Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2010 9:15 PM
May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Gin dies and Hinamori doesn't. :D
GG Kubo.
Oct 6, 2010 9:59 PM

Jan 2009
so its out gonna check it out now

EDIT:

lol atleast Ichigo will now have to master his hollow powers

and Gin is not confirmed dead OP
degOct 6, 2010 10:04 PM
Oct 6, 2010 10:01 PM

Apr 2008
Lame cliffhanger from last week is lame.
Oct 6, 2010 10:11 PM

Jan 2008
Taihaku said:
Lame cliffhanger from last week is lame.

Very lame indeed, Taihaku. I was all worried for nothing.

And of course, no one that we don't like dies. And Aizen is imprisoned for 20,000 years. I'm sure he could do that standing on his head considering how ridiculous the guy can be sometimes.

And did I read that right? Ichigo's body is going in reverse now that he's lost his powers, to the point his hair is going back to the same length he had before he met Rukia? Dang. That's harsh. It's like he did all that hard work for nothing. At least nothing that he can show for it. I hope him and his dad get a good father/son talk in all of this.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Oct 6, 2010 10:15 PM

Feb 2008
still not sure of the status of his hollow powers. they were dependent oh his shinigami powers weren't they? in any case, if he cant see rukia then he has no powers at all. if he had hollow powers he would be able to see her.

having said that, he probably will get a new power or keep his hollow powers since otherwise this manga would be over.

20k years? so what happens after that? they release him? hey may have been immortal but he can still be killed.
Oct 6, 2010 10:16 PM

Sep 2007
Bleach on pause for 2 weeks. Kubo better get his shit together for the next arcs. I'm still waiting on the hyougoku to make its return as part of Ichigo.
Oct 6, 2010 10:23 PM
Jul 2008
Nuu not another series going taking a break T_T
Oct 6, 2010 10:26 PM

Apr 2007
Aizen, immortal? Wat?
Oct 6, 2010 10:33 PM
Feb 2009
Wow Rukia got like a page and a half farewell.

This has been pretty disappointing so far...not that I expected much anyway.
Oct 6, 2010 10:33 PM

Apr 2009
yeaaaah. Ichiruki.
Oct 6, 2010 10:42 PM

Jul 2008
so basically aizen is still alive, but now wrapped up like hannibal lecter; turns out yamamoto lost an arm, and ichigo loses his ability to sense spirits
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 6, 2010 10:44 PM
Sep 2010
Disappointed, really Kubo? No resolution? Two weeks, really!?

Good news is it's not over, (never really expected it to anyway), so what's next? There are so many different paths that Kubo can choose to go with! I hope it's not another filler about the shenanigans of the Human world.

I don't think I can wait this long!!
Oct 6, 2010 10:44 PM

Dec 2007
i actually liked this chapter O_O

here are my thoughts in detail of this chapter on YouTube!
Oct 6, 2010 10:50 PM

Sep 2008
How in the seven hells did Hinamori live?
Other than that, I hate how Kubo made Ichigo look like a loser again.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2010 11:11 PM

Dec 2009
I still can't believe that the last battle was so short, one sided and Aizen didn't even use his bankai -.-

Wtf, is Gin really the only one who died ? I can't believe this either -.-
So unfair

But the end of the chapter was sad,.. now whats up next ?
yuno6.jpg
Oct 7, 2010 12:15 AM

Jun 2009
After a few chapters, Kubo will start the new arc with "20.000 years later" and I'd fking love that.
Wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Oct 7, 2010 12:18 AM
Jan 2008
It's a shame Aizen didn't die, but I don't see Ichigo as having wasted his time. He saved Rukia, met some shinigami he probably considers friends, found out the truth about his dad and lots of other stuff. Villains come and go. Either Aizen will still somehow be killed or die in prison or he'll just get real old and no one will give him the satisfaction of his long boring speeches about how smart he is. If Bleach did end right now, I think this chapter was a good way to wrap things up, without going on and on in detail about what happened to everyone and what they did for most of the rest of their lives. Looking forward to seeing what happens in two weeks though.

