Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 26, 2010 8:28 AM

Nov 2009
I seriously can't wait for this! I read a few excerpts from the novel and, needless to say, it's going to be epic. Picture that fight scene from Episode 1 of Bakemonogatari, except explained and in more detail. So hype!!
Aug 27, 2010 3:24 AM
Aug 2010
havsie said:
Keep on spammin dat gore

Hey guys
Excellent Script .
Are you a spammer.
Aug 27, 2010 4:51 AM

Aug 2010
what are u guys talking about
this anime takes place BEFORE Bakemonogatari
anyways, THIS is FCKING GREAT since yknow im a HUGE Bakemonogatari Fan, (u can see it on my avatar and signature)

but man, i'd die if they still do a WEB CAST, i dont wanna wait AGAIN 4 months for AN episode -,-
Aug 29, 2010 7:41 AM

Jan 2009
fucking yes!
Sep 1, 2010 8:49 PM

Dec 2009
The 15th episode of bakemonogatari Made me want to watch this so much I almost lost all interest in that ep.
Sep 20, 2010 9:58 AM

Jul 2010
Yeay :D I would love to see Araragi and the vampire (right? xd) :D can't wait till it'll be released ^^
Sep 20, 2010 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
looking forward to this, they better animate all the other novels too, or release the novels in english.
Sep 20, 2010 10:11 PM
Jun 2010
is it not still in English? I mean the light novels, at least. :)
Oct 3, 2010 6:51 PM
Feb 2009
FINALLY \O/
Oct 19, 2010 10:51 PM

Apr 2010
Great news.
Nov 11, 2010 1:07 AM

Jun 2008
what took so long to announce the airing time xDD..

can't wait!

Visit our website at http://www.animeotakucorner.com
Dec 29, 2010 2:12 AM
May 2010
dtshyk said:

Dec 2011 Koimonogatari: Hitagi End

Hitagi End? I'm scared.
Dec 29, 2010 4:32 AM

Jan 2009
dtshyk said:

Kodansha will release five more "Monogatari' novel series.
Dec 2010 Keimonogatari: Mayoi Jiang Shi (Kashimonogatari? Katamonogatari?)
Mar 2011 Hanamonogatari: Suruga Devil
Jun 2011 Otorimonogatari: Nadeko Medousa
Sep 2011 Onimonogatari: Shinobu Time
Dec 2011 Koimonogatari: Hitagi End

someone please explain whats the english meaning of monogatari?
Dec 29, 2010 5:42 AM
Dec 2010
ios said:

someone please explain whats the english meaning of monogatari?

It means "story".
Dec 31, 2010 1:48 PM
Dec 2010
I'm really excited for this, but the thing that bugs me is that there won't be much Senjougahara..., if any. -_-
Jan 9, 2011 3:01 PM

Oct 2010
there shouldn't be any Senjougahara as this take place before Hitagi Crab
Jan 13, 2011 3:22 AM

Sep 2009
May I ask for a source on Kamiya Hiroshi not being in this one?
Jan 27, 2011 5:47 PM

Oct 2009
Movie? Fuck yeah, my most anticipated anime for the year.

I just started reading the novel... should I keep on reading or wait for the adaption hmm.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2011 7:49 PM
May 2010
I would've preferred a mutli-episode OVA, because I don't like watching camrips or waiting.
Feb 6, 2011 6:01 AM

Oct 2010
I would prefer it to be a movie but background past story of Araragi is good. I wanted how stupid he could have been to get himself bitten less he was in a fight, which what the OP seems to suggest itself of Bakemonogatari.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 7, 2011 7:21 PM
Aug 2010
A movie? Holy crap. o_o That'd be awesome. Although, a series would be good too. Anything including Shinobu would be fine with me. 8]
Jun 7, 2011 5:45 PM
May 2011
Awww right...

