Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2010 9:34 AM

Jul 2009
Kodomo_R said:
Oh maaan I can't decide which side to take...From one side the humans are good , but they are so cruel I bet there could have done some other thing than just go out and kill the vampires and when I look at the vampire loli I get really sad and kinda understand the vampires...

You understand the vampires because of the selfish little girl who caused this whole mess?
Dec 27, 2010 10:23 AM

Oct 2007
Psychodrake said:
Kodomo_R said:
Oh maaan I can't decide which side to take...From one side the humans are good , but they are so cruel I bet there could have done some other thing than just go out and kill the vampires and when I look at the vampire loli I get really sad and kinda understand the vampires...

You understand the vampires because of the selfish little girl who caused this whole mess?
So what are you trying to point out?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 27, 2010 11:08 AM

Nov 2009
The little girl is not selfish. Of course people (in this case a shiki) think first of themselves. This is my life, this is me, my instinct tell me to save myself. It's the case with anybody. Wanting to life, to save yourself, to live good, to want something for yourself isn't selfish.
Dec 27, 2010 11:08 AM

Nov 2009
The little girl is not selfish. Of course people (in this case a shiki) think first of themselves. This is my life, this is me, my instinct tell me to save myself. It's the case with anybody. Wanting to life, to save yourself, to live good, to want something for yourself isn't selfish.
Dec 27, 2010 11:13 AM

Feb 2010
Damn I felt bad for Seishin this episode.

The scene where he sees his mother murdered was really shocking. And I still feel uneasy watching all the Shiki die one by one.

I even kinda felt sorry for Masao lol

I hope in the finally we will at least see an epic confrontation with Natsuno and Megumi.
Dec 27, 2010 12:13 PM

Sep 2010
Amaaazing !!
am sooo excited to know what will happen in the end .
Dec 27, 2010 1:56 PM
Dec 2010
bakuramariks said:

it is if a thousand people have to die for what you want
Dec 27, 2010 2:13 PM
Nov 2010
The villagers killing the Young Monks parents was perfectly normal, too. This is a matter of life and death here.

Take no prisoners is perfectly normal in war... oh wait, it's not. Even though it happened, it's not really the norm.
Dec 27, 2010 2:25 PM

Oct 2007
I still don't understand why people think that Shiki should put human before themselves first. And not to say that she was just a kid when she became a Shiki.

Dec 27, 2010 2:36 PM

Jul 2009
Siva said:
Psychodrake said:
Kodomo_R said:

So what are you trying to point out?

That she's a selfish little girl that shouldn't be viewed as the heroine. Feel sorry for her as much as you want, but she isn't a good person (Vampire (Corpse-Demon)).
Dec 27, 2010 2:53 PM

Jun 2009
bakuramariks said:

Well, I wouldn't say it's not selfish, of course it is selfish...but every desire is selfish, because they are selfcentered wishes. Everybody is selfish in some regards and that is what Shiki shows on quite a well-ballanced scale.

Sunako is selfish for wanting a family despite the fact that she has to kill others for it.
Tatsumi is selfish because he supports Sunako despite the fact that it brings death.
Seishin is selfish for not wanting to inflict harm because he sees no way to escape.
Ozaki is selfish because he put his oath to uphold life and understand death over life and death itself.
...The list can be continued for every character in the story...

That's the tragedy, this is not a story about evil creatures destroying helpless creatures...it is about beings with desires and how those desires ultimately always lead to destruction and death.
It was quite interesting retrospectively that the anime/manga began with Megumi's and Natsuno's desire to leave Sotoba.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Dec 27, 2010 3:48 PM
Dec 2010
Siva said:
I still don't understand why people think that Shiki should put human before themselves first. And not to say that she was just a kid when she became a Shiki.

actually that ties into one aspect of this show i love, the fact that most of the shiki are villagers at the start.

prime example being one of my favorites: Nao
"I wanted my family to be with me and ended up killing them all instead."
That sounds nice on paper but it also translates as
"I wanted to condemn my very young son to a life as a killer trapped inside a childs body for all eternity because then he'd be with me"
As his mother shouldnt she have wanted him to live a long full life?

