Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 2, 2010 3:50 AM

Jan 2010
there are poles and trees, but the bus stop got struck instead. hahaha, very funny.

anyway, sora in kimono outfit is totally moe
uh, after seeing haru banged all the girls, suddenly i want a nice boat ending.
Dec 2, 2010 5:06 AM

Oct 2010
Spookt said:
ROFL! This is the best insult to Nao I ever saw! It's so funny yet so cruel. I don't think Nao deserves death but I certainly think she deserves a break up in which I hope next episode will have it, now will Sora's arc restart at 1 or 7? Still wonder about the setup.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 2, 2010 5:30 AM

Jul 2010
For some reason Haru didn't look surprised when he saw the bike in the ditch
Dec 2, 2010 7:54 AM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
I don't think Nao deserves death but I certainly think she deserves a break up in which I hope next episode will have it, now will Sora's arc restart at 1 or 7? Still wonder about the setup.

Like I said earlier

Epsiode 1 = Common episode

the 10 episode, is actually going to be the episode where Haru chose Sora over Nao. An that resets around the events in episode 7.

the split was like Kazuha and Akira's Arc, a simple choice effects the story.

So, there's no Break up. it just never happened.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 2, 2010 8:02 AM

Oct 2010
kaimax said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I don't think Nao deserves death but I certainly think she deserves a break up in which I hope next episode will have it, now will Sora's arc restart at 1 or 7? Still wonder about the setup.

Like I said earlier
the 10 episode, is actually going to be the episode where Haru chose Sora over Nao. An that resets around the events in episode 7.
So let me get this straight, it resets to episode 1 and then episode 9 will have the fork we had in episode 8? Until I see, I will keep wondering how will they set it up. BTW yes there will be a break up. Since events of episode 7 happen if they go for the fork of episode 8 because I don't think the question of choosing Sora or Nao came up in 7.

Dec 2, 2010 9:04 AM

Aug 2008
The only highlight of this episode is Sora's outfit and hairdo at the summer festival.
Dec 2, 2010 10:55 AM

Dec 2009
Still not liking Nao, but after all, she helped Sora. ~
But poor girl, damn, Haru is only worried about going out with those stupid girls & doens't care a bit for his sister. ;o;
& finally, Sora's arc will begin. -happy-
Dec 2, 2010 12:43 PM

May 2009
I can't believe that Nao was running in a manlier fashion than Haru lol

P.s. I wish there would be an arc for Yahiro 'onee-san' :) Even a mini arc would be ok (like with that maid ;)
x3mslayerDec 2, 2010 12:48 PM
Dec 2, 2010 2:51 PM

Sep 2009
My god...I can say that I have never been more happy to see the damn episode come to an end.

Aside from Sora's appearance, the entire episode bored the shit out of me.

I wish Nao wouldn't of thrown the rabbit over the board, and stayed in the fire and die

Me face, when she walked out of the fire alive.

....gawd dammit, most boring ark the series had.

finally it's Sora's turn.
Dec 2, 2010 3:21 PM

Apr 2010
Kicks her way out of a burning building like a terminator. And she runs manlier than Haru.

Dec 2, 2010 5:35 PM

Jun 2010
I honestly would've wanted the episodeto not end with sex scene -_-, but its to be expected.
Dec 2, 2010 5:38 PM

Mar 2008
FINALLY!!! IT"S SORA'S TURN!!! I hate Nao so much >.>
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Dec 2, 2010 7:27 PM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
kaimax said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Like I said earlier
So let me get this straight, it resets to episode 1 and then episode 9 will have the fork we had in episode 8? Until I see, I will keep wondering how will they set it up. BTW yes there will be a break up. Since events of episode 7 happen if they go for the fork of episode 8 because I don't think the question of choosing Sora or Nao came up in 7.

Try looking Back at the start of Kazuha's route and Akira's route.

It splits at when Haru accidentally eavesdrop them in the changing room, so it's not a clear "I choose Kazuha or Akira", but the events that happened.