Hopefully they release soon, maybe they start releasing on July 7th? lol
Jun 25, 2011 10:57 PM

Aug 2010
So Guys, Turned out its been delayed once again, NEW RELEASE DATE: 2013 Hope we all live to see it :P
Do you know the muffin man who disappeared recently?, Yea me neither.
Sep 16, 2011 3:37 AM

Jul 2010
finally. it's come.
kizumonogatari is wistful story.
can hardly wait to see Araragi-kun x Hanekawa XD

so... who gonna voice oshino shinobu?
hirano aya?
no....
Sep 19, 2011 10:32 AM

Sep 2011
I hope I can get the same feeling as when I was watching Bakemonogatari... I have high hope for this :D
Sep 21, 2011 7:31 AM

Sep 2010
Looking forward to THIS!
Mar 21, 2012 11:23 AM

Mar 2008
For me, it will be better than Bakemonogatari...

Mar 21, 2012 11:24 AM
Jul 2010
Saygram said:

Shinobu > Hitagi.
Just about.
Apr 5, 2012 4:56 AM

Jan 2010
DrRatekkusu said:
Saygram said:

Shinobu > Hitagi.
Just about.

I think so too, XD

can't wait!!!
Apr 5, 2012 5:37 AM

Apr 2012
I can't wait for this, Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari were nice, and I truly want to see the sequel animated. To be honest I wanted to read it, but I can't find the manga anywhere.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jun 4, 2012 9:05 PM

Sep 2010
ringoo4 said:
I personally think SHAFT is the only studio which can actually make this anime works.

I mean, I just can't think of bakemonogatari without SHAFT's unusual directions... Other studio will never make this anime more interesting than what SHAFT did.

Yes, IMO, Shaft is the only one that can make this anime at this level, just waiting for all the series, can't wait ...
Jun 13, 2012 8:30 AM

Aug 2008
Still no release date on this?
Jun 27, 2012 3:43 PM

Apr 2009
Immahnoob said:
I can't wait for this, Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari were nice, and I truly want to see the sequel animated. To be honest I wanted to read it, but I can't find the manga anywhere.

It's not a manga, it's a light novel. You can read it on baka-tsuki.
LunaJun 27, 2012 9:07 PM
Jul 1, 2012 2:14 PM

Mar 2010
Tayau said:
Saygram said:

Shinobu > Hitagi.
Just about.

Shinobu > All

【私の夢しかありません。】 | | | | | | |
Jul 1, 2012 5:28 PM

Apr 2010
Even if the movie did come out in 2012. We would all certainly have to wait for the bluray in 2013.
Jul 21, 2012 7:11 PM
Oct 2009
MysteryFan89 said:
Even if the movie did come out in 2012. We would all certainly have to wait for the bluray in 2013.

Yeah, but now we have to wait until 2014 for the bluray...
Jul 30, 2012 5:30 PM

Feb 2012
can't wait i am so happy right now!!!
Jul 31, 2012 5:31 PM

Apr 2012
omg I'm so insanely excited for this I can't even breathe.

We finally get to see Araragi's full powers omg. AND we get to see him not get his ass kicked so-that-he-wont-accidentally-unshackle-his-powers and beat the shit out of everyone. Jesus it's going to be one sexy movie.

We get to see the instantaneous regeneration, super strength and the transformations ;-; omg

Plus we get to see the character designs for Shinobu's first subordinate(maybe?) episode, dramaturgie, and guillotinecutter.

I'm excited to see Shinobu be a badass and all but I'm used to her epicness. I'm ready for some Koyomi action...
Jul 31, 2012 9:36 PM
Jan 2011
Haokan said:

We finally get to see Araragi's full powers omg. AND we get to see him not get his ass kicked so-that-he-wont-accidentally-unshackle-his-powers and beat the shit out of everyone. Jesus it's going to be one sexy movie.

We get to see the instantaneous regeneration, super strength and the transformations ;-; omg

Plus we get to see the character designs for Shinobu's first subordinate(maybe?) episode, dramaturgie, and guillotinecutter.

I'm excited to see Shinobu be a badass and all but I'm used to her epicness. I'm ready for some Koyomi action...

Don't get too excited. This has been put on hold temporarily while SHAFT does the sequel to Nisemonogatari. God only knows when they'll get around to Kizumonogatari.
Jul 31, 2012 10:37 PM

Apr 2012
Yeah I know unfortunately. But the good news is that apparently the "sequel" is going to be called Zenmonogatari and will be a collection of the novels after Nisemonogatari.

