Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 9, 2010 3:05 PM

Aug 2008
A GREED FROM FMA!!!
wooow ichigo got gutsss! :D
Sep 9, 2010 3:57 PM

Dec 2008
So Ichigo turns into Dante from Devil May Cry and Aizen turns into some Greed/Venom bastard child with FMA zombie soldiers coming out of his ass.

Well, it's obvious that the guy who acts cooler is going to win. The cooler you act, the more powerful you are. Ichigo's eyes will become squinty next chapter.

And obviously Aizen won't use his sword because if he did, Kubo would have even less of a story because everyone would be dead. Aizen was so overpowered that Kubo needed him to act like a retard to bring down his power level. I don't understand why people keep asking why Aizen doesn't do this or that.

It's because Kubo willed it.
Sep 9, 2010 4:10 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
I disappointed in Aizen. But I guess it can't be helped since Ichigo came out of the hyperbolic time chamber.

Sep 9, 2010 5:03 PM

Oct 2008
Monad said:

This shit is ridiculous.

Aizen's next transformation

How times have changed. Do you remember the good old days Aizen? when you used to troll that stupid orange hair boy?

LOL. LOLOLOL.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Sep 9, 2010 5:18 PM

Aug 2010
Transformers! Aizen in disguise!

Woah, Aizen is like a rubix cube; he keeps changing shape. He'll probably never look the same again.

Oh and I'm going to have to agree with Ichigo this time. I'm also tired of all his logic.
I mean why does Aizen want to destroy the Shinigami anyways? I think he would be just as satisfied if he joined the debate team.

The reason Aizen doesn't have a girlfriend is because all he ever wants to do is talk about himself.

Aizen actually kills half his opponents by boring them to death!

If I were Ichigo, I'd aim for his vocal cords. Too bad there isn't a kudo attack that will shut him up.

I feel sorry for Tousen. He's a blind guy who had to deal with Aizen's ranting for over a hundred years.
Sep 9, 2010 5:20 PM

Aug 2010
Sykadel said:
So Ichigo turns into Dante from Devil May Cry and Aizen turns into some Greed/Venom bastard child with FMA zombie soldiers coming out of his ass.

Well, it's obvious that the guy who acts cooler is going to win. The cooler you act, the more powerful you are. Ichigo's eyes will become squinty next chapter.

And obviously Aizen won't use his sword because if he did, Kubo would have even less of a story because everyone would be dead. Aizen was so overpowered that Kubo needed him to act like a retard to bring down his power level. I don't understand why people keep asking why Aizen doesn't do this or that.

It's because Kubo willed it.

Haha you know your stuff. I couldn't agree more.
Sep 9, 2010 5:21 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Aizen became a dickhead.

Other than that, we FINALLY get to see some badass action form the main character.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 9, 2010 5:22 PM

Mar 2010
Ichigo was badass I really love him but.. Butterflaizen... He really creeped me out O.o Just what the hell is this O.o? Another transformation I guess but it's scarier and scarier. I hope Buttterflaizen won't have chance to open his mouth again... 'm sick of him talking too -.-'
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Sep 9, 2010 6:45 PM
Aug 2010
Well a grear episode, Ichigo is so cool.
Sep 9, 2010 8:02 PM

Jul 2010
Predictions comes true. another transformation.

kizu-kun said:
lol did any one else think "GREED!"(from fullmetal alchemist) when they saw aizen's new face?

wooh. i was thinking where i have seen this character. you nailed it. ^__^

Buttflaizen >>> Greedaizen
Sep 9, 2010 8:04 PM

Sep 2008
Monad said:
Aizen's next transformation
Kubo would achieve a transcendental status if he did that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2010 8:08 PM

Jul 2009
OMG ANOTHER VILLAIN UPGRADE!

NEXT WEEK! ANOTHER HERO UPGRADE TO EVEN OUT THE POWER... AGAIN!

