Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 31, 7:30 AM

Dec 2021
Thankfully, Aqua's back to normal thanks to... Akane.

Find yourself a partner that's so in love with you to the fact that they'd help you murder someone. Truly true love <3 Then we have Ruby with the other kind of "love" for his brother to the fact that "she'd lose respect for him" if he got Akane pregnant... as if she had any respect for dude to begin with lol. Someone I started having respect for was Melt for actual being a gentleman and stopping that other idiot from hitting further on my girl Minami. This absolute manwhore as Mem called him legit asked for Ruby's straight after.. LOL.

Get some banter from Akane and Arima.. lol. Really was just the setup for Akane and Arima's rivalry in the coming episodes as the setup is finally over after a long and tiring five episodes. Thank god. Did not remember the setup for the play being this long in the manga. That transformation scene was absolutely beautiful, I can't lie though. Entire final scene with Aqua facing his past self was also beautiful. If thing looked this beautiful already, who knows how beautiful this play will be.

Five episodes later, and here we go, the Tokyo Blade Stage Play is finally here.

Jul 31, 7:30 AM
Aug 2022
Akane-San's Homemade Food😍. Aqua you big meanie ignoring our cute akane-chan. i must say our Ruby-Chan have a big Brother Complex (don't want to think about what's coming in future) & She fell for that trap too😂. Arima-san she's bullying our Akane-san, she must be punished like Onizuka from GTO 😂 . Akane-San's and Arima-San's Rivalry on another level 🔥. On the hand Aqua vs Hideki. Finally we're on 2.5D TOKYO Blade Arc Stage✨. Old Co-workers reunion & our mem-cho teasing the couple 😂. Ruby-Chan is Cute too😣. Aqua-kun again Got PTSD & Panic attack 😰 this is concerning.

Ricky16Jul 31, 8:10 AM
Jul 31, 8:38 AM

Jul 2017
It was an okay episode (not that great but at least better than the first three for the most part). First half was kind of just there for me, did build a bit of Aqua and Akane's relationship there and shows Akane in quite an underlying, disturbing night to be willing to help Aqua like that to such a high degree in a manner that did not feel jokey whatsoever. Still, it is on brand with her and what is established of her in the first season when she went into the depths to study and learn about Ai. The ending with Aqua basically utilizing whatever external methods like reminding himself of his trauma and feeling sick about it to channel emotional acting was a bit too corny and over-the-top as a cliffhanger to feel intense with him facing his past, almost felt like a parody of sorts which I didn't particularly like (but do know it will help a lot when the performance is on display). The best parts of the episode focused on Akane and Kana's almost petty rivalry but with the real desire to take each other down when it got serious and wanting to prove to the other that their acting is superior. The way the staff involved for the episode visualized that and the confrontation and transformation scene between Akane and Kana and the other actors too involved looked great. I remember seeing the transformation part in the trailer and it was the standout part for me visually and it was as well delivered in the anime. Amidst the boring stuff or predictable stuff that was setup besides the Akane-Kana rivalry build, one underlying plot element I did like that was focused on bit by bit with each episode is Melt and needing to prove himself that he can act and is not just a pretty face, internally wanting to figure himself out and make amends for the godawful, phoned in performance he put in at Sweet Today. His performance sucked so bad that the original author doesn't like looking at his face and he gets clowned on a bit from different angles for that. That part being setup without dragging too long in the episodes does make me want to see him overcome his previous failures and use the play as an opportunity to make something of himself positively.

The overall setup for this play took way too long considering how little happened in those first few episodes of interest to the point of becoming very boring. Do expect the actual play elements to be delivered very well visually next episode so that should be the highlight potentially from this season of Oshi no Ko.
Jul 31, 8:40 AM

Feb 2019
Akane sweeeeep oh my god, best episode by a mile. Akane cooked literally and figuratively. I’m so moved.

“Just as you saved me, I want to support you” Cooking, feeding him and down to support his murderous ambitions. What more could you ask for in a girlfriend? Aqua is fumbling hard by not making this official right now. Akane is willing to help shoulder all the burdens Aqua has just as he did for her when she was at her lowest.