May 2010
I felt so sorry for Ichigo. T.T I thought him and rukia would hug or something!! IchiRukia forever!!! poor ichigo!! i love you!!! I almost cried at the rukia bye part!!! awwww!!!! omg!!! and gin is still alive i know it!! and it was so funny how aizen was tied up! but i cant believe bleach is a a break!!! that means no Ichigo for a while! T.T

That was such a Good (but sad) Ichigo x Rukia moment! ♥ Awwww!
MermaidGalaxiesOct 7, 2010 1:51 AM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Nov 2008
It wouldn't surprise me if there was a time skip.
Oct 7, 2010 12:21 AM

Jul 2010
well.. Ichigo is going to get back his powers for sure.. and i think aizen will escape with someone help or some of his special hidden ability.. "just like he was immortal until now"

but one thing is confirmed.. bankai is only for ichigo. 90% captains and aizen are useless.
Oct 7, 2010 12:22 AM

Jan 2009
Spirit_Sempai said:
I still can't believe that the last battle was so short, one sided and Aizen didn't even use his bankai -.-

So unfair

But the end of the chapter was sad,.. now whats up next ?

I'm still surprised Gin never used his Hollowfication like Tousen
Oct 7, 2010 12:22 AM

Feb 2010
First One Piece was gone for a month, and now Bleach is on hiatus for the next big arc. Guess Naruto is next.

It's sad for Rukia to be leaving Ichigo just like that. I mean, they'll obviously meet up again, but I can imagine how they must feel.
Oct 7, 2010 12:23 AM
Jun 2009
kubo should just quit
what kinda lame as ending was that
and yes he should get his shit together
Oct 7, 2010 12:50 AM

May 2010
I got a feeling that aizen might comeback again in the future!

MyAmyOct 7, 2010 1:01 AM
Oct 7, 2010 1:28 AM
Jul 2008
Let me be the 1st to say that Aizen will most certainly make a return as he is the series villain, who is still alive, but incarcerated. If you're telling a story and you really want to have some true and pleasing resolution take a page from any great story and the writer/author gives the audience the satisfaction of having killed off the villain. Even in some stories, the author will even resurrect a villain even after a certain death. Now, I believe Kubo is just laying ground work for upcoming events in the Bleach universe/canon. Aizen was sent to the "lowest underground prison level, 8th prison Avici." Now if Kubo didn't have any plans for Aizen he would've dropped or never endorsed the theatrics/drama of giving a title to the prison and level Aizen is being sent to. Giving a name to something, is giving life to it, giving life to it is giving purpose. And a possible purpose and case may arrive from this is Aizen masterminds other equally powerful beings who dwell within that level and prison that is called "Avici 8th level." Bleach holds a promising future of upcoming arcs. I may be wrong about this Aizen theory but, 1 thing if for certain, he will rise again.
AmagaiOct 7, 2010 1:32 AM
"To see with eyes unclouded by hate"

-Prince Ashitaka, "Princess Mononoke"
Oct 7, 2010 1:45 AM

Apr 2009
lol, I don't understand why the captain commander is so angry about the lost Haoris :/
Oct 7, 2010 1:53 AM

May 2010
Yerocha said:
First One Piece was gone for a month, and now Bleach is on hiatus for the next big arc. Guess Naruto is next.

It's sad for Rukia to be leaving Ichigo just like that. I mean, they'll obviously meet up again, but I can imagine how they must feel.

I agree. Its so sad about Ichigo and Rukia. He wont be able to see her. T.T
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Oct 7, 2010 1:57 AM

Feb 2008
Aizen has 20k years to plot his escape and a new and improved plan to kill the soul king. Of course he will get free after about 0.001% (2 years) of his sentence one way or another.

The comic relief part was actually nice :)

Well it seems they can regenerate organs. They should be able to regenerate an arm also but i doubt that will happen. Why? I have no clue.

Everyone is training. Next time they fight we'll them using some new moves.

I wonder if Gin really is dead? I mean Kubo doesn't love him like he Loves Aizen but i think he may be alive (23%)

They should have made it clear that Ichigo lost all his spiritual power, not just shinigami powers. He didn't have shinigami powers when he first saw Rukia. Hell , there's alot of people who see her and have no shinigami powers.

