Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 31, 2010 2:18 PM

Jul 2010
lmfaoooo ^
Jul 31, 2010 5:34 PM

Jun 2010
Okay, I'll admit it. I said I'd dropped this series, and I'd fully intended to. But I didn't.

And all I can say on Ichimaru betraying Aizen: it's about gall dang time.

Let's see Mr. I-Was-Behind-Everything-That-Happened-In-Your-Life get out of this one.
"All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannont live without blind obedience. And to escape that pressure of trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn looking for someone higher than themselves. And those people in turn look for someone higher. That is how kings are born. That is how all Gods are born."
-Sosuke Aizen, Bleach
Jul 31, 2010 5:40 PM

Jul 2010
Haha, way to go Gin! (Even if he does become the "new villain" but still...) Aizen was getting on my last nerve, along with all the running and chasing scenes in the manga.... >:D
Jul 31, 2010 5:42 PM

Jun 2008
i have only three words.

what the fuck?!?!
Jul 31, 2010 7:20 PM

Mar 2010
CottonCandyLover said:
well guys, considering kubo, possible scenario next chapter is that gin absorbs aizen and they fuse into ginzen ssj4
No it would be Ginsuke
Jul 31, 2010 7:59 PM

May 2009
I thought all this was building up to Ichigo Vs Aizen
now i have been robbed of that
although i doubt Aizen would go out that easy
we'll see...
Jul 31, 2010 8:14 PM
Jul 31, 2010 10:01 PM

Feb 2008
Fuck yeah Gin! I know everyone saw this coming a mile away but I still enjoyed it. Maybe my fangirlish love for Gin is clouding my judgment though. In any case, if he becomes the main villain Bleach will be a little redeemed in my eyes. But let's face it. This is Kubo. There's like a 99.9% guarantee that next chapter will feature Aizen's usual "herp derp I was only lying about my ability before now let me show you my real power".

Please don't die Gin ;___;
Jul 31, 2010 10:15 PM

May 2009
I just go with the flow...
~~I accept RFs~~
Jul 31, 2010 10:22 PM

Jul 2008
I guess if Aizen doesn't die (I'm really hoping he does) that it's possible that the hogyoku will become the main villain, as he said it's got a mind of it's own already, it wouldn't surprise me if it goes off and creates it's own body and becomes the last boss >>
Jul 31, 2010 11:21 PM

May 2010
I knew that gin is suspicious !!
He got that the 'eye' you see !!

Aug 1, 2010 2:43 AM

Jul 2008
saw that coming since gin was aizen second hand man... i just never expected him to be this successful... for now...
Aug 1, 2010 6:54 AM

Aug 2009
veryy goooood
Aug 1, 2010 9:39 AM

Dec 2008
Monad said:
If Kubo really wants to escape the predictability factor the he can't kill Aizen and can't make Aizen come back with just as planned and kill Gin.

Here is my a script i just thought. Aizen gets wounded badly but lives due to the hokyoku abilities, so he runs to escape Gin's final stroke with the hope to escape somewhere and wait until the Hokyoku heals him while Gin chases him. Ironically enough he gets saved by Ichigo appearing and attacking Gin with out seeing that Aizen is running for his life somewhere or realizing that Gin betrayed him. Gin tells him that he has no time to bother with him but Ichigo ignores him.

Aizen manages to open a gate to Hueco Mundo and gets lost after entering it but we do barely see a shadow at the other side of the gate.

Then an epic battle follows between Ichigo and Gin that gets his father killed and end ups with Ichigo defeating Gin but not killing him and giving him to Soul Society as a prisoner while Aizen's whereabouts are unknown.

Soul Society decides to execute Gin for his betrayal despite Matsumoto defending him by revealing his intention of killing Aizen and letting her alive.
Then as the execution is about to occur a huge reijatsu envelops the place and in a flash Gin's bonds brake with a voice coming out of the shadows saying "You are Ichimaru Gin, correct? I am Vasto Lord ......(enter name of you choice) and am interested in you. Would you like to follow me?"

Gin escapes with this new powerful being threw a gate to Hueco Mundo and they arrive at a big corridor incite a palace going downstairs. In the end they reach a big room. Aizen is tied to a wall by huge chains unconscious, the hokoyoku is ripped out of his body and is inside a glass box in the middle of the room with Grimmjow sitting near it. The Vasto Lord turns to Gin and says "i believe you are already familiar with the people in this room" and Gin replies "Yes, indeed i am" - To be continue......

Almost certainly much better than what will actually happen.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Aug 1, 2010 9:40 AM

May 2007
How many more "Deicide" chapters will we have? x_x

Aug 1, 2010 12:39 PM

Aug 2009
This chapter was pretty stupid in terms of bleach but good in terms of any other book.
It was bad because it took so many god damn tries to kill him with all the captains and all it took was a stab from tiny little gin to come along and poke him to die
Aug 1, 2010 2:10 PM

Feb 2008
Gin with the bad assery
Aug 1, 2010 3:35 PM

Dec 2009
I believe this was inevitable.
Aizen trusted gin, but was still a bit sceptical about it and (even though he knew that gin was gonna betray him) he still let gin follow him.

