]If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.
Jan 29, 2011 6:17 AM

May 2010
lol, didn't notice the vagina punch the first time.. had to go back and rewind xD

on a plus side though this episode was very entertaining, and i dont mean the fan service either. the kid was not so annoying since he actually did something this episode, and the fight scenes were not too shabby at all. got to see some nice drama with that marine girl too which was pretty good.
im happy im sticking with this series :D
Jan 29, 2011 7:51 AM

Aug 2009
I wonder why no anime character locks their doors when taking showers ?
Jan 29, 2011 7:54 AM

Jul 2010
even if there is a military order this is nothing other then bullying and harrasment and satelizer is getting punisched becouse she is defending herself. i don't like this anime it isn't anything other then fanservice and harrasment. i will drop this series now or in the next episode
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Jan 29, 2011 9:15 AM

Feb 2010
I'm somewhat irritated with this anime. I think I just don't like the character designs

e.g. blonde-glasses-blush(seriously?!?!)....and to say that Satellizer's body is...bigger??

also Kazuya's voice actor, I don't think he lived up with his character...(sempai/senpai?? say it clearly...)

The anime had a lot of mismatches, though I'm still expecting a lot more from this series.

Anyway, the episode was predictable...except the part where Satellizer didn't want to enter Pandora mode with a limiter..
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jan 29, 2011 10:17 AM

Sep 2007
Salathiel said:
I dont rly understand it...they are "military" personel who must obey orders...but thats only true for younger students or what?...from my point of view Ingrid and others are one who are disobeying them now....for theyr little pride....

Since the third years are the seniors, they feel the need to impose strict military hierarchy by making an example out of Bridgette. As for Ingrid, she feels that it's important to enforce the rules on others even if it means going to drastic measures and breaking it herself.

This was a pretty badly condensed episode. They took out the majority of the flashback which showed more of Marine and pretty much revealed more on Ingrid's fervor for rules. And again, they forgo the awesomeness that is Pandora mode for some SSJ shit.
Jan 29, 2011 10:53 AM

Aug 2010
I tought the episode was okay :/

Jan 29, 2011 10:54 AM

Sep 2009
They cut some "key-moments". For example in manga Satellaysers denial of Kazuya's proposition to be her limiter was not only because "psychological issues". Teachers(who were Kazuyas komrades) warned her that if she make Contract with Kazuya's brother they would kill her.
Jan 29, 2011 11:53 AM

Jun 2009
Not half bad, sure better than previous episode. I guess i can bear with this extra fanservice and lowered voilence to the end unless they do shitty original ending. I'll be dissapoint then...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 29, 2011 11:59 AM
Nov 2009
I face palmed when he walked in 2 seconds later after knocking even though he didn't hear a response.
Jan 29, 2011 12:32 PM

Nov 2009
Why did the staff of the anime bother with with showing that the clothes can regenerate themselves if they immediately forgot about the whole concept? In episode 2 there was Ganessa covering herself with her hands and now Satellizer. I know that Freezing isn't exactly the most logical and thoughtful anime ever made, but they could at least try.
Jan 29, 2011 12:43 PM

Oct 2009
Cashdaxxx said:
I'm somewhat irritated with this anime. I think I just don't like the character designs

e.g. blonde-glasses-blush(seriously?!?!)....and to say that Satellizer's body is...bigger??

LOL, I agree with this.
Other than that, the show is pretty interesting. I think it could have worked just fine without the over-sized balloon tits and random pantsu shots.
Jan 29, 2011 12:49 PM

Sep 2009
That was interesting, still way too much needless fanservice though. xD They transitioned too quickly too the fight though, so the parts didn't really connect together with that.
Jan 29, 2011 1:03 PM

Feb 2008
MorningGlory said:
stop destroying the school!!! ....

i know....that was WAY below the belt....hahaha fortunately this story doesn't get really exciting till much later.
Jan 29, 2011 1:22 PM
Jan 2011
Good episode. Satellizer met her match, and they cut out the part when in the manga ingrid ripped out Satellizer's stigma in her arm. But good ep none the less.
Jan 29, 2011 2:13 PM

Oct 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Teachers(who were Kazuyas komrades) warned her that if she make Contract with Kazuya's brother they would kill her.
Maybe my memory is fuzzy but was it not more like if Bridgette gets Kazuya involved in anything that would hurt him, she would be killed.