These are not some invasion force. These guys are friends, family, neighbors and yet (thanks in part to good training on tatsumi's part) they went with the "now they're food" opinion pretty quickly
shadowiiDec 27, 2010 4:04 PM
Dec 27, 2010 4:24 PM

Jul 2009
bakuramariks said:

No, that is completely selfish. Especially when she has probably killed thousands over her lifetime. Not everyone rises, (Some) people who do rise hate themselves.

She isn't a hero. She made the wrong choice in the past. Sure, she's a child and doesn't want to die. It's natural to cling to survival if survival is possible, but she continued after realizing her family are long gone. She doesn't stop trying to make her ideal world where Shiki are allowed to live without fear of being hunted, which would involve the death of humans for countless years until they finally find out. She needs to be shut down or the killing won't stop.
Dec 27, 2010 8:55 PM

Aug 2009
Sunako is already dead.

She's past her expiration date, and she should accept that. The brat should just die already and stop killing innocent people just to make her already extended life even longer.
Dec 27, 2010 9:20 PM

Apr 2007
I'm with whichever side wins this. In a no-holds-barred Darwinian battle to the finish like this, they have a name for people who still cling to and elevate idealistic platitudes like 'morality' and 'fair play': Extinct.
Dec 27, 2010 10:01 PM

Jun 2009
I feel bad for the junior monk. He is trying so hard. He chickened out early because he doesn't want anyone to kill, but still seeing him try so hard while dying is so tough.

I feel like the vampires made the first mistake of trying to change so many, but the humans are currently in the wrong because paranoia is controlling them.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Dec 28, 2010 3:33 AM

Jul 2009
Iri said:
I'm with whichever side wins this. In a no-holds-barred Darwinian battle to the finish like this, they have a name for people who still cling to and elevate idealistic platitudes like 'morality' and 'fair play': Extinct.

Actually, this is a good way to look at it. I'll be quite happy to see either come out on top in this sense.

I just can't stand Sunako being hailed as a hero. She isn't.
Dec 28, 2010 6:20 AM

Apr 2008
I would side with the Shiki if they had not SPREAD themselves to all of the village. That was the stupid move. If you want a low profile don't freakin turn almost everyone into a Shiki. They could have ensured the others never rose up again. That would have given Ozaki no proof of their existence. Instead they GREEDILY spread. This has nothing to do with survival. If they wanted to survive so much they should have kept their group small. It's stupid. Bigger group = more food required.

That's why they don't deserve pity. They could have kept their numbers small and the village would have been none the wiser especially after Ozaki did his pulse check up on the only human on their side.l
Dec 28, 2010 8:24 AM

Nov 2009
I don't think somebody takes Sunako as a hero, certainly not me. With my post above i meant the speech she made in one of the episodes, when she was talking with Muroi. It went something like "is it my sin that i am alive? should've i died instead? i have a life so i want to save it" and i pointed that she was not selfish because she wants to live. I wasn't talking about the things she did with the village, but i guess i should've pointed it early. She's killing innocent people, sure, but humans are doing excatly the same as we saw this episode. Every species want to multiply themselves and not be only a small group. I'm not neither on shikis side, nor the human's, but i don't want humans to win, because... i've seen this before and want something else >.>
Anyway, the anime is great whoever wins. I hope i used the correct tenses (i have to sit and learn them xD)
Dec 28, 2010 9:46 AM

Jun 2007
Uhm... How exactly are the shiki the poor victims in all this? It's clearly shown they still posses their original character. Was there ever a reason given why they can't just make a deal with blood donors? I remember the little talk with Tohru but it didn't go much further then we just hunt for our food.

It seems they're just being stubborn on the whole thing.
Dec 28, 2010 6:50 PM

Oct 2007
Great episode! Can't believe the next one will be the last ._. Hope more decent horror series follow this one!
Dec 28, 2010 7:40 PM
Jan 2009
Iilia said:
tensainobaka said:
Unless I missed it, I don't understand Moroi's take on shiki--meaning why he is going so far for Sunaco and why he was even at the house. Didn't he go on his own?

I said it before and I'm saying it again, where is Natsuno? I thought he'd have a much bigger part in the series.

