Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2010 11:45 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode had surprisingly quotable dialogue. Two examples:

"Everything that lies below the heavens and can be made or destroyed is within our control. Is there a more egalitarian sentiment?"

And

"Foolish vanity. Does his suffering give him so much pride?"

Now I'll never call this Saber Marionette deep, but there you have it, for just two brief flashes, it said something that made me pause the anime to ponder it.
“Money can't buy dere”
Apr 4, 2012 11:33 AM

Apr 2009
man i feel bad, me and you seem to be the only one who watched this series.. tho u watched it 2 years earlier than me.
Mar 17, 2018 9:40 PM

Aug 2016
Master7Zero said:
man i feel bad, me and you seem to be the only one who watched this series.. tho u watched it 2 years earlier than me.

lot of people watched saber marionette series in latin america. its just that most people might not be precisely anime fans these days (wich means no MAL account) and its not the type of anime that will be remember in future generations as much as, for example, NGE.
:v
Mar 13, 2019 4:47 AM
Nov 2010
MichaelJackson said:
Master7Zero said:

lot of people watched saber marionette series in latin america. its just that most people might not be precisely anime fans these days (wich means no MAL account) and its not the type of anime that will be remember in future generations as much as, for example, NGE.
I don't know what you are talking about. I will share this anime with my future kids and any generation that is to come xD

...but you are right...most know this anime through a channel called locomotion. I also had it briefly in Brazil and it was a huge hit in the channel! wish US anime fans knew more about it :/

Also, thank you for enjoying this series you two!. it's my all time favorite and it means a lot to me when even one new person enjoys it too :)
Mar 13, 2019 12:36 PM

Aug 2016
mousecake said:
MichaelJackson said:

I don't know what you are talking about. I will share this anime with my future kids and any generation that is to come xD

...but you are right...most know this anime through a channel called locomotion. I also had it briefly in Brazil and it was a huge hit in the channel! wish US anime fans knew more about it :/

Also, thank you for enjoying this series you two!. it's my all time favorite and it means a lot to me when even one new person enjoys it too :)

Anime fans owe a lot to locomotion. actually, I actually wished I watched more stuff in that channel.

The first saber marionette J was one of the things I enjoyed the most in my childhood, and after rewatching it I still think it´s pretty solid for the most part. All the 90s cool attitude in terms of character designs, memorable romance and intriguing sci-fi in one story.

MichaelJacksonMar 29, 2019 12:30 AM
:v

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saber Marionette J to X Episode 21 Discussion

Fronzel - Dec 18, 2020

1 by junior20000 »»
Dec 17, 2021 5:41 AM

Poll: » Saber Marionette J to X Episode 19 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Oct 25, 2019

1 by junior20000 »»
Dec 16, 2021 7:32 AM

Poll: » Saber Marionette J to X Episode 6 Discussion

Zarnaav - Nov 3, 2015

2 by junior20000 »»
Nov 10, 2021 5:52 AM

Poll: » Saber Marionette J to X Episode 26 Discussion

BlaizeV - Jan 13, 2019

2 by Fronzel »»
Dec 19, 2020 5:06 PM

Poll: » Saber Marionette J to X Episode 24 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Oct 30, 2019

1 by Fronzel »»
Dec 19, 2020 3:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.