Jan 29, 2011 2:32 PM

Nov 2008
OK I'm starting to figure out the education of their school..

1st year:
Boys - Find a sophomore to become their Limiter. Learn Freezing after they find one. Learn Eirenbar Set.
Girls - Weapon Mastery. Learn Pandora Mode. Can't acquire a Limiter yet.

2nd year:
Boys - ??? (maybe enhancing their skills)
Girls - Learn Eirenbar Set when they acquire a Limiter. Learn Accel Turn.

3rd year:
Boys - ??? (their pandora are already graduated right o.o)
Girls - Learn Tempest Turn.

Correct me if I'm wrong or add more info xD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 29, 2011 2:36 PM

Dec 2007
Wasabi said:
Salathiel said:

Since the third years are the seniors, they feel the need to impose strict military hierarchy by making an example out of Bridgette. As for Ingrid, she feels that it's important to enforce the rules on others even if it means going to drastic measures and breaking it herself.

This was a pretty badly condensed episode. They took out the majority of the flashback which showed more of Marine and pretty much revealed more on Ingrid's fervor for rules. And again, they forgo the awesomeness that is Pandora mode for some SSJ shit.

I know....i read manga....but even if they are sempais so what? higher ups decided that punishment was week in prison....and she did that...but they still arent satisfied and are ignoring decision made by someone ranked above them...i just think that that si stupid....i can understand Ingrid....but in the end she was wrong too......

I think too that episode was rushed....some parts were missing and because of that it feel somewhat empty...even the flashback with Ingrid and Marine were shortened and missed all good gore scenes :P
[center]If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.
Jan 29, 2011 3:58 PM

Mar 2010
It felt like there was something missing, and the fight wasnt all that great, there was some sentimental stuff that seems very repetative, overall it was just decent

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 29, 2011 4:18 PM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
About the fight, really well done minus the fan service of ripped clothes and panties. Ingrid is completely insane. She actually hit Bridgette at 2 spots I don't really like, that of Bridgette's breasts and between her legs. Well done for Bridgette's weapon being broken by Ingrid's weapons. However Bridgette gets credit from me for slashing Ingrid's breast (NFSW) and you can see it better later on (NFSW). I kind figured out why they chose the Pandora mode to be the way it is, easier fan service show off (NFSW).
Wasabi said:
And again, they forgot the awesomeness that is Pandora mode for some SSJ shit.
This is the first time i see the Pandora mode from the manga and i have to say i like that of the Anime more.
It's indeed easier for fan service but that's not the reason why i like it, i think the one in the Anime gives of a feeling of purity like all the evil substances in there body are removed in a instance it also gives the impression of a powerful being something god like.
The thing about the Manga one is that it looks like Samus Aran in her outfit, this is just my first impression tho.
What i like about it is that it shows Ingrid's hair which i personally think is one of the most beautiful parts of a women's body.

Yumekichi11 said:
Good job on Bridgette's embarrassment and of Leo/Ingrid one towards the contract forming of limiters.
Bridgette's impression might just be mistaken or it's her fear of being touched which could have given her the wrong impression.
Ingrid and Leo's reaction was logical and most people would have responded in such a way after hearing such a thing.

Yumekichi11 said:
My favorite part is actually 2. First is when Ingrid gets so pawned by Kazuya's freezing and the other one is Kazuya's speech towards Ingrid about Marine, he actually teared up. Wonderfully done Kazuya's freezing and Leo's pawning by Bridgette.
Aoi definitely went up a few points this episode.
He might be a bit annoying and unthoughtful at times but he is a very good and nice person, sometimes even to good for his own good.