Yes, Muroi went there of his own free will. I want to say he's taking a neutral stance, but I can't say that since he is directly helping the Shiki by protecting Sunako. I think he just kind of wants everyone to stop the killing. He seems to sympathize with the Shiki and their situation since he's a monk and all. I find it kind of weird that he's helping the ones responsible for all the deaths in the village, though. Maybe he has a soft spot for Sunako since he befriended her before he knew she was a shiki. Maybe a manga reader can shed more light on it for you.

As for Natsuno, I think he's doing things behind the scenes. An example this episode is how he controlled Seishirou, making him take out a Jinrou. Although I wish he'd have a little more direct intervention in the story, I think he has to be careful since the villagers are out on patrol looking for shiki. He is, after all, known to be deceased.

Thank you, this does help! XD
Dec 29, 2010 7:57 AM

Aug 2008
I am wondering what will happen in the last episode. What's with Megumi? There wasn't a scene when she was killed. What will happen with Sunako and Seishin? What will do doctor Ozaki? And finally what's with Natsuno, i don't want him to die.
Dec 29, 2010 8:13 AM

May 2010
Uhm, can anyone please remind me how many werewolves are there again? I remember a character saying there are four but counting them, there are only 3 (Natsuno, Tatsumi, and that girl that was shot). Am I forgetting something?

I dreamed of this anime last night that's why I'm confused right now LOLOLOL XD
Dec 29, 2010 8:59 AM

Dec 2010
Hmmm.. I'm sooo glad they didn't show Tohru's and Ritsuko's death! It would've been painful to watch.. but wait.. maybe they starved to death before.. u know.. getting staked?

MEGUMI.. PLEASE DON'T DIE!! PLEASE!!
SunkenShipDec 29, 2010 9:44 AM
Dec 29, 2010 1:27 PM

Jan 2009
I find it funny how quickly humans adapt to killing. It's not surprising, it's just... funny, in some weird perverted way.
Also, Seishirou, what the heck is he up to now? ┐(-。ー')┌
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 29, 2010 3:11 PM

Aug 2009
At first I thought I def condemned the actions of the Shiki.. but now i'm not so sure anymore. Cause thinking about it, however nasty it might sound, it's like for Shiki humans are an addition to the food chain. i mean for them they are food.. so in a way, although twisted since I am human myself, it kind of makes sense what Sunako said about their right to feed... i would fight for human survival if i had to chose though, but man... aren't those people going completely berserk? they are starting to kill other living people... which makes their reasoning totally insane. I think the anime here overdid it a bit in that part, but again i'm not so sure how humans would react in a real life situation like this.. so i'm not rushing to make any conclusions. In any case, I don't think anyone of the two parts will win in the end. Well, both of them have lost already anyway. And how things have turned out now I'm not defending any of them anymore. Also I think there's no coming back. Only solution I see now is complete wipe out and restart. All of them have gone waaay overboard to be able to restore any balance.. so yeah..
JusticeUndoneDec 29, 2010 4:15 PM
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Dec 29, 2010 7:02 PM

Jul 2010
stormgoddess said:
Uhm, can anyone please remind me how many werewolves are there again? I remember a character saying there are four but counting them, there are only 3 (Natsuno, Tatsumi, and that girl that was shot). Am I forgetting something?

I dreamed of this anime last night that's why I'm confused right now LOLOLOL XD

There are four. Tatsumi, a Jinrou (werewolf) himself, stated in the beginning of episode 18 that he had seen only four others, including Natsuno. They haven't shown us any fourth Jinrou yet, so you've got all of them there.

And wow, I had a dream of Shiki last night, too! How weird is that? I was killed and made to serve the Shiki, lol. Tatsumi was the only character that I recognized in the dream, and he was pretty cool, so I think my opinion of him went up just because of that. XD
Dec 30, 2010 1:53 AM

May 2007
SunkenShip said:
Hmmm.. I'm sooo glad they didn't show Tohru's and Ritsuko's death! It would've been painful to watch.. but wait.. maybe they starved to death before.. u know.. getting staked?

Could've been the case for Ritsuko, but I do believe Tohru was still "alive" when he was staked. He looked pretty 'healthy' (as far as vampires can look healthy) when he stayed with Ritsuko and I don't think that much time passed when they sat there and when the humans barged in. Probably a day or so. They immediately went to Yamairi when Yasuyo told them about it.