“You’re insane” “oh you thought I wasn’t?” REAL AS FUCK

Ruby is so cute for being concerned about Aqua staying out late. Minami over here getting horny thinking of Akane and Aqua getting up to sexy stuff and Ruby going full yandere siscon about it🤣

That Kamoshida fella is weird as fuck. Gives off some serious rapey vibes and Minami looked so uncomfortable when he pressured her into exchanging LINEs 🤢

Fair play, Kana getting the interview where Akane said she looked up to her was hilarious and a perfect comeback 😭. Tried to put her on fan mode. Them roasting each other was great. On a serious note it’s cool how Kana looks up to current Akane like how Akane looked up to her as a kid and they’re chasing each other to become better actresses. A good rivalry is always nice

Finally the curtain rises on the performance. After all this build up and drama with the rewrites and everything I’m excited to see how everything turns out. From the little snippets we got today, DG cooked with the animation and production values so I’m sure the full thing will be great
Marinate1016Jul 31, 9:22 AM
Jul 31, 8:42 AM

Jan 2021
Peak Wednesday is back!

"I'd help you kill them."
Akane is so based. Her loyalty to Aqua is admirable, now she can stand by his side and support him through thick and thin. I like how the tables have turned and she's repaying the favor to Aqua for saving her in the past. That kind of fierce loyalty and support from a loved one is goals.

Kamoshida is such a womanizer, He even uses his acting skills to justify his womanizing ways.
Melt's character development is good, he needs to beat Kamoshida on stage and show them that he can act as well.

I absolutely love Akane and Kana's rivalry. It's hilarious to see them expose each other, and it's cute to hear that Akane is a fan of Kana.

And Aqua, using his trauma as a skill, he's built differently. We hope nothing goes wrong though, we know it can be really painful.
And I love the anime-original scenes that they added.

It's been a long wait, but Tokyo Blade is finally at the next episode. I can't even imagine how amazing the performance itself is going to be.

Thanks for the meal.

Akane long hair supremacy.
YuyuichiJul 31, 10:49 AM
Jul 31, 8:49 AM

May 2019
Wow, it's hard to argue against Akane being best girl when she not only cooks good but is willing to help Aqua murder whomever he's after, I mean even Aqua was surprised by her nonchalant response about his "hypothetical" reason for acting.

While Kana and Akane's rivalry and catfight was entertaining to watch don't forget about Ruby who wasn't too happy to hear her friend say what Aqua might be up to with Akane lol. Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching how this play turns out and I hope that Aqua keeps it together.
Jul 31, 8:49 AM

Oct 2017
Love Akane, such a great girl.
Jul 31, 8:50 AM

Jan 2010
I'm so hyped for next episode. I cried out in vain when I realized the next episode was gonna' be all about the play. F**k. Damn it. GIMME!
Jul 31, 8:54 AM
Jun 2020
Kana got that DEER in her🦌🦌🦌
Jul 31, 8:54 AM

Oct 2023
Another Doga Kobo cooking moment today.

Re-reading my volume 6, I think The Kana vs Akane roasting each other was executed really well, better than the manga. Probably because everything's just small panel boxes with too many chat bubbles. Visually, everything Doga Kobo adapted so far is way better than the manga, even though the dead Ai pin-up didn't give me goosebumps for the second time.
Jul 31, 9:02 AM

Mar 2021
Akane is such an amazing girl I just love how far she will go to support Aqua. Really enjoyed seeing her bicker with Kana and how they will both use each other to become better actresses.
Jul 31, 9:03 AM
Jul 2024
Man I laughed out loud when Kana started speaking like Nokotan
Jul 31, 9:03 AM

Mar 2020
To me, this was the best episode so far of the season, and it's good that after a relatively mediocre first three episodes, the show has strung together two solid episodes in a row, which looked much better visually and had the things I enjoyed from Season 1, such as the murder mystery aspect and the Akane/Kana banter. Has it been a tiresome setup to get this point? A little bit, but with these last two episodes looking as good as it has, it gives me more hope that the stage play will be executed well. Looking to see a beautiful performance next time.
Jul 31, 9:09 AM
Jul 2023
Kana and Akane rivalry maybe a serious business, but the adorableness is undeniable.

Interesting deer detail:
At 13:29, Kana channel her inner Nokotan 🦌
Jul 31, 9:54 AM
Nov 2023
Corporate needs you to find the difference between this picture and this picture

gorkthe134thJul 31, 9:58 AM
Jul 31, 9:54 AM

Dec 2023
Akane is now officially my best girl in the show. This Akane v. Kana rivalry is BRUTAL!
Kana can destroy her in a banter match and Akane knows it. No wonder why both Aqua and Ruby also wanted to kill her at one point.