Ingrid is just having a hard time with overcoming the death of her friend which become a great burden on her.
Which probably is the reason why she thinks rules are everything and that she would do everything to enforce them.
She probably saw something in the rules which might have prevented the death of her friend.
Despite the fact that her friend died in such a heroic manner, putting the firsts years lives before her own.

Yumekichi11 said:
Miscellaneous stuff, probably the cutest moment of Bridgette was just cute. There is no better than that one IMO.
I might a screenshot of that scene as well she was so cute.
Like what you mentioned on her room Bridgette is surprisingly girly despite her though appearance.
This is also shown in her emotions and facial expressions.

Aoi is pretty rude walking into a girls room without permission and then even contradicting himself on stating that reading her dictionary is rude.
Like i mentioned before he is pretty unthoughtful.

Seems this time the girl was from Germany again a place which is often mentioned in Manga and Anime.
I hope they will mention something more original maybe they should have someone from Liechtenstein for ones.
AversaJan 29, 2011 5:34 PM
Jan 29, 2011 4:38 PM

Jun 2010
I enjoyed the episode.
Jan 29, 2011 5:14 PM

Jan 2011
I really like that Bridgette isn't being really quick to take him in with open arms. It will make the acceptance that much sweeter when she accepts him as a close companion. I think Bridgette is mistaking the Baptism for something very explicit and sexual, which would explain why ingrid and her limiter were blushing with embarrassment. It will be a slow process for Kazuya, but if he holds on to her, it will reap great benefits, and she will give him her all as a friend, or maybe even more down the line
Jan 29, 2011 6:06 PM

Dec 2008
Satellizer needs to just go ahead and let Kazuya become her Limiter. He's not going to leave her alone until she does. I am REALLY interested in seeing what this whole "baptism" thing is all about.

Why does everyone keep messing with Satellizer? These girls keep picking fights with her and then Satellizer ends up being punished when all she's trying to do is just defend herself. I don't understand why she's so hated. She doesn't really seem to bother anybody and actually comes across as quite shy when she's not in fight mode.
Jan 29, 2011 6:17 PM

Sep 2007
Salathiel said:

I know....i read manga....but even if they are sempais so what? higher ups decided that punishment was week in prison....and she did that...but they still arent satisfied and are ignoring decision made by someone ranked above them...i just think that that si stupid....i can understand Ingrid....but in the end she was wrong too......

I think too that episode was rushed....some parts were missing and because of that it feel somewhat empty...even the flashback with Ingrid and Marine were shortened and missed all good gore scenes :P

That's the thing. The prison punishment was decided by the teachers, who are more experienced and wise and couldn't care less about prideful shit. The third years however, being so proud as they are, weren't having any of it. They see Bridgette's actions as a direct insult to their integrity while the teachers just see it as a catfight gone overboard and stupid teenagers being stupid.
Jan 29, 2011 7:34 PM

Aug 2010
Yes, a vagina punch, this show just does whatever it wants and that makes it so awesome. I really liked how Aoi just keeps going at it even though he keeps getting rejected by Bridget. Man he is persistent, haha.
Jan 29, 2011 7:35 PM

Nov 2009
Game_Master said:
I wonder why no anime character locks their doors when taking showers ?

The better question is how Kazuya had the balls to just randomly enter, or the fact that the people watching didn't stop him. Eh, more fanservice.

Was it me or did that whole senpai saving the first years seem like a stretch to motivate the fight. I really didn't get the point.
Jan 29, 2011 7:59 PM

Sep 2008
I feel like I'm going to kill myself when the baptism occurs... I hate how everyone is like hurrdurr Mamiko Noto breaks the rules and they all are the ones that incite the fights.