Iilia said:
There are four. Tatsumi, a Jinrou (werewolf) himself, stated in the beginning of episode 18 that he had seen only four others, including Natsuno. They haven't shown us any fourth Jinrou yet, so you've got all of them there.

When Tatsumi visited Natsuno he explained that he only saw four jinrou's including himself. Which would make Natsuno the fifth for him (could mess that up, somehow)

HE NEVER EVER SAID all the jinrou's of the world are with Sunako. That's pretty dumb that people actually think that. Tatsumi has probably been around for some time and has probably met many vampire's and of course a couple of Jinrou's.

There are indeed a total of three in Sotoba. Tatsumi, Yoshie and Natsuno.
BuraDec 30, 2010 1:58 AM
Dec 30, 2010 5:43 AM

Oct 2007
(Stop eating MEAT already if you think Sunako is selfish. And if possible please don't do anything that would harm our planet even if it mean your life has to end to tomorrow. This is for the sake of our ever-green-planet.) Though... that was what I want to say. And I doubt any of you would want to do that because there is no reason for you to do so. This same reason can also apply to Shiki. One more thing I want to make it clear, Shiki is Shiki and they are Shiki. If human can go rampage for just one thing, staying alive. Why can Shiki doing and thinking the same way?

Dec 30, 2010 9:32 AM

Sep 2010
This is the best part.....

Dec 30, 2010 12:04 PM

Jul 2010
Bura said:
HE NEVER EVER SAID all the jinrou's of the world are with Sunako. That's pretty dumb that people actually think that. Tatsumi has probably been around for some time and has probably met many vampire's and of course a couple of Jinrou's.

Well, duh. I don't think anyone's thinking all the Jinrou are with Sunako. When people say there are x amount of Jinrou they mean in this show, not the whole world. :P

Tayloroids said:
LOL, there were no hints of BL between them. I swear, some fans have to pretend that there's BL in everything. Can't two anime guys be just friends?

If you're a fan of that stuff you will see friendships as romance every time, I guess, lol. (I'm not a fan of it, by the way) But yeah, there's no romance between those two, so complaining they aren't expanding on it would just be funny. XD
Dec 30, 2010 11:22 PM

Jul 2007
Ookawa has been taken over by his beard. It's power was too strong lol
But yeah the village has gone insane.

Natsuno was a no-show this episode but he was able to put the ace sniper under his control.

And Yasuyo really needs to cover up those jelly rolls already. Thats why she was attacked by those hungry dogs :s

Well, 1 ep to go. I wonder how this is all going to wrap up.
Dec 31, 2010 1:48 AM

Jul 2010
Jeez they are killing humans now to thats just low go shiki! kill the humans! :D
Dec 31, 2010 2:12 PM

Jul 2009
Siva said:
(Stop eating MEAT already if you think Sunako is selfish. And if possible please don't do anything that would harm our planet even if it mean your life has to end to tomorrow. This is for the sake of our ever-green-planet.) Though... that was what I want to say. And I doubt any of you would want to do that because there is no reason for you to do so. This same reason can also apply to Shiki. One more thing I want to make it clear, Shiki is Shiki and they are Shiki. If human can go rampage for just one thing, staying alive. Why can Shiki doing and thinking the same way?

Your logic is messed up. Humans eating meat is completely different from Shiki killing people as there is an alternative. Shiki hate themselves because they end up killing friends and family, so why not just turn yourself in and die, end all of the torment and suffering, stop needlessly killing other people some of which rise and end up hating themselves.

Eating animal meat is a neccessity for certain vitamins and protein in human diet. We kill animals with as little suffering as possible and animals do NOT have the complex mind of a human being anyway.

Anywho, it's a fantasy series. Comparing Shiki killing humans to us killing animals isn't particularly smart. It's quite possible to think what you want but it's clear Shiki have enough humanity in them to be called selfish and have been created with that in mind otherwise they would be more beastial in their attacks. They have the same strong emotions human beings have.
Dec 31, 2010 2:34 PM

Jul 2008
The blood looks really weird colored.