And those novels are pretty damn epic. Sooo much character development it's not even funny. The entire story changes completely and even after that you get to hear stories from different char's point of view. Koyomi's POV gets boring after a while really.

So I'm willing to hold off on seeing Koyomi's epic break in exchange to see all the other chars doing epic things (Nadeko saidjsaikjdaik)
Jul 31, 2012 11:39 PM

Jul 2012
MorsvirSyphin said:
Haokan said:

Don't get too excited. This has been put on hold temporarily while SHAFT does the sequel to Nisemonogatari. God only knows when they'll get around to Kizumonogatari.

Any sources for this?
Aug 1, 2012 1:05 AM

Mar 2008
I think they do Nekomonogatari first.

Aug 1, 2012 4:18 PM
Apr 2012
Haokan said:
Yeah I know unfortunately. But the good news is that apparently the "sequel" is going to be called Zenmonogatari and will be a collection of the novels after Nisemonogatari.

And those novels are pretty damn epic. Sooo much character development it's not even funny. The entire story changes completely and even after that you get to hear stories from different char's point of view. Koyomi's POV gets boring after a while really.

So I'm willing to hold off on seeing Koyomi's epic break in exchange to see all the other chars doing epic things (Nadeko saidjsaikjdaik)

Hm, Zenmonogatari? I wonder how many they can fit into one season, I thought they'd do Neko black + white together in one season but then it doesn't make sense that it isn't named Nekomonogatari :P

Also, any source on the on hold statement, please?

edit: would be nice to see any later statements than this one:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-04-09/nisioisin-upcoming-monogatari-anime-works-outlined
maxieAug 1, 2012 4:40 PM
Aug 1, 2012 5:04 PM

Dec 2009
Haokan said:

If it makes you feel any better, you can watch the first 5-7 min. of the first episode in Bakemonogatari to get hyped up as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8kIJbHANgs&list=FLha9DgCEoMFChHaduSXUaYg&index=9&feature=plpp_video

I already like the char. designs of dramaturgie, episode, and guillotinecutter here the most.

As long as we get Kizumonogatari at some point in the future just makes me more than happy. I just wish more publishers can hurry up and license this series as well as other LNs I've wanted to read as a book for so long now. :(
Aug 2, 2012 4:01 AM

Apr 2012
Darkness44 said:
Haokan said:

If it makes you feel any better, you can watch the first 5-7 min. of the first episode in Bakemonogatari to get hyped up as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8kIJbHANgs&list=FLha9DgCEoMFChHaduSXUaYg&index=9&feature=plpp_video

I already like the char. designs of dramaturgie, episode, and guillotinecutter here the most.

As long as we get Kizumonogatari at some point in the future just makes me more than happy. I just wish more publishers can hurry up and license this series as well as other LNs I've wanted to read as a book for so long now. :(

Yeah I saw that... and there's also another trailer I saw but I'm not sure if it's official/has been posted here already but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnyT2G0-og

and yeah the char designs are pretty amazing. Episode looks so classy lol.

The whole "fanbase being happy just because they are animating Kizumonogatari" seems to be what Shaft is banking on with the whole on hold deal... :'(

Also, personally, I don't think they'll be able to fit too many books in the next monogatari season. It's so much information... so I think it'll end up either having missing information or just awkward timing like Tsukihi Phoenix. Or.... it'll end up being one hell of a long project to finish with tons of seasons. Lol
Aug 14, 2012 1:20 PM

Mar 2012
YYYEESSSSSSSSSSSS.

Can't wait.
Yes. Yes. My avatar is s sheep ._ .
Aug 26, 2012 6:03 AM

Aug 2012
Can't wait.

Sep 1, 2012 2:11 PM
Apr 2012
Is there any news on a date?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Darwin Jihen' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

10 by OniCornwalis »»
40 minutes ago

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

9 by Kamirura »»
2 hours ago

» 'Touken Ranbu Kai' Prequel Anime Movie Announced for August 2024

Hyperion_PS - 2 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
2 hours ago

» TV Version of 'Dead Dead Demons Dededede Destruction' Anime Movie Announced

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

20 by Ionliosite2 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi' Gets Second Season in Fall 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 30

19 by IdaB »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.