Kana couldn't repress her inner Nokotan lol.
Jul 31, 9:57 AM
Jul 2023
Man oshi no ko is just so good it feels like 5 minutes has gone after I watched the episode.
And also that Ruby scene was gooood.
Jul 31, 10:05 AM

Jan 2018
Akane is bloody terrifying. She already figured out what Aqua was going through so she's dead serious about becoming an accomplice of Aqua. I wonder when Aqua will be able to see that. She already is my favorite character but stuff like this is making me love her more.

Man, Akane and Kana's rivalry is much more complicated than I thought. But these sorts of rivalries are what's gonna make the play interesting to watch.

I feel bad about the guy from the KyoAma show. He realizes he's not a great actor and is trying his best to improve his acting. I hope he'll have his time to shine in the upcoming play. Would be nice to see him redeeming himself.

Ruby is still so naive. Probably cause she died so early in her past life. I hope there will be an arc featuring her more after the Tokyo Blade play is over.

It looks like Tokyo Blade play will finally start in the next episode. Tbh I thought it'd take more episodes since it's only been 5 episodes. So, there will probably be multiple episodes with the play with some things going wrong somehow. Can't wait to see it.
Jul 31, 10:15 AM

Oct 2018
This eps brings so much emotion, The anime has done a good job
Jul 31, 10:21 AM
Apr 2020
Animations goes wild
Jul 31, 10:24 AM

Jun 2014
Akane is such a real one, get yourself a ride or die like her. Kana really knows how to get under your skin lol, her banter with Akane was pretty amusing. Fuck that green haired dude for shitting on Melt, he of all people is more than aware of how much he lacks when it comes to acting ability and he’s at least actively trying to improve. Hopefully he can show off some improvement during the play.

And speaking of the play, it’s finally time for the curtain to rise. I can’t wait to see how the play gets adapted into the anime.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 31, 10:38 AM
Aug 2022
gorkthe134th said:
Corporate needs you to find the difference between this picture and this picture

Can you please tell me how to upload GIF in MAL episode forum.
Appreciated in advance.
Jul 31, 10:40 AM

Jun 2024
kana was pretty funny in this ep lmao, glad we got to see a bit more of best girl memcho too :3 also that scene w aqua at the end?? very cool :0
chidori and haru >>>> any other persona character
Jul 31, 10:52 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to Ricky16
gorkthe134th said:

Can you please tell me how to upload GIF in MAL episode forum.
Appreciated in advance.
@Ricky16 First things first, as a general tip, if you want to learn how someone formatted their comment, you can click on ···More -> Inspect BBCode
In this case, I found the GIFs I wanted to add from Tenor, copied the image link and added them using the 'Insert an Image' button in the toolbox.

Hope this helps! 😉
Jul 31, 10:58 AM
Aug 2022
gorkthe134th said:
@Ricky16 First things first, as a general tip, if you want to learn how someone formatted their comment, you can click on ···More -> Inspect BBCode
In this case, I found the GIFs I wanted to add from Tenor, copied the image link and added them using the 'Insert an Image' button in the toolbox.

Hope this helps! 😉

Thanks for the guidance. I really wanted to learn that & thanks to you, I can understand the process.
again thank you
Jul 31, 11:07 AM
Nov 2022
Well, very good, an interesting episode although for the first time Kana did become unbearable to me xD.

It's finally the premiere, I'm dying to see what will happen in the next episode...
Jul 31, 11:24 AM

May 2015
Men, I really like Melt's start of development, he really has the potential to be very interesting.
Jul 31, 11:58 AM

Aug 2011
kana is extremely unlikable
Jul 31, 12:02 PM

Aug 2022
Kana and Akane's rivalry is getting heated. I love Kana and have a pretty neutral opinion on Akane so I really hope that it's Kana who comes out on top and not the other way around.
Jul 31, 12:05 PM

Jan 2024
This episode was made for best girls war.
Akane & Kana going at eachother was so funny. Kana switched to her Nokotan voice 😭😭. Catfight was fun but the deeper feeling of Kana chasing the current genius actor Akane & Akane chasing past genius actor Kana. Their rivalry conclusion going to be epic.