I don't see how this anime can end in one episode. You better bet I want to see it though!
Jan 1, 2011 1:28 AM
Nov 2010
Poor Tohru. T_T I love him. Sunako is ever so annoying. I am not moved by her 'little speech' at all. Was she trying to justify her actions? When people argue about how the Shikis should be given a chance to live and all, maybe Ritsuko's choice and actions should be reflected upon. She forcefully abstained herself from drinking blood, and would rather die because she knew that logically, she is ALREADY dead.

However, I am also disgusted by the villagers' violence towards their own kind. They slaughtered hypnotised individuals with the reason that they're 'collaborators' without an ounce of understanding. That's just messed up. Muroi's mother was also murdered needlessly. The anime never did portray her sad past - Muroi caused the death of his own mother for the sake of some 100 year-old vampire kid. How can I justify this? All he ended up saying was, :OOOO "Okasannnn..." *praying gesture*.. lol wtf
Jan 1, 2011 4:37 AM
Oct 2009
This show is easily getting at least a 9 from me. And I thought Elfen Lied was the most messed up, morally ambiguous anime to date... just wow. Anyway, honestly, I don't think either Shiki or humans are wrong. I don't remember in what episode nor who said it, but it's true that both are struggling to survive; two species in an eternal competition. They can't coexist without these horrible incidents, so the villagers are not overreacting by killing even humans, they are doing it for the sake of survival.

Iri said:

Precisely.
TomahJan 1, 2011 4:41 AM
Jan 1, 2011 4:42 PM

Feb 2009
Those humans are fare more cruel and brutal, and bigger monsters than those Shiki.
Jan 2, 2011 1:14 AM

Jul 2010
The opening scene was shocking in how casual everyone was being about moving the bodies of their family and friends. Particularly when Chizuko reached to take a rice ball noticed her hand was bloody and then casually wiped it on her apron...
Jan 2, 2011 1:51 AM

May 2009
Ahohime said:
Those humans are fare more cruel and brutal, and bigger monsters than those Shiki.

I honestly think this was the point.

*SPOILER I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE SPOILER BUTTON*

Because I think compensation can and SHOULD have been made in many circumstances in terms of what happened to the Shiki. Instead of going ALL OUT and eliminating them, there should have been should kind of talk by BOTH SIDES to resolve it.

I just sat there and was like "JEEZ, THIS IS MURDER" after a point. I enjoyed it nontheless, but I must say, DAMN this anime was Messed UP. I would LOVE to see the opposite scenario of if the Shiki actually won in terms of eveything ending up the way it was.

Would things be better off?
Only logic and circumstance will decide.
It was a great anime to watch and at times it twisted my stomach.
(I don't watch horror/gore unless anime)
But damn, this one had me hooked, it was great from start to finis.
One of the best I have seen in 2010 in terms of realism, gore and keeping me at the edge of the my seat every week waiting for the next one to come out. I will admit, that the "protagonist" has such a crappy role that it was disappointing.

Cheers.
Jan 3, 2011 4:59 PM

Mar 2010
great killing in here, also it was funny how everyone was used to just killing the shiki like its a every day thing

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 5, 2011 10:36 AM
Oct 2009
Tanta said:
I will admit, that the "protagonist" has such a crappy role that it was disappointing.

If you are talking about Natsuno, isn't Ozaki the central character? I mean, he is the one who pulled the strings and motivated the villagers to kill the Shiki — with some aid from Natsuno. Besides, he remained human from start to finish.
Jan 6, 2011 1:28 AM
Nov 2008
I wonder what happened with Yoshie.
She only got shot in the head and Tatsumi said that's not enough to kill a werewolf.
She also survived this attack in the manga
Jan 7, 2011 2:48 PM
Jul 2010
Psychodrake said:
Siva said:

Your logic is messed up. Humans eating meat is completely different from Shiki killing people as there is an alternative. Shiki hate themselves because they end up killing friends and family, so why not just turn yourself in and die, end all of the torment and suffering, stop needlessly killing other people some of which rise and end up hating themselves.

Eating animal meat is a neccessity for certain vitamins and protein in human diet. We kill animals with as little suffering as possible and animals do NOT have the complex mind of a human being anyway.