This reset at episode 10 is probably going to be where Nao decides to sew Sora's button uniform. Don't know how will they show it, but once again, there will be no breakups, because in episode 10, Haru will never go to the swimming pool with Nao in the first place, where in episode 7 that's when they started dating secretly.

so in a nutshell if you want "linearity" when watching Sora's arc, episodes to watch
1->10 -> 11-> 12

Basically episode 10 will be episode 7 with major changes that will focus more on Sora.
kaimaxDec 2, 2010 7:31 PM

Dec 2, 2010 8:26 PM

Jul 2009
Inarius said:
Me face blablabla...

Old face is old~

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 2, 2010 9:37 PM

Dec 2009
I've read through a good bit of the post and I've yet to understand why folks hate Nao. She's not annoying. Regardless of what she did to Haru (which was when they were kids, mind you), she's still a likable character. So why??

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the progression of this anime and I'm really looking forward to episode 10 soon.
Signatures were meant to be:

A. Flashy (40% of MAL users)
B. Creative (56% of MAL users)
C. Cool (4% of MAL users)
D. None of the above (your signature)

Dec 2, 2010 9:58 PM

Jun 2010
mizsphinx said:
I've read through a good bit of the post and I've yet to understand why folks hate Nao. She's not annoying. Regardless of what she did to Haru (which was when they were kids, mind you), she's still a likable character. So why??

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the progression of this anime and I'm really looking forward to episode 10 soon.

Opinions.

Some people find her boring and plain(my personal reason). Some people might find her interesting(you). Others might not like her for the rape, others might not like her because Sora doesn't like her. (rape/Sora has nothing to do with me, so don't bring it up to me)

You find her likeable, which is fine. Keep in mind though, people are entertained by different things, what you find amusing, others might not be interested in. That's why.
Dec 2, 2010 11:55 PM

Jun 2008
Sartaj said:
mizsphinx said:

Opinions.

Some people find her boring and plain(my personal reason). Some people might find her interesting(you). Others might not like her for the rape, others might not like her because Sora doesn't like her. (rape/Sora has nothing to do with me, so don't bring it up to me)

You find her likeable, which is fine. Keep in mind though, people are entertained by different things, what you find amusing, others might not be interested in. That's why.

And some just hate her, just because she's not Sora... >_>

Dec 3, 2010 1:55 AM

Oct 2010
kaimax said:

^Well that's just how people are.
LeRealDec 3, 2010 2:01 AM
Dec 3, 2010 4:24 AM

Sep 2009
BitchMaster said:
Inarius said:
Me face blablabla...

Old face is old~

I know , I know
Dec 3, 2010 8:28 AM

Jul 2009
Inarius said:
BitchMaster said:
Inarius said:
Me face blablabla...

Old face is old~

I know , I know

New face is new, yay!!! XD

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 3, 2010 10:10 AM

Jul 2010

I hate nao in all ways
her glasses, her green swimsuit, her personality, her bouncing bewbs, she just looks dumb and fat
she seems fake and selfish as well, maybe that's just me
but most importantly she's making my precious sora sad..
wish she died in the fire
Dec 3, 2010 7:55 PM

Aug 2010
The violin piece never gets old. Cant wait for the OST! And FINALLY! The Sora arc begins. Been waiting for this since day one. Any one say Wincest?
Dec 3, 2010 9:03 PM

Jul 2008
Will the Sora arc "restart" like the others or will it continue from where this episode left off?
Dec 3, 2010 9:27 PM

Aug 2009
Oh god, Sora's arc next. These last few episodes are going to kill me.
Dec 3, 2010 10:22 PM

Jun 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Will the Sora arc "restart" like the others or will it continue from where this episode left off?

Restart like the others.
Dec 3, 2010 11:22 PM

Apr 2009
GO SORA! WE ALL LOVE YOU!! >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2010 3:27 AM

Oct 2009
See? Haru is one of those typical harem male leads who are phail and useless~ He wants to convince Sora but what he did made things worse. It's Nao's efforts which actually paid off and they can be happy together.

But even though I said that, I still dislike Nao anyway.

Dec 4, 2010 1:09 PM

Oct 2010
A little comparing to the game now that I remind myself.
Major changes suck as a result. The game's story is much better and the drama too.

