Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 9, 2010 2:50 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting episode also kinda hot, the action scenes and the whole setting has the Tales of Symphonia vibe to it. Carina blew her top at the father x daughter sleeping scene which lead to a cute harem dogpile full of nice fanservice a the disgust of Nina. The end is fanservice as well with lots of bikini shots. This is Tales of Symphonia for perverts, also....

I might be buying the Blu-Ray.

Jul 9, 2010 3:14 PM

Apr 2009
sounds good cant wait for the subs
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
Alien vs Predator 2 is the movie version of that book"
Jul 10, 2010 12:52 AM
Jun 2010
It's been subbed by us: http://godspeedotaku.blogspot.com/

I give it a 4 this time. Still not really my kind of anime, but great improvement over the first episode, which basically had... nothing.

I do wonder, when will the introductions stop? We had a whole episode dedicated to nothing but introductions, and we still have more.
Jul 10, 2010 1:02 AM

Dec 2007
Nice fight =) DCD ftw. Darkness Chaos Dragon~
Jul 10, 2010 2:10 AM

Jun 2008
I don't know if I will like this anime...if it wasn't only 12 episodes, I would drop it.

I can't blame that new pink haired girl for crawling in bed with her Papa though. Shoot, Leicester is hot for an anime guy. If he was real, I would be like Carina and obsess about him...lol.

I absolutely hated the fight scene. Come on, that terrifying dragon got defeated by sparkles???? That was really lame in my opinion. The best part of the fight scene was when the two twins came, they are my favorites so far.

Why do these characters have no other personality than being happy? They have no depth at all. Carina is the only character who shows another personality and that is jealousy, and her version of jealousy is just plain annoying and seems happy still.

There was some definite fan service at the beach though. Not my cup of tea, but others probably loved it. So I am glad that it made somebody's day. :]

A billion times better than last week though. I hope this series proves me wrong and turns out to be great.
Jul 10, 2010 3:50 AM

Jul 2008
...not much of a story or battles but the art is sooo great and cute....especially Leicester :) he is just like animegeek4life said hot for an anime guy and too hot for a harem anime protagonist! ... I kind of like Carina too....but I like Leicester even more after this episode...I like how he didn't freak out when his parents explained about Minette and asked him to take her to live with him :) now if there was a Leicester in real-life it would be great :D until now(might change after more episodes come out) the art is everything for this anime
Jul 10, 2010 4:06 AM

Sep 2009
This was a lot better than last week for me. I wish the fight scene was a little more intense. Also, I hope the characters get some more depth throughout the season...right now they all seem about the same, as has been mentioned above.
Jul 10, 2010 4:46 AM

Aug 2008
So this is meant to be a semi-action rpg style adventure harem? Who would've guessed from the first episode...
Jul 10, 2010 5:34 AM

Jul 2009
Wait there is no Assassin or Thief's job? that's ridiculous, and the sexiest swimsuit? you must be kidding it's the hot milf over there, hello momma
Jul 10, 2010 5:44 AM

May 2009
It was definitely better than the first episode, but it still lacks something... I don't know, it's so mediocre that I don't know if it's worth watching. As others said, there is no depth to the characters, which is always a bad thing. Leicester doesn't really have a personality either.

I give it a 3/5, while I gave 2/5 for the first episode.
Jul 10, 2010 5:58 AM

Sep 2008
Carina has the best swimsuit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2010 7:16 AM

Feb 2010
Laevantein said:
Wait there is no Assassin or Thief's job? that's ridiculous, and the sexiest swimsuit? you must be kidding it's the hot milf over there, hello momma

that made me actually laugh hysterically..nice comment..

I saw carina-chan and was like whoa.. then I saw the maid... and about fell over..
Jul 10, 2010 7:22 AM

Jul 2009
Who knows maybe Leicester and the Maid already have a serious relationship..*evil grin*
Jul 10, 2010 8:21 AM

Sep 2009
Laevantein said:
Who knows maybe Leicester and the Maid already have a serious relationship..*evil grin*

But the poor maid never wins T_T
Jul 10, 2010 8:26 AM

Nov 2008
ilevakam said:
Laevantein said:

But the poor maid never wins T_T

Nina is too strict and reminds of Aria's Maid Jiiya from Sister Princess: Repure but is cuter and nicer, Jiiya kinda scares me a bit due to her eyes and demeanor.