Sigh, Mamiko Noto just can't get a break.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2011 8:32 PM

Aug 2010
I know I was bashing this series before for too much fanservice but DAMN that was an epic battle scene. And it also looks like the male lead isn't as useless as which I once thought. I may enjoy this series. :D
Jan 29, 2011 9:02 PM

Aug 2010
billng said:
And it also looks like the male lead isn't as useless as which I once thought. I may enjoy this series. :D

Yeah, that is definitely a big plus. It seems like that they are going the other way with him and making him really powerful. Now if he would just stop saying Satellizer-senpai so many damn times...
Jan 29, 2011 9:46 PM

Oct 2010
Responded to you but too long so I spoilered it. In regards to Marine, I remember that Ingrid does have a pride problem, since Miyabi was in the 3rd year group like Ingrid. I think the following parts of the manga in the spoiler
might explain a little more but I think reading about this part is more essential to understanding everything, I know they omitted a lot about Marine and that's too bad because it showed a lot why Ingrid became the way she is until Kazuya proved her wrong. They also failed at explaining Marine issue with Stigmata. That was key but all of that looked too long for them to do.
Yumekichi11Jan 29, 2011 10:20 PM

Jan 29, 2011 9:54 PM

Jun 2009
SurferDude said:
the show is pretty interesting. I think it could have worked just fine without the over-sized balloon tits and random pantsu shots.

This
VillettaIchihara said:
Satellizer needs to just go ahead and let Kazuya become her Limiter. He's not going to leave her alone until she does.

And this. He is just annoying with his stalking/harassing/whatever. Make him a limiter so I don't have to hear him beg and apologize for his consistent intrusions.

And one thing I don't get:
So the Carnival was for the 1st-Years, therefor Ingrid (and I'm assuming Marine) were 2nd-Years.
So was Marine and Ingrid brought in to fight the big robot (the Type S) and just got separated from each other or was Marine there first and then Ingrid was brought into the Carnival to save her?
Jan 29, 2011 9:54 PM

Jul 2009

gah... so cute
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 29, 2011 10:01 PM

Jul 2010
invading a girl's room without permission, and trying to read diary.
tries to touch persistently though clearly rejected.
suddenly clings to an unfamiliar woman.
put kazuya in the cage.
Jan 29, 2011 10:23 PM

Oct 2010
Merciless said:
So the Carnival was for the 1st-Years, therefor Ingrid (and I'm assuming Marine) were 2nd-Years.
So was Marine and Ingrid brought in to fight the big robot (the Type S) and just got separated from each other or was Marine there first and then Ingrid was brought into the Carnival to save her?
I think it was more a baptism of some sorts, as in getting the feeling of what it is to fight Novas for 1st years. I think the simulations start at 3rd year but there can be a initiation to it in the 1st year.
Yumekichi11Jan 30, 2011 1:57 AM

Jan 30, 2011 12:02 AM

Nov 2009
VillettaIchihara said:

Why does everyone keep messing with Satellizer? These girls keep picking fights with her and then Satellizer ends up being punished when all she's trying to do is just defend herself. I don't understand why she's so hated. She doesn't really seem to bother anybody and actually comes across as quite shy when she's not in fight mode.

She's seen as a troublemaker who sends people to the hospital ward just for touching her, so naturally the teachers are biased towards her. Due to her history, whenever something happenes around her, the teachers assume that she had another one of her outbursts of violence without investigating the reasons. (And, of course in the manwha she was closed up because Miyabi's injury was life-threatening.)
Jan 30, 2011 12:14 AM

Sep 2007
Merciless said:

Regarding Ingrid's flashback: It was a battle simulation against dummy Novas for the first years to gain experience (Bridgette was actually a part of this same event as well). The second years (Ingrid, Marine, and others) were there to act as squad leaders. Marine's group were the ones who encountered the real Nova first and tried to fight it. Ingrid got there in time to see Marine get sliced to bits while the first years were scattering.
Jan 30, 2011 12:15 AM

Aug 2010
check said:
I face palmed when he walked in 2 seconds later after knocking even though he didn't hear a response.