Mod edit: May I remind you of the fact that this is an ANIME discussion, so even if you use spoilers, huge paragrahps about the existing differences between the show and its origin are unneeded.
desolatoDec 5, 2010 4:16 AM

Dec 4, 2010 10:13 PM

Jun 2009
hmmmmm...... i find all girls quite ~kawai~ but Sora definitely wins the cake ....i expected to be totally against Haru's sister coz i generally dislike this type of char ( there r always exceptions ) but i was surprised that somehow Sora attracted all my attention ( besides Akira-chan ^^ ) .....besides that , as i said in post on topic for ep8 , Haru ( which frankly in 9th ep started to really piss me off , only credit he can deserve is in f*** all the girls ; sry for explicit langauge ) started his relationship with Sora and she accepeted that and ofc after loosing her parents all she had is his brother so naturally she would act like that.....tbh i would really like to see them together on the end hiding their dirty secrets inside their household..let me warn u also , untill now every girl had aprox " 2eps" with Haru, so if in 10th ep starts Sora arc. then is most likely that there will be 1 more "free" ep so guessing/predicting with what girl Haru will end up may prove to be difficult ... all i can say and i believe i won't change my mind is that Sora should have Haru all by herself....this is pretty fuuny for me to say coz normally i am sucker for harem/ecchi anime and i also cheer that guy gets all the girls but in this case i am mostly for Haru and Sora

Yumekichi11 said:
Major changes suck as a result. The game's story is much better and the drama too.

reading that i think i will try the VN xD

Edit: Merged your posts. You do NOT have to double post.
desolatoDec 5, 2010 4:19 AM
Gabriel

Dec 4, 2010 10:56 PM
Nov 2009
This episode was...well, I'll treat this as a filler. *sigh*
Dec 5, 2010 2:57 AM

Oct 2010
Nokizaru said:
Yumekichi11 said:

You should play the VN simply to learn about Sora more and the emotion level should blow you away. Let's hope it will show itself but I warn you that it may get extremely ecchi, playing it right with emotions it should make people not aroused but emotional at those scenes. That would be quite something to I can't wait to feel out.

Dec 5, 2010 3:26 AM

Nov 2010
Fantastic. Always end an arc with style... doggy style.
Dec 5, 2010 7:52 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Nokizaru said:
Yumekichi11 said:

You should play the VN simply to learn about Sora more and the emotion level should blow you away. Let's hope it will show itself but I warn you that it may get extremely ecchi, playing it right with emotions it should make people not aroused but emotional at those scenes. That would be quite something to I can't wait to feel out.

well i don't mind ecchi or even higer LvL's of it xD
Gabriel

Dec 5, 2010 7:56 AM

Feb 2010
Oh man, it's finally the time you've all been waiting for. We struggled thru 3rd class dramas all for this moment. The one and only thing anime make wonderful, that is disgusting and forbidden in real life, is going to brighten us in these cold winter days - twincest. Pure craving.

Sora was so hot in this episode and I wanted to punsh Haru when he ignored her and walked away with Nao..good thing this arc is over.
Dec 5, 2010 10:43 AM

Feb 2009
kaimax said:

Try looking Back at the start of Kazuha's route and Akira's route.

It splits at when Haru accidentally eavesdrop them in the changing room, so it's not a clear "I choose Kazuha or Akira", but the events that happened.

This reset at episode 10 is probably going to be where Nao decides to sew Sora's button uniform. Don't know how will they show it, but once again, there will be no breakups, because in episode 10, Haru will never go to the swimming pool with Nao in the first place, where in episode 7 that's when they started dating secretly.

so in a nutshell if you want "linearity" when watching Sora's arc, episodes to watch
1->10 -> 11-> 12