There will probably be a short time skip. After that people will come to Ichigo and help him get his powers back. Maybe Isshin will do that. Or Ishida. It doesn't really matter though.

I still don't like that Aizen is alive. He's gonna become one of the "good guys" later on. Probably. Though Aizen didn't really kill anybody himself did he?

Also the blank backgrounds doesn't really bother me but I don't think hiring an assistant who would draw some is that hard.

Overall ~3/5
sMugOct 7, 2010 2:08 AM
Oct 7, 2010 2:03 AM

Apr 2009
yeah, next chapter - 20 000 years later...

XD

anyway meh chapter..

the old captain is alive - lame

and i dont wanna see Aizen's face ever again
Oct 7, 2010 2:05 AM

Feb 2008
Amagai said:
Let me be the 1st to say that Aizen will most certainly make a return

oh please. people have been saying that for a long time now.
Oct 7, 2010 2:05 AM

Jul 2008
Spirit_Sempai said:
So unfair

I was hoping "disappeared" mean he up and left, I'm sorry but a loss of an arm and a slash shouldn't be able to kill a shinigami, look at hinamori, they're growing her organs like veggies ffs.

zefster said:
Wow Rukia got like a page and a half farewell.

That's what got me, even though we'll see her again that was some piss poor farewell, "oh btw, you're losing your reiatsu, Immah gonna be going" but the image did look really sweet, shame Tite prefers juggs over her </3

Yerocha said:

Nopes, Naruto just had one week off, we're back full throttle into that new arc, now.

Other than that, the comedy was welcomed this chapter, the whole Yama having a go at the captains for their haori :'D
Plus Ukitake's sadness at no one being able to replace Yama made me shudder at the thought of Ichigo. But it does open up a prospect of a new arc, finding another Commander worthy.
Either way, 2 weeks... great. As much as I want to see a time skip, Tite already reversed the pretty awesome character design upgrade he did for Ichigo.
But anyway, time for the short arc now! Can't wait.
Oct 7, 2010 2:07 AM

Nov 2009
another time skip..? ok, this is shit... every top shounen are getting a time skip T_T
Oct 7, 2010 2:11 AM

Jul 2008
Finally, BLEACH returns to what it does best: comedy.

Good chapter if we ignore one thing: for what she did, Rukia got a death sentence. For what he did, Aizen got 20 000 years in prison. I mean... WTF?
Oct 7, 2010 2:11 AM

Jul 2008
If anything, Tite will give us a flashback, he's home with his father now, he can't avoid the questions.
Oct 7, 2010 2:15 AM

Aug 2007
Wow, this farewell was probably the most emotional moment Bleach has ever created and it's completely pointless.
I mean: as long as Rukia uses her Gigai, Ichigo will see her even through he lost all his powers.
Oct 7, 2010 2:17 AM

Jul 2008
kennikitty said:
Wow, this farewell was probably the most emotional moment Bleach has ever created and it's completely pointless.
I mean: as long as Rukia uses her Gigai, Ichigo will see her even through he lost all his powers.

True point, but the dude with the afro is situated in Karakura now, after all the crap that happened with Rukia, I wonder if she'll be allowed to loiter back in the real world so much.
Though it does bring up a point, seeing as Karakura town is such a delicate place, will there be more security there from now on?
Oct 7, 2010 2:28 AM

Feb 2009
Comedy? In Bleach? Too good to be true. But it was amusing to say the least. And why the hell is Aizen only getting imprisoned for all that hes done? Whats the bet that he'll break free there?
The other things about Gin, Matsumoto, Hitsugaya and Ichigo, not really interested.
Oct 7, 2010 2:35 AM

Feb 2010
MWAA.... last bit of chapter = so sad D:
Oct 7, 2010 2:39 AM

Aug 2007
BakaKawaii said:
kennikitty said:

True point, but the dude with the afro is situated in Karakura now, after all the crap that happened with Rukia, I wonder if she'll be allowed to loiter back in the real world so much.