Anywho, it's a fantasy series. Comparing Shiki killing humans to us killing animals isn't particularly smart. It's quite possible to think what you want but it's clear Shiki have enough humanity in them to be called selfish and have been created with that in mind otherwise they would be more beastial in their attacks. They have the same strong emotions human beings have.

I'm sorry but... You say that we can't survive without meat (which is wrong - we have lots of other aliments, some of them not much known, that are rich in protein and we can always take supplements if we decide to go vegan) so it's right for us to kill animals because we don't have an alternative? And shiki do? What's their alternative? Dying. No one wants to die. Admit it or not, selfishness is part of our nature as it is the fear of death (and has you stated, shiki have the same emotions as humans). We can feed on other things. It may not be as good for our nutrition or as healthy but we can. As for shiki, their only food is human blood. They do not have an alternative. We do. So I think your logic is the one which is messed up. Though I agree with you when you say that animals don't have complex minds as we do so that kinda makes shiki killing human somewhat worse.

I can't believe I've just wasted 10 minutes of my life arguing about morality in a fantasy show xD

Anyway, nice episode. Natsuno didn't appear but his moves are great. Now he controls Seishirou and so he's turned against the shiki. Amazing.

I hated seeing both Tohru and Ritsuko staked but at least they died together. I really liked them both... I didn't want them to die. But on the other hand, Tohru was suffering because he was killing people and Ritsuko was suffering because she wasn't killing people. So I guess they're both better off dead.

The villagers have officially gone crazy. Really, they're obsessed with killing every shiki. They didn't even listen to the people in the temple, they just made an assumption and killed them based solely in that. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I watched that scene...

And Masao is gonna die! Or at least so it seems. I hope so. That thought makes me happy with all the depressing things going on in this anime.
Jan 7, 2011 4:42 PM

Aug 2009
I was so sad upon seeing Tohru and Ritsuko like that, but this is the better fate for them. They hated themselves for what they were and at leas they died together and went to heaven. They can finally RIP.

Crazy villagers going crazy. And I want Muroi to die fast, that idiot.
Jan 16, 2011 2:56 AM

Nov 2007
I really don't understand why the monk is siding with the shiki. It doesn't make any sense. Anyway.

The humans being just as bad as the shiki is nice. And the Gackt guy shooting Yoshie? Awesome. But who is the fourth jinrou? Is it Ozaki? Or did he not fall under the spell of the mother because he'd already been bitten and given orders? They need to explain that still. I guess we'll find out once that guy tries to (or does) shoot him.
Jan 16, 2011 4:03 AM
Mar 2009
I absolutely love the fact that villagers started to sort things out. Cruel way? Who cares, Shiki are not the most delicate beings ever (not)living too. I don't mind them being killed at all and I surely can't understand the whole whining about villagers being the monsters here. Come on.. Doc said it: they can't co-exist. The difference is, it were Shiki who invaded human village, not the other way round. Driving people crazy and stealing everything people considered important to them, shiki decided on their fate alone. [trying to sound so deep mode OFF]

Oh, and I absolutely wait for the death of the monk and ALL the shiki.
Jan 16, 2011 3:40 PM

Mar 2010
Villagers in ACTION woho! karma is a bish! i would go crazy 2 if i saw the killers of my family!
i'm so happy i can't believe what i see.. can't wait for that little brat to die.. she started it all!

Feb 1, 2011 4:21 AM

Apr 2009
Creeped out. Creeped out are the words I was looking for when I wanted to describe how the part before the OP made me feel x___X

Also, noooo, Tohru...he was such a good kid D: I knew it was going to happen, but still...he could have escaped or something. I don't know. I liked him.
And, uh...the villagers have definitely crossed the freaking line :P Can I be on Toshio's side, but on on theirs? XD Anyway, I hope Ozaki lives.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

959 by Karva1 »»
May 1, 5:15 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

313 by Karva1 »»
May 1, 4:34 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Nov 4, 2010

407 by Karva1 »»
Apr 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KingOmerta - Sep 16, 2010

191 by Karva1 »»
Apr 30, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Aug 12, 2010

189 by Karva1 »»
Apr 29, 9:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.