Basically episode 10 will be episode 7 with major changes that will focus more on Sora.
There are actually indicators as to what arc the episode is in. If you look at the episode title in this episode, it has "N4" on it, indicating it's the 4th episode for Nao's arc. Episode 7 has "NS2" on it indicating that it's the common episode for Nao and Sora. Other episodes have them, save for episode 1 and 2 I think. Which means we're gonna reset on episode 7 which is when Haru and Nao kissed in the locker room and they became together(?).
Good news is that Sora's arc is for 5 episodes.
Prioritizing the twincestmain character by giving her a longer arc I guess.
Unless this goes like Amagami with the last episode being a special episode and a different arc, ending up with Sora being 4 episodes just like everyone.
Dec 5, 2010 4:48 PM

Aug 2010
Anyone know what the violin piece that starts at 11:20 is called?
Dec 5, 2010 6:19 PM
Jul 2010
I will honestly admit I love Sora ♥
and her twincest love for Haru.
Since the start of the anime she was my favourite and nothing has changed that.
It's true if she didn't love Haru that way than her actions would just be spiteful and cruel, but then again she wouldn't do them probably if she didn't love him like that.
I started out hating Nao because she raped him as a child and for me that just isn't acceptable. Rape isn't love. But apparantly for them it was OK because he didn't mind it really because he liked her too :l
Mhmkay that just doesn't cut it for me. That is my opinion, that's all.

Can't wait for the Sora arc!!! >w<d
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Dec 6, 2010 7:43 AM

Aug 2009
Summary Nao-chan's arc for every episode.
"I'm gonna talk to Sora-chan."
"Okay, Haru. Be careful!"
- Several minutes later. -
"I failed..."
"Oh..."
"Let's fuck and try again the next episode!"
"Okay!"

God, this show's got some terrible writers.
Dec 6, 2010 10:50 AM

Feb 2010
Finally after months of suffering the purpose of this show is upon us.

Sora arc FTW!!!
Dec 6, 2010 12:23 PM
Oct 2009
Poor sora she has been forgoten too much.
Dec 6, 2010 9:15 PM

Jul 2009
FaithoftheFallen said:
Sora service was great this episode. Sora in her underwear when she couldn't put on the kimono herself was sexy <3 and Sora in the kimono was so cute, moe overload @_@

That, and KOOOZZUUUEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Dec 7, 2010 6:35 AM

Nov 2010
That cliffhanger in the Omake makes me waant to watch the next one. Like that was the only factor to convince me.
Really Haruka and Nao? You couldn't wait to go home to do that?
RocknRollOtakuDec 7, 2010 9:17 AM
Dec 8, 2010 8:42 AM

Feb 2010
fuck....the bus stop got hit by lightning (not to mention burning) leaving the teddy bear unscathed?
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 9, 2010 8:40 AM

Nov 2010
Wow those two must of really enjoyed making those orgasm sounds in the omake together.
Dec 10, 2010 12:08 PM

Feb 2010
noooo why did Sora gave in?? :( don't accept that Nao-chan!
from all the arcs this one I disliked the most >_<
Cashdaxxx said:
fuck....the bus stop got hit by lightning (not to mention burning) leaving the teddy bear unscathed?

yeah indeed I was wondering about that too...
having the bus stop got hit by lightning itself is already very 'coincidentally' :/
desolatoDec 12, 2010 7:01 AM
Dec 10, 2010 7:19 PM

Nov 2010
Madcat_Zam said:

Hells yea - wait what?
Dec 11, 2010 3:09 PM

Aug 2010
damn.. dramatic story.. ends with doggy style.. asu..
Dec 12, 2010 3:35 AM
Jun 2008
Something very horrible happen in the end ...
Dec 18, 2010 10:14 PM

Aug 2008
RocknRollOtaku said:
Madcat_Zam said:

Hells yea - wait what?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! XD

Dec 26, 2010 7:29 PM

Jun 2009
I was really hoping for Haru to drown or get hospitalized for a few episode haha
The sign board that fell while the cottage is burning was MEH
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Oct 4, 2010

413 by CastledSmile51 »»
Yesterday, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

514 by szadam11 »»
May 14, 2:49 AM

» Yosuga no Sora is greatly underestimated and I will prove it(The article contains a complete analysis of anime).

_User_ - Dec 29, 2021

34 by Zarutaku »»
May 6, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by somniumnaut »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.