Why would they forbid her to visit her friends? I don't see a problem, especially since Soul Society really owes Ichigo A LOT, I can't imagine them saying Rukia is not allowed to visit the real word in a gigai once in a while.
Oct 7, 2010 2:42 AM

May 2010
kennikitty said:
BakaKawaii said:
kennikitty said:

Why would they forbid her to visit her friends? I don't see a problem, especially since Soul Society really owes Ichigo A LOT, I can't imagine them saying Rukia is not allowed to visit the real word in a gigai once in a while.
same here, what is Kubo plotting...

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Oct 7, 2010 2:45 AM

Jul 2008
kennikitty said:

Well shinigami have duties, I guess once in a while wouldn't be too bad but she still has a job to do.
Oct 7, 2010 2:51 AM

Nov 2009
Well the only good thing of this chapter was the end of the last page. 2 week break for Bleach fuck yea !
Oct 7, 2010 2:52 AM

May 2010
bye2 rukia T_T
Oct 7, 2010 3:27 AM

Jul 2007
- Mayuri is obviously planning something bad.
- I foresee ichigo having to pull Aizen out of that prison before going after spirit king.
- Now that Rukia is (finally) gone again, we might finally get some resolution to Orihime :/

4/5
Oct 7, 2010 3:46 AM

Sep 2009
hmmm 2 week of hiatus ...........that's a good thing ....Kubo need some fresh ideas ...>.>
Oct 7, 2010 4:15 AM

Jul 2008
xxJonssonXx said:
Soooo... Hiyori can have her bottom half reattached. Hinamori can have her organs "regenerated" or whatever they said she was going through. But the captain commander can't have his arm back? And why isn't Inoue helping them out with it considering her abilities?

And Aizen sentenced to 20 000 years of prison... Rukia lent her powers to a normal person and was to be executed, but Aizen who betrayed SS, killed the council, almost killed Hinamori and planned to kill the Spirit King while also siding with hollows gets prison? Their sentence system is more fucked up than my country's is.

2/5, comedy was actually good.

Yeah it's a little retarded, no reason why he shouldn't get his arm back, as juggs can reject events, but mah well, plot holes to make it more dramatic? Mhmmmm?
Same with Gin, he can't be dead.

And it's possibly due to his "immortality", they can't actually kill him? So keeping him in prison indefinitely would be a better option.
Oct 7, 2010 4:15 AM

Oct 2009
Still looking forward to what Kubo is planning to do next...

Gin can't be dead, can he?
Oct 7, 2010 4:18 AM

Jul 2009
BakaKawaii said:

Yeah it's a little retarded, no reason why he shouldn't get his arm back, as juggs can reject events, but mah well, plot holes to make it more dramatic? Mhmmmm?
Same with Gin, he can't be dead.

And it's possibly due to his "immortality", they can't actually kill him? So keeping him in prison indefinitely would be a better option.

Ah thought the immortal part was aimed at his inability to age which member of SS seem to have, though it makes more sense the way you put it.
Oct 7, 2010 4:19 AM

Jun 2009
I still can't get over how utterly stupid this fight between Aizen and Ichigo was. I mean I know that wasn't the last we've seen of Aizen and we will hopefully get a real showdown with his Bankai (heck, just using his Shikai or Kyoka Suigetsu AT ALL would be a beginning). But then again this is Bleach we're talking about...Kubo surely wouldn't mind leaving it at that.

So Mayuri is hanging around in Hueco Mundo, huh? What will happen to this place anyway? Seeing as how the captains utterly destroyed every Espada without even breaking a sweat one might wonder why they don't just raid Hueco Mundo and get done with it. I mean actually there is no point in Soul Society since Hollows obviously never ever posed a threat.
Well, the power levels have been off in this show right from the start, no point complaining about not making sense now.

20,000 years in jail for Aizen? Now that's a bit harsh isn't it? I mean that's a hell of a long time even by Shinigami standards. But then again he got lucky they didn't just execute him, because...JUST WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THEY DO THIS ANYWAY??? This simply makes no sense. It's just stupid.

Yamamoto is fine "just like that". What happened to him again? I can't really remember. Didn't he like...blow up or something? Surely you'd get away with just losing an arm from that...