Jul 10, 2010 8:28 AM
Jun 2010
Did I just see a Soviet ? :D

Jul 10, 2010 8:44 AM

May 2010
Still, there isn't some story. All we see is a bunch of beautifully designed girls surrounding a male character. (And now a new male appeared too.)
When they went into that world of Dragons, it felt like some RPG game with anime designs again.
So far I don't really like it much. Let's hope it will get more interesting eventually.
Jul 10, 2010 8:47 AM

Jan 2008
Boring episode, but at least it was much better than the previous.

The fighting scene is pretty bad, although it is based off an eroge. Didn't expect much. And I 'wth'd!?' at when he shot his gun. Not only did it look retarded but the way it shot was LOLWUT? It also didn't even hit the dragon.

Although considering it was based off an eroge, I'd have expected more fan service. At least the artwork is fairly good and moe.

The girl calling him "Papa" annoys the hell out of me. I don't really like any of the characters at the moment.

"Nick" is really gar manly walking around with that axe of his isnt he? /sarcasm.

Doesn't look like there will even be much character development seeing as how he already knows literally all of them and all of them already like him.
Jul 10, 2010 8:56 AM

Nov 2008
supersayen said:

Soviet Russia invading our anime.

Jul 10, 2010 9:20 AM

Jan 2010
llamaben said:
So this is meant to be a semi-action rpg style adventure harem? Who would've guessed from the first episode...
Oh, ROFL.

The best thing in the anime are the twins. :)
Jul 10, 2010 9:20 AM

May 2008
I like the fighting scene but they should do it more.It's kind of lame how the Dragon died by the light.

And got to agree with [bold]animegeek4life[/bold] and [bold]HRisa[/bold] about Leicester xD <3 And he does look more hot with those earrings ;)

I think the best swimsuit would be Chelsea xD I hope this series will get good.I need more action and magic.

Love is filled with mystery
Jul 10, 2010 9:44 AM

Apr 2009
Better than the first episode.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Jul 10, 2010 10:12 AM

Nov 2009
I agree with Werr-y; the twins are the best characters at the moment. I saw a giggity giggity somewhere in the subs, thanks even if that's not dead on. ;)

The cast is huge for only being two episodes in, and there is a lot of genres to match. Was anyone surprised that the male protagonist was carrying a gun instead of a sword? Usually you don't have a sheath over your shoulders for that.
Jul 10, 2010 10:46 AM

Jun 2007
Kind of even worse than the first episode.
If those twins get more screentime I'd consider continuing this though..
Jul 10, 2010 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
HawthorneKitty said:
Carina has the best swimsuit.

It was <3

supersayen said:

OMG Leicester father is a COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 10, 2010 11:54 AM

Jul 2009
supersayen said:

In Soviet Russia, a Soviet sees you.

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jul 10, 2010 11:57 AM

Oct 2009
So the Male Protagonist of a harem series wakes up with a girl in his bed and DOESN'T GET HIT by the girl who just entered his room. That's some great stuff right there.
None of the girls annoy me, character design is cute, fanservice was nice. Leicester's mom is hot and those twins are fun. This show could be a keeper for me.
Also, I liked how it turned into an RPG as soon as they entered the "world of dragons", hope they keep that up in future episodes as well.
Jul 10, 2010 12:03 PM

Feb 2008
so this is not based of a game right? i like how they can cast their abilities or attacks without shouting them. i hate that. well except only when Nanoha does it.
Jul 10, 2010 12:07 PM

Oct 2009
kisami said:
so this is not based of a game right? i like how they can cast their abilities or attacks without shouting them. i hate that. well except only when Nanoha does it.

Actually, it is based on a game. A Visual Novel, to be precise.
http://vndb.org/v1337
Jul 10, 2010 12:21 PM

Jul 2009
Carina had the best swimming suit.
Jul 10, 2010 12:30 PM

Jan 2008
SurferDude said:
kisami said:

Actually, it is based on a ero-game. A Visual Novel, to be precise.
http://vndb.org/v1337

fixed.
Jul 10, 2010 12:53 PM

Nov 2008
SurferDude said:
So the Male Protagonist of a harem series wakes up with a girl in his bed and DOESN'T GET HIT by the girl who just entered his room. That's some great stuff right there.
Yeah, I was anticipating him getting a beat down. I would have loved to see his pretty face smashed into the wall but I don't think I will ever get anything close to that ;_;

This is my challenge this season. Not sure if I can survive this fight but I'll endure.
Jul 10, 2010 1:19 PM
Feb 2009
Nothing much really happened
Jul 10, 2010 3:18 PM

Sep 2009
werr-y said:
The best thing in the anime are the twins. :)
except this everything else sucks....