Ideas for what to happen:
1st: the hogyoku is gonna heal him (obvious troll)
2nd: the hogyoku will develop an antidote for kamishiniyari's poison (close to the obvious troll, since it's also healing altough by other means than simply healing -.-) making aizen invincible to gin (he was the only one who could kill him) (what a surprise that aizen would become invinvible to the only one who could kill him -.-)
3rd: gin will take the hogyoku for himself (o_O) (possibly to heal matsumoto... i don't know)
possibly other ideas but its getting late and my head needs to work better to propose options : P
I would go for the 2nd idea
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Aug 1, 2010 6:05 PM

Aug 2007
If Aizen dies, then it will be the scene i have been waiting for since hundreds of chapters ago. :D
Aug 1, 2010 6:10 PM

Oct 2009
Oh my goly!!!.... im lost for words ... Gin O: ... Aizen D': DONT DIE AIZEN T^T
Aug 1, 2010 6:11 PM

Oct 2009
ToolToulTo said:
in this chapter gin became my favorite character of bleach

SECONDED!! :D
Aug 1, 2010 6:37 PM

Dec 2007
perfect... just as i wanted... will aizen finally die?? hum... i dont think it would be that easy... if it was why making ichigo do all that training?
Aug 1, 2010 6:54 PM

Jul 2008
Dayan said:
perfect... just as i wanted... will aizen finally die?? hum... i dont think it would be that easy... if it was why making ichigo do all that training?

Gin killing Aizen =/= a good thing, especially now so if Aizen is dead then Ichigo will probably fight Gin. Gin went easy against Ichigo in his fight, he could have killed him quite easely especially knowing the true nature of his bankai now. Gin is in another tier powerwise than Ichigo so it's normal for Ichigo to climb one stair at a time, it would be way too weird for Ichigo to be able to beat Aizen now, him beating Gin make way more sense and wouldn't smell of lolplotkai armor lvl 99.

Gin is a snake, if he was a good guy he would have killed Aizen at the moment Tousen died and Aizen took out the last remaining Espada, he didn't wait for the number of Aizen's ally to drop before killing him, he waited for the number of total people to drop.

Now that everyone is out, he could take out Aizen and will be able to start his plan. His goal is probably the Hogyouku, it wouldn't make much sense to wipe out Aizen now if he would be after the royal key or anything in the royal realm.

Aizen is not waiting for Ichigo to get strong to steal his power, this isn't Naruto, if you could steal someone power by any way then Aizen would have used it on Yamamoto instead knowing that Yamamoto is far stronger than Aizen.
Aug 1, 2010 8:50 PM
Feb 2009
This is twist I totally didn't see coming XD
Aug 1, 2010 9:20 PM

Feb 2010
It's actually really funny to see everyone predicting Gin's death.
Poor Gin. Nobody has faith in him. LOL.
icegenie.pngUntitled-1_04-04.gif
Aug 1, 2010 9:22 PM

Jul 2008
It's not that we don't have faith in him, it's that we have more faith in the unstoppable god mode that is Aizen :(
Tite is rather fond of "killing" off Aizen, and saying "I lied", so we all have doubts as to whether he's actually done in now.
Aug 1, 2010 9:48 PM
Oct 2008
Is this a troll? Wrong question. HOW will I be trolled? = Better. Fuck you, Kubo.

I think we can all come to the consensus that Gin's betrayal was really predictable... That guy has been suspicious from the get-go. The likelihood is that he'll get murked by Aizen. "...Nice try, but I've been planning this since before you were born. HERP DERP."

I can see it now. Gin is getting his ass handed to him on a platter, Matsumoto crawls onto the scene. Friendship/love/heroine fail/blahblahblah. Ichigo's training. Throw in a few scenes of what's going on with the captains, vizards, original ryoka crew, etc. Just as [insert character's name here] is about to die, Ichigo flies in. Maybe Isshin will be with him, or maybe he will have KO'd from holding off that current. Fight fight fight. Ichigo is on the verge of getting his shit rocked, his father swoops in (with the last of his energy) to save him. Isshin gets "cut down" and Ichigo goes absolutely batshit. Cue music and aurora borealis-like display of reiatsu.

I would love it if Gin turned into the new villain. He's never been too flashy and I wouldn't put it past him. We've barely scratched the surface of what he's capable of (or so I'd like to think).

Oh, and where's Ishida's dad? And Grimmjow? I miss those guys.