This is silly.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 9, 2010 8:13 PM

Dec 2009
wheresthehandle said:
OMG ANOTHER VILLAIN UPGRADE!

NEXT WEEK! ANOTHER HERO UPGRADE TO EVEN OUT THE POWER... AGAIN!

This is silly.
And after that another new upgrade for the villain. And I thought Freeza was the villain with more transformations.
Sep 9, 2010 9:06 PM

Aug 2007
Fai said:
ios said:
i like the looks of Aizen now its monstrous very Alien like!!!

When i think about it Kubo would do real great job drawing seinen manga.

I mean, let's go back to earlier stuff.

Allon. That....thing.....could go right into blame/berserk/Gantz and would not look out of place.

Then there was tousen and hi sfinal form.

Then we had a totally.....wrong.....inhuman.....machine-like....block of Wonderweiss release....Actually entire Yamamoto fight could fit well right into something out of seinen genre.

Now this aizen form. first his head bleeding, then his face litterally peeling off from his head and just hanging there

People can say whatever they want about Kubo but He is certainly awesome at creating characters, designing outfits and designing monsters. He would do a damn fine job on drawing something that is not limited by shonen standards.

It depends. I honestly wouldn't give a shit as long as he didn't do the dialogue and plot. If it's just more detail into his drawing then more to time. A seinen manga by himself? Hell no.
Sep 9, 2010 9:11 PM

Aug 2007
Fai said:
Tony38514 said:
Itachi-san said:
Fai's head stuck in Kubo's sh*thole, that's for sure... calling this badass, poor boy _O-

Rofl. I didn't get passed reading half of it.

apparently you "didn't get passed" English too.

Itachi-san said:
Fai's head stuck in Kubo's sh*thole, that's for sure... calling this badass, poor boy _O-

Then we have different definitions of badass.

I know for sure that many kids nowadays think that kyuubi/kratos/byakuya/insertbishonenhere is the way of badass, but people back in the times actually had a different, and i'm pretty sure, more correct context of badass, when characters like Gutts from berserk, Kenshiro from hokuto no ken, Dio Brando from Jo Jo's,etc were counted as badass.

Till now only yamamoto had those levels of badassness, but Ichigo is reaching that fast..

Guts and Dio Brando are still bad ass. Kenshiro as well. Ichigo I gotta say has those epic moments but he's yet to reach that level yet. I'm still waiting lmao. He's like Naruto in a way that he never wins a fight without getting hurt really bad. So hopefully this fight truly mirrors and surpasses the byakuya fight since end arc battles seem to be the only exception for him.
Sep 9, 2010 9:12 PM

Jun 2008
Please Ichigo.....PLEASE!!!!, end this battle and kill Aizen once and for all.
Sep 9, 2010 10:33 PM

Nov 2009
Butterflaizen ----> Eye-zen
Sep 9, 2010 11:07 PM

Apr 2009
Are they even going to finish the fight between Yammy and Byakuya/Kenpachi?? I'd like to see how that ends but it seems Kubo is really high right now making Aizen transform every 4 chapters >.<
Sep 9, 2010 11:36 PM

May 2009
Da-Joe said:
lol, nice.

Why is Aizen still stuck on Ichigo not being as powerful as he was before? It's obvious, and should be to Aizen, that he's on a way different level. It's starting to get annoying seeing him say Ichigo is a shell of what he once was, that Hougyouku must block rudimentary logic abilities.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Sep 9, 2010 11:40 PM

Jul 2009
Kryptonian said:
Da-Joe said:
lol, nice.

