Forum Settings
Forums

Things about your teachers that you can never seem to forget.

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 18, 2010 2:08 PM
Feb 2010
Oh god hmmm let me think....................>_<

Well guess for me I always remebered how my 2nd grade teacher would always smack the table with here hands real hard whenever someone was sleeping or she'd hide our backpack if one of us was sleeping.

lmao, not funny but okay a bit funny.

Nov 18, 2010 2:34 PM

Feb 2010
my world geo teacher caaught me last year for cheating.
This year, he was caught cheatin on his wife, sexting a 16 year old, and posession of marijuana in his home

iamalexlemayne.tumblr.com;Please follow (:
Nov 18, 2010 4:44 PM

Aug 2009
I don't really think about my teachers much less what they're teaching. It's college who gives a shit? I see enough of them in classes. They don't care either.
Nov 18, 2010 10:01 PM

Jul 2010
I haven't had one single college teacher who wasn't a complete nutjob. Some way more than other. Then again, my college is famous for having nutjobs for teachers.

My chemistry teacher, for example, has is own lab on campus. We like to call it a "disaster waiting happen". Besides the fact that it is located in the floor B2 of the chemistry facility, once you enter, you see a fully functioning lab, along with a desk with a half-empty bottle of scotch, and a pack of cigs on top of it. We are all just waiting for the day when it'll blow up.

My algebra teacher earned a really fitting nickname: waterfall sweater. Be it cold or hot outside, he would always arrive at class sweating like he just got out of a 46 mile run.

Besides those, there was one who almost killed 3 students while demonstrating a physics theory, one who was 100% paranoid, one who was a sadistic type of person... I seriously get scared of going to class sometimes
Error While Loading Sig.
Oh look, you're so gangsta, you scared the sig away...

Nov 18, 2010 10:07 PM

Nov 2010
one day i was in spanish and my teacher farted or something and i said "damn ____ you really ripped one, i'm impressed" then she was like "you all need to leave the room." she poo'd herself.
Nov 18, 2010 10:43 PM

Jun 2009
I remember my grade 4 teacher that was really relaxed with teaching, except when handing in homework. She even made up this story where there is a ghost named George that haunts the classroom, and if you lie or cheat he will haunt you...and most of the students actually thought he was real cause nobody knew why there was glue sticks stuck to the roof and sharpeners kept going missing.

My 5th grade teacher was probably the most memorable, because she was an extremely kind person that would treat my friends and I to food. She even let me and my friends come to her farm to play during the weekend and it was a sleepover too. People thought it was weird to be playing at your teacher's farm, but I thought of her as a friend...and so I got to ride horses, play with cats and dogs and had a fun sleepover. Even when I left elementary school, everyone still tried to keep in touch with her and in the year of grade 7, i got to visit her at the farm again. ^^

In 7th grade I had a social teacher named Mr. Bliss and he had a really shiny bald head, and we celebrated christmas in his class by doing secret santa and someone brought in a barbie wig for bliss to wear. He was an awesome teacher that even gave everyone bonus marks if they handed the assignment in on time and he was also my LA teacher, and he wanted to use a week of class time for everyone to look up some urban legends and to share them. I thought it was pretty fun, because no other teacher was doing it and he joked and said his true intentions of doing this was to scare people, so that they couldn't sleep with the lights off for a week.

In grade 9, I had a math teacher that made learning polynomials, geometry, and etc. extremely easy! and I had nice conversations with her about anything during the work period...like the time she said she was asian and everybody had heard and was in incredible shock. It turns out she was half asian, because her mom is chinese and her dad was german i think, and she learned how to make stir fry from her dad O_o and i found it strange that when she is talking, she has the same expression on her face and it's hard to tell that she's happy or smiling sometimes.
Nov 19, 2010 5:02 AM
May 2009
He was bald, and he could read stories very well, Got us all into harry potter, before the second book was released. Still picture the characters speaking as he spoke.
Nov 19, 2010 2:24 PM

Nov 2008
8th grade sub french teacher, he walked around class with his fly down...
the next week he got fired for throwing a chair at a girl ...

8th grade, none of the cdt/shop class did the homework, and he started freaking out about how we 'pick on him' he was on the verge of tears...

10th grade bio teacher, was explaining how delicate + fascinating the heart and eyes were... and how seeing how complicating and amazing these organs were, and that only god could have created things like these blahblahblah. and no, i didnt go to a christian/church skl or w.e...

10th grade, my english teacher had exceptional hearing, and she would just randomly join into the conversations which were usually pretty personal/iffy. i loved that class =D
Nov 20, 2010 8:51 PM

Nov 2010
I had this one teacher who would always say racist comments about Indians, not knowing I was Indian until the last day of school. He was shocked to find out I was Indian, and I still, to this day, remember every racist word he said.
Nov 20, 2010 11:04 PM

Nov 2010
My algebra teacher in 9th - 11th grade was quite insane. He would wander around the room with cleaning spray and clean random things...the clock or a desk. He would also use our erasers as golf balls and draw a circle on the carpet with chalk and then use a ruler as a golf club and play golf while we did math problems on the board or worked on assignments.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.