Despite all it's bad plot devices, inconsistencies, what have you... I admit, without shame, that I love Bleach. I've become attached to it's characters. Ridiculous as it has been or may get, I am determined to see it through. Shoot me.
Aug 2, 2010 12:42 AM

Oct 2008
KantonKageX said:
Yes. Aizen has been pwned finally.

are you sure . . This is aizen we're talkin about . He always has an ace up his sleeve . . Lol
Aug 2, 2010 3:35 AM

Jul 2008
ohbeecity said:
I think we can all come to the consensus that Gin's betrayal was really predictable... That guy has been suspicious from the get-go. The likelihood is that he'll get murked by Aizen. "...Nice try, but I've been planning this since before you were born. HERP DERP."

i second this fact

ohbeecity said:
I can see it now. Gin is getting his ass handed to him on a platter, Matsumoto crawls onto the scene. Friendship/love/heroine fail/blahblahblah. Ichigo's training. Throw in a few scenes of what's going on with the captains, vizards, original ryoka crew, etc. Just as [insert character's name here] is about to die, Ichigo flies in. Maybe Isshin will be with him, or maybe he will have KO'd from holding off that current. Fight fight fight. Ichigo is on the verge of getting his shit rocked, his father swoops in (with the last of his energy) to save him. Isshin gets "cut down" and Ichigo goes absolutely batshit. Cue music and aurora borealis-like display of reiatsu.

most likely to happen...sadly

ohbeecity said:
I would love it if Gin turned into the new villain.

i wish for this to happen... but that would be giving my hopes...
Aug 2, 2010 9:17 AM
Feb 2010
WHATS FUNNY IS WELL ALTHOUGH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ICHIGO FIGHT AIZEN I CANT WAIT TO SEE AIZEN AND GIN BATTLING IT OUT ^_^

Aug 3, 2010 11:19 AM

Mar 2010
lafuria_sux said:
KantonKageX said:
Yes. Aizen has been pwned finally.

are you sure . . This is aizen we're talkin about . He always has an ace up his sleeve . . Lol
Hey, at least let me enjoy my week of happiness; before the Ass-pull Bitch-slaps Gin In the next chapter of Predictableach.
Aug 3, 2010 1:54 PM

Jul 2010
Most of peoples liked this chapter including me.. if predictableach happen again in next chapter. i think we will have some new "manga dropped* users.
Aug 3, 2010 2:29 PM

Jul 2008
Tsuki-Hime said:
Most of peoples liked this chapter including me.. if predictableach happen again in next chapter. i think we will have some new "manga dropped* users.

What is lol is that there's some people that said they droped it every chapter since like 100 chapter ago.

Mal is full of attention whore.
Aug 3, 2010 6:28 PM

Aug 2009
Dandere-chan said:
Mal is full of attention whore.
Including you. :)

Everyone on the internet is attention whore from the start.
Aug 3, 2010 7:37 PM
Apr 2010
good chapter love bleach cant wait 4 next one
Aug 5, 2010 8:51 AM

Apr 2007
Tsuki-Hime said:
KaaN10 said:
BakaKawaii said:
Soulstrider said:
Tenori said:
Celenas said:
I'm waiting for Aizen's "lol trolled you!" next chapter.
Aug 10, 2010 1:14 PM

Mar 2009
I was very happy that Aizen finally got pwned....and Gin pwning him makes it even better :D
Aug 11, 2010 1:41 PM

Jun 2009
Haha finally something semi exciting happens.
Dec 13, 2013 2:31 PM

Jun 2013
why couldn´t this be the end of this arc? It´s kinda obvious that Aizen won´t die from this since Ichigo is still training in that bullshit timeslowing dimension...
Aizen pretty much owning everybody and then dying because he is betrayed by his right hand man is actually pretty nice.
I know we all knew Gin would betray him at some point, but fighting shonen like this never really go that route.
Jun 7, 2017 7:50 AM

Feb 2013
Way to go Gin, you stabbed Aizen!
May 1, 2020 3:48 PM

Jun 2016
Gin betrayed Lord Aizen
Feb 8, 2021 1:10 AM

Apr 2020
Gin attacks! WOW!
--AbiSa--
Dec 6, 2021 12:42 PM

Nov 2019
I knew it. Gin was eventually gonna do something and he did. The fact that he had more in mind than he showed was pretty obvious, but the reasons behind this behavior is still unknown. I really wonder what Gin’s goals are.
Apr 3, 2022 11:19 PM

Jun 2021
Honestly got me hyped up in this chapter. Big respect to Gin for his patience, Man waited years, decades, might even be century, just to strike for the perfect opportunity to kill Aizen.
My first impression of Gin is that, he looks like an embodiment of a snake, and now I'm actually right, Tite Kubo made him that way, A truly snake indeed. My fave chapter so far in Bleach.

Also that reference of the Movie Hotarubi no Mori E, I think I know where this is going.
Oct 25, 2022 3:09 PM
Oct 2020
NICE GIN but Aizen definitely is just fine. Touching his sword? that's probably a lie so Gin only thinks he actually got Aizen when Aizen is fine
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.