Akane and Aqua finally acted like actual couple. She was crazy enough to suggest to help Aqua in killing. I used to think Akane can't match Aqua in craziness and only Kana can be only one who actually balances him out(still think that), but if Akane continues to be like this she might as well be.
Akane & Gotonda working their best to make Aqua handle emotional acting. While Kana helping Melt. Really want Melt to show that greenhead his place. Dude needs a comeback and prove his doubters (specially Kichijouji sensei) wrong.
Ruby brocon matches Aqua's siscon in intensity. She went full yandere just thinking Aqua & Akane doing ecchi. Unfortunately Aqua ain't having fun at all though.
Ruby,Miyako, Mem & whole love-life crew all came to see the play. They know what gonna cook next episode.

It's Aquas time to shine. Even with all the help and practice he is still struggling but he needs to support Akane to make sure she can perform to her best(and win). But mainly it's time for him to beat his PTSD and give his best. Make sure Ai is your strength not weakness. I am sorry Kana I really like you but you are in wrong side of history. AQUA×AKANE at full power, it's time...

Show them whats call ACTING my KING
WaterMageJul 31, 4:20 PM
Jul 31, 12:06 PM

Jul 2017
bro everything about this show is just a masterpiece
except the ed2 i guess

also akane on top
Jul 31, 12:10 PM

Jul 2022
We're finally getting to the play! I'm very perched to see how it goes and whether anything goes wrong

Also I'm #TeamKana
Jul 31, 12:20 PM

Jul 2015
Akane actually endorsing Aqua plan of unaliving someone is damn horifying if you think about it logically. Aqua wants to unalive someone because someone planned to have his loved one murdered. For Akane, unaliving someone cuz his "work-boyfriend" wants to unalive him is pretty freaking creepy no wonder even Aqua is taken back.
Jul 31, 12:30 PM

May 2020
another amazing episode this week
watching the interactions between arima and akane are the best part of the episode

Jul 31, 12:34 PM
Jul 2015
This show absolutely does not miss. Very excited to see where things go from here.

Shitpost under the spoiler.

Jul 31, 12:52 PM

May 2021
Pacing was slightly too fast; But overall a great episode :)
If you choose to do only what you know, you'll never experience the joy of being able to do something you couldn't before.
Jul 31, 12:53 PM
May 2023
season 2 Is getting so fucking good
Jul 31, 1:02 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
It's showtime but first the stage has to be set with the rivalry between Kanna and Akane, or as they put it, the genius of yesterday vs the genius of today. In terms of personality Akane is way more considerate and empathetic than Kanna who's more into passion and being snarky. They could put out their reasons but quarrelling about work but this time Aqua is also on the line whether they'll admit it or not.

Also, Ruby got into the picture with her ignorant side and her rapidly becoming upset over the possibiity of his brother being someone she's not used to seeing. I believe she'll be in the center of the second part of this season once the play is settled. Maybe we'll even get some twisted reveal or something.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 31, 1:04 PM
Apr 2022
Usually I don’t do back to back posts, But MAN Oshi No Ko is literally peak every wednesday!

Okay to start off with the first half, Akane is a damn good girlfriend, she’s got everything the looks, the style, her personality, her loyalty and she can cook and clean. At first I was rooting for Kana but after we got to know Akane more than just ‘Work partners’ she is honestly such a loyal-kind hearted girl willing to stay ten toes down for Aqua. Akane is now (for me at least) Best girl of the show along with Ruby. Also Akane is willing to become an accomplice for Aqua which startled me when she was 100% for real. Also the other actor from Sweet Today with the purple hair I hope he gets his redemption arc cause everyone keeps clowning on him, but its awesome to see he’s actually striving to do better as an actor.

Onto the 2nd half, is where we get the Akane and Kana lore/Rivalry. In this part we get funny scenes such as Kana calling out Akane for becoming an Actor because of her and they just banter a bit before the 2 guys pulled them away. But we also get crucial information as to why they have such hate eachother so much. Kana hates Akane because she was right in the beginning, being labeled as a Genius child actor then losing jobs as she got older and Akane’s acting style always ticked her off. And with Akane’s reasons being that she really wants to win over the Kana/Himokawa duo and show Kana even with her foul mouth she can prove her wrong. Finally though we get the Tokyo Blade Play in the next episode which im super hyped for I really want to see who comes out on top between Akane and Kana now. Although we can probably guess it will be Akane and Aqua, we will see though.
Jul 31, 1:05 PM
Jan 2023
Best episode of the season so far. Akane is a ride or die - Really enjoyed the rivalry between Akane and Kana. Great ending.