Why is Aizen still stuck on Ichigo not being as powerful as he was before? It's obvious, and should be to Aizen, that he's on a way different level. It's starting to get annoying seeing him say Ichigo is a shell of what he once was, that Hougyouku must block rudimentary logic abilities.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Aizen kinda forgot that Ichigo just whooped his ass in multiple categories.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 10, 2010 3:45 AM

Feb 2009
Let me be honest with you, it's worth reading bleach right now because the art is so good. Mostly the character designs.
Sep 10, 2010 4:05 AM

Apr 2009
Aizen's transformation looks way cooler than his butterfly transformation and finally we will get to see that final attack..
Sep 10, 2010 4:51 AM

Apr 2009
Veethorn said:
Let me be honest with you, it's worth reading bleach right now because the art is so good. Mostly the character designs.

give examples
Sep 10, 2010 4:54 AM
Aug 2009
The last getsuga tenshou. As in, literally, the LAST getsuga tenshou.
Sep 10, 2010 5:06 AM

May 2010
"Is that all you have got?" :D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Sep 10, 2010 5:32 AM

Aug 2009
Ok, let's see what happened. First, aizan was going 'NO WAAY FUCKIN I'M GETIN TROLLED TO YOU. ONLY I TROLL YOU SHIT SUC MA DICK U ASSSSSSS'

*after removing his clothes and skins for his ridiculous raincoat-mode, "YEYYYYYYYYYY NOW I HAVE LIKE MOR THAN LUCKY 7 HEADS!!! I CAN SUCK YOUR SEVEN COCKS AND U GET MY FCKIN CUM. TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL"

Ichigo replies;
"I need more heads for proper orgasm".

Another lame+retard kubo-pandering shit with yet again ANOTEHR form of multi-head butterflaizan, and Ichigo becoming more alike azian chapter by chapter.

Again, my theory is Aizen= Ichigo. (oh wait, this also happened in narushit. yeyyy.)
ringoo4Sep 10, 2010 5:43 AM
Sep 10, 2010 5:38 AM

Aug 2007
no, i dont think kubo will make aizen evolve again. this has to be his final stage of evolution or something. KILL HIM ICHIGO. i dont really mind a new arc.

Sep 10, 2010 5:51 AM

Aug 2009
and I also have to mention how saliva of aizan's multi-awesome-eye heads can do Genki Dama, so how powerful it will be if the head itself was thrown!!!
Sep 10, 2010 6:09 AM

Sep 2007
This is getting kind of long...

Sep 10, 2010 6:12 AM

May 2009
Yayz Aiyen is made from tentacles >.> And Ichigo is trying to be interesting...
Sep 10, 2010 6:28 AM

Dec 2008
Butterflaizen is no more. He's now...octo...moth...man...or...something?
Ichigo is bad ass!
Can we please kill Aizen and move on to the next arc?!?!?!?!?

BTW, Aizen talks to damn much!!
Sep 10, 2010 7:49 AM

Oct 2007
ptoss1 said:
Yep. Just like Final Fantasy. Final.

ringoo4 said:
and I also have to mention how saliva of aizan's multi-awesome-eye heads can do Genki Dama
Saliva? That was a money shot.

VillettaIchihara said:
Butterflaizen is no more. He's now...octo...moth...man...or...something?
Doctor Aizopus? But he needs to get a soup-bowl cut.
RalonzoSep 10, 2010 7:53 AM
Sep 10, 2010 8:25 AM

Dec 2008
ptoss1 said:
When were you under the illusion that the final getsuga tenshou is the last getsuga tenshou?

Sep 10, 2010 10:28 AM

Jul 2010
u ppl should enjoy this arc, cuz it's better than that espadas' boring thing >_>
btw didn't you think on the possibility that mayuri is doing something weird at hueco mundo? I remember he said something that made me think of it... who knows he may be the new bleach's villain DX

Da-Joe said:

Eye-zen xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
good one
A Lesson without pain is meaningless.
For you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return.
But once you have overcome it and made it your own...
You will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart.
Sep 10, 2010 2:32 PM

Jul 2009
If Ichigo is so powerful, why the hell doesn't he just kill Aizen already!?

Seriously, would you let yourself get hit multiple times and engage in ineffectual trash talk when you have the ability to one-shot him?

