Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 22, 2015 9:29 AM

Sep 2014
I enjoyed the series, but so much stuff was left opened! Very fun ride though, I'm gonna go read the breaker now because it was the most rec.

The female characters designs are sooooo good :D Vera, Madoka, Shinra, and Anichella <3333
Jun 15, 2016 6:18 PM
Nov 2015
Ugh, really wished I knew that this was only the first part instead of being so invested in the story for the past 3 days lol but great series and what an epic ending!

BT-Dubz: GangryongXVera OTP lol
Nov 8, 2016 7:22 AM
Aug 2014
i loved it almost as much as the breaker. i hope it gets a second season! please please please actually make a 2nd season... there aren't that many good traditional Korean martial arts stories out there. lol... sorry if i offend but the only two Korean martial arts comics ive read that i enjoyed this much are this and breaker. =[..... Does anyone still believe that Lightning tiger is still alive out there somewhere?!?!!?!??! i mean just an arm? really? at first i thought they made him into one of those dummies but after finishing i still have hope.
Apr 14, 2018 9:12 AM

Jan 2015
I like to ask a question for those who live under a rock so far and just found this gem like me.
Question is simple
What's the different between Earth Fold and Head of lightning?
Of course the answer would be subjective but after re-read 6 times-yes really- i realize this -along with many amazing things-
When Gangryoung fighting against Madang Bigaki HoL couldn't dodged with half step even though Gangryoung did perfectly -according to Honsae-
Yet when Guesong use it first time against Öadoka aka Earth fold it works fine.
Both technique seems to have same speed so what's the different?
It also strike me a question how come so many people know Half step like Rud and Jahee and Chesong etc.

I'll write a long review for this underrated gem one day. Because i still think it published on the wrong time period. If it come out today i bet it'll be a hit and so we have a proper ending at least!
"Essentially, EOTL uses the 'quality, not quantity' approach, as the art relies on having a very refined and pure Ki even if not much in amount" -Lightning Tiger Yoochun
Dec 14, 2018 6:30 AM
Jul 2018
8 years later..........
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Veritas author remade the entire series into a Webtoon, Veritas Part II will actually happen

Apollinho - Jun 3, 2022

2 by Tumerking »»
Jan 16, 12:16 PM

» Collecting volumes? Languages?

MrCruesliPants - Nov 27, 2021

2 by MrCruesliPants »»
Nov 27, 2021 6:41 AM

Poll: » Veritas Chapter 53 Discussion

YoungVagabond - Sep 30, 2009

7 by ToG25thBaam »»
Aug 29, 2019 2:55 AM

Poll: » Veritas Chapter 46 Discussion

R-Zero - Aug 6, 2009

13 by foscor70 »»
Sep 9, 2018 9:30 AM

Poll: » Veritas Chapter 79 Discussion

Phanima - Aug 15, 2010

21 by napahul »»
Apr 15, 2016 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.