Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2010 6:51 AM
Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ok the last 2 eps were ok but why the fuck in the end nothing make sense
and why the heck this
Feb 22, 2011 7:02 AM

Jun 2008
^

Hahaha.
Aug 26, 2011 6:07 AM

Apr 2011
LOL! Yeah, there was more than a bit of the siscon in Mr. Lord Leon, even as a boy :)

Pretty awesome ending to the series, I thought. Apparently there's no limit whatsoever to Locke's psionic power, since he's even able to regress Leon's body to the point of infancy. That would explain why Locke is immortal, if he has that ability. I wonder if he could do the opposite and psionically age people or things? If the writers wanted him to, most likely :P

Definitely better than Shin Sekei Sentai or whatever. All that's left for me to watch is the movie now.
Mar 26, 2017 9:47 PM

Dec 2015
Pursuing the second OAV, the final one made things a lot better than what I could imagine based on the beginning.
Interesting use of the ability Locke used to stay away from adulthood (though I'm wondering why he himself looked older than five years ago.) for a happy conclusion.

3/5

For late 80s OAVs, this series was a disappointment technically. Also, coming out of the movie you can't help but notice the flat direction. But it was nice to follow Locke in a later "case" (who lacked Ryû's presence to balance things out with the unbeatable hero like in the movie), with a nod to the first animated one. 
The voices duo was probably a big bonus for me. (weird to hear Camille's voice again, its interpret seems kind of rare).

Score: 5.5+/10
Some parts of the final episode almost make up for the weak points. But even without those problems, it would clearly be inferior to Majô no Millenium.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Locke: Lord Leon Episode 2 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Jan 24, 2022

0 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jan 24, 2022 11:45 PM

Poll: » Choujin Locke: Lord Leon Episode 1 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Jan 19, 2022

0 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jan 19, 2022 12:59 AM

» This has the worst dub of any show I've seen

AnimeEmperor - Sep 26, 2015

1 by Smigsby »»
Oct 16, 2015 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.