The episode was boring as hell.......*dropped* with 6/10
Jul 10, 2010 5:25 PM

Jan 2010
Chelsea is still my favorite. But Nick seems like an interesting person, so I'd like to learn more about him.

And is it just me, or are these characters really similar to the characters in 11eyes?
Jul 10, 2010 6:08 PM

Feb 2008
Maximatum99 said:
SurferDude said:
Yeah, I was anticipating him getting a beat down. I would have loved to see his pretty face smashed into the wall but I don't think I will ever get anything close to that ;_;

This is my challenge this season. Not sure if I can survive this fight but I'll endure.

i think from the very first episode you get an air of cooperation between the girls. doesn't seem like that kind of harem anyways.

although, i already think hes not interested in girls...being surrounded by that many. he is totally desensitized.
Jul 10, 2010 6:45 PM

Apr 2010
Everyone's too polite in this show...very different than most shows I watch
Jul 10, 2010 9:02 PM

May 2008
this show is quite interesting and funny haha im getting mroe interested

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 11, 2010 3:21 AM

Jul 2009
SurferDude said:
IDD
Personally I fucking hate the usual tsundere type girls >.<
Also the the main male character aint a complete pervert nor is he 'afraid' of the girls which is usually the case as well. A very refreshing change imho

All in all so far the introduced characters have been likeable and even funny which at least bodes well and perhaps even can balance out the lack of interesting story so far.
Looks like this series is worth following to the end, especially since it's only 12 episodes either way.
Also there actually is quite a bit of tasteful fanservice which is always a plus ;}
Jul 11, 2010 5:14 AM

Dec 2008
The Art is nice and cute
Story is good enough for me to enjoy the show

The twins are cool XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2010 7:07 AM

Feb 2010
Holy sh*t. This might be the worst show I have watched in ages, it's terrible. The only good thing about this show is the animation and character design, other than that, totally a waste of time.
Jul 11, 2010 11:12 AM
Feb 2009
This show just makes me want to play a RPG.
Jul 11, 2010 12:22 PM

Sep 2009
Still too "sweet" (first ep. was to "sweet") but if would be enough comedy and action in next episodes... SO still watching

> The best thing in the anime are the twins. :)

+1
Jul 11, 2010 1:52 PM

Nov 2008
The show is interesting and cute, and only 12 episodes, So I'm going to keep it for now.
While I liked the story line in the episode, what I loved was the translators interpretation of this scene.

Jul 11, 2010 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
Maximatum99 said:
SurferDude said:

^^
I'm actually challenging myself to finish this series too.

Btw, Leicaster's father = communist ftw.
Jul 12, 2010 3:11 PM
Mar 2010
mhmhmh....
Magic anime.... I have complicate relation with them....
I gave 4/5 because I think that characters are good.... but the rhythm is so sloooow!!!! design is cute (maybe best point)
bhà... for now.... next to 3rd episode....
Jul 12, 2010 7:29 PM

Dec 2008
this season is pretty damn good when im considering this to be one of my least favorites. not nearly as bad as mayoi neko or kiss x sis last season. I enjoyed this episode.

a major improvement over dancing with puppets in the first episode, although if there are more battles i hope they are not all resolved by the loli talking. Im liking the twins.

the beach was too random though, there was no discussion or lead in to the beach. i had flashbacks of gurren lagann in that when the long awaited beach episode came yoko had a drape around her.

but if i had to choose the best swimsuit, it would be carina or chelsea. i would have liked to see that milf in a swimsuit xp
Jul 12, 2010 10:32 PM
Feb 2009
I lol'd hard at this part:

Kind of a boring show overall though. :/
Nya~?
Jul 12, 2010 10:36 PM

Oct 2008
This is bloody lame.

Too much dialogue
Nothing interesting happens
BORING!!!

Rating down from 2 to 1
Jul 13, 2010 12:07 AM

May 2009
I expected this to become a RPG like show from the OP and the BGM, and I wasn't mistaken.

I liked this episode more than the previous one. We get to see some nice action – as well as some hot girls in swimsuits.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 6 Discussion

Hoppy - Aug 6, 2010

33 by Shuichi2 »»
Oct 23, 2018 12:01 PM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Sep 17, 2010

56 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 5, 2018 6:58 PM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Jul 23, 2010

64 by nDroae »»
Apr 24, 2018 12:56 PM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kanade-chan - Jul 2, 2010

122 by Khalan »»
Dec 15, 2016 5:59 AM

Poll: » Shukufuku no Campanella Episode 11 Discussion

Hoppy - Sep 10, 2010

29 by AnimeLaver01 »»
Jun 5, 2014 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.