As for this whole Ichigo-Rukia.goodbya-thing. I don't give a crap. They'll see each other again soon anyway, so this didn't leave much of an impact (and I don't care for them as characters).

Finally this arc is over. After what? Some one hundred something chapters with barely any plot development? yeah, those were some great 26 months. *sigh*
Oct 7, 2010 4:20 AM

Jul 2007
xxJonssonXx said:

And Aizen sentenced to 20 000 years of prison... Rukia lent her powers to a normal person and was to be executed, but Aizen who betrayed SS, killed the council, almost killed Hinamori and planned to kill the Spirit King while also siding with hollows gets prison? Their sentence system is more fucked up than my country's is.

Apparently you missed the point of scene - Aizen is immortal. e thanks to hogyoku can regen from ANYTHING. While hogyoku no longer accepts aizen's wishes or evolves him, its still part of Aizen and so is the reality-warping regen of it. tahts the reason why fgt did not kill aizen.

Thats also the reason why aizen can act however he wants during the trial, insulting the chamber46 - all they can do is add more years to prison service.

As for arms, etc. Neither Hyori nor anyone else sacrificed their body part like Yamamoto did.

You see, ANY wound on spiritual body can be healed as long as the person's reiryoku reserves are big enough for that. The only true way of killing "mortal" shinigami si by cutting off his head or incinerating him completely. That does not apply to hollows, because hollow bodies do not contain reiryoku, something mostly only Pluses have.

What yamamoto did was sacrifice not just his hand, but everything in his spiritual body that represents his hand. You can't regrow something that's not yours anymore,
Tharand said:
I still can't get over how utterly stupid this fight between Aizen and Ichigo was. I mean I know that wasn't the last we've seen of Aizen and we will hopefully get a real showdown with his Bankai (heck, just using his Shikai or Kyoka Suigetsu AT ALL would be a beginning). But then again this is Bleach we're talking about...Kubo surely wouldn't mind leaving it at that.

So Mayuri is hanging around in Hueco Mundo, huh? What will happen to this place anyway? Seeing as how the captains utterly destroyed every Espada without even breaking a sweat one might wonder why they don't just raid Hueco Mundo and get done with it. I mean actually there is no point in Soul Society since Hollows obviously never ever posed a threat.
Well, the power levels have been off in this show right from the start, no point complaining about not making sense now.

20,000 years in jail for Aizen? Now that's a bit harsh isn't it? I mean that's a hell of a long time even by Shinigami standards. But then again he got lucky they didn't just execute him, because...JUST WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THEY DO THIS ANYWAY??? This simply makes no sense. It's just stupid.

Yamamoto is fine "just like that". What happened to him again? I can't really remember. Didn't he like...blow up or something? Surely you'd get away with just losing an arm from that...

As for this whole Ichigo-Rukia.goodbya-thing. I don't give a crap. They'll see each other again soon anyway, so this didn't leave much of an impact (and I don't care for them as characters).

Finally this arc is over. After what? Some one hundred something chapters with barely any plot development? yeah, those were some great 26 months. *sigh*

Aizen does not deserve a warrior's showdown. An illusionist and trickster got beat in his own methods. Long drawn out fair fights belong to people like Renji, Byakuya, Kenpachi, etc. Aizen's fights have always been fueled by mind-screw, cheap tricks and finishing off enemies quickly. And thus he got defeated in the same way,heck he even got his own wonderweiss in form of Urahara's attack.

As for HM - Th main threat from HM is that hollows eat pluses. And Pluses is the main source of the new shinigami. If hollows are left unchecked, they would eventually cut off the flow of souls to SS, making SS go extinct As long as hollows do not actually threaten SS existence, everyone is fine with trimming them in real world. However if hollows were to activelly go against ss, they would have suffered the same fate as quincies long time ago, except that hollows can't be trully exterminated - there will always be new ones.

Because they CAN"T. Aizen can't die. Hogyoku will regen him every time and hogyoku is reality warper., thus aizen can come back from universe imploding on itself and be all right. Thats part of the reason why aizen was so smug in that tiral. they can't do anything to him ,exept add more years to prison :P

AhenshihaelOct 7, 2010 4:27 AM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.