Its SHOW TIME!
Jul 31, 1:16 PM
Apr 2018
We start off with some adorable cooking scenes with akane and her going through Aquas old acting clips which he apparently didnt want to show but since akane already knows about his past ptsd now its allright i guess with him.
Then they have a discussion on the balcony where akane questions about his choice on going into acting which aqua replies with a question that he wants to kill someone whos in the show biz and akane replies with that she will help him kill together (with the dark eyes). Allright so on this i was happy she was supporting and comforting him with love and care and i get shes trying to repay him for saving her life but now shes ready to become a murderer herself & this is just throwing quite bit of red flags tbh, cause this is not some casual detective work, shes just a teenager rn and she might put her career and most importantly her life in danger without thinking and aqua is dragging her down with him on this dark path knowing the consequences. Reminds me a little of Light and Amane from death note, so just hoping it wont turn something into sinister like that.
Anyways moving on for now Akane in turn just wants aqua to help her win against Kana and taiki since they are the duo to beat and its aquas "boyfriend" job to help her out so they turn to gotanda whos ready to train them both for it.

Melt is reviewing his old horrible acting and good for him hes trying to improve. rooting for him tbh. Ruby the brocon visits the theatre with minami as shes worried but gets to know about aqua and akanes situation and boy i didnt expect to see rubys dark eyes coming after shes reminded of teenage pregnancy since it relates to ai on a personal level and also her relation with aqua to that extent.
Also i hate that sakuya guy and thank god melt saved minami from him but mf still roasted my boy melt on his acting skills and melt was helpless cause hes faced with harsh truth but i am hoping hes gonna beat his ass on the theatre play day. Good on kana and memcho on deleting that mfs number from rubys phone, ruby cmon be more perceptive xD

Then we get the famous Kana and akane banter and i just loved every second of it. Chefs kiss honestly. Kanas VA (megumi han) killed it with her acting almost bringing out noko tan lol. Kana has been akanes "idol" figure since childhood which was cute but i thing guess somethings happened and chnaged since akane now wants to just outshine her and kana as well knows the extent of akanes otherworldly acting skills but is ready to take her on as well. Meanwhile himekawa will make try to make kana win by going against Aqua while melt will be defending his pride against sakuya. I am all excited for it and the transition scene with them transforming was just smooth and beautiful made it even better.

The day of the play has finally come Akibo sensei is nervous which is understandable but yoriko sensei has got her back as usual. I am so happy goa san was there to to backup abiko as well and its cute seeing her hide from him, hope they become really good friends. Good to see another best girl memcho back with her antics, breath of fresh air honestly and yuki with others as well showed. The comment from the white haired made me laugh in despair while he was looking at rubee "Wonder whos her mother" "must be a hottie" . Bro dont even. Gotanda san is also here to watch, hes worried about aqua and his ptsd on stage but also kinda confident on him like a dad.
Kana and Akane share last few words back stage how they always wanted to act on stage with each other which was wholesome but they still dead serious on beating each other. "The genius actor of the past vs genius actor of now" damn this is gonna be some epic standoff.

Lastly Aqua is fighting his inner demons and ptsd by looking at ai and the transition from the other side of mirror portrayed it perfectly. Hes still not ready but he has to buckle up and do it. Play is getting started and all hyped for next episode.

Kipo0007Jul 31, 1:20 PM
Jul 31, 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
Some nice girlfriend Aqua has there.

The mission still reigns supreme.