Agreed. It's typical fanservice shit, the guy walks in room when knows damn well he shouldnt be ,looks at an object (in this case, the diary,) and girl walks in from shower screaming ahh what you doing here dont look at that, and always a typcial fall on you and ur boobs in my face or my hands on ur boobs thing.
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Jan 30, 2011 1:51 AM

Nov 2010
reminds me of ikkitousen, except so much more badass.
Jan 30, 2011 2:05 AM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
Regarding Ingrid's flashback: It was a battle simulation against dummy Novas for the first years to gain experience (Bridgette was actually a part of this same event as well). The second years (Ingrid, Marine, and others) were there to act as squad leaders. Marine's group were the ones who encountered the real Nova first and tried to fight it. Ingrid got there in time to see Marine get sliced to bits while the first years were scattering.
So the whole events happened one year before the present now. What bothers me is that nowhere was it explained how the sudden appearance happened at that point and why was it not detected? It looks like some kind of foreshadow to Novas having stealth that is far advance until it decides to reveal itself. For all that can be known it looks like if it was not found out, it would have killed a large civilian population.
desolatoFeb 1, 2011 9:25 AM

Jan 30, 2011 2:58 AM

Feb 2010
they rushing through the plot and skip many important parts like character backgrounds ... at least the fights look good.
Jan 30, 2011 4:07 AM

Jan 2009
ok Satellizer might have some sort of sexual trauma in the past
Jan 30, 2011 4:08 AM

Jun 2008
bskbob said:
they rushing through the plot and skip many important parts like character backgrounds ... at least the fights look good.

They are skipping all the cool moments they just jump like crazy the fights are too dark, the angles are wrong the pace is wrong hell i don't know if anything is right.
Who is the director of this show. The guy sucks beyond belief. If i was the mangaka i will be pissed of as hell.
As a fan am not obsessed with an anime being exactly like the manga about everything (for example i don't care that pandora mode looks different) i hate making comparisons and if they can put something knew or cut something bad and make the show better am fine. But i get pissed off when they make something ten times worse than the original material. How incompetent can you be? You have a relatively nice material and you can make an even better anime if you have an inch of talent but yet you create something that is worst beyond belief.
Currently am so glad i have read the manga because i would have had a complete different impression about Freezing.
I was really hoping that it would start to lift-op from here but it seems this anime is made by completely incompetent and amateur people. The way they show a scene or the way they change scenes are completely amateurish killing all suspense and excitement. Even their freaking fanservice uncles are wrong. How can any director be this bad? Did he bought his degree on e-bay?
Jan 30, 2011 4:39 AM

Jan 2009
Monad said:

They are skipping all the cool moments they just jump like crazy the fights are too dark, the angles are wrong the pace is wrong hell i don't know if anything is right.
Who is the director of this show. The guy sucks beyond belief. If i was the mangaka i will be pissed of as hell.

lol thats why i am watching this series but i did not add it to my list as the visual quality sucks, if only the visual quality and animation is as good as HOTD then ill definitely enjoy this more

and that reminds me most anime adaptation of Dal Young is poorly animated this sucks, im not much reading his manga but the visual quality of his manga rocks and the stories are interesting
Jan 30, 2011 7:33 AM

Sep 2010
How can she be THE UNTOUCHABLE QUEEN......
Jan 30, 2011 7:38 AM

Nov 2008
Hiiragi: The untouchable queen will surely come looking for you!
Arthur: That's true, you should lay low until tomorrow.
Aoi: "Heads straight to her room*

Seriously, Aoi really wants to get some of Satellizer.

As for the episode, it was rushed, especially the ending. Really bad execution this time around.

twonline said:

Here kitty kitty, get the treat I got near my pant pocket.
KingDeadKiraJan 30, 2011 7:47 AM

Jan 30, 2011 10:12 AM
Jun 2010
Still no pair: 2/5
Still trying to kill each other and destroying the school without any teachers taking notice: 2/5
Blanket wrapped Satellizer: 10/5
Volt Donkey Punch: 5/5
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kiba1996 - Feb 25, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 18, 2011

94 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Feb 12, 2011

78 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 4, 2011

99 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 21, 2011

127 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.