And those poor Aizen cosplayers! There are so many costume options, how do they CHOOSE!? >_>
Sep 10, 2010 2:35 PM

Jul 2008
Rizzle said:

Seriously, would you let yourself get hit multiple times and engage in ineffectual trash talk when you have the ability to one-shot him?

And those poor Aizen cosplayers! There are so many costume options, how do they CHOOSE!? >_>

Personally I'd go with pre freak mullet, it gets all the ladies.
Sep 10, 2010 3:58 PM

Jul 2008
Rizzle said:

Probably because he want some info out of Aizen?
It look like he noticed that Aizen was being controlled by the hogyoku and thus wouldn't be able to obtain any information now and that's why he want to put an end to this.
Sep 10, 2010 4:23 PM
Dec 2008
Another transformation... At least this time it seems like Aizen is losing control of the Hogyoku.
Great chapter.
Sep 10, 2010 4:25 PM

Jul 2008
Dandere-chan said:
Probably because he want some info out of Aizen?
It look like he noticed that Aizen was being controlled by the hogyoku and thus wouldn't be able to obtain any information now and that's why he want to put an end to this.

"You're about to destroy my hometown, my family, my friends, but that doesn't matter because I want information from you, information that I don't really need because well lets face it, I know all I need to know, you want to destroy my home. What do you look for in a woman?"

The only reason he hasn't tried to kill aizen yet is because 1) his new "indifferent" persona means he can only make one move per 3 turns.
2) if he killed him straight off then Aizen couldn't give us any more snazzy transformations.
3) it's Tite's pacing, I'm used to it.
Sep 10, 2010 4:38 PM

Mar 2008
Next chapter, Ichigo digivolves toooo Aizen+1. I seriously hope they stop evolving into super dooper things. And after 10 pages, you see a page with "Ichigo!" on it. I want to see more story and more fighting. What about the other characters? D: Rawrr!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

Sep 10, 2010 8:12 PM

Jan 2010
oooh, Tentacle Rape on Aizen's part.
Sep 10, 2010 9:34 PM

Apr 2009
ichigo is so cute<3(:
i fucking loved this chapter. omggg. (:
ahaha, it was really good.

Sep 10, 2010 9:40 PM

Sep 2009
punkster90 said:
oooh, Tentacle Rape on Aizen's part.

lol XD
Sep 11, 2010 9:58 AM

Jun 2009
I am guessing that the effects of the final getsuga tenshou will be so amazing and so unbelievably powerful that kubo himself will not be able to draw it. So we shall see Ichigo shout the name of the attack and Aizen will disappear with a "POP" in the next panel.

Ain't that epic....

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Sep 11, 2010 10:06 AM

Jul 2010
AidanAK47 said:
I am guessing that the effects of the final getsuga tenshou will be so amazing and so unbelievably powerful that kubo himself will not be able to draw it. So we shall see Ichigo shout the name of the attack and Aizen will disappear with a "POP" in the next panel.

Ain't that epic....

awesome, kubo should read it XDD
A Lesson without pain is meaningless.
For you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return.
But once you have overcome it and made it your own...
You will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart.
Sep 11, 2010 3:13 PM

Aug 2009
Bishigo's bishie rating of bishieness went up yet again. Oh my.
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Sep 11, 2010 3:33 PM

Mar 2008
I'm usually not fascinated with the typical shounen power ups, but this one was actually interesting.
Sep 12, 2010 12:36 AM

Aug 2007
I rated this chapter 4/5, because it's so nonsencical it's even hilarious.
Sep 12, 2010 5:52 AM

Aug 2009
AidanAK47 said:

Ain't that epic....
Holy... so... beautiful.

This made my day. Seriously.
Sep 12, 2010 11:18 AM

Feb 2010
next week we get to see the "final" getsuga tenshou kill aizen only to see him digivolve once again >_>
how many times should aizen have died by now -_-
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.