Time for some superb acting.
Jul 31, 1:40 PM

Jul 2020
Akane carries yet another episode, and I'm not complaining
Jul 31, 2:11 PM
Dec 2022
Kana is such a menace and I love it. I’m so happy to see Melt’s arc is being animated properly, I hope his popularity will start raising slowly🙏
Jul 31, 2:17 PM
Apr 2022
Love how much attention Akane is getting, I really like how this season is fleshing out her character and her wanting to be there for Aqua no matter what feels justifiable to me. Also like how even though Ruby doesn't seem to be the focus this season, whenever they do include her it's never wasted and they still show how she's been affected by Ai's death too. The way they have set up for the next episode actually has me so excited, the last anime that has had me this excited is probably Frieren and before that not for a long time. The character writing is so on point i feel like I have to read the manga at this point but the anime seems so good I don't want to ruin it for myself, going to be a tough choice!
Jul 31, 2:52 PM
Jan 2016
Was all that emotional acting training skipped also in the source, or it's just an adaptation thing? It seems like something is missing there and just this training could be a nice way to see character building between Aqua and Akane and from the ending it seems like they're about to start the play. Seeing how the studio animated stuff so far, I'm a bit worried that it will end up being a literal slideshow or something of quality lower than I'd expect from a show this interesting.

By the way who the hell would chat this casually about murdering someone like Aqua did? And what was that reaction from Akane without any shock or at least a surprise about such an idea?

What are the chances of randomly spotting a very beautiful girl, so breathtaking that you actually point her out to your friends (male and female), and by sheer luck it happens to be a sister of their friend? I really like the plot but I'm worried that it will be driven by baffling strange coincidences like Akane figuring out that there must be a very peculiar connection between Ai and Aqua.

I'm wondering if the next episode will somewhat focus on the play or maybe Aqua will have a panic attack or even better, make use of this attack to somewhat improve his performance. I'm hoping to see some character development for Aqua since it seems like they've skipped a couple of weeks so something must have happened, or maybe the next episode will be a play mixed with those two weeks? I'll need to wait until the next week for my answers then it seems.
Jul 31, 3:15 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The waifu wars were real in this one, it isn’t just a fandom thing in this show lol. I gotta say Akane won this one tho, maybe Kana is really good at being loud and taunting but Akane had so many great moments with Aqua in this one, I was a bit surprised by the balcony scene but honestly, hell yeah Akane lol, if you’re gonna be with Aqua you gotta accept his murderous intent, you can’t just be partners, you gotta be his partner in crime lol. But mad respect tho, I already loved Akane but I love her even more after this episode.

But, at the same time, I’m enjoying Kana as well, she had some hilarious bits and I love how she turned on acting mode as she walked out to Akane, this rivalry can only mean better acting. Besides the waifu wars, really felt bad for Melt in this one, that Kamoshida guy is a fuck and I look forward to seeing Melt’s redemption, I think he’s gonna kill it. And with Aqua putting his all into this play, still being unable to shake the PTSD, it’s now time to see how it goes, I’m a bit surprised we’re getting it already but perhaps the play will be like an arc in and of itself, I’m excited to see it.
Jul 31, 3:35 PM
Nov 2019
Didn't notice how fast the pacing for this season was until this episode. I did not expect the play to start already.
Jul 31, 3:40 PM

Aug 2014
That was very good episode and I hope next one will be even better!
Loved the talk on balcony! what Aqua and after that reply from Akane crushed me :D for real.. and I think she deep inside knew that was Aqua said might be true due to how she got the puzzles together that he might be son of AI, that again makes me puzzled as how she could be so straightforward with saying she would support Aqua in murder:D thats crazy and cool as hell :D

the rivalry on the play is also good!

Taishi's Mother looks like bar, strip club or brothel momma :O

I kinda can't remember much about this Minami Kotobuki.. who was she again? from her class? why she would take her to the play?..and then why not sitting next to her?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 31, 3:52 PM
Jan 2024
Wow, the animation in this episode is way more fluid than usual! I wonder who animated it? *sees Production IG in the credits* Ohhhhhhh that makes sense.

Seriously, this episode was GORGEOUS. Tons of excellent character animation, especially on Kana and Akane, and the scene near the end with Aqua was really well executed. Great vocal performances all around too!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Jul 17

154 by CarresingHook4 »»
Yesterday, 7:10 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ricky16 - Jul 24

216 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 3:57 PM

» ep5 just solidified akane as best girl

Kitsune_089 - Jul 31

39 by RyogiSHIKI7 »»
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

» Akane and Kana (rivalry) ( 1 2 3 )

benedito2937425 - Jul 31

117 by RyogiSHIKI7 »»
Yesterday, 1:42 PM

» Abiko Samejima Voiced by Sakura Ayane.

Rohan_King - Jul 29

12 by unlocked1 »»
Aug 3, 9:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.